Sweet Shouchan

By Oli_supersni

I guess it's like if Bakugou had a soft spot for kids and like he finds Todoroki in little space but had no i... More

Bakugou Cares?
Wanna Do Something Fun Today?
Fishtank Explosion
Did You Hear Something?
Do You Feel That?
Rocks, Sticks, and Snakes?
Wanna Play With Me?
Papa, Will You...?

What's Wrong with Todoroki?

4K 65 4
By Oli_supersni

Bakugou Katsuki walked into the common area. Everyone was at their work study except for Bakugou and Todoroki Shouto. It pissed him off but he got bored sitting in his room. As he got closer to the couches he heard the TV on and he didn't want to hang out with stupid IcyHot but he was just bored enough to watch TV with Todoroki. He would at least try anyway.
He rounded the corner and Todoroki was sitting on the floor. He leaned back on the heels of his hands and his legs were stretched straight out. Todoroki didn't seem to notice Bakugou walk into the room. He noticed Todoroki was smiling at the TV. It kind of made Bakugou feel weird he's never seen IcyHot look so...innocent?

Bakugou sat down on the couch behind Todoroki. "What are we watching IcyHot?" Bakugou asked in his usual gruff voice.
"Totoro" Todoroki pointed at the screen and then looked back at Bakugou and smiled.
"Hah?" Bakugou looked at Todoroki with a confused look on his face.
Todoroki blushed and cleared his throat. He stood up and sat down on the other end of the couch.
Bakugou felt like he interrupted Todoroki watching the movie and for some reason felt bad about it. Todoroki pulled his legs up on the couch and held his knees to his chest, his eyes were glued to the cartoon.
Bakugou went from watching the movie to watching the boy one cushion down from him. The cat bus seemed to excite Todoroki he slightly bounced in his seat, forgetting Bakugou was there.
"You like Totoro?" Bakugou asked in a quiet voice.
"Mhm" Todoroki said nodding.
"Me too. I like studio Ghibli movies. Don't tell anyone I said that though." Bakugou gave the other boy a look. Todoroki giggled. He's giggling?
"I won't. This one is my favorite. What's yours?" Todoroki's eyes glistened.
"Uh yeah...Spirited Away probably." Bakugou crossed his arms over his chest.
"I like that one too." Todoroki nodded.
"I didn't take you for someone who watches stuff like this." Bakugou said watching Todoroki stare at the screen.
"If I'm being honest, you either." Todoroki tried not to sound too small.
"Well...yeah when I was a kid but you're watching it right now...alone." Bakugou said trying not to sound judgemental, he was just really confused.
Todoroki blushed and ignored the blonde.
"It's sad when their mom is sick again." Todoroki said in one of the saddest little voices Bakugou had ever heard let alone it was coming from Todoroki.
Bakugou sat up and faced Todoroki more.
"Yeah, it is really sad. Are you okay?" Why the hell would Bakugou ask, he cared for some stupid reason.
"Yeah, just really sad...she has to stay at the hospital." Todoroki was holding back tears, Bakugou noticed him wipe his eyes.
"Because she's sick, ya know? If she went home she won't get better." Bakugou tried to rationalize it to him. He didn't know why, but he felt like Todoroki wasn't himself. Balugou also didn't know why he gave a shit but he did so he continued to talk to Todoroki.
"Yeah, I know...just sad when mommy's are sick and can't come home." Todoroki's voice sounded like a little kids voice, a sad child.
Bakugou moved to the middle cushion to sit a little closer to him. Todoroki was talking quietly and Bakugou already had a hard time hearing as is. He wouldn't admit it but the way Todoroki was acting was bringing something out in himself.
Todoroki thought it was a little strange that the hot head was being so nice to him. But he didn't want to make him mad. The explosions would scare him too much right now.
"Are you okay?" Bakugou asked kind of quietly.
"I..." Todoroki turned and looked at the boy with spikey blonde hair. "I...I'm okay Kacchan...can you help me?" Todoroki was nervous about something. Bakugou thought it was odd he just called him Kacchan but he let it slide. "Yeah bud, what do you need?" Why'd he just call Todoroki bud? Why did Bakugou feel this weird feeling toward Todoroki right now. Like protective? Like the bastard needed protecting.
"Will you come with me to my room so I can get my hoodie? I-I'm cold and... I don't want to go alone...."
"You're cold?! Pause the movie! We gotta go get that hoodie!" Bakugou smiled and Todoroki paused the movie.
"Wanna race?" Bakugou asked, he keeps surprising himself.
"Race? Yeah!!" Todoroki's eyes lit up as he stood up and started running.
"IcyHot! You cheated!" Bakugou caught up and Todoroki started laughing. They got to the elevator and Todoroki won. They got onto the elevator Bakugou smiled when Todoroki laughed. They reached the top floor.
"Okay, just this way Baku." Todoroki laughed and gestured to follow him.
They headed to Todoroki's room.
"Uh...do you want to come in?" Todoroki asked.
"Okay." Bakugou didn't think anything of it and shrugged.
They stepped inside and Todoroki went for his black hoodie with hot pink screen printed cat face on the front.
"Do you like it?" Todoroki smiled and pulled the hoodie on.
"Yeah, I do!" Bakugou was surprised by his own reaction. What the hell is this?
"You being really nice to me." Todoroki blushed and looked at the floor.
"Yeah, I am. Something's going on with you, I don't know what but you seem like you need someone to be nice to you. I guess I'll do it." Bakugou was feeling soft for him. He shrugged like it wasn't a big deal.

Todoroki could feel that his cheeks were pink. He had slipped into little space when watching Totoro. He didn't think Bakugou would come down to the common area, he usually stayed in his room. Now, they are in his room and he's little and he's having fun. He just went with it and didn't try to stop it anymore like before. Bakugou was being nice after all...
"Do you...do ya wanna see somethin'?" Todoroki asked nervously.
"Mhm, show me." Bakugou felt weird being so gentle but Todoroki was giving off this little kid vibe. He didn't know why but it made him feel like being nice for once.
Todoroki ran to his closet and pulled out a black box and he put it on the floor and plopped down infront of the box to open it.
"Come sit!" Todoroki said in a higher voice than normal. Bakugou listened and sat down next to him.
"It's my toys okay? Don't tell anyone." Todoroki said while opening the box.
It revealed a bunch of...kid stuff? Bakugou was a little confused.

"See I got a blue blanky, I got this stuffie and this one too. Look, I got two pacis too! One blue and one red one. I got colorbooks and lots of crayons too." Todoroki was really excited and his voice was higher than usual, it was sort of cute and his eyes were wide and somehow more beautiful.
Bakugou didn't know what to say. He noticed his mouth was hanging open so he closed it. He didn't want to make Todoroki feel bad or weird, he was obviously showing him something personal.
Todoroki was excited to show someone his toys but when Bakugou didn't say anything he started to get nervous. He started to put the lid back on the box.
"No, no. Do you want to play?" Bakugou asked putting his hand out to stop him from closing the box. He didn't know what was going on with Todoroki but he was just going to go with it.
Todoroki nodded. "I have other toys too." He got up and got another, slightly smaller, box And opened it up. "See? Cars, dolls, play doctor, I have some...hmmmm" Todoroki looked inside the box, "I had my Legos in here...they not here Kacchan!" He looked up at Bakugou with eyes that looked like they might start crying.
"Hey, it's okay we can play with something else, you have a lot of toys!" Bakugou found himself almost believing Todoroki was a little kid. He was acting like one anyway.
Todoroki nodded, "OH! I have dinosaurs too!" He pulled out a bag with plastic dinosaur toys.
"You have a lot of dinosaurs! What do you want to play with first?" Bakugou asked, he felt like he was babysitting all of sudden.
"Uhmm....do you wanna color wiff me? I got a buncha colorbooks. You can pick any of 'em" Todoroki pulled out a stack of coloring books. "Yeah dude, let's do it. Let's see what ones you got." Bakugou moved a little closer to look.
Todoroki started showing him what kind he had. "Some animal ones, got a Pokemon one, I got this hero one, I got this my little pony one, bugs one, farms, I got this car one too, you wanna to color a car? There's this one too, it's dinosaurs." Todoroki smiled and looked at Bakugou. "What one Baku?"
He really did seem like a little kid. Bakugou couldn't let it go.
"I'll take the car one. Which one are you going to color in?" Bakugou grabbed a coloring book with a sports car on the front.
"Hmmm...I think I'll color the ocean animal one."He smiled. Todoroki pulled crayons out of the box and put them out in the middle of them so they could share them.
"Can we color on the floor?" Todoroki asked. Was he asking permission? "Uh... yeah of course dude." They both lied on their stomachs on the floor.
They both started to flip through the pages. Bakugou stopped at the first one that he found not colored. He didn't really care, Todoroki just seemed to be glowing. It made Bakugou feel warmth in his chest, it was weird, but he liked it? It was like he didn't feel like blowing shit up for once.
Todoroki decided on coloring an octopus. He felt purple today and chose a light purple first.
"What's your favorite color Todoroki?" Bakugou asked while using green to color parts of the background.
"Blue!" Todoroki looked at Bakugou, "today I like purple for the octopus." He smiled. "What's your favorite?" Todoroki went back to coloring.
"Red. Blue is good too though." Bakugou said, he picked up a blue crayon and colors the sports car.
"Todoroki?"
"Yes, Baku?"
"Are you okay?" Bakugou asked quietly.
"Yeah! I'm coloring with my friend!"
He smiled while still looking at the page.
Bakugou decided to leave it alone. Eventually Todoroki yawned.
"Are you tired?" Bakugou asked.
"Yes." He nodded with heavy eyelids
"Okay, come on." Bakugou stood up and held out his hand to help Todoroki off the floor. His long fingers wrapped around Bakugou's hand and he got up off the floor. Bakugou lead the other boy to his bed. He turned the corner of the blanket. "Get in." He said in his usual gruff voice.
Todoroki lied down in his bed And Bakugou covered him up.
"Thank you, Baku. Can you do me something fora second?" Todoroki asked.
"Yeah, what is it?" Bakugou stood beside the bed.
"Can you get me my tiger stuffie over there?" Todoroki pointed to the boxes of toys. Bakugou went And grabbed the stuffed toy tiger. He looked at the pacifiers and thought...maybe he would want this too?
Bakugou grabbed the blue pacifier, it's bigger than a normal baby one. He turned back around go Todoroki.
"Here ya go!" He smiled with the tiger in his hand. "What's his name?" Bakugou asked.
"Tora." Todoroki said taking the toy into his arms.
"You named your tiger, tiger?" Bakugou chuckled. Bakugou presented the blue pacifier.
"Mmm I want" Todoroki whined.
Bakugou smiled. "Here ya go buddy." He out the pacifier in his mouth.
"Night night." Todoroki said muffled by the pacifier.
"Good night." Bakugou said softly. Bakugou cleaned up the toys and coloring books into the boxes and stacked them near his closet for Todoroki to out away. He closed the door behind him and shook his head. He found himself running back to his own room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 10.7K 23
Katsuki Bakugo, UA student, aiming to be the number one hero, has a problem. Izuku Midoriya has been brighter than usual and it's been making Bakugo...
6.4K 295 7
Bakugou woke up, a groan falling out of his throat as a spike of pain zapped up his spine. He cursed, and then almost screamed as he saw the three na...
38K 1.1K 17
Bakugou had asked for a redo, a friendship with Izuku. Izuku had gladly excepted. They became closer and closer, but what happens when one day Izuku...
8.7K 279 24
A story following Shoto trying to explore his newly discovered coping mechanism whilst managing everyday life. However, will he learn how to deal wit...