Never Leave Me Okay? || Tsuka...

Von andyromeda

(WARNING: DO NOT SEXUALIZE ANY CHARACTERS IN THIS FANFIC OR THE SOURCE MATERIAL.) Y/N is a somewhat normal st... Mehr

The Figure on The Roof. (1)
Hello Tsukasa (2)
The Contract. (3)
The Broadcast Club (4)
Confession. (5)
Alone Together (6)
Say You Love Me. (7)
Staying (8)
Back To The Present. (9)
The Look Alike (10)
Amane. (11)
Broken Boy and a Lonely Home (12)
Losing. (13)
Rope (14)
Understanding. (Final Chapter)
He Doesn't Understand. (Bad Ending Part 1)
Deceived (Bad Ending Part 2)
An Apparition. (Bad Ending Final Part)
aughhh

rewrite!!!

1.9K 41 7
Von andyromeda

hello!! if you still enjoy this fanfiction, but find it's a little outdated or poorly written, then check out the rewrite i'm currently working on for this fanfic!!! :)

more chapters are currently in progress, and i'm not straying too far from the original in this rewrite, though it will have it's own flair.  thank you for all the love on this fanfic, and i hope you enjoy the rewrite!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

26.2K 751 13
middle school hinata LMFOADJ Hinata Shoyo, Y/N's only friend since Junior High. who would of thought she'd get a crush on him after complaining about...
6.9K 253 32
when you forgotten your world and everything you have to fulfill and to be with someone you never wished to be with, how will you manage all of those...
349K 13.5K 39
This is a reversed Harem! However, there will be only one ending for the character I end up choosing Y/n to be with! Y/n L/n is an ordinary girl who...
103K 3K 25
(Y/N) is forced to join a club after transfering to Karasuno High, and after finding out that her childhood neighbour Hinata had joined the Volleybal...