True Love

By writer_khushi11

Pranit Verma-A successful self-made businessman ,specifically a hoteiler. He runs a chain of hotels in India... More

Author's Note
CHARACTER ASTHETICS
Other Charcters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Thank You
❤Story Rankings❤

Chapter 6

18.8K 778 25
By writer_khushi11

Rajnath's POV:

I was taking a long walk around the orphanage and analysing the surrounding.My orphanage looks peaceful,children's are playing here and there.Their smiling faces makes me happy.

Suddenly my eyes felt on a familiar figure and a small smile formed on my lips.
Sonakshi was hugging all the children's and giving them chocolates.I felt content will seeing her smiling face.She has faced a lot because of that incident.I have seen her going through it personally.She thinks that because of me she is happy but deep down in my heart I know that if she hadn't helped him that day... I can't even imagine the consequences.She is different, or else no one goes out of their way to help an unknown person, but she did.

My thought process came to halt when Mr.Agrawal came towards me"Hello, Rajnath ji, are you fine".
I smiled and replied "Yes Pritam ji I am absolutely fine, how about you? ".
"I am good"he replied.
We were having our conversation when he informed about the scene which was created because of the marriage proposal.I was really furious.

" How can that Lady do such thing,Sonakshi is such a sweet child just because of one flaw she thought that she can marry her to a man almost the age of her father.. "I replied not believing if someone can think of such thing.

" I know Rajnath ji...it is sorted now, but I am scared, yesterday Sona almost agreed to marry that guy, if any such proposal comes again then I think she will say yes without thinking about herself "Pritam ji said.

I thought for a while.This can't happen,it's not her fault.....actually it's nobody's fault. But sometimes situations are at fault.I can't stand after knowing the truth.I just can't destroy an innocent life.I think I know what I should do.

"Pritam ji, if you don't mind, then I have a marriage proposal for Sonakshi, that boy is someone I know very well, if you agree then can I talk to him about this matter?"I asked him.

Pritam ji replied"Rajnath ji ,I trust you if you know that person then definitely he will be good but.... what about Sona's situation?Are you sure that man will accept my Sona?She already has faced rejections so it's better you talk with that guy and if he agrees then we will meet him"he said.I nooded my head in approval.I was going to say something but stopped after seeing Sonakshi, who was approaching us.We had a small conversation and then both father and daughter duo left.

I was thinking about the situation and eventually came to an conclusion.I took out my phone and called Pranit, he is the only one who can help this situation to turn better.I informed him to meet me and he agreed.

Early in the evening, I was sitting on one of the bench in my orphanage waiting for Pranit.Various questions were forming in my mind... Am I doing this correct? Should I tell him the truth? What if he doesn't accept her?
I was so lost in this thoughts that I didn't even acknowledged Pranit presence.He immediately recognized that something is off.I was hesitant in the first but later I told him about the proposal.He didn't agreed firstly but I explained him and he understood.

"Pranit we will visit them tomorrow at their house,will you take out sometime for it" I asked Pranit.

"Yeah sure uncle, just tell me the address and timing I will reach there" he said.

We had some regular conversation later, and then he left.I think it's good to keep it a secret for the time being later I will surely explain him.

Pranit's POV:
After having some conversation with Rajnath uncle,I left the orphanage.In way towards my home, while sitting in the car I was just thinking about today's circumstances.Am I really ready to marry someone? I mean, I trust uncle but my feelings are different.I don't want to get married.Sharing my life with someone is really a big step for me.I was always alone and I am habitual to be alone, to be lonely.On a serious note I can't deny Uncle's request.I sighed and relaxed my mind.

Reaching my apartment I got freshen up and ate my dinner in silence.After that I took my sleeping pills and drowned into deep slumber.

Next day
I was sitting in my office completely engrossed in my work when a message popped up on my cell.It was Rajnath uncle's message contening the address of that girl.
Oh yeah, I completely forgot that I need to meet that girl.....whatsoever her name is.I watched the timing on my rolex, I think I should leave.I told my PA to cancel all the lined up meetings and to arrange my car.

I left my office and went to parking lot and gave my driver the address.He started driving and we reached at the destination after some time.I analyzed my surrounding,it was peaceful.Their house was a small two storey bunglow with a terrace.It looked old but was highly maintained.I opened the small gate in front of the house and went towards the door.I knocked on the door and a young girl she might be in her early twenties ,opened the door.She was shocked seeing me, don't they know about my arrival? Before I could say something Rajnath uncle came and said "oh.. Pranit you are here, please come in"
I tried to move in but that girl was frozed while holding the door covering the entrance.
"Excuse me, can you move" I told her.

She came into her senses and replied "Yes.. Ofcourse you can" and literally ran inside the house.Weird.

I went in with uncle.There was a man similar to uncle's age.Rajnath uncle introduced me to him as the father of that girl, oh so he is the one.I made an handsake with him and settled on the sofa.After sometime,that girl's father i.e Mr. Agrawal introduced me to his family.

"This is my mother Pushpa Agrawal, my wife Reema Agrawal,and both of them are Anshik and Anshika my son and daughter".Oh so that weirdo is her sister, if she is this weird then how will be her sister.. I thought.

"Pritam ji where is Sonakshi"Uncle asked Mr.Agrawal.

O... So her name is Sonakshi.

"Yeah..she is on the way actually she had some work...don't worry she will come" Mr.Agrawal said.

What the..! I cancelled my important meetings to meet her and here she is wasting my time.Not punctual,I hate people who can't respect time.They all were having some conversations in which I was least interested.I just nooded my head or gave a monosyllabic answers when they asked something to me.That weirdo girl and her brother were eyeing me making me frown.What's with them,am I an alien as they are watching me curiously.

After a while, there was a loud voice of "thud" indicating someone's entry.I turned my head to see a girl wearing a black colured churidar,she didn't had any ounce of makeup on her face.... her hair wear tied in a hairstyle in front and opened up from back.Her hair was nearly knee length overall she looked beautiful and innocent.A voice of throut clearing brought me out of my checking out session ,and voice was of none other then Rajnath uncle.I hurriedly composed myself, why am I reacting like this?

"I am really sorry for being late" she apologized in her soft voice.What? Soft Voice? What am I thinking?

She came and sat beside Mr.Agrawal.She didn't even noticed me,no one does that, she is really weird.When Mr.Agrawal introduced us at that time only she saw me.Her gaze meet mine and I am sure she was mesmerized.But she composed herself quickly and said "Hello, I am Sonakshi"

"I am Pranit" I introduced with a plain smile.

"I think we should let them talk for a while as the last decision is there" Rajnath Uncle said. And everyone nooded.She looked hesitant but her father assured her by passing a smile.

We made our way towards terrace.After reaching terrace, there was an awkward silence.So I decided to break it... but said something idiotic "You were late"

"Sorry" she replied confusingly.

"You came 1 hour ,5 minutes and 20 seconds late to meet me, I hate people who aren't punctual" hrh.. what am I saying but that is the truth.Please don't judge me I never did this before, like talking to a girl about marriage.

"Excuse me,I already apologized for it" she replied while glaring me.Feisty ha.

I explained"So what? Your sorry doesn't change the fact that you were late...time is money, you should know the importance of... "but she interupped "Stop your speech please, let's discuss the topic for which we are here"
Did she just interupped me! No one, literally no one interrupts me when I speak. The nerve of this girl.But I suppressed my anger only for Rajnath Uncle, so I nooded in approval.

"Are you ready for this marriage" she asked me.

Am I? I can't bear her for a minute, then whole life?but I promised Rajnath uncle and I can't break this promise.I took a deep breath and said "Yes, I am ready".
............................................................................
Hey everyone!
If you would like to make some suggestions please make a comment.
Hit the star ⭐ button if you like this chapter, it will encourage me a lot.

Thank you for reading....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 219K 56
Shourya Singhania - The 26-year-old heir of a multi-million dollar company, a protective gentleman who looks after his family. He's harsh, straightfo...
555K 28.4K 43
0. Summary. [Arranged Marriages Series 0.5] She is his first wife and soon she turns out to be his first love too. Arya lost her parents at a very yo...
1.6M 70.6K 67
ʙᴏᴏᴋ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ɪꜱ ʜɪɴɢʟɪꜱʜ (ʜɪɴᴅɪ+ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ) 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃�...
132K 7.8K 60
Divya Sharma, A sweet silent and a calm girl fighting with her own fears from her past. Her small family with her loving parents and a protective bro...