Through the Window

By ycza_2509

It is love that heals us. More

Introduction.
Frankie and Aurora.
How much he loves her.
Staying away.
You never know.

Note from Author.

5 3 0
By ycza_2509

Good day, readers! This is only a short story, and is supposed to be "only" for school related stuff... but I thought this would be a great way to cultivate more of my writing skills. Writing has been my favorite thing to do, second to reading. The names of the characters are not originally made by myself, so right now I'll be giving credits, of course, to Mitch Albom for making such a masterpiece and that is "The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto". This book changed my life, and it will be an honor to create a short story showing the angel-like personalities in the book itself. I am giving you my advance apology for the grammatical errors and other corrections in the story. English is not my Mother tongue, so be considerate to me for not having the perfect grammar that I should have. Enjoy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.5K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
712K 43.6K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
760K 40K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
1.8M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...