My Twin Flame | Scarlett Joha...

Od justwords07

Soulmates are two souls that belong together but Twin Flames they're two parts of a one soul, making a whole... Více

1: Charlotte Kloss
2: Anxiety
3: One Step Forward Three Steps Back
4: Vulnerability
5: Princess Anna
6: Never Have I Ever
7: It's Not Your Job
8: First Date
9: Mistakes
10: Stunt Day
11: Nutcracker
12: Situation-Ship
13: Cut Her Some Slack
14: I Missed This
15: Feelings...
16: London: Day One
17: London: Day Two
18: Welcome To The Farm
19: Eddie's Birthday
20: That's A Wrap
21: Promise Me?
22: You Scared Me
23: Chicago: Day One
24: Chicago: Day Two
25: New Jersey
26: Funeral
27: Distracted
28: Girlfriend
29: Waves
30: Nomination
32: Hawaii Day One
33: Hawaii Day Two
34: Hawaii: The Twins Birthday
35: House Hunting
36: Meet The Family
37: A New York Christmas
38: A Total Disaster
39: Media
40: The Oscars
41: Date Night
42: Bump In The Road
43: Hilton
44: Sick Day
45: Wrap Party
46: I'm Scared Of The Future
47: The Vows
48: Trivia
49: Slip Up
50: Split
51: I Want You
52: Time
53: Settling In
54: Noa Kloss
55: Mum Life
56: Big Preformance
57: Articles
58: People's Choice Award
59: Car Journeys
60: Twin Flames

31: Hangover

2.2K 66 12
Od justwords07

I traced her tattoos like I did most mornings. She had gotten so used to me doing it she sleeps through it now. It made me happy she knew my touch and she wasn't fearful of it anymore she never tended up when my fingers grazed her scar or in general whenever I'd touch her even when it was unexpected. She knew my touch and she was comfortable under it and that made me glad.

I was humming to the music that was playing from downstairs, rather loudly. I'm assuming someone who crashed her last night was awake. It was nice actually, having the music playing the sun pushing through the curtains with Scar laid on my chest.

"Morning." She mumbled and moved her head slightly before immediately putting it back down. I chuckled. "My head hurts." She moaned. "Aww, poor baby." "It really hurts." "There's Advil in my bedside, if you'd kindly let me move I'll grab you a glass of water?" "No, don't move." Needy Scarlett is back.

"At least let me grab my phone to text whoever's awake to get you some water?" "Fine." She sat up slowly and I grabbed my phone and laid back down she laid make down also. I texted Chris and it was him who was awake downstairs and he was bringing her a glass up now. "Chris is going to bring you some water baby," I said stroking her hair. "Why doesn't your head hurt like mine?" "Because I stopped drinking at 2, you stopped drinking at 6 this morning when your brother carried you out the club in Chris' shirt because you spilt red wine on the white dress you was wearing. "No, I didn't." "Yeah... We have photos. No paps were around." "Just his shirt?" I nodded. "I mean... Yeah. Your brother held it down, you were fine." "I don't remember that." "Didn't think you would." I chuckled.

There was a knock at our door. "Come in." Scar says looking up. "Water for the pillow princess," Chris said in a teasing tone. Scarlett just looked confused. "You told everyone you were a bottom last night," I informed her. "Oh." "Your new nickname is pillow princess." "But that's not even true." She said sitting up taking the water from Chris. "You mean to tell me she's the pillow princess?" He said pointing at me, I was holding the sheet up around Scarlett who had nothing on underneath but she didn't seem to care or she didn't remember. "Scar babe," I say nudging my hand against her skin. "Shit." She held the sheet up herself. "We're rather generous to each other." "Please stop talking about our sex life." "It's just Chris." She says with a shrug. I leant to my bedside draw and get her the Advil and then handed them to her.

"Did either of you want breakfast? Hunter was making pancakes." He asked us, changing the subject and I was so happy he did. "I'm good," I said laying back on my phone. I texted Tom back, he was updating me on the whole Zendaya situation. "I'm okay too thank you." "Who else is here?" I asked. "Hunter, Florence, Brie and I think that's it." I nodded. "Why?" "Deciding if I'm staying in bed or going to hang out with everyone," I say with a laugh. "I'm staying right here, meaning," Scarlett said pushing me back down. "So..." "I'm staying here too," I say knowing the answer. She smiled at me before laying down on my chest again.

"No one else is awake yet." He tells me and I nodded. I wanted to spend some time with Flo, I was glad she made her way back here so I could do that. "Perfect." "Tom and Zendaya are official now," I say putting my phone down now the conversation with Tom was over. "Could have guessed after last night," Chris said and I nodded. "You had no clue?" "I had some idea, I knew he liked her. But I've never met her before last night." "They flirt a lot on set." Scar told me and I nodded.

"What are you guys doing for Scar's birthday?" I touched my nose telling him to shush because I had a surprise planned. "This one has meetings all week in London, so nothing with her." She said passive-aggressively. "It's not my fault." I pretend to feel bad. "You have me, I'm in LA that week." "Great." She said pretending not to be happy he was going to be there.

--------

I snuck out of bed, Scarlett was still sleeping she had a bad hangover. But Florence was awake and asked me to come down. So I did. "So what are the plans for her birthday." "Shush!" I scolded Chris. "She's asleep, not deaf," I told him and he chuckled.

"So the plans?" "I'm going to London, signing Rose out." "Won't they contact Colin and Scar?" "Nope, because I'm on her paperwork." She smiled. I sat on the sofa in the corner and Florence laid her head on my lap. I froze for a brief second holding my hands up not touching her and rested my hands on either side of my body so I wasn't touching her, I don't think Scar would appreciate it all too much. "Signing Rose out, flying to Hawaii with her. You're going to get Scar on a flight there too. We'll be waiting for her and having a week away in a beautiful place for her birthday." I explained. "How do you think I'm going to convince her to get on a flight." "Easy, hand her the tickets, say happy birthday and drive her to the airport." I smiled. He chuckled. "Alright." I shot him a thumbs up. Brie came in and leant her head on my shoulder.

"Wheres Hunter?" I asked. "He went to the gym... Gave him my card to get him in." Chris said. "The gym? I feel like I'm going to crimple over and die and he's at the gym?" I was in shock. "I guess he and his sister are very different." I giggled.

"LOTTIE," Scarlett called out. I listened for a second. "She's being sick." I excused myself and jogged through the house and to her bedroom. "Babe?" I walked in slowly. "I'm dying." I chuckled. "You're hungover," I told her sitting beside her on the floor, I held her hair back and rubbed her back. "Hunters went to the gym and you're in the bathroom." I found it amusing.

"Are people still here?" "Yeah." She pouted. "I can tell them to leave." "Isn't that rude?" "No, you're not feeling great. You need the rest you have work tomorrow." I tell her. "Would you?" "Of course." I pecked her cheek. "Teeth and bed," I tell her. "Okay." I helped her up and she brushed her teeth whilst I ran downstairs.

"She's not feeling great. Do you guys mind..." "Of course not," Brie said getting up right away. "Can you drive me to the hotel?" "Yeah, just let me make sure, Scar's okay and I'll drive you straight there." She smiled and nodded. "Can I have a hoodie? That purple one." "Yeah," I say. "Chris, can you take Brie?" "Yeah." Chris drove to Scar's last night and then left his car here knowing he'd end up sleeping her after the night out.

--------

"I'm back, baby," I called out. She came into the hall wrapped in a blanket. I laughed at her. She looked so fricking cute and pouty right now. "Aww, baby." I pouted. "I'm never drinking again." She tells me putting her head on my chest. "You said that last week when we drank two bottles of wine over dinner." "But I mean it this time." "Okay baby, I'll believe it when I see it." I walked her to the lounge and we sat on the sofa, she already had a film playing.

"We need to find dresses." "We can go dress shopping next week." She told me. "Or I could contact my stylist and have her pick some options out?" I offered. "That would be good." I nodded. "Means you won't steal my dress on the day." "I mean, I might." She joked. "No, you can't steal my oscar dress. That's crossing a line. You can take my date night outfits, my interview outfits, even my dress five minutes before we're about to leave but the Oscar's is a big deal and there's no way I'm wearing a dress that doesn't fit." She chuckled. "Get a butt then." "I'm trying." I laughed, we both were.

She laid her head on my lap and I run my hands through her hair. "Have you eaten?" She asked. "No been waiting for you," I tell her. "Shall we order?" "There's that beyond burger place we wanted to try." "With cheesy fries?" "Whatever you want. But I doubt that a vegan place is going to have cheesy fries." "Can we go in and out?" "I'll drive," I tell her. She shot me a big smile.

"Do you want to come with or?" "I'll come."

----------

"I forgot you were here," Scarlett said looking at her brother sitting in his car in the drive. "I gathered when the door was locked." He said getting out of his car. "We got food." Scar says. "But not for you." "Scarlett." I scolded her finding it amusing. "I don't eat that crap anyway." "I don't eat that crap anyway." Scar mocked. "Can I stay? Or you making me getting a hotel?" "You can stay." She tells him to unlock the door.

"So Charlotte what are you up to these days?" He asked me. "Housewife," I say and he chuckled. "She does everything, bakes, cooks, cleans make sure I'm awake in time for my call times." Scarlett listed. "So do you live together?" "No. not full time." She answers. "Soon though... Right?" I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, soon." Her smile grew.

"By any chance does the Christmas invitation still stand?" I asked him. "Yeah. Yeah of course." I didn't look at Scarlett but I knew she'd be confused. "Then I'd like to accept," I told him and he smiled. "But the farm?" Scarlett said. "Yeah, the Pugh's are going to take care of the farm over the break. They've been helping out for over half my life so they know how it's all done." I tell her. "Time to start new traditions," I tell her. "With our family?" She asked. I nodded. "With our little family."

"It's disgusting how in love you two are." "Just because you're single." Scarlett shot back. "Single and alone." "Scarlett." I laughed finding it funny how much she mocked and teased her brother, he gave it back just as much. "Screw you." "I have someone doing that thanks." I just sat and laughed whilst they went back and forth with insults and comebacks. Scarlett hates confrontation so it's actually funny to see this side of her. I don't get to see it often unless she's taking the piss out of me that is.

"You're actually going to come to Christmas? with my family? In New York?" "Yes, baby. I am." "Thank you." She said against my lips. "Anything for you baby." I pecked them. And smiled and pecked mine. "Ew," Hunter said as he pulled Scarlett's head back and she punched him. "Stop. You call Flo, Tom and me kids." "You three are children. Literal children." "How are we any different to you two?" I asked. "Because we're cool," Hunter said with a shrug. "First of all, cool people don't say they're cool. That's something someone who is uncool says. Secondly-" Scarlett kissed me. "How I like to win my arguments." She said proudly of herself.

We ate our dinner whilst talking. I got to know hunter a little better, he asked about the farm. I told him it's been in the family for generations. Which lead to questions about my family. "I have a brother. Edward, Eddie." I tell him. He smiled. "He's welcome to Christmas too." He says with a smile. "Eddie passed away last year." Scar told him and squeezed my hand. "I'm sorry." "It's fine really." "So who is running the farm?" "Me." "Oh, I thought your dad would get it before you." "He passed away when I was younger." "Really putting my foot in it aren't I." "You didn't know." I shrug, I squeeze Scar's hand and she pecks my cheek. "So what traditions do you guys have?" "Fighting, screaming and war," Scarlett said leaning back. "It's not that bad. Don't put her off." He scolded her. "Well, mums going to be there. So it's not going to be sunshine and rainbows it's going to be hell but festive." I felt sorry for her. I knew how parents were when they just weren't ready to be parents. "We open one present on Christmas eve." He tells me ignoring his sister. I squeezed Scar's hand. "And We wear matching PJ's Rose loves it." I nodded knowing she loved matching. We have matching onesies. She loves movie nights when we all wear them cuddled together on the sofa singing Disney songs.

"Can we go Ice-skating?" I asked Scar. "I've never taken Rose before." She tells me. "I've been too scared to take her on my own." "We have to take her!" "You can skate?" Hunter asked. "She's good at everything. It's annoying." "I'm not." "Name one thing you can't do?" She challenged. I thought for a minute. "Exactly!" She said making her point. There were things I couldn't do she was just putting me on the spot. "Can we take her?" I asked her. "Yeah, but you're coming too." "We'll go as a family. Nessa, Adrian, Dad, mum. you, me and The new addition little miss perfect." "Oh please." "Until you mess up that's your new name." He told me.

"I mess up all the time." "Name one?" "Not realising your sister was who I wanted from the start," I say not really thinking before I said it. "Well, you didn't mess it up too much because she's smiling at you with her ugly goofy smile." "Hey, I like her smile," I tell him, Scar had the most perfect smile, absolutely stunning. Hunter mocked her. "Fuck you," Scarlett said hitting him in his chest.

We made plans for Christmas and then we put on a film. Scarlett cuddled up to me and I played with her rings and she'd occasionally kiss my cheek. It was nice. We had the fire on and Hunter was making jokes every so often that would make us both laugh. I really liked Hunter and I hopped he likes me. Thinks I'm worthy enough for his sister.

Scarlett was asleep before the end of the film. "You want me to take her up?" "I got," I tell him and scoop her up. "Strong?" "That's what dancing does for you.' I tell him. "Besides she weighs nothing." I take her up to the bed and tuck her in. I went back down to hunter.

"She likes you." He tells me, I was cleaning the kitchen up. "I'm very glad about that, we've been dating for 8 months now," I say with a chuckle. "You're the first girl she's been with... openly." He told me. I nodded already knowing that. "Colin normally pushes them away." "Well, Colin is a dick. And she deserves someone who will stick by her." "And that's you?" "Yeah. I'm not perfect. But I love her and I will protect her." I tell him turning to face him as I dried the dishes. "You better prepare for war." He tells me and I frown. Did he not like me? Was he going to push me away? Tell Scar I wasn't good enough for him? "It's our mum... Scar and she have never gotten on." "Not even when Rose is around?" "Mum doesn't have boundaries when it comes to that stuff." I frowned. "I think that's why Scar is the way she is." "What do you mean?" "Accepting less than she deserves." "You think I need to do more?" "Not you. You're the first person she's dated that is actually somewhat worthy of her... But that's just me being a protective big brother." "Isn't she three minutes older than you?" I smirked. Scarlett told me when she told me she had a twin brother, it was the first thing she said straight after. "Yeah well, I can pretend." I nodded. "Mum didn't give her much love as a kid." That was sad. "Now Scar hates her. Mum likes to annoy her. And then an explosion." He told me. I was glad I'd be there with her, so she wasn't alone through that. She didn't leave my side when my mum was here. And I was glad I was able to support her through this.

"You're doing a good job at protecting her." I turned back. "She doesn't call me crying as much anymore." "As much?" "At all really... She's happy. Very happy." "I'm glad I'm able to do that." "Please don't hurt her." He said holding my wrist. "I wouldn't dream of it." "Rose talks about you a lot." "She's amazing isn't she?" "She is... Slipped up one time, well 'slipped up' called you muma." I was shocked. "Scar wasn't there I didn't know who you were so when I asked her who and she said 'Lottie Mummy's girlfriend, she's a princess.' and I was surprised. Very surprised." "I am too. I didn't know, she... I thought..." "Don't freak out and leave." I blinked a few times. "I can see the fear written on your face. Don't leave them." "I won't leave them. Even if they leave me." I tell him. He smiled. "I've needed her to find someone like you so I can stop worrying about her."

"Why aren't you holding me in bed?" Scarlett said with a pout. "I'm cleaning baby." "You're so needy how do you put up with her?" Hunter asked me. "It's easy, feed her, hold her and let her have an extra five minutes in bed and the rest is easy," I tell him. "I got this," Hunter told me taking the dish towel from my hands. "You sure?" He nodded and I went up with Scar.

"What we're you talking about?" "Christmas," I say as I changed. "No." She took the top out of my hand. "I laughed and climbed into bed in my shorts and bralette. "Thank you for coming." "If you told me your mum was going you know I would have found a way right?" "I just wanted you to be ready to meet them... I may not be the youngest but they treat me like I am. And my mum is awful." "I know baby. But I'll be there and we'll make memories, our first Christmas together." I tell her.

"Starting off our family." Her voice quivered I looked over at her. She had tears in her eyes. "Our family started a while ago," I tell her kissing her lips. "Our own traditions, and memories. We can get photos for the house. And you can move in." I smiled at how excited she was about this. "I can't wait, baby. I'm so excited for our future together." "Forever?" "Forever," I told her back. She bit her lip trying to hide her smile which was adorable. "I love you." "I love you," I tell her back. We share a few short kisses before we settled down to sleep.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

248K 7.5K 65
𝐘/𝐧 𝐇𝐮𝐱𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟...
507 13 6
Natasha Romanoff, Maria Hill, Wanda Maximoff and Daisy Johnson. In Greek mythology it is said that humans used to roam Gaia with two faces, four arms...
10.4K 371 26
Words... Colors.... Such beautiful things. Or so I think. Words and colors are often taken for granted. Especially three little words. "I love you"...
58.5K 1.6K 22
[SHORT STORY | COMPLETED] {In short: Your dad's new relationship is getting serious which means you have to meet his girlfriend. Little do you know i...