𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢�...

By GotSchoolAndItsFive

!DISCONTINUED! since ran came out, im really uncomfortable about y/n being female. im so sorry, but i dont kn... More

IMPORTANT!
ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃᵗⁱˢᶠⁱᵉᵈ?
ᴀᴄᴛ ɪ
𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
ᴀᴄᴛ ɪɪ - ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ɪ/ɪɪɪ
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
ᴀᴄᴛ ɪɪ - ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ɪɪ/ɪɪɪ
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
[TITᒪE E᙭TᖇᗩᑕTEᗪ]
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
ᴀᴄᴛ ɪɪ - ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ɪɪɪ/ɪɪɪ
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡
ᴀᴄᴛ ɪɪɪ
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
ABOUT THE FIC.

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

5K 200 373
By GotSchoolAndItsFive

[𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛]

Y/N / Lauren's POV - Second Person

!!TW!! | firearms, profanity,
the first stage of grief

"Kelly, that bitch," Nyx swears once you finish telling her what happened. She stood up and reached out a hand to help you stand.

You accept it and you both stagger out of the bathroom. Dismissal from school was thirty minutes ago, so the school was deserted.

There was also a strange song playing through the speakers- like a ballroom dance.

It was taunting you, reminding you that you could be dancing to this (possibly with Nathan), but no. You were being held up by Nyx, for your body was bruised and you could barely move your limbs without groaning in pain.

You were grateful, for Nyx, though. She prevented any more harm to you from Kelly's friends.

The music fades.

Nyx half-carried you to the parking lot, where Vivienne was idling in her car.

"Nyxie, where have you- oh." She gets out of the car and helps Nyx get you into the backseat.

You drooped into the backseat, sores poking from under your skin from where those people grappled you. Nyx and Vivienne tried their best to be gentle, but you couldn't help but hiss in pain when they accidentally grazed a welting bruise.

"What happened?" Vivie whispers once they buckled their seatbelts.

"She got jumped," Nyx says quietly, glancing at you. "By Kelly's friends. I scared the shit out of them, though."

"With the bubble gun?"

"Hell yeah."

Vivienne smiles warmly at Nyx and she turns in her seat to talk to you. "Do you want to go somewhere? The police, the hospital?"

"I. . ." you start, tears welling up in your eyes from the physical strain. "I just want to go home, please."

"Okay," Vivienne nods and starts the car. "It's ok, we'll get you home."

┈⛧┈

Nyx knocks on your door while you watch from the backseat of Vivienne's car. Mother answers and you see her reaction as she looks worriedly at the car.

She rushes to the door and opens it.

"Oh. . ." she gasps, taking you in. You have no idea how terrible you look, but you lean into her embrace despite your nerves screaming at you. "My baby, lets get you inside." She looks at Nyx and Vivienne. "Come in, too, if you'd like."

Mother gently guides you inside the house and lies you down on the couch.

She tends to your sores and lays a cool towel infused with eucalyptus around your collar to help the scratch wounds.

"Let me brew some tea," Mother tells you. She sees Nyx and Viv out of the corner of her eye and she turns to them. "Would you like to help me?"

You drift off to an unsteady doze before you hear their response.

༶ • ┈┈⛧┈ 🖤 🤍 ┈⛧┈┈ • ༶

You were sitting in a chair. It seemed as if you had just woken up. You look around and see that you were in some kind of hospital. White floors, white ceiling, white walls. It even smelled like a hospital- overwhelming ammonia infused with hand sanitizer and poorly picked Fabreeze air-freshener.

You hear soft but disordered footsteps.

"Hello?" You call out.

They round the corner of the hallway.

It was a man. He was thin and willowy with the standard hospital gown hung loosely on his frame. His facial features looked muddled, like something was obscuring it. His eyes also looked lost; they kept darting around like he was looking for something.

"Sir?"  You rush over to him. You checked whether he was injured and required immediate assistance, but he didn't seem to be in any state of peril.

"Oh, hello," he smiles at you, but his eyes seem glazed over and far away. "You have a familiar voice."

He does, too, but you don't remember where you heard it before.

"Have you seen my daughter?" He asks you.

"No," you reply.

"Oh, a shame." He says, disappointed.

Suddenly, soft music comes from somewhere. It was ballroom music, you realized. It was a slow thing to waltz to, and it sounds bittersweet in a way.

"I remember this song," the man says after a beat. "I used to spin my wife around in circles until we both got dizzy." He chuckles, reminiscing in his memories.

Suddenly, you feel yourself get lighter. You look down and see you were drifting from yourself- your feet dissolved into white mist as (what you presume) your consciousness leaves your body.

You drift to the side to see your own face, and you see the first of many tears make their way down your cheeks.

"I'm sure you did," human Y/N replied to him, sniffling, then you started crying.

"Oh, my dear, why are you crying?" You watch as the patient smiles and reaches to wipes tears from your form's face.

"Do you know who I am?" You had looked pleadingly at him, like you were silently begging him to say yes.

"No, I'm sorry." 

You had started sobbing, and you leaned forward to the man. He takes you in his arms and hugs you, in confusion, but like he has done this before.

"Y/N?" 

Spirit you tore your eyes away from human you and the patient to the person who called. It was a doctor.

"Y/N, what are you doing here? Your mother is in the lobby." He notices the patient. "Sir, you are supposed to be in your room."

"No, doctor, please," you watch silently as human you started to fight. "I don't want to leave him- give me a few more minutes- maybe he will remember me."

"No, Y/N. If he doesn't remember your mother, he wont remember you." He didn't say it in a harsh way, or a cold way. He said it like he was delivering the truth without sugarcoating it.

Just the old, painful truth.

You had started to really weep then. 

"No, no, no!" You were stomping your feet. "I can't let him go, I can't. . ."

You had shrunk down to the floor and you were hugging your shoulders, trembling.

The doctor only sighs. "Come on, sir, lets go."

"Oh," the man says, staring at your shaking form. "A-Alright, then."

Then, only you were there, in that bright hallway. You watching yourself in an apparition.

You kneel down so you were level with your sobbing self.

"That's enough now," you whisper softly. "It's time to sleep."

With that, the brilliant white of the hospital fades to black.

༶ • ┈┈⛧┈ 🖤 🤍 ┈⛧┈┈ • ༶

You wake up to a hushed conversation. 

You sit up groggily and the towel on your collarbones fall to your lap with a mushy thud.

"Lauren? Are you up?"

Mother comes from the kitchen and hugs you fiercely. 

"Ow," you remind her.

"I'm sorry," she winces. From behind her, you see Vivienne and Nyx. 

"Are you okay?" Nyx asks.

You nod.

"I made tea," Vivienne offers some to you. "It's normal black tea, but I added lemon, ginger and honey- it's supposed to soothe you."

"Thank you Vivienne," you croak, your voice gravely from disuse.

"Honey," Mother says importantly. You look at her. "Nyx told me everything. I'm not disappointed, I'm not mad- at least, not at you.

I'm filing a restraining order for Kelly, okay? And I'm going to have a talk with the principal and superintendent about this." She smiles sadly at you. "You, of all people, don't deserve this. I'm letting you know that."

"I'm sorry, mom-" You start.

"Uh-uh-uh," Mother cuts you off. "Stop with the sorrys. It wasn't your fault."

You only nod.

Vivienne gives you a cup of tea. You sipped a little and it was still warm. You let that warmth engulf you, chasing the shakiness and cold away. 

You sigh.

1269 words

please line up here and state your particle number.
its for the lineup to kill Kelly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 2.7K 23
You just arrived to your host family after a year of preparation. As you finally made it to Brighton you discovered that your host family is no other...
54.8K 792 101
This has all of the couples who goes through obstacles. Will their love survive or will they be pulled apart? Then there's the secrets. Everyone has...
897K 41.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 49.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC