can we kiss forever | vk✓

By EuphoriaUnnie

6th book! in the hospital, jungkook awoke with a headache and severe amnesia. his head has healed since then... More

intro (trailer)
02 | a betrayer
03 | flashback
04 | euphoria nursing home
05 | gugu like a child
06 |character introduction
07 | bruise cheeks
08 | luna
09 | i'm not a kid
10 | gugu hates dora
11 | family sorrow
12 | three months later
13 | a date with daddy!
14 | tea cup & ferris wheel
16 | gugu don't cry, okay?
17 | confused hearts
18 | sleep with a broken heart
19 | emotionally hurt
20 | meeting luna
21 | a game called fate
22 | falling again
23 | our mommy's past
24 | panic triggered
25 | healing
26 | deaths kiss
27 | alive
28 | cold faith
29 | heart instincts
30 | painful lies
31 | precious soul
32 | epiphany
33 | i promise
34 | i'd took the bullet for you
35 | can we kiss forever?
36 | your eyes tell
37 | memory card
38 | stay alive
39 | my universe
Final Chapter (1)
Finale and Flashback
Can We Kiss Forever?

15 | roller coaster ride

403 33 146
By EuphoriaUnnie

out of the ferris wheel and a short walk under the amusement park's lamp lights towards the carpark,

jungkook turned and pulled his daddy into a tight embrace. "daddy, shall we go get ice creams!?" he smiled broadly and taehyung laughed. "let's!"

now they're returning back to the mansion after getting their ice creams at the roadside stall. taehyung even drops by 7 eleven and got a few tubs of ice creams for yeonjun and yuyu.

the ride thus far had been smooth, sweet sailing as the city flashed by outside in a blur of colors, bright golden yellows lamp post and red flashes of traffics.

they were listening to love yourself albums when his phone finally rings and shows yuyu calling. must be worried because it's getting late already.

"hello, we are on the way." taehyung said when he picks up smiling. "i got ice creams for—"

"t- taehyung hyung, h-help me..." yeonjun  stuttered and coughing, his breathing could be heard sounded heavy.

taehyung gasped, "yeonjun? w- what happened!?" his heart stops for a second then it all starts even quicker. jungkook started to look worried looking at his daddy expressions of fear.

"t-there's an explosion here. the r-resident manage to escape. yuyu and i, we run outside-"

"oppa.. h-hurts, ahhhhh!.." yuyu yelled in pain being heard far from the phone. but the moment she screamed, taehyung got shocked and the car swerved, almost lost the control of it.

thankfully jungkook was quick to take control of the steering wheel from his side. although he looked like he was going to cry, he still have to help his daddy.

"daddy? daddy focus!" jungkook shouted out loud and once his hand made contact with taehyung, the latter able to focus solely on his driving.

too focus and then taehyung swatted away jungkook's concerned hands. "okay, okay. i'm fine." taehyung said.

"y- yeonjun ah i'm c-coming okay, stay where i can see you, d-don't go anywhere please." taehyung then hung up the phone. his gut twisted and churned.

he admits he's not that close to yeonjun and yuyu but the two siblings are precious to jungkook. and hearing them screaming for help and in distress suddenly pains him. never once he wanted to see them being hurt.

he took a deep breath trying to calm himself down and steadied his driving. he drive to the said location, where yeonjun and yuyu waited for him, by the roadside short distance from the nursing home.

arriving at the location, taehyung's heart racing at seeing the two siblings looking miserable under the lamp post. they both quickly step out from the car and run towards them.

the moment taehyung step out from his car, he breath in the acrid smell of smoke traveled on the breeze air. he faced the direction of the explosion, focusing his eyes from far away. he saw the entire building flatly collapse.

then the sounds of police and ambulance sirens echoed in the air. they should leave fast before they were taken in by the authority. taehyung can't handle irritating officers especially when yeonjun, yuyu and jungkook with him.

"come on, we need to go from here fast." taehyung turns back and gently grabbed yeonjuns arms and waist, and walked back to his car.

jungkook also help his daddy. he said that he's strong. so he began to scoop yuyu up in his arms. because while trying to escape, a burning piece of the ceiling fell onto her waist.

both yeonjun and yuyu were seated at the back seat not forgetting to wear the seatbelts despite of their injuries.

taehyung also scolded jungkook because he stubbornly remove his, but when taehyung shouted at him to wear it, jungkook immediately put on.

"daddy, i said no! no seatbelts!"

"jungkook, stop being stubborn and wear your seatbelts please—"

"no no no no! i hate you, daddy!"

"hate me as much as you want! but now i ordered you to used your seatbelts, NOW!!"

" okay........ daddy so annoying."

"oppa, where are we going now?" yuyu asked.

he chewed his bottom lips. "i'm not sure where, i d-don't know!"

"taehyung hyung," yeonjun started, "c- can we.. um, can we go to yoongi hyung p- penthouse?" yeonjun stumbled across his words.

"no we cannot. wait— what!? how did you know about his penthouse?"

silence.

"damn it, yeonjun, answer me why are you silent! since when did you contacted him!?"  a thousand scenarios ran through taehyung's mind, and none of them is good.

"yeonjun!!"

"STOP! stop shouting at him!"

this time jungkook totally shuts taehyung down. his features looked deadly serious, the identity jungkook hides, falls from seconds to seconds.

while taehyung's face went deathly pale, literally tension with jungkook outburst.

meanwhile at the back, yeonjun coaxed his frightened sister. he held out his arms and yuyu moves closer into his waiting arms. "i've got you," yeonjun whispered reassuringly to his sister who curled on his chest.

"d-did you just s-shut me down? what! no- you- seriously? and see, you scared them at the back!" taehyung's breathing seemed to be getting erratic.

"fuck. stop fucking stuttering! you're too noisy. for fuck sake just listen to yeonjun and stop asking so much! now focus on your drive, we don't want to die so soon."

"what!? i'm good at driving okay! you will be safe, don't worry-"

taehyung glance towards jungkook for a split second before putting his eyes back on the road. too bad, he didn't see the male smirking.

"huh, really?" jungkook smirk. "cos' i don't wanna die for the second time you know." he shot back sarcastically at his supposed daddy.

taehyung shook his head. "no you won't. this time you shall stay alive, and i will be the one left for dead!"

taehyung is clearly shaken. his heart can barely take it anymore with the way it was racing as he gripped the steering wheel with as much strength as he had, afraid of losing control.

they're both giving death glares towards each other while at the back, yeonjun and yuyu watching and tried  to stop them from arguing. it was panic and chaos inside the heated car.

"you wanna die so much? sure go ahea—"

what happened next, jungkook never expected would happen. it was all so fast up until that one moment then everything slowed down and the car overturned.

his stomach flipped, dropped out of his soul, like he was being cut off from parachuting. and his heart jumped into overdrive when he failed to finish the sentence,

because all of a sudden, heavy military jeep slammed into taehyung's car, causing it to flip over multiple times like a roller coaster ride,

before it finally stopped on a lower road completely upside down.

a/n: koo baby face. why are you attacking my heart like this 🥺😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.7K 24
A story of love, betrayal and the pain of trying to trust again. Taehyung and Jungkook just recently got engaged and got to meet a new set of friends...
783K 34.2K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
30.4K 3.2K 39
Fate doesn't always send you the mate you think you are looking for, they send you the mate you need. ⛔️ TOP JUNGKOOK BOOK CONTAINS JIKOOK NAMJIN...
209K 4.2K 28
Taehyung and Jungkook have been together for 2 years. They were the couple everyone enjoyed seeing. They where like match mates from heaven. Jungko...