Welcome To Freddy's [High Sch...

By The-Red-Triangle

Ş̵̧̹͔̞̍̈́ȧ̵͍̥̉͜v̷̛͎̐͗̄͘͝e̷̠͓͗̈́̏͠ ̷͖̤̋̑͒ů̵̮̺̬̉͑͆ŝ̴̛̯̼̼͙̖̼͚̌̏ ̴̠͔̑̍̄p̶̯͍̥̮͂͜l̸̨̙̮͉̦̟̀̅͋̔͐̅͂͠e̸̹̟̹̰͊̀͌͝a̶̩̱̽s... More

Fnaf Souls
Happy birthday
Bio Flashback
Withereds appearance
Scott accurate designs
First appearance
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷: My last call
Guess who
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟹: Repair withered Yellow Bear
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟺: Do robots blend in?
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟻: Repair foxy
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟼: The mask
Toy animatronics/phantoms
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟽: Springlock
Springtrap gallery
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟾: Repair Freddy
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟿: Asia
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟶: Immortals death
There was never just one
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟷: Max Quarta
Silver eyes
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟸: Unshackled
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟹: Investigation
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟹.𝟻: Investigation
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟺: 1 on 1
Fnaf Movie
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟻: Breaking minds
Yeah thats alot
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟼: Games
Christmas Eve Edit
Merry Christmas edit
Nightmare animatronics
Nightmare animatronics pt.2 Extras
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟽: Never alone
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟾: Run little red
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟿: How can I die?
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟸𝟶: Case

𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟸: Cat and mouse chase

1.1K 18 50
By The-Red-Triangle

If any spelling mistakes are spotted let me know.

Freddy Fazbear's pizza. It was supposed to be a safe place. It was meant to be a safe place. Where did it go wrong. All those kids.. gone. The heart break the parents must feel. Little did they know... that there kids.

Were preforming for an audience.

A brown haired boy was walking up to an old school building ready to start his day.

Issei: fucking hell.

He opens the door and is greeted by his "study group" and there leader Rias was in a chair

Rias: I've been waiting for you Issei Hyoudou.

Issei: why did you turn like that, like some evil villain. And where did the rabbit come from?

Rias: enough questions.

She threw the rabbit and folded her legs.

Rias: now onto important matters. We have a stray named viser. She killed her master and is now inside a abandoned building known as "Freddy Fazbear's pizza."

Issei: damn I remember when I went there as a kid. Didn't that place shut down after some kids went missing?

Rias: yes, now let's go everyone and be prepared.

Kiba: hopefully we don't run into any ghost.

*timeskip*

They were outside the building and it honestly looked scary.

Issei: Fuck that I'm out.

Rias: issei!

Issei: That was a scream! Didn't you not hear that! We're next if we enter.

Rias: orders are orders, issei. Let's go.

Issei: oh baby Jesus let me make it out alive.

They entered with a panicked issei at the far back.

Rias: I suggest we should split up. Call when you find the stray, and try not to get lost.

Issei: I don't like this one bit.

Kiba: I'll stand guard by the main entrance. Just in case the stray tries and makes a run for it.

Akeno: me and koneko then.

Rias: come on my pawn.

Issei sighs. "Yeah I'm coming." He follows Rias as the others split up and kiba going alone.

Kiba sat at the main party room looking at the robots. "You guys are most certainly creepy." The lights start to flicker on the stage and the robots start to twitch. "F-f-Freddy f-Fazbear's pi-pizza. Fo-for ki-kids it's nu-number one!" The robots start moving and twitching while they sang and kiba just stared. "This is terrifying I must say. I think I'll just move away from.. that." He gets off the table and begins walking away.

"Don't leave."

*obviously is not supposed to be Minecraft*

Kiba whips his head around and sees the animatronics staring at him. "Yeah, I'm going to guard the entrance now." He turns and sees something move quickly into the bathrooms. "Got your ass." He summons his sword and enters the bathroom.

Everything was boarded up. "Where the hell?" Kiba was confused with this situation he decided to exit the bathrooms. "Must have been seeing things." He notices on the stage that the middle robot was gone. "What the.. ok.. this is actually kinda creepy." Suddenly a wave of dread and fear covered him he started to shake and his breathing got heavy. "Why.. why am I so scared. What.. I need to find the others, now!" He turns left and a golden bear stands there.

Kiba: wh-

With Rias and issei they walked through the halls when they hear kiba scream. "Kiba!" Rias said as she run back to the main party room with issei right behind her. "Show yourself!" She said as she formed a magic red ball in her hands but shortly after Rias felt weak and she started wobbling. "Uhh. President? You ok?" Said issei and Rias falls over and issei catches her. "President! Rias! Say something." Issei panicky shook. "Everyone our president is down. Please return." Shortly after issei heard running behind him and he turned to see everyone else.

Koneko: what happened. What did you do to her pervert.

Issei: nothing! She just passed out.

Akeno: wait guys. She's starting to wake up.

Rias's eyes open and she looks at everyone. "W-why are you guys staring at me?"

Issei: you just passed out, for no reason.

Rias: well thank you, my pawn, for catching me.

Issei: your welcome Ms Gremory.

Koneko: guys pause on everything. Where's kiba?

Everyone looks around and in fact kiba was nowhere to be seen Rias gets up and looks around. "My knight, where are you." She said but she got no response.

Issei: I knew I had a bad feeling about this place.

Akeno: I can't sense him.

Rias: me neither.

Koneko: which means we can't simply teleport to his location.

Issei looks around the room for a bit and sees a camera. "Guys look. Cameras. we can look for him on those." Rias smiles before kissing his cheek. "Good job my pawn." Issei laughs. "Thank you president." Rias giggles at this.

Akeno: sorry to burst your private session but where exactly would this office be located?

Issei: I don't know. Probably by the entrance.

They hear kids laughing and turn around and see nothing there. "What is going on?" Said kenoko.

Issei: are you scared for once?

Koneko: be quiet before I beat you again.

Issei: yes ma'am.

The power to the building goes out and everyone looks around in a panic.

Issei: I SHIT MYSELF!

He ran towards the exit and his heart dropped to his fucking stomach when he realized that the doors closed infront of his face.

Issei: I'm going to get raped by a black man name requis... aren't I.

Rias: maybe this is the wrong building...

Issei: yeah or the ghost snatched the fucking stray.

They continued searching in groups manly because well...  they were scared.

"Guys?" They heard kiba say down the halls. "Guys I'm down here!" Kiba said down the halls.

Rias: kiba? Kiba where have you been?

Rias walks towards the hallway and the rest follow. "Yeah man where were you."

Kiba: I'm in here.

Rias: kiba just come toward us.

Kiba doesn't say anything and everyone starts getting worried. "Kiba?" Said Rias. "Turn around." Kiba said.

They hear laugher and turn and see something out of a damn horror movie.

Issei: we've been tricked, we've been deceived, and quite possibly. Bamboozled.

Rias: I'm sensing a paranormal presents coming from him...

Issei: YOU MEAN THAT ROBOT IS ALIVE!

Rias: Now is no time to panic. We stand and fight.

"Y̴̖̫̯̅̀͛o̵̗̱͛u̷̦̥̝͊ ̴̧̈́͘c̵̩͕͍̣̿à̵̧̰͉͎͆n̷͖͎͍̆̂͐̕ͅ ̴̘̯͖̚ţ̴͍̙͈̏͋͛ř̷͈̗̦ỹ̴͕̇̑ͅ.̵̡̼̞̦̿ ̷̼̗̱̻̄͐I̶͚̪̤̔͐̓t̴͉͚̱̠͂́ ̶̧̛͙̣̠̃͒̂ẃ̸͕̣̈́̈̉o̶̝̤͇̙̒͠n̴͖̪͇̏ͅ'̷̛̻͖̊̀t̴̠̎͗͗ ̵͔̼̝̌̀d̶̯̤̓́̈́̿ö̷̥́ ̷̣͌̇͑ý̵̜͇̜̠̈́o̸̘̺͂͐̈́́u̷̗͍͐̈́͠ ̵̬̯͍̈́͆͝a̸̘̳̮̐̄͝n̴̛̬̯̿͂͝y̸̮̎̐ ̴̫̲̪̟͐͑̉g̶̳̪͚̙͛o̷̝̹̻͆ͅǫ̷̠̣̈́͊d̵̙̓̄̄,̴̛̲͂͂̇ ̴͎̐y̶̱̱̮̋͛̚o̸͚̝͘ų̸̹̐̆̒̚r̸̭̝̮̓͘͝͝ ̶̛̩̮̳͎͊̄͝j̷̛̪̐u̴̮̲̎͊s̷̯̪̆́͝ṫ̶̳̘͎̲̿̒̄ ̸̛̠̠d̸̘̒̏ę̶̝̭̭̅̓̏l̵̳̙̥͐́̆a̸̡̞̩̓́̈̐ŷ̴̟̣̦͝͠i̷͕̣̗̜͌̂̿̅n̸̙̥͎̬̈͐́g̴͚̙̭͆̽̅͜ ̴͇̼̹̳͗͋t̶͕̭̣̀̿h̶̝͆̉͗e̷̤̩͘ ̵̧̇͐I̸̾́̄̀͜n̶̝̮̗͋͗͠ĕ̵̹̥̉̿v̴̛̦̖̿i̵̬̺̐̌̈́̽ț̶̪̰̀̈a̵̧̞̣̼͐̉́͗b̶̬̫̣͇̎l̷̥͎̉è̵̲̆͗͊.̵̨̦̰͑̍"

Issei: I'm terrified what the hell am I doing here.

Koneko: issei your a real pussy. I'll handle this freak.

Freddy stared at them. "Hm, hm, hm," koneko snarled. "Laugh all you want. But your going down."

Freddy: Round and round we go. Where we're going. Nobody knows.

The devil that was named koneko went to attack so she ran and kicked the bear in the face or at least tried to the bear grabbed her leg and pushed her towards the ground.

Freddy: Now would be a good time to hold your breath.

Freddy lifted koneko up with both hands and started strangling her in the arm she was kicking and flaying around.

Kiba came out of nowhere and stabbed the bear but the sword broke on impact and Freddy dropped koneko and chased after kiba who went down a hallway.

Koneko: g-guys?

Koneko was walking around scared she didn't know where her friends were and she didn't know if they were alive or not.

She looked towards the stage and saw all the robots gone and she cried a little from the fear.

Koneko: GUYS!

Now Koneko was going to learn from this mistake by seeing a fox walk towards her with his hook up.

Koneko hid behind some arcades and waited for what seemed like forever hearing the fox flip arcades over trying to find her. "Why am I so terrified.. what's going on.. I'm shaking. This isn't normal." She held her head trying to make sense of the situation at hand. "A-a-Ar! N-no ru-running in the p-pizzeria!" He throws another arcade across the dinning room. "Please make it stop.." she said to herself.

She hears the foots steps stop and she listens carefully. "Is it gone?" The arcade machine she was hiding behind was tossed aside. "R-rule breaker b-be wa-walking the plank!" He swings his hook down but koneko kicks him back.

Koneko gets up and starts panting she walks slowly towards a hallway and the words "ITS ME" covered the walls.

The fox walked towards her and koneko snapped out of it and ran down the hall she heard metal steps chasing after her.

Koneko: LEAVE ME ALONE!

She knocked over a shelf and foxy tripped over it but soon got up quickly and continued his pursuit.

She went towards a room and saw a button that said door and pressed it and the door closed and she saw the fox pound on the window.

Koneko: I.. don't...

Koneko turns around and sees a golden bear sitting behind her. "S̸̝̼̩͒̀͒̿͠w̷̫͇̅͋̿͝e̶͓͐̀͠ę̶̨̥̂̔̅̊̕t̶̖͍͍͑̿͋̔͘ ̵̫͙̩̮͙̋́͠d̵̜̣̟̪̆͑̒̒r̷̭͋e̴̺͉͑̀́͆̚ǎ̸̢̞̪m̶̮̜̏̉͋̕ş̸͎͓̲̼͘." She passes out on the floor.

*unknown location*

He pressed the button on a tape recorder and began speaking.

"August, 4, 2017. I just woke up from what seems like forever. This new body or should say.. curse feels weird. those kids, oh those kids... guess this is my karma. I'll start updating on these tape recordings now don't want to be to bored. I'll try to explore this new place to know it better."

*back with our victims*

Akeno: Your not a challenge.

She fired a thunderbolt at the robot chicken and the robot flew and hit the wall. "play nice." Said the robot as she walked forward.

Akeno: your a tuff one.

"N̸͉̞͔̝̔̒̕ơ̵̧͉̻̇́̎͐ͅw̸̩̩̞͕͋̊͘ͅ ̴̘̫̘̓h̷͎̃͌̚ͅo̷̖̻̾̃w̷̯̙͖͇̃̓ ̵̢̱̫̙͛̇̈́͠í̶̬͌͒̀s̶̥̮̼̱̈̀ ̷͖̱͚̥͙̍̾͊͝t̸̗̦̊̃̆̀͝h̵̡̝̺̐͐̋̊͂ͅͅȁ̷͚͖͆̕͘t̶̬͕͇͈̄̄́̅ ̷̰̠̽͊͆̕f̶̱̟̺͍̅ă̶̧͉̲͎̦i̸̱̣̬̞̖̓̽r̵̢̧͔̻̭͊͌́̈ ̶̞̘̖̬͊f̷̛̜̩͑͗͘ó̶̼̞̯̬̭̐̆̈́r̶̿̈́̋̐͜͝ ̸̘̂̃u̵͎̜̹̇͋s̵̢̗̭̋̆͐̍ͅ?̸̩̄" Akeno got a sharp pain in her head and her eyes started releasing smoke she screamed loudly before the pain stopped. "What the hell.." she looked up and saw the robot in front of her.

She jumped back and went to fire again but nothing came out of her hand. "Eh?" The robot pushed her back and she fell onto the floor again.

She tried to use her wings but again they didn't come out.

Akeno: shit.

She ran down a hallway and into a door that said "parts and service"

She closed the door behind her and put her back to the door as the chicken tried to break in but soon no more banging was heard and she sighed in relief.

Akeno: why isn't this working.

She tried to summon her lightning but it doesn't work. "Damnit." A wave of dread covers akeno as her breathing became more heavy. "W-what's going on." Then she looked up And When she did she saw her doom right in front of her.

Akeno: there's more...

She Didn't know which was worst being in a building with these things or a small room filled with them.

Akeno didn't sense any aura coming off of them so she hoped to god that they weren't alive... yet anyway.

"Help... me..."

She shrieked and turned and saw a suit covered in blood.

Akeno: huh?

"Please... just kill me..."

She sensed a devil aura and new right away it was viser.

Akeno: I won't have a problem with that.

She felt something grab her leg and looked down to see the broken bear holding her leg.

"We-Welcome to Fr-Freddy fazbear's pi-pizza"

"1983"

*These are the unwithereds not the classics*

Today was an all band performance day so Fredbear and spring Bonnie were on one stage with Freddy and the gang on their own stage in one big party room.

Fredbear: Remember to always eat healthily kids. Just take a big bite out of those vegetables.

Spring Bonnie: you lovely bunny's need your carrots after all.

Freddy: silly Fredbear, I'll never give up my pizza.

Chica: I could really go for some more- more- more- *help me* more pizza.

Freddy: there's plenty of delicious, pe-pe-pe-people- delicious pizza when your a Freddy's pizza, Chica.

Bonnie: you can't live on pizza all the time Freddy.

Freddy and chica: you can't?!

"You can't leave"

Chica: that's right kids, make sure to eat plenty of kids- gre-gre-green, of green vegetables kids.

Bonnie: and all you young bunny's need to have your carr-carrots.

"Please run"

Fredbear: Heath is important if you want to li-liv-live- have a happy time *children* at. Fredbear's Pizza!

Bonnie: hey chi-chica.

Chica: yes, bon-bon-Bonnie?

Bonnie: you know what I like to do for fun?

Chica: is it the games?

Bonnie: no-nope.

Chica: is it the pirat-pirat *don't let them escape* pirates cove?

Bonnie: not even close.

Freddy: well what is it bon-Bon-bon-Bonnie?

Bonnie: I like to sing! *glitchy laughter*

Spring Bonnie: well why didn't you say so? Let's rock out the band!

1-1 2, 3, 4!

*present time*

Kiba ran from the bear chasing after him and ran past the cove where the rabbit tried to snatch him.

Kiba: shit!

Kiba tried to summon a sword but nothing happened. "Alright fine. I'm a knight, I shouldn't be scared." He grabs a metal rod and hits Freddy over the head with it the bear looks back at kiba and grabs the devils hand crushing it. "Get off me!." He puts his feet on the bears stomach and pushes himself off landing on his back he rolls out the way of the bears foot landing next to him.

Bonnie kicks kiba in the side of the head and kiba's vision goes dizzy he manages to get up and he sees a door that says. "Employees only." He sees a fire extinguisher and grabs the metal rod from before with his good hand and hits it smoke covering everyone's vision allowing kiba to make his escape inside the room.

Kiba: in here should be safe.

"Who's there?!"

Kiba: AH!

Rias: kiba relax it's just us.

Kiba sees everyone there and sighs in relief.

Kiba: I'm assuming koneko and akeno are hiding somewhere in this dusty room?

Everyone's hearts dropped when kiba said that.

Issei: we thought they were with you?

Kiba: shit...

"You know what I like to do for fun?"

They heard speaking outside the door and got scared.

"What's that Bonnie?"

"I like to play my guitar and sing. *chuckle*"

"Then let's get Freddy and bring the band back together again."

They hear foot steps walking away from the door and relief struck them.

Issei: I think this is the light switch.

He flips it and they see empty heads everywhere and a endo sitting on the table.

Rias: issei we can see in the dark.

Issei: I know but before I die, I just want some fresh light.

"Hey kids welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza- behave or we'll have to tell your parents- I like to sing."

They hear the 3 robots at the door and they start banging on the door.

Rias: Shit.

Issei: oh fuck!

Kiba: use the metal robots limbs as weapons.

Kiba rips the endo's right arm off and holds it steady while approaching the door.

*bang**bang**bang**bang**BANG*

The door flys off the hinges and hits a shelf knocking some heads to the floor and kiba getting crushed.

Freddy: Your not following the rules.

He said in a sing song matter and the 2 huddle up in a corner. "I got a left arm and I'm not afraid to use it." He swings it at Bonnie and he grabs it and pulls it out of issei's hand.

"W̷̨̜̌̇h̷̦̽y̸̡̙̳̖̒̔́͑ ̷̺̤̻̰̓̋á̴̳͔͍͝ŕ̵̺̝͕̑̓͠è̶̡̓͝n̴̡̨͇̗̎̿'̵̥̄t̵͈͓̬̓̍́ ̸̼̥̀ẙ̴̰̲͖̗̉͘ȏ̷͎̄u̷̡̱̦̓͗ ̸̘̱̒̇͝s̸̡̙̼̅͌̓̒͜ċ̸̡̜̏̃ͅa̴̳͑̈́͝r̸̮͆ȩ̸̛̝̺̦͒d̷̜̝̞̫̽̓̾?̶̳̩̊̄"

A wave of fear hits them and issei collapses to the floor. "President. I'm scared." Said issei.

Issei is picked up by the back of the shirt by the brown bear and the chicken grabs Rias by the neck.

Chica: We're going have to tell your parents.

Bonnie: are you having a good time at Freddy Fazbear's?

"Hey furries!"

They stop and turn and see a camera on and a speaker.

"Yeah you! Come here to this office and face me!"

The robots drop Rias and issei and walk out the door as foxy walks into the room with the 3

Foxy: W-we-welcome to *your death* the pirates cove.

He Swings his hook at issei but issei rolls out the way.

Foxy: you best be getting back to stage lad, or you'll be-be-be walking the plank.

Kiba: do these robots always talk like this?!

Issei: it's called programming!

Kiba: no one asked!

"1983"

She cried over the lost of her dog her best friend was dead and the only comfort her parents can give her is at her favorite place.

Freddy Fazbear's pizza.

When they got there they tried cheering her up winning prizes and eating pizza but nothing was working.

Mom: I got an idea, me and your father will go see if they can put on a special show just for you. Come on honey.

They left there daughter alone but later they'll find out that would be the biggest mistake in there life.

Spring Bonnie: hey kid. Why the long face?

Girl: my dog... he's dead... *sniff*

Spring Bonnie: aww it's going to be ok. You know why?

Girl: why?

Spring Bonnie: I can bring him back.

Girl: REALLY!

Spring Bonnie: yes really. Freddy Fazbear's is a place where Fantasy and fun... come to life.

Girl: thank you mister spring Bonnie!

Spring Bonnie: no problem kid, say what's your name?

Susie: Susie.

Spring Bonnie: well Susie, follow me.

Susie follows the strange robotic bunny towards a back room Susie enters and looks around.

Susie: where is he?

Spring Bonnie: he's not really dead...

Susie: is he over here?

Spring Bonnie: follow me...

She continues to follow him and they get to a table where they see the chicken none as chica sitting on a table.

Susie: why is she back here and not on stage?

Spring Bonnie: she's your new friend.

"Forever"

*present time*

They banged on the doors as they wanted to kill this tiny girl she went into the corner and curled herself up into a ball.

Koneko: please go away, *sniff* please.

The doors breaks down and Freddy and Bonnie walk in through the left and chica through the right.

"Get away from her!"

Akeno hits chica over the head with a cement block and it knocks her down then she grabbed koneko as quickly as possible and carried her like some Princess in her arms.

She quickly ran down the halls as they hear heavy footsteps walking behind them they reach where foxy is and he has his arm stuck in a the wall.

Rias: let's get out of here!

They reach the gates off the exit and it's still locked.

Rias: look for something.

Issei: fuck it.

Issei jumps through the window glass getting all over him.

Issei: I'm in pain...

Rias: we'll deal with it when we get back.

They left the building in a hurry and the 4 animatronics look at them as they ran off and soon after walked back into the darkness of the pizzeria.

Manipulation of powers: H̵̳̩̬͕̻̥͈̫̻͑̈̏̊͜ͅȨ̶͚̗̞͇̮̫̜̻̯̜̊͝ can block your abilities once you enter the pizzeria. And it's not restricted to just the diner.

Terror: H̵̳̩̬͕̻̥͈̫̻͑̈̏̊͜ͅȨ̶͚̗̞͇̮̫̜̻̯̜̊͝ can make you cower in fear. Feel terrified. Control how you feel.

H̷̙̀̈́a̸͖͚̫͒͛l̶̞͛͜l̶̡̘̘͗ṳ̸̼̗̊͝c̴̩̲̏̆̆i̸̞̟̇̉̓n̴̯̈́́͝a̶̱͒t̸̪̎i̶̛̲͇̽̂ọ̵̈́͛ͅǹ̴̜͈̩́́s̵͇̱͛͝:̴̮̜̓͘ ̷̺̟̉H̶̟͆̀E̶̮͓̓̓͠ ̶̜̻̲̇̏́c̶̘͙̓̎͗ͅa̵̩͕͠ñ̵̤̹͚̆ ̷̲̺̘́m̴̛̱̖̆̑ą̷̆̃k̷̥̩̃͒ͅë̷͇̈́ ̵̧̑̋̕y̸̭͐ǒ̶̢̼̭́ụ̸̓̂̓ ̷͎͛͜s̵̢͕̫͑̂̚e̷̳̞̒ê̸̥ ̵͉̲͇͊ť̴̥̈́h̶͇̰̦͑ĭ̶̲̣̯ǹ̶̢̪̽͒g̷̜͚͗s̵̹̀̄͋ͅ ̴͓̂̏̊ṭ̷̕h̴̯͔̀ȧ̶̢̪̖t̶͍̫͂ͅ ̷̢͌́a̵̦̍r̸̨͖͙̀͛ȩ̶̒̚ͅn̸̨̪̬̉̓'̴̦̈̕t̶̗͙͚̑̃̋ ̶͕́͊t̶͚̺̏ḩ̶̰̬̂ë̷͚͋r̶͕̾ë̷̮̃̒.̴̪̮̈́͛́

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729K 11.3K 48
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE AND REBORN AS A STEPPING STONE OF THE PROTAGONIST AND HOW WILL YOU CHANGE YOUR DESTINY 1st dxd 1 st devil 1 st rias 1 st h...
19.6K 398 18
Idk what to write here just read the book
2.8K 28 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
67.4K 1K 50
This a chainsaw man x highschool dxd crossover. Follow y/n as he tries to understand this new world as he strives to become the strongest being in th...