frick you/ killua x reader

mooniku

this exists due to my boredom cover isn't mine!!------- ꜰʀɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ/ 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ---𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚�... Еще

╰─➤ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ. | 歡迎. 🥡
ɳσƚ αʅʅσɯҽԃ
∂єα∂ тσ мє
ƚαƙҽ α ʂʅιƈҽ
ɳҽɯ ϝʅҽʂԋ
ɳҽʋҽɾ
ɾԋιɳҽʂƚσɳҽ ҽყҽʂ
Ⴆɾαɳԃ ɳҽɯ ƈιƚყ
ԋҽʅρ_υɾʂҽʅϝ
ɯαʂԋιɳɠ ɱαƈԋιɳҽ ԋҽαɾƚ
ʂραɾƙʂ
ι Ⴆҽƚ σɳ ʅσʂιɳɠ ԃσɠʂ
ɳσƚԋιɳɠ
ƈԋαɱႦҽɾ σϝ ɾҽϝʅҽƈƚισɳ
i love you so
stuff we did
hello
lovers rock
happy ending
a/n
killuaxreader

ɖαɾƙ ɾҽԃ

2.9K 54 181
mooniku

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

TW: cursing

--------

ꜰʀɪᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ/ 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

'ɖαɾƙ ɾҽԃ'

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

🀦

"There you are! Took you long enough!", I exclaim as Killua gets out of the car.

"no thank you? fine then I'll better go again"

"WAIT okay okay...thanks Killua"

"your welcome! now get in the car", he opens the door for me and waits until I enter the car. 

As I enter the car I lay my hand on the door of the car and then wait for Killua to close the door.  But Killua didn't react and stared at my hand. Not realising why he is staring like that, I give Killua a confused look and try to close the door on my own. He stops me and looks up to my eyes again. 

"what's that red liquor on your hand?"

Oh shit

I look down to my hand and mentally slap myself for forgetting to wipe off the rest of the blood. 

I try to cover my hand and somehow play it off by saying it's ketchup but Killua didn't buy it and grabbed my hand.

"blood..why is there blood on your hand?!"

I didn't respond because I knew it would be worthless. And then I remembered rule number 5 in my family.

Rule number 5: if anyone finds out your identity, kill them.

I have to kill Killua. 

I slowly sharp my nails on the hand Killua doesn't see and mentally prepare myself to kill him. 

"Y/N WHY IS THERE BLOOD ON YOUR HAND?! ANSWER ME!"

kill Killua, kill Killua, kill Killua 

like I killed the woman

like I killed many other people

it's not that hard

THEN WHY CAN'T I KILL HIM?!

I turn my hand into its normal form again.

"Y/N!", Killua was panicking a little bit but his eyes were demanding. He was being really serious. 

"someone fell down the stairs and hit their head, I was trying to stop the blood", I answered with a blank expression. 

Killua relaxed a little bit. "y/n you scared me I thought you ki..." Killua paused a few seconds and then sighed. ".. never mind I'm glad you're okay. Is the person okay too?"

"yeah the ambulance already took them to the hospital"

"I'm glad..should we drive home and rest? I'm sure you're exhausted"

"yes that's a good idea"

Killua started the car and drove home. The tension was rather dense, we both didn't say anything. Killua felt bad for shouting at me and pressuring me and I..well I felt bad for lying to him.  I was also confused because I couldn't kill him. I never really had a problem to take someone's life but when it came to Killua..I felt weak. 

weird

--⍆timeskip, three days later

(Killua's pov)

"I'm going to meet a friend, bye Killua"

"mhm have fun, y/n"

Now that y/n was out again, I decided to watch some TV. I turned on the TV and waited for something interesting to happen in the show that was currently going.

 Since that incident when I picked y/n up, they started acting off. 

I mean, they never really opened up to me and I always had that strange feeling they were hiding something from me but now...now I am sure they are hiding something important from me. And I am 100 percent sure it isn't chocolate robots this time.

The thing they are hiding, is obviously pressuring them. So what is it?

I've also noticed my concern for them grew more everyday. I cared more every second and I don't know why. I only ever cared about Gon, Kurapika, Leorio and Alluka. I never cared about any..strangers. 

I switched the channels on the TV with the remote and searched for something interesting. 

'new shop in-'

skip

'have you see-'

skip

'oh Arthur the love of my life i-'

skip

'no I hate scho-'

skip

'dead woman and dead-'

skip

'ARTHUR YOU FUCKIN-'

skip

wait..

dead woman?

I went back to the channel with the news about a dead woman.

'today 11 AM, the cleaning staff found a body of a 24 year old woman and a body of a 27 year old man.'

I adjusted my sitting posture and turned the volume of the TV louder.

'The two young people got identified as the married couple which went missing on their wedding party three days ago."

Three days ago y/n went to a wedding party..but they are probably talking about another party, right?

" The woman's throat was cut open and she died. Both of the man's arm got chopped off and he got stabbed in the stomach by a rather mysterious weapon. He bled to death. Detective's say that could have been the work of an assassin.'

the work of an assassin huh?

'Family member's and friends are frightened. We are still searching for the mysterious killer, so for now please stay inside and safe. Goodbye'

I stared at the TV in shock and disbelief. It took me a few seconds to comprehend what I just realised. 

Y/n you stupid liar

🀦

word count: 949

.

.

.

SISTER YOU LITTLE- STOP TRYING TO ATTACK ME IN GENSHIN IMPACT DUMB LITTEL DUMB DUMB

but also thanks for taking my Xiao drawing as your profile picture👃

as thanks you get a killua photo

ok im nice here you go  

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

89.6K 1.2K 55
Issei lived a happy childhood, he had a loving mother and father and that's all he needed. Until one night men with black bird wings came and killed...
24.2K 901 11
'𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧.' ╰┈➤ 𝐀 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐠...
486K 4.9K 122
JJ maybank stories that will make you smile. and maybe cry, who knows..... these are mostly JJxreader
17.6K 591 25
(Quick note, everybody is at least a few years younger than in the original, like, 14/15.) During a mission in Crocus, Team Natsu were preparing for...