Watching miraculous semblance

By owenmonster18

The miraculous ladybug class was sent into a theatre with someone their waiting for them. This person is me... More

Welcome
Watching the prologue
Stoneheart reacting
Stormy weather reaction
The bubbler reaction
The pharaoh reaction
Lady wifi reaction
Timebreaker reaction
Mr pigeon reaction
Copycat reaction
The Evillustrator reaction
Rogercop reactions
Horrificator reaction
Hawkmoth reaction & Epilogue

Dark Cupid reaction

775 14 2
By owenmonster18

[scene: My universal theatre]

Marinette and everyone else was getting something to eat or playing in the arcade or doing looking around the place, both miraculous holders and Alya and Nino was sitting at a table together eating, then they asked questions to Marinette.

Alya: Marinette, how do you meet, Owenmonster.

Marinette: Sorry I'm promised Owenmonster not to say.

Me: She right, but I will tell you one of my abilities.

Alya, Adrien and Nino turned to see me standing there.

Me: I have the ability to change my form, so this form is only one. Considering it is a form I made for myself to use, it not the only one.

Adrien: So, what your true form?

Me: Not telling, I got to keep somethings secret. All right everyone let get back into the room, we are almost done!

After that everyone went back in and wait to see what comes next.

[scene: Mrs. Bustier classroom]

Mrs. Bustier: In most fairytales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess. Who tell us why?

Mostly everyone is paying attention to what Mrs. Bustier is saying, some are not even looking.

Rose: Because only love can conquer hate.

Mrs. Bustier: Correct.

Then max had something to say

Max: Technically, this is only in 87% of cases.

Rose: Please don't ruin it Max

Max: I wasn't trying to

Kim: Well, form this I can tell who is the Akumatized victim, Me.

Adrien is writing something down and Marinette is trying to see what it is

Mrs. Bustier: Thank you, Max. Adrien, I hope that's about my lesson. What did I just say.

Adrien: The Prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess because love conquers hate.

Mrs. Bustier: very good.

The bell rings to signal that class is over

Mrs. Bustier: Don't forget to finish Sleeping Beauty. Happy Valentine's Day.

Everyone starts packing up and leaves the classroom

(Y/n): 'It's not going to be a good Valentine's Day if what Adrien said what his dad is going to do is correct.'

Marinette slides next to Alya

Marinette: I'll meet you outside.

Alya:Ok.

Everyone except for the 4 members of team Miraculous has left the classroom.

Marinette: Okay Hawkmoth is going to strike today, from what you overheard Adrien.

Adrien: Yep, my father is going to make his move today if  someone gets too much negative emotions.

Alix: Something tells me that Chloe is going to be involved.

(Y/n): It's Chloe we know she will be the reason Hawkmoth Akumatiz someone.

The class but Chloe: Yes yes she will

Chloe: ridiculous utterly ridiculous.

Marinette: It's true though and you did do that.

Marinette: Okay keep an eye out for anyone who might get to sad.

(Y/n)/Adrien/Alix: Right

Then all of team Miraculous leaves, Chloe tries to get Adrien to sign her poster of him. Keyword tries. Adrien turned it down by saying that he needs (Y/n) help with some fencing tip and leaves to go join (Y/n). Adrien knew what Chloe was trying to do because (Y/n) overheard Chloe talking to Sabrina about getting Adrien to sign the poster. After that every starts leaving the school building. Then max and Kim starts to talk.

Max: Operation Valentine's Day is commencing. According to my research of shopping sites, *pulls out a heart shaped box* this jewel was ranked highest in popularity. *gives to Kim*

Kim opens the box to see the jewel and it was perfect and beautiful.

Kim: Perfect. I'll hit a homerun with this one. Love is like baseball, right? You need a strategy.

Alya and Marinette walks past both of them then Alya turns to see what Kim and max are doing then gasps

Kim: And if you aim right, it's a homerun.

Alya is dragging Marinette with her

Max: Great metaphor, Kim.

Kim: Meta who?

Adrien: Wait Kim you don't know what a metaphor is

Kim: I didn't before but max told me what a metaphor is

Max: Yes, yes I did

Alya: Wow, sparkly. Is that for me?

Kim backed up a bit form Alya.

Max: No Alya, it's for someone else, it's...

Kim grabs Max and covers his mouth.

Kim: Shh! Keep quiet.

Alya: Scoop! Kim's got a crush. Who's the lucky lady?

Marinette gives her friend a really look then stops her.

Marinette: It's gorgeous, Kim. She'll be ecstatic.

Kim: She's still gotta accept it... What if she says no?

Marinette: She won't. No way, don't hold back. Go for it. No regrets!

Kim: That got me Akumatized

Marinette: Sorry Kim

Kim: It alright, I don't blame you Marinette.

Alya was shocked to hear this coming from Marinette, then Kim and Max and big smiles/ grins on their faces.

Kim: Operation Valentine's Day is underway.

Both high fives then Max pulls out a map with two paths on it one yellow and one red and gives it to Kim.

Max: Her route is in yellow, yours is in red. If you run at 10mph, you'll have a 4-minute lead on her.

Kim is jogging on the spot. Max points to the the red x

Max: Wait here. It's the 3rd most romantic spot in Paris.

The girls gives him thumbs up

Max: Go, go!

Kim: Thanks, guys.

Then Kim starts running on his route

Alya jabs Marinette arm with her elbow

Alya: I know someone who's good at giving advice, but who can't take any.

Adrien got in the car as the person he calls gorilla has the door open for him.

Adrien: Let's go.

Marinette see her brother gives some to Alix then she hugs him and starts to run home. After that both siblings join up and goes back to their home. (Y/n) continues to read Sleeping Beauty as Marinette is trying to write something down

Marinette: Dear, Adrien... Dear Adrien

She crossed out the writing.

Marinette: I'm no good at this love-letter writing thing. I sound like a dorkasaurus. *whines*

Tikki pops out

Tikki: Only when you say words like "dorkasaururs". Relax, Marinette, I'm teasing. Do what your brother does make a gift for Adrien instead of writing a love letter.

Alya: Marinette?

Tikki hides and Marinette turns towards Alya

Alya: was I that close when that happened to use?

Marinette: Yes, yes you was.

Alya: Check... it... out!

Alya gives Marinette a heart shaped letter for Marinette, Marinette took the letter and starts writing her love letter and was about to sign it then a ladybug lands on the letter in front of the two girls

Alya: It's a good omen. Ladybugs are good luck, especially in the love department.

Marinette: Really?

Alya: Yeah, you of all people should know about ladybugs.

Marinette: 'Oh no, did Alya found out' Wh-Why do you say that?

Alya: "The ladybug is a symbol of love, guiding hearts on the paths of devotion." It's on my blog. Didn't you read it?

Marinette: Yes, of course. 'Thank goodness she didn't find out' *sighs in relief*

[scene change: Agreste mansion]

Plagg: So you writing to Marinette, how come you're in love with her, when you know very little about her.

Adrien: You know nothing about love.

Plagg: Sure I do. I love cheddar, Swiss... and I love camembert.

Adrien: That completely different Plagg, and I know you can hear me

Plagg: Oh please.

Adrien sighs at his kwami's antics and gets off his chair and looks out of the window

Plagg: The poor boy's frustrated because he can't finish the poem for his clumsy sweetheart of a teammate

Adrien: I don't need a poem. I can tell her to her face but we need to stop my father and come up with a plan to confront him and get Nooroo back.  Not to mention we are wait for him to Akumatiz someone because we know he is going to today.

Plagg: Gross, You're making me lose my appetite.

Throws his camembert in the air and it lands in his mouth

Plagg: Almost.

[scene change: the lock bridge]

Kim is waiting for the person he has a crush on to show up. He springs into action when he hears her voice

Chloe: That's right, in a 24-carat frame. Deliver it to Le Grand Paris Hotel and bill it to daddy. I mean Mr. Bourgeois. *sees Kim* What are you doing here?

Kim: (nervously) I-I...

Chloe: You... you...

Kim: will you... be my Valentine?

Opens the box in his hand to show jewel then a biker comes by and goes over the puddle next to Kim and splashs him then a crisp bag lands on his face making him more sad then before because of the biker.

Chloe: don't move.

She takes a picture then laughs and sends it

Chloe: Wait till people see this. No offence, Kim, my heart's saved for someone more awesome. *starts to walk away* Don't you just hate how harsh love can be? (Laughs)

Kim starts sobbing

Alya: There goes Chloe being a total witch

Meanwhile

Hawkmoth window has relieved itself

Hawkmoth: Valentine's Day, the day of love and the day of fools. So many delusions, so much disappointment. My evil Akumas, you are going to have such a field-day. *creates a Akuma* Fly away, my little Akuma, and evilise him.

The Akuma flies through Paris until if found Kim and it went in the jewel Kim had in his hands. Hawkmoth's symbol has appeared in front of Kim

Hawkmoth: Dark Cupid, I am Hawkmoth. I can give you the power to shoot your arrows, pierce love and impale friendships. But there's something you must do for me in return.

Kim: Here comes Akumatized me *looks down*

Max *pats Kim's back*

Kim/ Dark Cupid: No love Affair or friendships will escape my furry. No-one will love again!

Kim gets up puts his hand over his just as the black and purple mist covers him transforming him into Dark Cupid

Dark Cupid flies up into the sky and flies through out Paris looking for love or friendship to ruin. He finds a couple and he pulls out 1 of his arrows, which flies through the air and pierce her through her chest. Her lips turn black, she then throws the cake in her hand into the water then runs off leaving the man confused on what happened. Dark Cupid found another person to shoot with his bow and arrows then he flies off.

Man: Stupid flowers.

Dark Cupid shoot a man of a couple

Man2: Get off me!

Man2 walks away from the women he was with. Then Dark Cupid starts to shoot more people then he cackles at how many relationships he is ruining and flies off.

Hawkmoth: (cackling) Perfect. Soon team Miraculous will show up to meet their doom. (Evil laugh)

[scene change: Dupain-Cheng household]

Dark Cupid is flying above Marinette's and (Y/n)'s house. Inside Tom was working at the bakery as Marinette and Alya comes into the bakery giggling.

Tom: Candy-apples, girls?

Marinette runs back inside and grabs two candy-apples.

Marinette: Thanks, dad.

She kiss her dad bye and runs back to Alya who has the door opened for her. Both ran to a letterbox then Alya gives her words of motivation.

Alya: Come on, do it before you chicken out.

Marinette gives Alya her candy apple and goes to put the letter in the letterbox, then she did it. Then Alya Hughes her

Alya: You did it!

Then both of their phones goes off to see that Chloe has shared something.

Alya: Chloe? Since when did she start texting us?

Marinette lets out a questioning sigh then both check to see what Chloe has texted both of them gasped at what she did to Kim.

Alya: What a Witch!

Marinette: And I was the one who told Kim to do it. I didn't know he was talking about her. 'great Chloe has Given Hawkmoth his Akumatized victim'

Alya: I hope Adrien doesn't do that to you. (Gasps) I mean...

Everyone: Wow Alya.

Alya: Hey!

Marinette was too busy in tough to even listen to what Alya has to say. Then Alya said something that got's Marinette's attention.

Alya: What is that?

Both girls look to see Dark Cupid, Dark Cupid is looking for more people to hit with his arrows then he see Marinette and Alya looking at him. Or to be more accurate the candy-apples in the shape of harts. He pulls out a arrow and lines it up with his bow

Dark Cupid: All hearts must be destroyed!

He fires the arrow and hits Alya right in the chest make her stumble backwards.

Marinette: Alya?

Then Alya pushes both candy-apples and got then both stuck to Marinette clothes.

Marinette: Hey, seriously?

Alya now with black lipstick on has something to say to Marinette.

Alya: You're not my BFF. You're a joke! Adrien will laugh his head off at your lame attempt at Poetry.

Alya runs off cackling leavening a confused Marinette

Marinette: Alya? What did he do to her?

She looks up towards Dark Cupid to see him fire off another arrow in a different direction and see the jewel he had earlier now in black and red.

Marinette: I've seen that jewel before. It's Kim's Pin.

Tikki came out to see Dark Cupid

Marinette: He's been akumatized.

She tries to get the candy-apples of her chest

Marinette: (struggling) This is... not good. (she gets then off) We've gotta find him fast.

She pulls a her phone and goes onto a group chat with her, (Y/n), Adrien and Alix.

(Group chat)

Marinette: Kim has been akumatized
Adrien: That not good.
Alix: Also from what I can tell Chloe is the one who got him akumatized
(Y/n): I saw this coming a mile away, Adrien, I know Chloe is your friend but you got to do something about her or her attitude, it's causing more problems then good.
Adrien: I know but Chloe is my first friend.
Marinette: It okay, but we would have to worry about that later now we have to deal with Kim.
Alix: Right so what are we up against.
(Y/n): What I have seen if he shoots you with one of his arrows you are consumed by hated, so don't get hit by his arrows.
Marinette: The akumatized object is the jewel on his chest. Alright let's do this.
(Y/n)/Adrien/alix: Right.

Alya: you guys have your own superhero group chat

Adrien: Why don't we have that?

Marinette: We do with my yo-yo and your staff.

(Group chat end)

Marinette: Tikki, Spots on!

Marinette transforms into her miraculous form Ladybug

Ladybug starts running from rooftop to rooftop till she see Dark Cupid flying away then she flows after him.

[scene change: Le Grand Paris hotel]

Chloe: (groans) I never said 18-carat gold. The tones will never match my 24-carat toilet. Idiots.

Chloe has the poster she was planning to get Adrien to sign which he didn't in a 18-carat gold frame for it when she asked for a 24-carat gold making her day even worse when unknown to her Dark Cupid was watching he loads a arrow and ready s his bow he was about to fire when he was hit by Ladybug's yo-yo making his arrow go off course and hits the van. Chloe, Sabrina and the deliveries looks to see Dark Cupid looking at Ladybug.

Dark Cupid: Ladybug!

Ladybug: Stop, Kim

Dark Cupid: I'm not Kim, I'm Dark. I'll never stop.

As Dark Cupid said this Chloe and Sabrina both got scared expressions on the faces. As the deliveries get in the van and drives away form the akumatized villain both girls look at the poster Chloe tries to grab it but Sabrina grabs Her and runs off.

Dark Cupid: If I can't have love then no-one can.

Ladybug: Ok, I get it. Chloe burned you. You don't have to take it out on all of Paris.

Dark Cupid: Yes I do. I won't stop till all hearts are crushed. Say adios to your loved ones, now you'll hate them.

He tries to shoot a arrow but the ladybug destroyed it with her yo-yo, he keeps firing at her but she keeps moving at of the way. He fires again but she use her yo-yo as a shield by spinning the yo-yo around. He flies into the sky to try and find her but he can't. Then Hawkmoth had something to say.

Hawkmoth: If you want to continue destroying love, bring me Ladybug's Miraculous. Or I'll remove your powers.

Dark Cupid goes to find Ladybug she is hanging off a roof like Spider-Man.

Chat Noir: Did you call for backup m'lady.

Ladybug: No better timing.

Dark Cupid tries to fire a arrow them both couldn't react fast enough but something happened Alpha jumps in the way of the arrow and gets hit. This shocked Chat Noir and Bunnyx who just got there, gives a smirk to Dark Cupid and Hawkmoth, however for Ladybug she got scared. He feel down and hits the ground. She jumped down and shoots

The class: Oh no (Y/n)!

Ladybug: Brother!

Unknown to them something is going on.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[scene change: (Y/n)'s mind]

Marinette: Where-

Me: This is (Y/n) mind.

Ivan: I have to say his mindscape is cool looking.

Kim: Yeah

(Y/n) woke up in what's to be a place that never seen before. He looked around to see his old house in remnant that he lived in when he was abused by his step-father Tai. However he see wolves and roses as well. He looks up to see it was night time with many star in the night sky however what shocked him most was the moon... or to be more accurate moons. In the sky there was two moons. The shattered moon his sees back when he was in remnant and the normal moon he would see before he falls a sleep every night every after coming to Paris. In the distance he see trees around the house. He looks behind him to see what looks like a mix of Vale where he grow up with is brith mother summer and Paris where he is currently living. It was a beautiful site to see. However he can't enjoy the scene when he was flood with old memories of when he was abused. He knew what that was, Dark Cupid arrow trying to tack effect. He was trying to fight it off but it was a losing case. He was a about to give up when he felt someone hug him he looks to see a girl with Black hair that faded to red wearing a red cloak. He know who this is

(Y/n): Ruby

Ruby: Hi big brother

(Y/n): What are you doing here?

Ruby: We here make sure you don't give up.

(Y/n): how are you... Wait we?

He looks up to see his brith mother summer and the Dupain-Cheng family as well and his friends. Even the wolves he saw earlier was with them. He looks to see someone he doesn't know. The person was standing under the moon light wearing a cloak that is the same colour as the night time sky. Then the person disappeared. (Y/n) Looks back to his family and friends and he remembered all the good times he had with them then the hated from Dark Cupid arrow had faded away till it was no longer there. He looks to see the wolves are back in their places they were and his friends and the Dupain-Cheng family was gone leaving him with his half sister and his mother.

Everyone: That was beautiful

Marinette: I think those wolves were the past holders of the wolf miraculous.

Adrien: But who was the person in the cloak.

(Y/n): I thought you were dead.

Summer: No, I wasn't dead. I'm still alive and ruby is with me.

Ruby: Thing have changed after you left.

(Y/n): How much?

Summer: We can tell you when you come back to Remnant.

Ruby: Just don't forget us big brother. Now you got to help You team.

[scene change: back in the real world]

After that Alpha wakes up to see Dark Cupid was about to fire a arrow at Ladybug then he knew he had to do some thing. Ladybug was about to get hit when she, Chat Noir, Bunnyx and Dark Cupid heard

Alpha: Reality shift!

Then Gravity increases on Dark Cupid the pulls him down. The four looks over to see Alpha standing up and is okay.

Adrien: That just shows how powerful he is, to over come the hated of the arrows

Alix: Yeah and just ba__ss

Ladybug: Chat Noir his Jewel.

Chat Noir: Right. Cataclysm!

He runs towards Dark Cupid and destroyed the jewel.

Dark Cupid: No!

Then the Akuma flies out.

Ladybug: No more evil-doing for you, little Akuma. Time to de-evilise *captures the Akuma* Gotcha! Bye-bye, little butterfly.

Ladybug then uses her miraculous magic to undo all Dark Cupid doings. Alya was about to cut a picture of her and marinette in half when she was effected her Ladybug's magic. Leaving Alya confused on what she was doing. After everything was back to normal Dark Cupid transforms back into Kim.

Ladybug then runs to her brother and hugs him, he hugs her back and calms her and his team down. After realising their teammate is okay all of team Miraculous did their thing.

Team Miraculous: POUND IT!

Ladybug: What happened!?

Alpha: The arrow was shot at and I fell down leaving me unconscious, but I was able to over come the hate by remembering all the good memories I have.

Ladybug: Well I glad your safe brother

Bunnyx: We are as well but please be careful next time, we don't want a second Chat Noir.

Chat Noir: What does mean!?

All of team Miraculous has shared a laugh then all of them went back to their respective homes.

Meanwhile

Hawkmoth: (roars) Blasted team Miraculous! Blasted Valentine's Day!

[scene change: the letterbox)

The mailman opened the box and grabs the letters and goes to deliver and deliver the letter. The siblings was watching this. Both then walked back insides smiling that love has came out victorious again. (Y/n) knew he had some explaining to do and something tells him that will not be the only time he ends up there.

[scene: Dupain-Cheng household]

Marinette:... so that's what happened after you got hit by Dark Cupid arrow.

(Y/n): Yeah, even I don't know what to make of that.

Marinette: Well I'm glad my brother is okay, after that.

(Y/n): Well did you read the love letter form you black cat?

Marinette: Yeah it was beautiful, however with hawkmoth still causing problems and more problems. Especially for Adrien.

(Y/n): Yeah, he loves his father but with his father being hawkmoth. That will cause problems for Adrien.

The siblings both sat down watching a movie to try to take their mind of what is going on in their now normal everyday lives. What started with a normal life with a not so normal brother, became a superhero team of Paris. However it's the life their have and their will have it no other way.

[scene change: Remnant]

The Rose and Branwen family are at the park, the adults are sitting at a table when Ruby and Yang are playing catch with ziew. The family were looking back on everything that has happened the good and the bad. All the actions taken to get them here. It was a bad life with him there. But now that he is gone the lives improved, Now the family wait for their missing family member to return from what ever dimension he is in. Summer watching her daughter play with her dog. She remembers a time where it was just her and her son. Sometimes deep down she wishes she can go back to those moments even if it was just for a day. Something deep down is telling her her son will come back. She doesn't know when he will comeback but she can tell that he will come back and when he does she will great him with opens arms.

Marinette: Well it seems like (Y/n) mother is waiting for him to come back.

[scene change: Paris]

(Y/n) was looking over to his sister to see her fast asleep. He can tell something is going to happen in the future, he don't know what but he can tell it will have something to do with Marinette and Remnant, that was something that alone made (Y/n) get nervous as if it was a omen for what is to come. He knew what ever it is he and the rest of team Miraculous will face it together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 537 19
Everything was going normal for the Miraculous Cast until 3 random girls magically brought them into a random theater. What will happen?
7.1K 309 19
After 3 years of her crushing on Adrien and fighting with her partner, Chat Noir, Marinette becomes unsure of who she likes, while Adrien gives up on...
1.4K 32 10
I Fell In Love When I Came Into Your World| "I'm in love with you Mason. And I can't get you out of my head..." - IN WHICH:(Y/N) (L/N) was at home wa...
92.6K 2.2K 23
Kagami ends up going to public school. The same school as Marinette what do ya know. Marinette is now having to deal with the responsibility of a mor...