Mommy Says... (discontinued)

By msbatmanshmx

Park Jihyo is an acting CEO of a famous pay telivision music Channel in Korea, who also appear to have a daug... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 13

530 35 5
By msbatmanshmx

It's her busy day, but doesn't know how she'll handle everything now that she's too distracted on her own thoughts right now. She took a deep sigh, taking back her attention to her desk to try and do her job again.

"Mommy?"

Jihyo instantly looks down on her daughter that is actually sitting on her lap, playing and doodling on a drawing notebook. Tzuyu also looks up on her mommy, purely staring. They were like doing staring contest, since Jihyo is still trying to process if she really heard her daughter calling her mommy.

"Did... you just call me mommy?" She got a courage to asked, really hopeful for her daughter's answers. She waited, daughter's just innocently staring back at her.

"Mommy~" Tzuyu repeated, but this time she pointed on Jihyo's hand. Jihyo slowly shifted her gaze on her hand which she's holding the signed pen. She's still confused, before she saw the contract paper that she's reviewing has a drawing below her hand.

Putting up her hand she gasped loudly, fully seeing a cartoon like drawing on the sign spot.

"Oh god! Did I do this?" She asked herself, and Tzuyu suddenly hums nodding on her.

"It's mommy! Right?" Tzuyu excitedly asked her. Jihyo didn't know what to answer, since she actually did not realize she did this drawing actually. She looks at it, carefully, and it really looks like Momo. She's sure it's because she's thinking so much about this girl.

"N-No. It's not her." She just felt like she needs to deny, especially she's mad at Momo right now. Actually, she doesn't want to admit it because of her pride. She's still not believing it to herself.

"But it has bangs. You don't have bangs. And I don't either. It's mommy. It's Mommy Momo!" Tzuyu insisted to her, making Jihyo smile and nod in no choice. Tzuyu then smiled so wide, before she looks down on her drawing notebook to draw again.

Jihyo breathe a relief, and reached the telephone to call for her secretary.

"Print me another copy of JYPe's show contract." She commanded before she leans her back to her chair, feeling so exhausted though she hasn't finished anything. But looking at her child playing made her smile. She's just watching her daughter, and her eyes got drawn by the mistake she made just now.

She scoffs on herself, took the paper from her desk.

"Since when did I learn how to draw?" She can't believe herself, especially she knew that this person has been giving effects on her these past few weeks. "And I'm unlocking some new talents because of her now." She chuckled, carefully ripping that piece of paper, opened the drawer on her side and put in the middle of her diary there.

"Come in." She told her secretary who knocks from her door.

"Here's the contract ma'am." Her secretary gave the new papers to her. "And I will be reminding you Ma'am. You have a lunch meeting with our new foreign investors later, after that is an interview of a business magazine. Hope you're ready for the day." Jihyo's stress just got back to her, but still forced herself to smile and nod to her secretary.

"Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. You can go back now." She dismissed her secretary, now she needs to get back to work. But before that, she needs someone who can take care of her daughter for later. And there's only one person except Momo is on her mind. She quickly gets her phone, and called that person.

"Jeongyeon-ah. You know why I'm calling you, right?"

"No!" Jihyo chuckled at Jeongyeon's natural and expected response. "I don't know why and I don't want to know. I'm dropping the call now-"

"Thank you. I will be waiting for you before lunch. I love you so much-"

And there Jihyo was the one who dropped the call, laughing successfully at her friend. She just really trusts that Jeongyeon wouldn't be able to resist her so she'll come and get her daughter later. Jeongyeon is a Tsundere after all.

"Done! I'm done!"

Her daughter suddenly snatched her attention again. And Jihyo swears this is the first time she saw her daughter looking so jolly. She got curious, and leans forward hugging her daughter.

"Hmn? What is it?" She takes a look at the drawing Tzuyu is feeling so proud.

She frowned a little at first not getting it since it's a little messy. But after more time of contemplating, she felt her heart beating so slow for a few seconds, and then beats so fast as Tzuyu looks up at her, smiling ear to ear. It's like, a typical family picture drawing, and Tzuyu draw it herself.

"It's Mommy Momo..." Tzuyu brings up her notebook, so she can show it more clear to her mommy. She points on her drawing, on a girl on the side which she told is Momo.

"This is me... The baby." Tzuyu slides her index finger on a little girl on the middle...

"And this is you... Mommy~" Tzuyu pointed to the last, being cheerful and proud to herself.

But the child's cheerful face slowly faded, after she saw her mommy staring at her, differently, sadly, sorry.

"Tzuyu-ah..." Jihyo called her daughter silently, tears are about to fall.

She's happy. She's happy that her daughter can smile like that right now. She's genuinely happy, but also afraid the same time. She's afraid because ever since Tzuyu learned how to talk, she never asked that important question to her.

She knew she could be the one who is telling that to her, but she's been waiting for her daughter to ask. Not knowing before that her daughter learned not asked, because of her own negligence.

"Hmn? W-Why mommy?" Tzuyu felt her mother's sadness, so suddenly became sad too. In concern since she's not expecting this to be her mommy's reaction.

Jihyo reached her daughter's hair, gently stroking it. Now she thinks, it's time. And she didn't need to wait for her child. She can be the one to ask instead.

"Aren't you going to ask about your dad?"

Tzuyu immediately looks away from her mom, breathing has become so hard. Jihyo bit her lip seeing her daughter's reaction. She knew it's impossible that Tzuyu never thought of who is her father, Tzuyu is too smart despite on her age.

"Your dad..." She's aching for her daughter. She doesn't want to say this. But she needs. "Doesn't know your alive." Jihyo felt her daughter reaching her lower clothes, gripping on it tight. She reached it, and hold her daughter's hand.

"And I'm sorry baby..." She made Tzuyu looks at her, and seeing Tzuyu almost there from crying is affecting her too much. Especially she is going to hurt her more by this.

"I'm sorry, because I don't want him know you are living in this world too." She needs to be honest. She wants her daughter to live knowing everything from her, and not on other people could tell her.

"But someday if you want to meet him. Just ask me, and I will help you finding him, okay?" She reassures her child, knowing someday she'll definitely grown curious, hoping to at least see her daddy. She still doesn't want to prohibit her child from this right.

"Only I can say about you about him is that he is not a good person, but he is also not a bad person." Jihyo stops, inhales, feeling so sorry to her daughter. "I know it's hard to understand. But I want you to know this now." She leans her face forward to Tzuyu, checking is she's holding on her right now.

Tzuyu feeling her mother's stares made slowly nodded, and hugged her right after. Jihyo hugged her back, caressing her child's back to comfort her.

"It's my fault. It's really my fault." She told her baby girl being so guilty. "So, I'm sorry. Hmn?" Apologizing for everything. "I'm sorry for not taking care of you properly. I'm sorry because I'm always busy with my work. I'm sorry for not giving you a dad like any other child. I'm sorry, for being a bad mother. I'm so sorry..." She keeps asking for forgiveness, it's just too many, but she want to say it all, mostly about from keeping her away from her dad, until she felt Tzuyu shaking her head from her shoulder, halting her from speaking.

Tzuyu leans out from the hug, surprisingly showing a slight smile on her face.

"I don't need a dad." She said softly, and Jihyo didn't know what to react to that. "I already have two moms now." Now Jihyo lost her expressions, though inside she has mixed all of her emotions. "It's more than enough." Tzuyu's genuine smile came back, and that's became a reason for Jihyo to let out some tears.

She quickly wiped it off, doesn't want her child to see her cry. She gets a hold on herself, before she smiled back to her baby, showing how strong she is.

"I-It's okay to you like that?" She asked, making sure to it. "It's okay to you if you have two mommies?" And she feels like her heart is about to explode, waiting for an answer.

"Hmn!" Tzuyu did her iconic big nod, and Jihyo felt so relief to that. "But I don't want just anyone as my mommy. I only want mommy Momo. Just her! Hmn? Mommy?" Jihyo chuckled, thinking that it's the most perfect condition ever, but immediately got frozen, hearing to much mommy's until now made her finally realized.

"W-Wait!" Jihyo exclaimed, in more process realization. It's like she just hearing it all now. Tzuyu has been calling her mommy since earlier she shows her drawing. Not once. Not Twice. But many times, actually.

"H-How did you call me baby? Who am I?" Because she was too filled with so much emotions, she missed this most important thing. Tzuyu frowned at her, trying to think what Jihyo is asking her. Jihyo gulped, nervously.

"Mommy." Jihyo gasped... "You're mommy." Tzuyu repeatedly told her. But it wasn't enough for her.

"You mean... I'm your mommy now too? You want me to become your mommy again?" She felt like crying again. Jihyo's nodding to herself, nonstop, wanted for her daughter to nod to her too.

"Hm!" And Tzuyu did. Giving so much happiness to her mommy.

"Really!? Thanks God!" Jihyo couldn't hide her excitement now as she stands embracing her child continuously turning around. Tzuyu keeps giggling at her mother's excitement, enjoying though she's getting dizzy. Jihyo then had stops and gave a long kiss on her baby's cheeks.

Tzuyu was surprised by that, her mommy never kissed her unless there's an occasion. Now it's Tzuyu's turn, not stopping herself and kissed her mommy all over her face. Jihyo giggled, tickling at her daughter's kisses. Few seconds Tzuyu halted, gently looking at her mommy.

"You are my mommy. I love you."

Jihyo's heart melted. Felt like it's been a year since she heard this from her little girl. She smiled, gladly, and then put up her right hand on her daughter's face, pointing her nose once with her finger.

"I love you too. Always."

//

Sana has been staring at Momo's phone and her own phone, comparing two pictures to each other. She's just really fascinated right now. Gasping because now she can't unsee it and they are really just one person.

"This is crazy. Im Nayeon is really that our Senior before. I thought they just have the same features but now it's clear, they are the same person." Sana gaspingly told Momo, who is actually still amazed by this.

"If she didn't tell me I maybe still clueless until now. She actually only lost weight, and changed her name into Korean but I did not recognize her at all." Momo was currently picturing her old crush, Im Nayeon on her head.

"I'm amazed you still have her photos on your phone though." Sana gave back Momo's phone to her.

"Of course. She's my first crush after all." Momo took it, now admiring it. Sana scoffs a little disgusted.

"What you said earlier again? She proposes to you?" But still want some details so she opens up another conversation.

"Yeah... Guess she's accepting my feelings now."

"Eh???" She exclaimed high, doesn't believing it. "But aren't you're only 13 that time? Do you think you're still feeling the same until now?"

"Of course! I'm loyal. She's my one and only crush."

"Crush! It's just crush. You should think more about it."

"I already thought about it. I like her before, and I like her more now." Sana shook her head, won't ever believe this coz it's too impossible for her. More importantly there's another person in her mind.

"Yah!" Instead on trying to insist it to Momo she switched her attention to the other person who has been ignoring them the whole time. Wasn't even interested of knowing Nayeon is their senior before.

"Mina-yah! Aren't you're being too obsessed with your phone? You've been busy texting to someone since the other day?"

Momo quickly tilted her head on Mina that was on bed, facing her phone. She got curious, so she approached her, peaking on the phone.

"Who was that?"

"Yah!!!" Mina yelled, hiding her phone away from Momo. While Momo need to process what she just read.

"Wait..." And think about it more "Handsome babysitter? What is that? You're talking to guys now?"

"Really!?" Sana butt-in, hopping on the bed too. "Oh my God Mina! We are going to abandon you now. Get out of my bed. Go to your room! We don't need your straight-ass here, you might infect us! Disgusting. Shoo! Shoo!" She pushes Mina down to the bed, and Momo helped from it.

"Yah! Stop it!" Mina groaned, as the two was pinning her down to the bed. "THIS IS MY ROOM!" Mina had enough. Yelling annoyed at the two.

"Ow..." And Sana stops, seating properly back, also Momo. Both laughing internally. "Right!"

Mina seated too, can only roll her eyes seeing her two pretty gay friends making fun of her.

"And it's a handsome girl! Not a man." She told them showing her the photo from her phone.

"Eh???" Sana exclaimed, pushing her face close to the phone. She's trying to recall where she seen this girl before. "I remember that girl! That was the person you bumped when you were running for you grandpa." She turned saying that to Momo.

"Really?" Momo then take a proper look too, coz she actually didn't remember the face of that person. "Eh?" Instead, she saw a familiar person. "That's also Jihyo's bestfriend. The one who have two naughty nieces."

Mina's ears rings hearing that, "You know her?" asking.

"Of course! Yoo Jeongyeon. I've been into her house. She cooks me a dinner and even drunk a little. We have so much fun that night." Momo boasted, and Mina never felt so betrayed like this before.

"Why didn't you tell me!?" She yelled, really annoyed. While Sana and Momo shared a look at each other, both conversing through their head. 'Mina is in love.' Both nodded smirking before they look at the mad Mina again. Momo thought to make more fun.

"Why would I tell you?" She sarcastically asked making Mina freeze, thinking. Even though they've been friends since they were young Mina hates to admit cringey feelings like this. Especially Sana and Momo can be so annoying most of a times.

"Nothing. Just give me her address."

"NO! Why not ask her?" Momo continued to tease...

"I can't! Just give me now!"

"NO!"

And Mina was losing her temper. She took a deep breathe, exhaling trying to calm herself, but it's not helping Momo was making an annoying face on her. But then she suddenly eyed her cabinet that is open, remembering something she can use to Momo.

"You said you want my limited edition white furry jacket, right? I'll give it to you." She offered, and Momo stopped herself from saying no, pursing her lips, raising her one eyebrow. She wins just like that, Mina thought.

"How about add the scarf you knitted that I really, really want but you refused to give as a gift to me?"

"That's—" Mina's mouth stayed open, needs more time to think of it. Coz she will never forget how hard it is to make that she able to finished that one scarf half a year.

"Aish!" Mina exclaimed beaten by Momo. She looks away coz Momo is pissing her off.

"D-Deal..." Still has no choice but to give in. She then heard Momo giggling in victory. Seconds later Mina felt her phone vibrating. She looks at it seeing a text message from Momo. She looks on Momo again not reading it first. Not even surprise anymore that Momo is already rampaging looking for the jacket and scarf on the cabinet and her luggage.

"Texted you the address." Momo informs, feeling Mina's eyes on her. Mina looks at her phone reading it through her mind, lips curving from too much excitement.

"I'll get going guys. Make sure to lock the door when you leave."

Momo can only look at the door closing, as Mina was too fast to go. Momo chuckled, can't believed Mina can get crazy when she's inlove to someone too.

"I feel so alone." Sana speaks out of nowhere from being silent the whole time, only watching back & forth on Momo and Mina were bickering at each other earlier. She hugged her own knee acting so sad.

"Seems like you have Nayeon now. And Mina has that handsome babysitter. Me? Forever alone." Sana's vision suddenly became dark, as Momo just thrown one of Mina's dress on her.

"Remember when you break many hearts before? Now suffer from being single but please stop acting like that when I'm around." Momo jokingly told to Sana, before she proceeds looking for the jacket and scarf. Momo maybe can just buy, but she loves free stuffs like this.

Sana on the other hand only sighs, not even bothering to remove the dress covering her head.

"But..." She tilted her head on Momo's direction who's still quite visible behind the dress. "Is it really Trainee Im Nayeon? Or CEO Park Jihyo?" She silently muttered to herself, smirking....

"Seems like being single is still fun after all. I will enjoy this show for sure."

//

Fun fact: Nayeon being Momo's old crush was just a last minute decision before I updated the chapter. It was not supposed to be part of the story that's why it's a little off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.9K 21
In 2006, a six to seven year old named Y/N L/N moves to Seoul, South Korea carrying nothing but her parents' hopes and dreams. It didn't take her unt...
18.7K 1.1K 57
Chou Tzuyu is a 22-year-old woman who is still babied by her own father despite having her own daughter who is 6. Her father is an only parent who ju...
6.7K 258 16
Chou Tzuyu is the only daughter of two very wealthy people in Taiwan but has lived in South Korea to keep her safe from the lime light. Son Chaeyoun...
46.6K 1.4K 79
"3 2 1. One in a Million. Hello we're TWICE!" Accept requests! A super baby Once making a fan fiction of as a Twice member, something for Once who w...