His Beautiful Mistake✔️

By _KYR0S_

Amaury Clermont is a young doctor who quickly rose to success in matters of 7 years, with fame, glory, ambiti... More

characters
my misfortune .
aurelia .
such a fate .
am i a joke to you?
terrible twos .
terrible twos pt 3.
a child
dr.göçmen
daddy's eyes
habits
genevieve
atlas
cruise
cruise [2]
papa?
papa? (2)
papa? (3)
amaury
growing pains

terrible twos pt 2.

999 26 2
By _KYR0S_

the baby continues to ask a lot of questions, questioning everything around her.

work for amaury started to get more piled up, a lot more surgeries needed to be done, this time he had to fly over seas for a very delicate procedure, due to his excellent knowledge, only the medical field knew of his talents.

amaury already had his things packed for overnight, but anything could happen during a surgery, even experts had to be careful.

the little babe, aurelia sits on the baby blanket beneath her, as she's busy playing with her toys. amaury knew that the little baby would have a tantrum if she knew that he'd be gone for a day at most.

"aurie" he starts to say, as he sits on his knees while he watches the toddler make her way to his lap, "xander is going to watch you okay?" the man says as he looks to the toddler, aurie nods her head in understanding, and so the man gives the toddler a kiss on the cheek,

"be a good girl, okay?" he mentions, soon xander made a knock at the door, and that was amaury's cue to leave.

"you know the drill, i'll double the pay." amaury states as he grabs his suitcase, and duffle bag . "you got it, I'll take care of her" xander says in confidence.

xander originally thought taking care of a small toddler would be easy, just for a day, couldn't be that bad. wrong.

the babysitter was faced with a screaming toddler as she was crying for amaury.

it had taken her a few hours to realise amaury isn't home, "dada! want!" she cries while screaming and hitting the babysitter, "hey, hey, it's okay! your dad will be back" xander attempts to comfort, however it fails.

the screaming and crying toddler is something he knew could be a possibility, but not to such an extreme.

the teenage boy  frantically looked everywhere and anywhere for her favourite toys, to his dismay none of the toys would calm her down.

then an idea came to him, his little sister loves ice cream when she was crying, so he thought of doing just that.

xander went off to the fridge and fetch some tub of ice cream, he had been thankful there was some, the toddler still with puffy eyes and runny nose as she continues to cry watches the older boy give her a spoonful of something cold and sweet.

the toddler slows her crying, and hums in enjoyment of the ice cream. as the toddler was the busy, the boy quickly wipes her face with a tissue trying to clean her up.

he was praying to any god out there that she's going to fall asleep.

it already hit 7 at night , and thankfully some god out there aurie fell asleep.

xander took this time to take a shower, and freshen himself up. he finishes his shower, and gets changed, and just like that aurelia begins to let out a wailing sound.

the boy sighs in defeat, he loves his kids, but realised maybe babysitting isn't for him. however it was the easiest money he could get his hands on, so he went to check the toddler out.

aurelia had tried to use the toilet herself but ended up in a mess, the boy was horrified.

"ah no, you haven't been taught" he says a bit frustrated at himself for taking a shower.

"wat i do bad?" the toddler asks, sniffling.

"let's give you a bath" he says, and she was happy to have that.

"yay! dada give me bath all time" she says, as she begins to crawl into the bathtub.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

on the other side of the world, amaury was delicately using the scalpel to cut out some of the flesh, he had been using a microscope to repair some of the flesh. amaury had been wearing the surgeon clothing, and having nurses and other doctors around him assisting him in his procedure.

any fatal mistake that he makes now, dictates the rest of his career. it was already 30 minutes of the surgery, and to him it felt like a lifetime. one of the female trainees, was quick to dap his forehead as it was sweating.

craniotomy had to be performed on this patient, the surgery itself could take 3 to 5 hours or more.

amaury made an incision to the scalp as he instructed aneurysm clipping at the opening of the neck, then he takes a look at the endoscope .

his team made sure to equip the correct instruments in order to perform a successful surgery.

as the clock was ticking, all the surgeons in the room were looking amazed at the young man performing such a high leveled surgery.

most had been in their late 50s, and mid 40s. Amaury who was more of a baby in the field to them had been keen at his job. some doctors in the field were jealous, while others were proud to be working along side Dr. Clermont.

several hours had gone by, some went off to use the rest room, when it had been a 'break' period, thankfully the procedure was nearly done. the last step in the process was to snitch up the incisions in the dura mater, replacing the bone flaps, carefully securing it in place with titanium plates and screws.

"well done team." he says as he carefully pulls off his medical gloves, tossing the used gloves in the discard bin.

"Incredible, Dr. Clermont. You outperformed us once again." another neurosurgeon says admiring the ambition, "You flatter me too much, Dr. Göçmen." amaury responds as he begins to strip himself of his surgical robe.

"I have very high hopes for you" Dr. Göçmen says, before he departs out of the room.

the patient had been under heavy anesthesia so it'll take some time for them to wake up, only amaury and the trainee assistant nurse remains. the trainee looks up to Dr. Clermont like the Greek gods, amaury unaware of the secret admirer instructs if she could fetch the patient apple juice, and crackers when they wake up.

"ah! yes, dr. clermont" the trainee says, trying not to blush, she's crushing too hard on her superior, and it was crazy to think that he's only 2 years older than her, in much higher position.

"alright, I'd appreciate it if you can drop the used instruments off for cleaning" amaury continues as he makes his way out the door,

"you got it, dr" she says, happy to be of any use to him, he barely notices her or looks her way, and so this day was special to her.

"and your name?" amaury casually asks, he's known to be a gentlemen in the field, "melissa, my name is melissa" at first the trainee was a bit hesitant as if she was dreaming, but realised that dr clermont really was speaking with her.

"melissa you were great today." he says, and with that he left a blushing nurse as she was starting to get jumpy but of course composed herself, the moment he left the room, she was dancing with joy.

tired, amaury opens the door to his hotel room,  he takes off his shirt tossing it on the bed. he went into the bathroom and started the shower, suddenly he receives a phone call,

"Dr. Clermont speaking, state your business." amaury says as he shuts the shower off,

"I understand this is sudden, however you are required to complete a heart translate in 2 days." the other line says, he already knew it was Dr. Göçmen, he admired the man truly.

"yes, I'll be there, where is it?"  amaury responds,

he makes note of the place, and then the phone call ended. finally amaury was able to refreshen himself after 6 hours of dealing with surgery.

when the shower ended, he called xander.

"xander, I understand we may a one night deal, however it seems I have to be away for another 3 days" amaury explains,

while waiting for a response, he could hear aurelia in the background running and being a toddler, amaury caught himself smiling at the sound of his daughter, "sir- i really would love to babysit for another few days, but I really can't." xander expresses, it was clear he was stressed, "ah? is it because she's a handful?" amaury questions through the phone,

it was silent for a few moments, "no! that isn't it sir, she's really good, she even wants to use the bathroom herself" the teenage boy went on explaining, amaury smirks to himself, "then, you're fine with taking care of her for another few days" amaury says nonchalantly.

"uh, sir, i really -" before the teenage boy could finish his sentence, amaury hangs up.

well that is taken care of, he thought to himself.

published: 10.27.22

vote❤️

comment ! !

follow ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.1K 36
Adannaya (odd-uh-nay-ah) King lives a normal life. Studying fashion in Rhode Island and taking care of her 3 year old daughter. The typical 20 year o...
29.5K 1.8K 34
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...
2K 7 33
When you start to think your life is getting better at school and home it's getting worse than you expected. Your life is turning upside down when y...
15.7K 628 21
Christian Lawrence, once had a normal life with his kids and the woman he tried to love. He has always wanted his arranged marriage with Zee Summer t...