Venom || N.M

By sarcasticbaddass

"She had not known the weight until she felt the freedom" Klaus Mikealson x (Venom OC) More

Prologue
0
File
2
3
4
2022
5
6
A/N
7
8
9
10
11
author's note
announcements

1

8.6K 236 73
By sarcasticbaddass

Cocktail Party Bar, West Virginia Border.

I stood, flipping cups in front of a group of drunken men who laughed, completely wasted. It was a usual Friday night, last day before the weekend and the place was packed with groups of friends here to have fun.

As the bell dinged, signaling a new customer, I finished by tossing the mixer into the air and landing it on my finger, earning slurred complements and claps from the crowd. I poured the mixed martini and handed the filled glasses to customers as I worked on taking other people's orders.

Dani

"Ugh, what do you want." I mutter

I'm hungry

"Of course you are" I say annoyed. I had just eaten a chicken and three bars of chocolate a half hour ago. I made my way into the back, quickly grabbing an emergency chicken I had stuffed in my bag.

"Sorry, Bayley. Nice knowing you" I say before my face morphs into Venom as I gobble the chicken.

I don't want anymore chicken

"Well to bad"

Come on, it's been two weeks since our last head.

"Your point" I say as I go back to the front. I'm greeted by Josh, an annoying jock who can't keep his hands to himself.

"Hey Dani, you looking fine as ever"

"hey Josh, you looking like a douche now more then ever" I reply back, not meeting his lustful gaze.

"Oh come on girl, I mean look at that ass" I freeze and turn to him and his smirking buddies.

"Say that again" I threaten.

"Sure, look at that as-" I don't let him finish as I knee him in the stomach, sparing his below yet still managing to send him to the ground. His goons help him up and lead him out as I get back to work.

Why don't we eat his head.

"Cause he's not worth it"

What a dick.

"Exactly". The doorbell once again rings as I focus on pouring a scotch on the rocks and hand it over to the woman who ordered it. I sense the man take a seat on a barstool opposite me and lean forward.

"Hello love" a male British accent sounds as I look up, only to be met with his blue eyes.

"What can I get you, fellow English person" I ask, wiping some recently washed glasses.

"What would you recommend?" he asks amused.

Man, this dude's hot

I internally roll my eyes at my best friend before thinking. 

"We're known for our Margaritas" I state 

"Then I'll have have one, please" he says and I nod. I turn around and grab a mixer, and three bottles working fast as I pour some of each and seal it feeling his eyes burning into my back as I, began to toss it in the air, turning around and catching it before repeating.

I knew this man was a vampire, an old one in fact. I continue flipping before swiftly grabbing a glass and pouring the drink topping it off with an umbrella, a slice of pineapple and a cherry.

I pushed the glass to him, watching him pick it up and take a sip. 

"I must say love, this is really good" he complements making me smirk.

"Thanks" I say before attending other customers. After, I went back to wiping glasses.

He's staring.

"I know" I say, probably confusing the man.

"So love, what's a beautiful girl like you doing at a place like this?" he asks, leaning on the bar table.

"Doing my part to keep economy alive" I say, making him chuckle sending shivers down my back.

"Any who, what are you doing in a town like this?" I ask, placing my hands in my pocket.

"Just passing through, and am now glad I did" he flirts, making me roll my eyes at him.

"Yes well, where you staying at?" I ask

"Currently no where, why?" After not much considerations since Venom takes over my mouth, I sigh.

"I know a place you can stay "

I walked out of the bar, locking the back door and walking to catch a cab only to see blue eyes leaning on a car, arms folded as he smirked at the sight of me.

He opened the passenger seat for me, and I took a seat before he got in as well.

"I didn't quite catch your name love?" he asks as we begin the route.

"That's because I didn't give it to you" I reply sneakily, making him smile.

You will live forever single, you bitch.

"I'm Klaus Mikealson" he says. Klaus, cool name.

"Well I'm Danielle Thora but my friends call me Dani" I say, sparing my actual last name.

"Am I your friend" Klaus teases making me laugh.

"Maybe"

Through the drive, I instruct him where to go until finally we reach my apartment building. It wasn't a very grand place since I wanted to lay low, it was covered in graffiti and was filled with people either making out or doing something illegal.

"Follow me" I say and he nods before we reach the top floor, walking to my flat before I unlock it. Opening, his eyes widen. I'm used to the reaction since my apartment's interior is way different then the exterior.

"I'm sorry that it's small and a little messy, I didn't expect guests and" curse my parents. Even though they give me an allowance, they end up sending money every two months. Apparently, every month was a lie to keep the media on bay. Yup, they may e rich but damn were they cheapskates, them Jerks.

"It's perfect" he says with a smile, and I feel my cheeks tint pink. I quickly turn around and grab a lighter, lighting the many candles I owned before turning on the lanterns that hung above the window. I turned to a shelf and brought out a comforter, blanket and pillow and set it beside the bed.

I grabbed clothes and changed in the small bathroom, Klaus watching my every move as I finished my routine and got in the bed I just made.

"Love, what are you doing?"

"I'm sleeping." I say, confused.

"Love this is your home, you were kind enough to let me spend the night". I realize he means for me to sleep in the already set bed and not the one I just made.

"It's fine Klaus, I've done this before. Don't worry"

How about you both share a bed came the annoying voice in my head.

"Shut up Venom" I mutter.

"How about we both share the bed?" Klaus asks

(Snickers.) Told you so.

"Ok, why not" I put back the other bed and get in before patting on the place next to me for Klaus to sit.

He removes' his shoes and take's off his shirt to reveal beautiful tattoos. I catch myself staring and blush, turning to face the other side.

His chuckles are heard as he joins me on the bed, moving under the covers and lying on his side so his gaze is stuck on the back of my head.

I can sense the attraction

Oh shut up, I think.

I stare at the window lit with dim lanterns and sigh. I was never big on material stuff, but appreciated that I was blessed, sadly luckier then most. But having a simple life really is calming, even if you worry about bills and taxes, a refreshing feeling comes with it. It teaches you about hard work and I like that. Then again, I can't imagine what people struggling to find food or shelter must feel like.

"Your home is beautiful, not what I'm used to but it's amazing and unique in the best of ways" Klaus speaks softly, his breath fanning over my shoulders and neck. I had worn a tank top since I liked the cold, but I didn't mind this feeling.

I knew Klaus was staring at my tattoos, and before I knew it his finger was tracing the back of my neck where a rose was inked into my pale skin, following with it's leaves and thorns all the way down to my mid back.

My hair was in a messy bun, giving him space to trace all the way down to the tattoo on my arm that was off  a ghost.

Little did he know was that these tattoos had meaning. A deep one at that. 

I turned quickly, meeting his eyes as I stared into his blue irises. I look down to his shoulder to see the feather tattoo that graced his skin, gently moving my fingers to trace his, feeling his cool skin under my fingertips.

And before he knew it, I sat up and blew the candle that sat next to us before covering my self under the blankets, feeling him smirk at my pounding heart.

My eye's opened wide as I sighed. I couldn't get any sleep, but Klaus was out like a light.

"Venom" I whispered, soft enough for his hearing not to catch it due to his slumber consumed state.

I was enjoying that moment you know.

"Well to bad"

Are you ok?

"Honestly no, and I don't know why" I state. A pause is there before his voice is heard again.

Do you wanna go bust some bad guys?

A smile finds it's way to my lips as I slowly get up and tip toe across the room, opening the front door and moving out before gently closing and soon feeling the cool liquidy substance of my companion consume me.

Venom takes to the sky, launching us above before grabbing on to a roof, pulling us up, clawing the tiles as we ran and jumped across buildings.

"The night air feels good" Venom's raspy masculine voice says as I nod. We land in front of an alley way where we see a man dragging an obviously wasted girl who was crying quite loudly. Yet people didn't seem to notice.

We watch as he pushes her to a wall and slams his lips on hers, watching her struggle before jumping down alerting him of our presence.

The man turns to see us, but his eyes widen at out appearance. I was covered in black, forming a face above my own. I felt my sharp teeth and long tongue itching for the man's head.

"We do not like men who try to take advantage of drunk young females" Venom's voice sounds and the man cowers backwards.

Like the wimp he was, he started begging for his life and asking us to kill her instead but was quickly silenced as we grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up in the air, using our tongue to strike even more fear as it grazed the side of the man's face.

Finally, we couldn't ignore our hunger and devoured the man's head and brains leaving his body to the floor.

The girl had been to wasted and passed out, as we just walked away, climbing the wall before continuing our night time stroll. We stopped when we reached the roof of my building, Venom going back inside my body as I leaned on the fence of the terrace.

Venom sprouts from my back and moves his face in front of me, nuzzling his head into my cheek. I smile, and caress his head as he moves into the crook of my neck.

Screw the son of a bitches who didn't care for you, you are now the best person I know.

"Thanks bud" My senses tingle when I feel a presence behind me and quickly turn to see a wide eyed Klaus. Venom's face morphed into a sharp-toothed smirk. I close my eyes and prepare for his leave only to feel the man come closer.

"Dani, what is this" he asks, staring at the smiling Venom. That arse knew something I didn't.

"I know your a vampire. How? Because of him. Venom introduce yourself"

"Hello hybrid, nice to meet you. Have heard of you from a past host" Venom says in his raspy voice as he circles Klaus.

"Hybrid?" I ask confused.

"Yes love, I'm the original hybrid. Both vampire and werewolf" Klaus says cautiously and I nod.

"Well, cool" I say awkwardly, finding my feet very interesting. But Klaus's hand pushes my face up to meet his eyes, and I widen when I see them glowing yellow. I feel the burning sting in mine as well alerting me, mine had changed.

We stared at each other's eyes before Venom's laugh made our gaze falter.

"Hah, I knew it. Bitch, meet your mate Klaus"

"What do you mean mate?" Klaus asked, a little weirded out by the fact he was talking to a floating head.

"Your both werewolves, being in Dani's body I have control and knowledge of her bio-chemistry and DNA and it shows that she's mated to this man" Venom says. By now our eyes had stopped their glowing and I stared at Klaus in shock.

"Guess I will be staying this town longer then I expected" Klaus smirked, looking down at my figure. He lifts his hand and gently tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear as I feel my cheeks heat up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 342 19
The Vampire Diaries Seaon Two to TBD Klaus Mikaelson x OC
27.8K 1K 21
๐’๐’๐’ โ”Š๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–. โช klaroline! โซ โ› ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐— ๐—‚๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—„...
7.2K 353 14
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๏ฟฝ...
1.6K 54 5
'๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ...