Loner || Bnha x Trans Male re...

By AngelicJack

(Trans Male reader) Warnings: Dead naming Dysphoria Swearing Trauma\PTSD Graphic imagery Slow updates Timel... More

{Episode 0 - Pilot}
{Episode 1 - Wiped clean}
{Episode 2 - New ties}
{Episode 3 - Night Stroll}
{Episode 4 - Kuroo}

{Halloween Special - Old}

97 4 1
By AngelicJack

BEST ENJOYED IN DARK MODE

NON-CANON CHAPTER

SLIGHT GORE AND STRESSFUL SITUATIONS ARE IN THE CHAPTER.

Happy Halloween!!

The night was dark and foreboding, the moon casting a pale yellow light over the forest, tall dark trees looking like long gangly fingers reaching out of the earth trying to grab any unfortunate hiker or picnicker who wonders too far in and drag them down into an early grave.

In a clearing light by firelight, a group of teens sit in a loose circle around a large bonfire.

"C'mon, we should be heading back by now!" (Y/N) said, shivering as a breeze blew up his shirt.

"Oh c'mon one more story (Y/N)." Hinata begs his classmate as Sugawara looks over at him.

"(Y/N) does have a point, we should be heading back to camp. Buuut, we should have time for one more story."

Half of the group cheers, the others stay silent as the fire crackles.

"Can I go?" Mina jumps at the chance, though Midoryia is reluctant to let his pink-skinned classmate tell a story.

"I don't know.."

"Pleeeeeaaaase?"

"Mina can go." Sugawara says, being the authority of the group.

"Okay, so." Mina collects herself. "The woods we're in right now have a long and dark past."

A hard wind blows through the clearing, like someone exhaling.

"As the stories say, there was once a family who lived out here, two sons, two daughters, one mom, and one dad. They had been said to be a really strange family. The children would play outside late at night while carrying weapons, the mother would be seen carrying bags full of something into the house early in the morning, and the father had been described as sort of scared."

The woods seemed very quiet, no birds chirping or animals howling, just silent.

"Scared?" Oikawa asked.

"Like he had seen something horrible." Mina elaborated.

"What happened to them?" Denki questioned, on the edge of his seat.

"The townspeople eventually had enough and stormed over to their house, only to find that they had all been killed, ripped to pieces really, by the mom. The entire house had been searched, and that's when they found it."

"What, what'd they find?" Sero asked.

"There was a hidden room, inside were whole skeletons of all different creatures, the meat had been eaten off the bones."

A twig snapped behind Mina.

The group fell silent.

A shadow rose from the woods, tall and threatening, lumbering forward, closer and closer until-

"BOO"

The group screamed in unison.

Kuroo began shaking with laughter and fell to the ground, laughing.

"Oh what the hell!" Suga exclaimed.
"Dude!" Hinata and Denki yelled in unison.
"What the fuck Kuroo" said Oikawa
"Seriously?" (Y/N) and Midoryia sighed in disappointment.

"The looks on your faces!" Kuroo said as he tried to catch his breath.

"That seriously wasn't cool dude." Denki said.

"We should head back." Suga said, still glaring at Kuroo.

Grumbling, the group began to pick up their things, Oikawa and Hinata helping Denki to put out the bonfire.

A flash of brown just out of the corner of his eye made (Y/N) stop and look towards the woods, where he could've sworn he saw a tall man dressed in brown stood, crying.

"(Y/N)!" Oikawa called, the rest of the group already walking out of the clearing.

The (H/C) haired boy quickly walked over to his upperclassman. "Sorry, thought I saw something."

The group walked in silence back to the camp, only the sound of leaves crunching underfoot could be heard.

Suddenly another sound could be heard, a wet chewing sound which made (Y/N) cringe.

Suga put his arm out to stop the others from walking forward, shining his flashlight on the dirt path ahead.

In the area revealed by the light, two raccoons snacked on a pile of trash.

"That wasn't here before." Kuroo said, bewildered.

A loud snap echoed behind the group, causing them to turn around.
Suga raised his flashlight once again.

In the path stood a short, pale, skeletal woman. Her greasy brown hair fell over her face, hiding it.

She wore a black gown which was covered in mud and something slimy.

"Ma'am are you alright?" Oikawa asked, stepping towards her slowly, holding his hands out as if he was approaching a wild animal.

The woman whispered something.

"What?" (Y/N) leaned forward to try to hear what the woman was whispering.

"What's your name, Miss?" Sugawara, being the responsible third year he is, pulled (Y/N) back by the hood of his jacket behind him, where (Y/N) gripped his shirt with an iron grip.

"Forest." The woman said, only loud enough for the group to hear.

"Is that your name, ma'am?" Oikawa asked, leaning down slightly.

The wind began to blow harsher than it had all day, making the woman's hair whip around wildly.

For a split second, (Y/N) could see the woman's eyes.
They were a violent, unearthly, blue. The exact same shade of blue his own eyes turn while possessed.

"Wait, don't!" (Y/N) called to Oikawa, who reached out to the woman.

The woman arched backwards, hair floating up into the air like she was underwater. It was as if time stood still.

She let out a piercing howl, unlike anything any of them had heard.
It was inhuman.

She began to cackle as her hair floated back down, it didn't cover her face this time, and lowered her head until she made eye contact with the group in front of her.

Something about her face was.. wrong somehow, almost like something trying to capture the features of a human and not getting it quite right.

The creature now in front of them roared, sensed them all into a panicked frenzy, running into opposite directions while trying to get away from her.

(Y/N) kept running, his lungs burning and his ribs aching.
Mina and Hinata were right by his side, his mind too disconnected from panic to realize they were there.

Eventually (Y/N) halted, leaning against a tree to gain back his breath, Mina opting to sit down on the ground while Hinata found a large tree's root system that had grown out of the ground, and sat among that.

The three of them, out of breath, gave each other questioning glances, though none of them had any answers.

Once all of them caught their breath, they attempted to form a game plan.

"We should try to head back to camp." (Y/N) said, checking his watch.

Mina spoke up.
"What about that.. thing.. on the path? That path was the only other clear way back to camp."

"Not n.. ness.. nessiscarily?" Hinata tried, but utterly failed.

"Necessarily?" (Y/N) helped.

"Yes! That!"

"Are you saying there's another way to camp?" Mina and (Y/N) asked in unison.

"Yes! There's a maintenance shed out by the lake and the path from it leads directly to the camp.

"Only problem is, how do we get to the lake?"

"I have an idea!" Mina exclaimed.
"Though it might be a long shot."

Mina stood and rooted around in her pockets for something, the two others stood up and leaned towards their pink haired companion in anticipation.

After a few minutes she finally pulled out an old looking map, which her companions gave her a few looks for.

"What? I thought it might come in handy."

Unfolding it, Mina examined the landmarks, attempting to pinpoint their location while in the dark.

From the path, they ran for at least four minutes, putting them right in line with the lake.

"Alright, according to this, the lake is right over there." She pointed directly in front of the group, making the other two turn around to look at where she was pointing.

The trees were thick and and the darkness seemed even more threatening now.

"Well, c'mon." (Y/N) said, a twinge of nervousness and fear in his voice.

And with that, the group made their way towards the lake, helping each other over the rocky terrain, doing their best to watch out for dangers in the dark.

For the most part, the moon did a good job with lighting up the

He couldn't shake this feeling of being watched, and though (Y/N) wanted to dismiss it as paranoia, the earlier event of the night lingered in his mind, whispering that it's a bad idea.

The bushes to the side rustled, making the group stop, frozen in fear.

The bushes rustled again, this time a dark figure emerging from them. It couldn't have been very tall, just about as tall as the three of them.

The figure giggled and walked out of the shadows.

"Hey there cuties." The villain laughed, her blonde hair had been styled into two messy space buns and she wore a school uniform, she looked like she was slightly older than them.

The group backed up, bumping into a tree.

The blonde held up a knife and began to run towards them.

The group separated quickly before she stabbed one of them, the all ran to the general direction of the lake, the crazy villain right on their heels.

Toga slashed out with her knife, cutting (Y/N)'s arm, making a long line of blood form at the cut.

"Ow!" (Y/N) felt his skin tear on the edge of the serrated kitchen knife, making him stumble, luckily Mina took his hand and guided him quickly forward.

The three of them broke through the trees and never stopped running to the maintenance shed, Toga chasing after them with her knife.

The moon lit up the shed like it was holy ground.

Mina was the first one to get to the door, turning the handle, pulling at it to fling it open, only to find it locked.

"No no no!" Mina looked back at her fearful colleagues, (Y/N) getting an idea.

The (H/C) haired boy grabbed the two by the hands and ran around the side of the maintenance shed toward the dock, Toga just barely missing them.

They bolted, Toga slowly gaining due to their already drain state, the creaking of the old dock sounded like screaming to them.

(Y/N) closed his eyes, running, then jumping, then his feet meeting nothing and falling into the lake.

The freezing water felt like it was suffocating him, like someone was trying to smother him with a wet pillow.

Mina and Hinata were about to surface, but (Y/N) urged them not to the best he could while trying to urge someone underwater.

He pulled the two under the dock, the gap between the water and the dock was a life saver to them.

(Y/N) came up first, wiping at the water on his face while guiding Mina up slowly, then when she was up, doing her best to breath quietly, guiding Hinata up to the air.

They stayed silent, the only thing that could be heard in the still night air was the gentle waves against the shore and the light steps of the villain on the old dock above, which eventually retreated.

They waited for what felt like hours, though it was probably only a few minutes, straining to hear the even the smallest of sounds that might indicate the blonde villain was still there.

It was quiet, the perfect atmosphere for a jump scare in a horror movie.

When nothing happened, the three of them collectively let out a breath none of them had known any of them had bee holding.

Climbing out of the water, a slight breeze blew toward them, a chill settling in their bones as they laid dead tired and soaked through on the dock.

The stars were glimmering above them like angels coming down to save them from this horrible nightmare.

Once they had the strength to get up, they walked.
They walked in silence along the path back to camp, too tired to cry or scream or even run.

The group of first years never spoke or stopped walking, even when they followed the dark dirt path back into the forest, their silence keeping them on their toes.

Something broke the silence.

Close to the path behind multiple trees, there was arguing.

The voices were familiar but were too quiet to make out who they were.

Through the trees they could only slightly make out the form of a two tall figures, who looked like they were arguing, and one slightly shorter one, who wasn't really moving.

Hinata gasped and ran forward, (Y/N) and Mina worriedly running after the little orange-haired first year.

They ran out of the line of trees and sighed in relief, it was Kuroo, Oikawa, and Suga, who Hinata was currently hugging.
The third-years had grouped up and went towards the lake, like they had, only, the third-years didn't have a map and none of them knew how to read stars. So they had gotten lost, which made Kuroo insult the whole idea, causing a fight between him and Oikawa.
Suga has explained it all while hugging Hinata like he'd disappear.

"Oh my god you're safe thank god" Suga said, hugging Hinata tightly.

"We've found the path by the maintenance shed, that's where we just came from."
(Y/N) spoke, quiet as he held Mina's hand behind his back.

"We should stick together." Suga nodded along with Oikawa, letting go of Hinata.

(Y/N) and Mina led the third years onto the path, still quiet which earned them multiple looks from the older teens.

"What happened when we were gone?" Kuroo asked.

"A villain chased us with a knife." Mina said bluntly.
"Then we jumped into the lake."

"That was (Y/N)'s idea" Hinata added.

"It was the only thing I could think of." He defended himself quietly.

Murmurs of agreement echoed from the older ones of the group.

They fell silent again.

Up ahead there was a blue light, it flickered and faded uncontrollably, but it was light, the first sign of another group they had seen in a while.

Suga led the way ahead, Oikawa and Kuroo at his side while (Y/N), Hinata, and Mina peeked out from behind them.
There was something familiar about this light.

It was a brilliant, almost violent, blue.

It struck him.

"Wait!"

Fire surrounded the group, tall flames licking hungrily at the ground.
Heavy boots fell to the ground with a rhythmic step.

There he was, black spiked hair, boots, patchwork coat, it was unmistakable.
It was Dabi, the villain who made brilliant blue fire.

The villain stepped forward, his lips curling into a cruel smirk.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Dabi said into the, now hot, air.

"He's a villain!" Oikawa called out.

"Yeah no shit!" Suga retorted.

"Dabi." (Y/N) said, fear filling him to the brim.

The villains bright cyan eyes looked over to the first year, a flash of sad familiarity in his eyes as they met with (E/C) ones.

"Stop right there!"

And the moment was done, the soft look was gone from the villain.

Heroes had arrived on the scene.

The rest had been a blur to (Y/N), Dabi was running, there were red feathers everywhere, there were sirens too.

He wanted to go to the villain, he needed to stay, the flames were so bright.

The blanket was warm as it hung from (Y/N)'s shoulders, the blue-and-red lights cast odd shadows from the cars.

The police and heroes scanned the perimeter of the forest, their walkie-talkies chattering from the sound of their colleagues investigating in the woods.

Beside him sat Mina, Hinata was talking with Daichi and Asahi while Midoryia conversed with the rest of his classmates.

"Hey uh.. Mina?" (Y/N) began.

"What is it?"

"Did that legend actually happen?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, just wondering."

"No, what is it?"

"The police said they never saw a woman with a black gown in the forest."

(A/N)
Since I wrote this really fast and this isn't my best work, the explanation for the woman and the ghost (Y/N) saw will be in the comments. Happy Halloween.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
1.1M 28.9K 53
> You were in a really bad state, all throughout your life. Soon you made a choice, a choice that was meant to be your last. Until you open your eyes...
346K 7.3K 73
♡Requests Closed♡ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎ So this is my first time making something like this so I will try...
188K 3K 111
Y/N never aspired for much, but he's aiming to accomplish his only true dream, becoming a hero that saves as much people as possible. Where will this...