Crave~ Kim Minju X Reader

By LoveIrene143

"No matter what, you'll always be my drug. I need you to stay alive." More

Hana
🔞Set🔞

Dul

375 26 1
By LoveIrene143

"Let's go in, shall we?"

You nodded at Minju as you stood from the bench and entered the restaurant followed by Minju on your back.

You returned to your seat which right next to your mother while Minju sat at front of her. Your mother shook her head at you in disagreement. She pointed at the empty seat beside Minju.

"Sit there." she mouthed and gave you a bit of her glare. You nodded and sat beside the young woman as she smiled at you.

"So, you managed to bring him back in here?" Mrs. Kang asked Minju. "He's not a hard headed person like my ex." she answered with a smile. "Of course, Y/N is the only son of mine, so he don't have siblings to be socialised with. He always listened to his parents words."

"I see."

"Especially for his late father, Y/N listened to him the most. They both were so close that Y/N even wanted to follow his footprints."

"Eomma." you turned to your mother.

Minju sighed. "Mrs. Kang, it's not a good thing to not let your son to live his dream. That is his life. He has a right to it." she defended you.

"I just don't want you to ended up like him, Y/N ah." your mother said.

"Eomma, I can watch over myself. I'm already over 20 now." you said which made her sighed.

"Alright, if that's what you want, I don't have a right to against with." she surrendered. "Now where's the dinner..." she said as she turned around.

"Aah, there she is." you look at the waiter that walk towards the table to serve the meals.

She placed the meals on the table and opened its lid.

"Salmon with caviar for appetiser and sirloin steak for main dish, be my guest." your mother said and you look at her.

"You're not gonna eat?" you asked. "I've ate on evening already. Right before Minju was here and we wait for you for hours." your mother said.

"W-what?? You know I have a mission to serve at that time." you said. "I know, I'm sorry. It just, most of the time you were free." your mother said.

"Y/N ssi, it's fine. The only thing matters now is you already here." Minju said as she smiled at you.

Your mother's phone rang as she picked it up. Minju was surprised to see her phone was seems like it made of 24 carat gold.

"Yes? CEO Kang is here. May I help you?...... Huh? The night meeting?? Oh my goodness! I forgot about it! I'll be there in five minutes." your mother chuckled as she hung up the call.

"I forgot that I have a meeting. Don't worry about the meals, I already paid it."

As she walked away, now it's you and Minju left at the table. You could saw some of the people took a picture of you both but then got kicked out from the place for interrupt other people's privacy.

"This is a fancy restaurant isn't it?" Minju asked.

"I've been here for a couple of times on celebrating anniversary of my general. Sometimes when I have a lunch with my mother, I could noticed President went here, escorted by his security guards. Plus, what I just saw earlier, did you noticed someone got kicked out?"

"That guy in white suit?"

"He interrupted our privacy by taking our picture in here." you said. "The security even took his phone." you added.

"So this place even took care of our privacy too?" she asked and you nodded. "Our comfort is their priority. Anyway, do you eat seafood?" you asked.

"Sometimes." Minju said. "You'll love this appetiser." you took one of the salmon with caviar while she opened her mouth.

You feed her the appetiser then her eyes brighten up as she covered her mouth.

"Ommo!" you chuckled at her reaction. "Lemme do the same thing at you!" she said as she took another one, just to slowly feeds you the meal.

Both of you continued to feed each other until you both finished the meal.

- - - - - - - -

"What a good meal!" Minju said as you both walked out from the building.

"Minju."

"Hmm?"

"Have you called your van?"

"Aniyo, it's our first date for today, that will be no fun at all." she pouted. "Okay, it just... I don't want you to complain like how my ex did when I brought her dating."

"Why?"

"I only have bike license." you said and you pointed at a bike.

"That was yours?" she asked. "My late father's." you said.

"It's okay, I don't mind at all."

"You sure?"

"Besides, I can hug you from behind during the time we take a ride together~" she teased you and poked your cheek.

You chuckled. "So where should we go?"

"Let's watch a movie." she suggested. "Alright. Let's go then." you said.

- - - - - - - -

At the cinema.

You followed her to the cinema as she took a peek of what movie she wanted to watch tonight.

"Y/N, what is Iron Eagle movie about?"

"Ahh, this one is similar to Top Gun, they both released on the same year too. It's more to fighter jet thingy, it's about how the hero rescued his father that been captured by enemy."

"Hmm, let's watch it."

"Ehh? It's just an old movie. I don't think you'll have fun watching it." you said.

"Y/N, why can't I? I'm curious with your job." she said and caressed your face.

"Alright alright."

"My treat." Minju said. "Ehh?? I can pay on my own."

"Its fine, Mrs. Kang treat us both earlier. Why can't I?" she said and poked your cheeks again.

- - - - - - -

During the movie, Minju somehow didn't get bored as her eyes concentrated on the movie.

As for you, this is Hollywood movie, of course it didn't be as accurate as how your job would be. But she just wanted to know more about you by watching a movie that has your job in it, so why not?

You just stared at her face while her eyes filled of the curiosity.

The Movie entertain you a bit since that was your father showed you in your childhood. But since you've watched it a several times back in the air base, it easily brings you to sleep.

After an hour,

The movie finally ended as the people near both of you walked away.

Minju tapped your head and called your name for several times to wake you up.

"Y/N ssiiii." you finally woke up to see her a centimetre in front of you.

"Aigoo, you slept already?"

"Yeah, I'm so sorry. I watch it a lot of times so it's not that fun after you watch it like I did." you said.

"It's fine, I'm learning a bit about your job. That's all."

"And it took a whole Hollywood movie." you said and she giggled. "Documentary is boring." she said and giggled again.

- - - - - - - -

Minju booked a motel for you both stay for a night since it was late already.

At the motel room that both of you arrived, you jumped on the bed due to exhaustion and sighed in relieve.

Minju did the same as she was tired. "It's a long night isn't it?" Minju said and you nodded.

"Yeah..." you replied. "I never expect for that Minjeong to stab me on the back. Then you came..." you said as she smiled and leaned on your chest.

"You have to believe in luck sometimes. I feels so lucky to be moved on easily with you on my side now." she crawled to your chest to make an eye contact with you.

You smiled at her words as you cupped her cheeks with your bare hands which she hold your wrists.

Both face of you and her turned blank as she let you pull her closer, just to crashed on each other's lips for the first time in your first night.

Her lips was so soft that you felt like you didn't want to let her go for a bit. She became your fragile precious thing after you have been betrayed.

Not just that, you both now got engaged. She was not just your girlfriend. She's your fiancé, your wife in the future. Your Kim Minju.

"You've won my heart, Minju."

"I'm glad of that, Y/N ya."

Both of you continued to kiss each other until she pulled away again.

"Let's have a quick shower together, the tub is enough for both of us." she smiled and took your hand with her.

Things are about to get messy from here.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...