The Idol's Daycare (KDA x Mal...

De BlackTalonCr0w

An average daycare worker finds himself taking care of four of the world's most famous pop idols kids. Can he... Mais

Chapter 1- Introductions
Chapter 2- Apartment Pals
Chapter 3- Shattered
Chapter 4- Their First Day
Chapter 5- Confrontation
Chapter 6- Dancing Fever
Chapter 7- Little Trouble Maker
Chapter 8- Drama Queen
Chapter 9- The Saturday
Chapter 10- Sister's calling
Chapter 11- The Outing Part 1
Chapter 12- The Outing Part 2
Chapter 13- Close Call
Chapter 14- House Tour
Chapter 15- Confession or Confusion?
Chapter 16- The Ninja's birthday
Chapter 18- Cooking with feeling
Chapter 19- A SpOwOoky OwOky Night
Chapter 20- Love Fever
Chapter 21- Unexpected Arrivals
Chapter 22- "Friendly" Competition
A/N: 100k Q and A
Chapter 23- A Family Talk
Chapter 24- A very Merry KDA Christmas
Chapter 25- Strays
Chapter 26- Roll your D20
Chapter 27- (Y/n) "Silverhand" (L/n)
Chapter 28- Bulls and Horns
Chapter 29- The Lake (+18!!! NSFW)
Chapter 30- No S'More Please
Chapter 31- Cake by the Lake
Chapter 32- Lucid
Chapter 33- Lost in the city
Chapter 34- Enrollment
Chapter 35- Interview with the Devil
Epilogue
Shorts: Driver's Ed
Shorts: Talent Show

Chapter 17- Big Moves

21.7K 486 483
De BlackTalonCr0w

(A/n: Well it was fun being not single for 3 week. Not to expose myself but I am doing fine and everything was resolved with no harsh feelings. Just feeling down, life hasn't really been treating me good this past week and all. Just giving you all a little update in me being back but don't worry about me. I'm here to stay because writing this story and for all of you is probably one of the only good things that've come out of this year. So thank you all for still giving me a purpose even though this is just a small hobby and I hope you enjoy the chapter as much as you can.)

Kai'sa POV...

Me: "Ahri... I don't know what you're-"

Ahri: "Don't play dumb Kai. I know you confessed to (Y/n). I like him too. So does Kali and Eve. But I'm not going to be the one in last place."

Me: "Last place? Ahri? Do you really think getting (Y/n)'s attention and love is a race? Is that all this is to you?"

Ahri: "No! I don't mean it like that! I just don't want to end up being the one who gets the tail end of this relationship..."

I grab Ahri's hands and just hold them.

Me: "Ahri, this is (Y/n) we are talking about. If anything he will dedicate and treat us all the same. But we all have to be there for him together. I'm sure the other girls will come to him on their own time. When that happens we have to all sit down and have a talk. Us first and then with (Y/n). We are a group and a family first, remember?"

Ahri just looked at me and then gave me a hug.

Ahri: "You're right. I'm sorry. When I saw you kiss him I got scared that he'd be closed off from me. I was afraid that I wouldn't ever get to see him again."

Me: "I would never isolate him and treat him like a prize toy. I'm sure none of us will. Well maybe Eve... But that's not the point."

Ahri: "Yeah, but what if... What if he only wants to choose one? What if we scare him away by offering all of us?"

Me: "Then we will cross that bridge when we get there and figure something out."

Ahri: "Okay, we should probably get back to the party."

Me: "We probably should."

We walk back downstairs to see Ina in (Y/n)'s lap and her opening gifts. Akali was also sitting with them and they looked like a happy family. Her parents were also taking pictures and recording the whole thing. It stung my jealousy just a bit. I turned to Ahri and her eyes had murder in them.

Me: "Oh (Y/n)... I've held off the storm for now. But not Ahri's heat cycle jealousy."

We walk over to the rest and join them.

Evelynn: "Where were you two? You missed the candle blowing."

Me: "Oh me and Ahri had something to discuss about (Y/n)."

Evelynn: "About (Y/n)? Will I be let in on this conversation?"

Me: "Soon but not right now. Let's just enjoy the party."

Evelynn: "Alright then."

Ahri: "Did we miss anything besides the candles?"

Seraphine: "Oh you missed this picture!"

Seraphine shows us the picture of Akali, her parents, Ina, and (Y/n).

Me: "Oh that's very cute!"

Ahri: "That is cute! *Mumbling* I wish it was me and Mai instead..."

Seraphine: "Did you say something Ahri?"

Ahri: "Oh nothing at all!"

We just all looked back to Akali, Ina, and (Y/n).

Normal POV...

You were enjoying yourself as Ina opened her gifts on your lap. Akali was also at your side, it felt nice. You wondered if this is how your mom and dad felt when it was yours or Syndra's birthday.

Ina: "Mommy! Did daddy give me a present for my birthday?"

Akali: "Ina sweetie... He did but it's not here yet. It will be here tomorrow."

Ina: "Okay! Does daddy still love Ina?"

Akali: "Of course he does. He just can't see us anymore is all..."

When you looked at Akali you could sense that she was uncomfortable answering the questions. It wasn't your place to pry but you did want to find out sooner than later what had happened.

Ina: "Okay mommy. Did Mr.(Y/n) get me a present?"

You: "Ahhh... Well about that Ina..."

Syndra: "Actually Ina, (Y/n) did get you a present."

You: "I did?"

Syndra just hands you the gifts she and your mom had bought and she just winked at you.

Syndra: "*Mouthing* You owe me."

You: "I-I-I did! Here you go Ina!"

Ina: "Wow! There are so many! Thank you Mr.(Y/n)!"

She opened each of the gifts. Some of them were toys, others were nice clothes and others were coloring books for her.

Ina: "Thank you so much Mr.(Y/n)!"

You: "You're welcome Ina."

Ina gave you a hug and you hugged her back. Soon the party started to wind down and families started to go home. The mansion was all but empty for KDA, the kids, you and your family, as well as Akali's. The kids were all pretty much tuckered out from today and were sleeping on the couch together.

Mayym: "I'm so happy to see my granddaughter."

Akali: "She's happy to see you too mom."

Tahno: "You've done well Kali, I'm so proud of you."

Akali: "Thank you dad."

Syndra: "Well we should probably leave for the night. Thank you for having us over."

Kai'sa: "Are you sure you don't want to stay for dinner?"

Seraphine: "I'd love to but there are some things I still have to pack back at the apartment."

You: "Yeah, I'd promise I'd help."

Evelynn: "With one arm?"

You: "Hey, I still can be somewhat helpful."

Sejuani: "The doctor said you couldn't do anything to move your arm."

You: "That's true, but I still want to help. Sera's my best friend."

Ahri: "Well you can still come over! I'm sure you'd still want some time with her before she lives here now."

You: "Well sure, I'll come over then."

Akali: "Sounds good, we'll see you tomorrow then!"

Syndra: "Me and mom will be out at the beach tomorrow just to let you know!"

Evelynn: "Well I hope you two have fun tomorrow then."

Sejuani: "Thank you, it was nice seeing you all again."

Ahri: "It's our pleasure to host you!"

Mayym: "It's been nice meeting you."

Tahno: "We'll vacation together sometime soon!"

Syndra: "Sounds like a plan!"

Akali's parents both walked up to you.

Mayym: "It's been nice meeting you (Y/n). Please take care of Akali and Ina."

Tahno: "You're a good man. Keep it up."

You: "Thank you! It's been nice meeting you as well! I hope you have a safe flight back!"

Akali: "Mom, dad stop. Here let me walk you all out."

Akali walks with you all out of the mansion and towards the gate of the grounds.

Akali: "Thank you for the presents and for coming again!"

Syndra: "No problem! It was fun!"

Sejuani: "Thank you again."

Seraphine: "Of course! See you tomorrow!"

You: "I'm happy to have come! I'll see you tomorrow-"

As you were about to walk away Akali grabbed your arm.

Akali: "About earlier... It was an accident right?"

You: "Yeah... An accident."

Akali: "Well I was hoping it wasn't."

Akali slammed her lips onto yours and caught you off guard. You could hear footsteps coming close and you could see out of the corner of your eye who it was.

Seraphine: "(Y/n) what's- OH I'M SORRY I'LL WAIT IN THE CAR!"

Akali: "That kinda killed the mood huh."

You: "Yeah it kinda did."

Akali let go of you and smiled at you. She turned and walked back to the mansion. You walked to Seraphine's car and got in. An awkward silence filled the car.

Syndra: "So... When are you proposing?"

You: "Syndra!"

Sejauni: "I'm expecting eight more grandchildren before I die."

You: "Mom!"

Seraphine: "Can you name one after me!"

You: "Let's just go home?!"

You drove home but the relentless teasing didn't cease even when you got to the apartment.

Akali's POV...

I started walking back to the mansion.

Me: "I can't believe I did that. I can't believe I did that... I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT!"

Kai'sa: "Kali? Something wrong?"

I looked up from the path to see Kai'sa standing in the foyer.

Akali: "I think I need to tell you something. Please don't hate me."

Kai'sa: "What would make you think I'd hate you?"

Akali: "You just have to hear it. Can we talk in the studio?"

Kai'sa: "Sure we can."

We walk past everyone in the living room and make our way into the kitchen.

Ahri: "Hey, dinner is going to be ready soon."

Akali: "Okay! Me and Kai have something to discuss so we will be in the studio!"

Ahri: "Oh okay."

Kai'sa just gives Ahri a look and Ahri nods. What does that mean? We both got to the studio and we both sat down. Kai'sa sat in the office chair and I took the couch.

Kai'sa: "So what's going on Kali?"

Me: "Please don't hate me for this."

Kai'sa: "Kali, I would never hate you. None of us would."

Me: "Okay here it goes... Earlier today at the party. I kissed (Y/n) by accident. Ina ran into my leg and she knocked me into (Y/n)."

Kai'sa: "Okay, so it was an accident. No big deal right?"

Me: "That's where you're wrong. Right before they left, when I walked (Y/n) and them to the gate. I kissed him again on purpose. The moment was spoiled when Seraphine caught us."

Kai'sa just looked at me and wasn't saying anything. She then bursted out laughing.

Me: "What's so funny? Aren't you mad or jealous?"

Kai'sa: "Kali, I'm not mad! I'm a bit jealous you got to kiss him twice now. That's one more than me. I'm just laughing at the part where you got caught."

Me: "Wait! You kissed (Y/n) too! Does that mean you like him too!?"

Kai'sa: "Akali, we all like (Y/n). That's what me and Ahri disappeared to talk about. But don't worry, we all just have to come on to him at our own pace. We also have to make sure he's comfortable when we do."

Evelynn: "Dammit. I thought I would be the first to kiss him. Well, I'm sure I'm still the first one to get him into bed~."

Me and Kai'sa turn to see Evelynn at the door of the studio.

Me: "How long have you been there?!"

Evelynn: "I can turn invisible Kali. I was here the whole time. I followed you down here. I was curious. First Ahri and Kai have a talk, now you and Kai. I was dying to know what was going on since no one would tell me."

Kai'sa: "I was going to tell you later but it looks like you beat me to it."

Evelynn: "It seems so. But yes, we all do like him and want him. We just have to be patient. (Y/n) is only one guy and we don't want to be overbearing on him. We just have to plan and attack accordingly."

Me: "And how do you plan on doing that?"

Evelynn: "Oh, I've already got a plan in motion~."

Normal POV...

It was 9:00 in the morning and you were getting ready to help Seraphine move her things. You got up and made some breakfast and coffee. Soon she came out of her room with one last box.

Seraphine: "And that's the last of it. I'm going to miss this place."

You: "I'm sure it's going to miss you too Sera. Good morning by the way."

Seraphine: "Morning! You didn't have to make me breakfast!"

You: "I wanted to. It's going to be the last time you have it in this apartment."

Seraphine: "Stop it! You're going to make me cry!"

You heard a knock at the door.

You: "Is that the movers?"

Seraphine: "No, Evelynn said they would be here at 11."

You open the door to see Jinx, Sett, and Irelia.

You: "Oh hey guys! Come on in!"

Jinx instantly sprints and reaches Seraphine.

Jinx: "*Crying* Don't go!!! I'll miss you!!!"

Seraphine: "Awwwwww, I'll miss you too Jinx!"

You and the rest walk back into the kitchen.

You: "You guys want some breakfast?"

Sett: "Oh hell yeah man! I'm starving!"

Irelia: "You ate all of the coco puffs?!"

Sett: "Yeah but I'm a growing boy!"

Irelia: "It's too early in the morning to deal with you. Yes, I'd love some (Y/n). Thank you."

You start to make more eggs and bacon for the rest. You also start another pot of coffee. Soon as you all are reminiscing about the fun times you've had in the apartment the movers come.

Sett: "So this really is it huh? You're off to the big leagues."

Seraphine: "I really am! I promise I won't ever forget you guys and I'll make time to hangout!"

Irelia: "Of course dear. We'll keep in contact and we'll miss you. Good luck out there Sera."

Jinx: "*Sniffling* I'll never forget those nights we had meaningful talks and the times I stole your cookies and said it was Sett."

Sett: "I TOLD YOU IT WASN'T ME!"

Seraphine: "Well anyway, thank you all again. I will miss all of you!"

Sett: "Group hug! Group hug!"

You all hug and you then let go and walk to Seraphine's car. You waved them goodbye and went to the KDA mansion.

Seraphine: "I'll miss them a lot."

You: "I know you will. You're always welcome back to the apartment. You still got the key to it. So whenever you're free just text any of us and swing by."

Seraphine: "Thank you (Y/n). You're the best of friends I could ever have."

You: "You're welcome Seraphine. You're my best friend for life."

The movers were already there taking Seraphine's stuff in. Seraphine parked her car in front of the garage. You walked in and were greeted by everyone.

Ahri: "Welcome to your new home!"

Kai'sa: "Welcome! I hope you'll like it here!"

Akali: "Wooooo! More girls in the house!"

Evelynn: "Feel free to make yourself comfortable how you see fit dear."

Ina: "Mr.(Y/n)! Up! Up!"

Deanna: "Read me a book!"

Leah: "Let's draw!"

Mai: "Come and watch tv with me!"

Katarina: "Welcome to KDA Seraphine. Now let me just tell you some things about the new schedule."

Seraphine: "Okay! Is that okay (Y/n)?"

You: "Yeah! It seems I have other plans anyway."

Katarina: "Great! Follow me to Evelynn's office and we can talk more there."

Katarina and Seraphine walked up the stairs and you were about to walk towards the kids in the living room. You were then stopped by Evelynn as one of her lashers wrapped around your waist.

Evelynn: "(Y/n) my darling, how would you like a better and higher paying job with us?"

You: "A What?"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

273K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
34.7K 667 21
You, yes you! You are a college graduate and who is in search for your dream of being a "Decent" entertainer "but your then somehow in a mess with 5...
351K 11.7K 68
In the world of Runeterra, anyone could achieve anything, provided they had the strength to do it. But as for the weak? The powerless? There was noth...
435K 7.7K 43
Disclaimer I don't own any of the pictures in the story or any of the characters used. In this world everyone has powers with an exception of a few t...