๐—”๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ; Rosalie H...

By several_mi

" ๐—ง๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜'๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฑ๐—ผ. " ... More

๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐๐ซ๐ž-๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

8.4K 253 23
By several_mi

♥︎

     The beautiful meadow was much more clearer and perfect for photography, the flower near them bloomed perfectly and earlier than expected. Its colors radiated the atmosphere, giving out a sense of warmth and comfort to whoever shall visit. The soft grass was enough for any human to lay down on and sleep like a newborn baby.

Normally in Forks, it would be cloudy and the weather would be horrifying. You would receive thunderstorms other than a bright and sunny day. It was rare to have and today is that rare day.

"Lia, you'll drop him. He'll hit his head." Rosalie exclaims from afar, sitting upright to look over her wife from a distance. It was a normal wednesday morning when they decided to take a walk.

     Aurelia chuckles, kneeling to her son's height whose eyes were a perfect shade of gray. "Your Mom says you'll fall. Still up to it?" Aurelia signs with the words falling out of her mouth in a mumble by habit. Learning ASL was not that difficult especially when you have an adoptive son with an impaired hearing.

     "Yes! It's more fun!" He signs back with his little hands, a grin on his face.

     "All right, let's go!"

     Three years ago, Aurelia and Rosalie came back from their vacation and long term travel. That simple year of them alone and in New Zealand was pure bliss and mahogany. It was as if they recently got married and went on a very long honeymoon trip from across the world. They would check in on their family from time to time and sometimes would forget because of how much fun they had everyday.

     Like Alice predicted, Aurelia would call two weeks before they fly back home and had Alice adjust the necessary paperworks for Aurelia and Rosalie to foster a child. A boy, to be specific. When they came home, the Cullens surprised Rosalie but she didn't exactly know what to celebrate. But when she was handed a piece of paper, she couldn't believe it.

     At first, it was so fearsome. Handling and raising a baby seemed like a tough work. What if their son would become a serial killer? What if Rosalie forgets to pick him up from daycare and now he'll hate her for the rest of his life? What if Aurelia was out hunting and their son is hungry — who cooks then?!

    But Aurelia being herself, she talked to Rosalie in private and told her they don't have to do this right away. It was just a formality that they would indeed be an applicable candidate to foster a little newborn boy some day. Rosalie would have the power to decided when they'd cradle a newborn baby.

     It was a whole new step for both of them. But on the first day that a social worker came to visit with a beautiful baby boy, Rosalie fell in love. Swooned. Felt like a total mother the first time she held him.

     But the Social worker explained that there was a complication to the biological mother's birth and the boy had to be deaf and only have hearing for about twenty-five percent coverage in both ears. The Cullens didn't care about his disability and all of them studied ASL. Some struggled but it was so worth the trouble.

     The first words that Aurelia learned was memorable. Rosalie was the first one she'd shown it to.

     "Henry Masen Hendrix-Hale."

Everyone approved.

"You're the worst." Rosalie says, walking towards the two people she loves most in this world. But her words were more directed to Aurelia who had their son sitting on her shoulders.

"Look, mommy, I'm taller than you." Henry signs in a giggle, bringing a smile to Rosalie's face who looks up at him.

"Yes, mommy, lookhe's taller than you." Aurelia says in sign and in a mumble. "Come on, he loves going out here every week. You carry him then." She playfully says before placing a short kiss on Rosalie's cheek.

"Your cousin, Ness, is coming with Jacob today. All of us will be here. They'll be here any minute." Rosalie says to Henry who happily blooms at the news.

Henry absolutely adored her only cousin in this family. He'd look forward to her stories and the things she'd show him using her gifts. Sometimes it was about her two moms and sometimes Edward and Bella. Henry has a special place in his heart for his uncle Ed and aunt Bella. Like how Renesmee has with her aunt Lia and aunt Rose.

"Lia, honey, put him down." Rosalie says in request.

"Yes, ma'am." Aurelia grins before holding onto Henry's small figure and setting him down in front of them both. "You are free, my little prince." She signs and Henry chuckles before dashing away, his giggles was a pleasurable thing to hear to his parents.

"One day, he's going to hit his head. I can feel it." Rosalie huffs stubbornly when Aurelia just laughs it off, holding her cheeks with both hands.

"Baby, you're not Alice."

"If we ask her, she'd see Henry get hurt."

Aurelia playfully rolls her eyes before connecting their lips together, gentle and loving. Careful not to get lost in the moment and lost touch of their son. Rosalie backs away first, her hand was on Aurelia's cheek before she lightly smacked it. "Stop distracting me." She says.

     "I am not." Aurelia defends with a cheeky smile, "Am I the cause of your everyday mishaps, Mrs. Hendrix?"

     "Don't rub it in my face, Aurelia." Rosalie jokingly says and Aurelia kisses her temple before they seperate to look at Henry. Henry, who was kneeling in front of a bush of flowers nearby, carefully picking them out. He could partly hear himself mumble.

     Rosalie struts to walk to his only son, a smile on her face while she helps him how to pluck flowers from its bushes. And as well teach him how to avoid the sharp thorns that was often stuck in the flower's stem.

     As she does, Aurelia held a content look on her face, looking at her small family. Sure she has Carlisle, Lyra and the others not that far from here but Aurelia built this one all on her own. After so many years worth of bloodshed, she made it work. After every misconception and disagreements over how to raise Henry, they never argued again. Even if they did, Aurelia was the first one to apologize even if it wasn't her fault.

     But to Rosalie, she wasn't entirely the bad guy.

     Aurelia joins her two favorite people, kneeling besides Rosalie who was signing to Henry that made him giggle. Hearing that boy's laugh was everything to them. Though he was a little difficult to soothe once he starts to cry when he was a newborn.

     As a gift, Carlisle thought it was best if they had their own home as well not that far from the Cullen residence just like with Edward and Bella's. But it was much more spacious since they were going to spend a lot of time in their home to raise a mortal child who doesn't grow an inch taller every second.

     The two vampires glance at a clearing, seeing their family wave over at them in greetings. Rosalie smiles then turns back to Henry, gathering his attention. "Guess who's here?" Then the boy looks around until he sees his extended family waving at him more happily.

     Carlisle and Esme were most excited to see their grand-child but they didn't want that term as they felt old. So, of course, Emmett and Lyra did everything they could to tease them about it. Speaking of Emmett and Lyra, they got remarried last spring and they were happier than ever. Then Edward and Bella who spent most of their days either visiting Henry or supervising Jacob and Renesmee because it's still too early for them to trust Jacob around their only daughter.

     Even Jacob would spend his time with the Cullens to spend time with Bella and Renesmee. But moreover to the food that Aurelia would cook for her niece and son. Jacob had the leftovers since Aurelia still doesn't like him enough for Renesmee.

     Jasper and Alice remains the same, their usual supportive self and checks in on everyone from time to time. Alice kept getting more and more happier visions and the violent one's were basically erased. Like it will never happened and Alice expected it to end soon but it never did. Everything was just perfectly inclined.

     Henry had forgotten about the flowers and started to run to them. His adorable and quick footsteps made his family bloom in pride. The first person he went to was Lyra who picks him up like he was paper, raising Henry up in the air.

     "This is perfect." Rosalie sighs, feeling Aurelia hold her shoulder from behind her before she turns around. They stare at one another, "We're complete." She whispers happily with a look.

     "It took a while but we are here." Aurelia lifts her hand, planting a kiss on the back of her palm near her wedding ring. No matter how many times Aurelia had done that, Rosalie still felt like she was going to faint. "We're here." She repeats and picks up a fallen flower from the ground, placing it delicately behind her wife's ear.

     Rosalie looks down and a small grin on her face, nodding slightly. Then she returns Aurelia's gaze, both of them couldn't get enough to look at each other. "And it's enough. . ."

     It was perfect and they were living on it. Aurelia fought to uncover the truth and learned to develop a connection with this particular familiar many years ago. Rosalie was annoyed by her usual attitude but to be honest, Rosalie hated how Aurelia's constant teasing comments made her chest swell up in happiness.

     That was until Rosalie came forward to the truth. That Aurelia will become from her enemy to her friend. Then from her friend to her lover. Until Aurelia proposed and she became her fiancée for a short time that lead them to being married. To wives that held strong until to this day and vowed to every more day coming after the other. They are mates — soulmates, to be exact.

     Their future was set and it gave them a family. Aurelia was happy she didn't give up a long time ago or else she won't have this.

     "I love you." Rosalie signs slowly, both of them still kneeling on the soft grass and paid no attention to their family for a little while. Aurelia weakly raises her hand to her chest level, too fractured with intense emotions such as love.

     "And I love you. Forever and more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 8.6K 23
A boy who would live forever fell in love with a girl who wouldn't last the year. "if i loved you less, i might be able to talk about it more." --- ...
683K 18.5K 44
"She is a powerful seductress and a powerful lover. She loves nothing more than to toy with evil men and although she might seem fun at first, you wo...
106K 2.2K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC