Is it love..? ✓

By iambellissima_nishaz

"Get on your knees." he huskily said. But I was not easy to bend on rules. I hate to submit and that's why I... More

Hello my lovely readers!
Preview
Aesthetics
Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The End..?

Chapter 2

2.1K 34 0
By iambellissima_nishaz

It was 7:15 at night. I had 45 minutes left to get ready. So I went to take a quick shower with my Dove body wash and also washed my hair with my Dove shampoo and conditioner, then dried my body and hair with my fluffy towel then went to my room with my birth suit.

It was my room and no one gonna come without my permission so why not enjoy my privacy by walking naked in my own room.

I was going through my closet for a perfect dress to wear tonight and I found it. I wanna enjoy my night tonight so I wanna look sexy. My eyes found dark red silk dress which was very sexy. It had low neckline front under my boobs and tight rest of it with thin straps on both shoulder.

Isabella's Dress

I applied my Dove lotion on my body then wore red panties without any bra because that dress didn’t need one. I didn’t mind that. Then I did put the dress. It fitted perfectly on my body like a second skin and I loved it.

Then dried my hair by hair dryer and let it loose to flow. My hair is perfect and I didn’t need to put much efforts for it. Then I applied some makeup on face, eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick and put black heels.

Perfect while looking into the mirror. After satisfying with my looks and applying Dove deodorant, I was ready to go to club.

Yeah, I am in love with the Dove. It’s my favourite product.

I checked the time and it left 15 minutes. I grabbed my purse and mobile along with my car keys, then I was off to go.

I called Jeh to told him that I was going to be there in 5 minutes.

I went downstairs and said “I am going.”

Dad and Sam were going through their discussion while sitting on sofa, mom was watching her favourite TV show and Daniel was reading something in his mobile.

When I said i am going, all heads were turned to look at me like a hawk except my mom.

She smiled, tears had started to form in her eyes and said “Oh my, my babygirl has grown up into beautiful woman.”

My mom is very emotional. So sometimes I am.

Like mother, Like daughter.

“No way in hell you are gonna dress like that to go to club. Go change immediately.” Sammy glared and said while both my dad and Daniel agreed.

Oh fuck no. I was not going to change. It took me total 20 minutes to ready and now they said to me that go change it.

Nope. Not gonna happen.

I was about to reply to him that go fuck himself but mom glared hardly at Sam.

“Watch your language young man, I do not appreciate cursing in my house. And Isa is going to the club. No more discussion. Go honey and enjoy.” Mom said.

Under her glare Sam shut up, also Daniel and even my dad.

Dad is very strict person and he raised such as well but also loves us so much. But one glare from mom, he shut up immediately. He loves her to the moon and hate to see her upset. So when other person hurts her, he becomes the devil and hunt that person from hell. They both are the best couple.

Everyone was scared of my mom’s wrath.

But

Everyone loves her so much nonetheless.

“I will mom.” I said while smirking at them and smiled at mom then closed the door of house.

I started my car then went to Jeh's house. He was waiting outside the door of his house. He saw my car and hoped in passenger sit.

“Hey baby, you look hot.” He said while kissing me on my cheeks.

He was wearing black jeans, sky blue colour tee and black jacket. He was looking like a bad guy.

“Hi Jeh, and I know I look hot. By the way you are not look too bad yourself.” I replied cockily.

“Ugg, that attitude is gonna bite you in your ass one day.” Jeh said glaring at me and I just shrugged and started my car to go to Sara's house where I was going to park my car.

Sara's driver was going to get us to the club because tonight we were all gonna lose it.

After reaching Sara's house, she was already there and glaring at both of us.

She was wearing green colour short dress which was just below her ass. It looks perfect on her tan skin.

Jeh tried to hide behind my back. Such a asshole.

Sara glared at Jeh and said “Do not try to hide behind her. It’s not like your body hide behind her perfectly. Let’s go now. I was waiting for you guys for almost one minute.”

Just a one minute waiting.

Wow.

I was trying to change the topic by saying “Aye babe, you are looking sexy as fuck.”

Jeh also understood what I was trying to do and he said while poking his head behind me “Yes babe, you look breathtakingly delicious.”

She instantly smiled at us and blushed.

“Thank you guys. You both look sexy as well.”

Jeh and I  both smiled at each other because we had successfully diverted her attention, then we all get in car.

“Hello William.” I said to her driver aka bodyguard which was none other than 30 years old muscular and handsome and hot and sexy guy.

William winked at me and smiled.

He was not so much talker. He was always grumpy.

“Hiiiiii Willi.” Jeh said girlishly.

Wiiliam sent hard look to him that shut him completely.

I and Sara both giggled at Jeh.
And then it’s Jeh who was glaring at us.

We were reached at the club in no time. The name of the club, Desire looked very inviting to go in. There were so much crowd and people were on the line to go in the club.

We all opened the car door. The cold air touched my skin and shivered at the sudden impact.

We three quickly rushed to the red string with William close behind us.

The daughter of Harrison enterprises was here with us. So it’s obviously get a chance to enemies to attack her. That’s why the bodyguard.

After seeing us, strings were opened to allow us to enter the club.

Perks of being friends of famous girl.

Sara.

After entering the club, loud music with sweat and sex smell intervened our nose. We all cringed but nonetheless go to the bar section to let lose.

William was not far from us and watching everything like owl he was.

We ordered shots and gulped down immediately.

Then we three rushed to the dance floor for dance.

The alcohol was burning through my veins and it made my body hot.

We danced like a mad man with laughing, making weird faces and with grinding each other.

After some time, Jeh was dancing with hot guy while Sara was dancing and kissing a hot girl.

I was left alone but alcohol pushed my confidence on high level and so I was dancing alone without my friends.

I was feeling so hot and all then suddenly hands grabbed my hips and placed his face to my ear to whisper.

“Why a beautiful girl like you dancing alone?”

His voice was not so deep but deep enough to melt any other girls except me. No one can compared his voice.

No. One.

My man had ruined all of the other guys for me because of him, I didn’t find anyone more attractive than him.

But I settled for the stranger to have some fun.

I just shrugged and continued dancing.

The stranger got clue and danced with me.

I was shaking my ass with the music and accidently it rubbed against his dick. He groaned lowly but said nothing.

Then I purposely grinded on him and danced.

He grabbed my hips hardly so my ass
was stick to his dick and started dancing with me.

By the way I felt something hard poking against my ass, I smirked wickedly and unashamedly grinded on him harder.

He tensed and huskily said in my ear “Darling, If you don’t want me to fuck you right here and right now, I suggest you to stop doing what you are doing.” He then bite my ear lobe and kissed my neck.

Alcohol was doing amazing things to my body and the way he spoke had me wanting to release some steam.

I moaned and didn’t stop my grinding.

He cursed under his breath and without I had any time to register what was happening, he grabbed my hand and moved towards the bathroom.

He opened the door for me to enter, then entered behind me and closed the bathroom door and locked it.

Then he turned around and backed me up against the wall and put both of my hands above my head by his one hand and his other hand was beside my breast. He growled lowly and muttered something incoherent words I didn’t make it.

I didn’t have any time to look properly to his face because he was looking sexy in his white shirt and black pants with broad shoulders, sexy blue eyes, straight nose, ripped body the way his shirt fitted his biceps and stomach. He looked extremely beautiful the way he was looking at me. His beautiful blue eyes filled with desires, lust and something else I couldn’t make out properly because I was sure as hell mine looked same also.

He moved towards me and closed the distance between us by pressing his ripped body towards me. My boobs were touching his chest. I breathed his scent.

Mmm.

He smelled so manly and heavenly. Which cologne did he used.

He lowered his head towards my neck and intake a sharp breath. I shivered and the moan slipped out my mouth suddenly.

“Babygirl, I am gonna give you your best orgasm and you are gonna take it like a good girl you are, yes?” He huskily said below my ear and nibbled my ear lobe.

I was in so much in daze that I just nodded my head while looking at him. He looked so familiar but I blamed it on the alcohol I consumed.

He tsked and said.
“Words babygirl, words.”

I was so turned on by his dominance. My panties were soaked and itching to find some release. And the alcohol made my body so hot, it hurts.

“Yes.” I breathlessly replied.

He get on his knees and fuck he looked so so mouth watering. The way he looked at me, asking silent permission. I nodded my head.

He slipped his hands inside my dress and remove my panties down to my legs all the while looking at me in the eyes.

Then suddenly his hands touched my pussy and I jumped by this sudden impact.

He just chuckled at me. He knew what he was doing to me. He liked the state I was in.

And then just like that he slowly touched my bud, my lower lips and then recognized how wet I was for him.

He growled under his breath and said. His voice was deep and low.
“I haven’t even touched you and you are dripping wet for me. Such a dirty little girl.”

The way he was talking dirty, I was dripping more if that was possible like a waterfall.

And then he higher my dress so he could see how wet I was for him.
He mumbled under his breath by seeing my wet glistening pink pussy.
Then came closer towards and smelled it.

The sensation was amazing. I had never experienced this and I was glad he was giving me.

“Hmm. You smell so good babygirl. Let’s see if it taste like this good.”
He huskily said while seeing my pink flower.

He dipped his head and kissed my bud.

The sensation was slow, sensual and toe curling.

Jesus. Have some mercy.

“Mmm.” Moan slipped from my lips.

Damn why I hadn’t experienced this before. Yeah, that asshole of my ex except him. But I already buried his memory deep inside my chest so he is exceptional.

He used his tongue to wet my folds and lap at my core with a delicious, wickedly surety that I had never experienced this from any other lover.

I began toward the trembling, panting state of euphoric bliss.

He sucked my clit. Hard enough to leave a dark reddish mark while his finger parted my slits. His other hand grabbed my ass, moving my pussy towards him, if that was possible.
Then he slipped his tongue and deeply licked it from my clit towards my nector.

“Oh my god. Ye..s.”

I felt like I was in heaven.

But my thoughts were interrupted by pleasurable sensation of his tongue into my vagina and his fingers rubbed my clit slowly.

I jumped once again by this amazing pleasurable feeling and moaned loudly.

“Fuckkkk….it feel so good.”

I was in ecstatic.

I thought everyone knew what was happening inside the bathroom by hearing my loud moan.

It felt so so good.

I grabbed his hair tightly in both of my hands.

He hummed and satisfied with my reply.

The vibrations of his mouth were doing things on my pussy than my fucking vibrator.

Actually my vibrator was nowhere near his mouth, his teeth and his tongue.

He dipped his tongue so far into me as his fingers moved harshly towards my bud while cupping my ass hard. I was sure tomorrow it was gonna be a mark.

So be it if I wanna get this pleasurable feeling once more, I didn’t have any problem.

"Ahh. Yes, yes, yes. Mmm. Just like that. Don’t you dare stop, otherwise I will kill for stopping like this” I said biting my lips while shaking already and I was close already to my orgasm.

But

Sensing my thoughts, he growled loudly after hearing me.

He removed his head and I whimpered by the sudden loss of his tongue.

Seeing my whimpered and glared look, he lowly said.
“Do not ever demand me anything. I will let this aside for now but don’t tempt me babygirl. You are not gonna like my other side. If I want to give you something, you are gonna take it without hesitation. If you want something, then beg for it, yes?”

His dominance was fucking perfect and I loved every minute of it.

I nodded my head but seeing his hard look.

I quickly replied as I bite my tongue “Yes sir.”

His blue eyes had gone more darker if that was possible after hearing my response.

So he liked me calling him sir.

Noted.

This was my first time calling someone sir except in college.

“Do not bite your lips babygirl. You have no idea how much I want to suck them, kiss them, lick them and bite them.”

I wanted him too but before I replied him,

he sucked hard, moved his tongue deeply so the pressure of his hands on my bud and ass.

I closed my eyes and arched my back.

My pressure was building, my legs were shaking and I was so close to my orgasm. My hands were pulling his hair harshly.

“Please make me come sir.” I begged like a desperate girl that I was.

I couldn’t control it anymore.

I was in a mess.

I wanted to come so badly like my life depended on it.

Satisfied with my response,
“Come for me babygirl.” He said and like my orgasm wanted his permission, it exploded like a waterfall.

“Oh my….yes, yes, yes. Mmm.” I mumbled and moaned loudly while gripping his hair tightly.

His hands grabbed my ass to stop me from falling and push my pussy towards him.

Not once slowing down his assault, he continued to eat me.

Like he didn’t eat his meal in a long time.

He moaned while eating me.

I was feeling like I was on so high and didn’t want to come down.

His lips continued licking me to give me longest pleasurable feeling.

And it did. Fuck, it did man.

The man below me gave it to me.

The man whose name I still didn’t know

Was giving me my best orgasm.

He absolutely knew what he was doing. Damn, whoever girl was going to be with him was one hell lucky girl. Suddenly I get jealous of that girl. Because I wanted this in my life too.

I came down from my high and he licked everything I was giving him.

He proceeded to leave a butterfly kisses along my thighs, giving me goosebumps.

Before standing up, he kissed last time on my pussy.

Then he saw my flushed red face and smirked.

He said while licking his lips where my sin was there.

“You tastes so fucking delicious babygirl. I can’t get enough of.” He said while putting me my panties back.

Damn, the site was so beautiful.

I didn’t know what to say.

Should I say thank you for giving me my best orgasm in my 24 years of life.

Or

Should I just leave.

I didn’t know what to do.

My face was red from earth shattering orgasm and like he knew what I was thinking.

He gets up and came closer to me.

And removed my lips from my teeth. I was sure my lips looked red from biting them constantly.

I felt his hardness poking against my thigh.

I quickly grabbed him through his pants and squeeze it.

Oh my fucking jesus. He was large. Way to large. And hard as fuck.

He closed his eyes and growled while gripping my hips.

I loved the effect I was giving him.

He grabbed my hand that was on his crotch and removed it from there and placed it in his hands.

His hands were extremely large and thick and also very much neat like he take care of himself.

I didn’t noticed before but now I was seeing, it definitely didn’t disappoint me.

I didn’t know I was seeing his hands so much, he grabbed my jaw lightly and making my eyes move into his eyes which are so darker.

I didn’t understand why he did it. I wanted to repay him too. I made a face.

He said lowly.
“Not now. Tonight was all about you. Now don’t make this face. Laters baby.”

And then he kissed me on my forehead and leave just like that.

Not once he did kiss me anywhere besides my head, neck and well there.

Was this man serious?

How the hell he didn’t want anything in return?

Most of the boys wanted that. But he was nowhere a boy. He was a man.
And I didn’t even know his name.

Okay, it was not like we were going to meet again.

But what did he mean by “Laters baby.”

Ugg. I hate when people left me this.

Leave it.

I was sure. I was not going to see him again.

So I left that topic and clean my face and put my dress properly.

Anyone could say while looking at my face that I had thoroughly fucked.

I quickly went outside the bathroom and shocked to see that no one was there to go bathroom.

How was that possible?

Then my mind clicked that this bathroom where I was umm…was private.

How the fuck he had access to the private bathroom?

Maybe this bathroom was already open or maybe he was friend with owner or maybe he stole the keys to this bathroom.

I wanted to believe the first one.

Yeah, maybe this one.

Whatever.

I went straight to find my friends that I forgot about it for some time.

Instantly I recognized them near the bar calling someone.

Oops, that someone is me.

Because at that time, my mobile buzzed in my purse.

I didn’t even need to know who it was.

Jeh saw me and said.
“Where the fuck were you? We were looking for you everywhere. It was almost 1 PM.”

Then Sara heard Jeh as she looked at me.

She noticed my fuckable look and smirked.

“Bitch I want all the details.” Sara said happily.

Then Jeh once again looked at me properly and nearly screamed.

“Fuck. I too want every single details.”

Yeah, this weird guys are my best friends.

I blushed not knowing what to say and said.
“Can we go home. I am tired and want to sleep.”

“Of course baby, but after we reached home. You are going to tell us every little details.” Sara said to me. And Jeh agreed with her.

I blushed the way they both were looking at me.

“Stop looking at me like that you both of you.” I said them.

“Like what baby.” Jeh replied and they both loved the state I was in.

“Shut up guys. Let’s go home now.” I said.

They both giggled like a girl.

You see, this was not common to see me like the state I was in.

So, this was new to them and also to me.

I didn’t know how the hell did I let a stranger alone to eat my pussy like he was a hungry lion.

Then we off to go home.

After reaching home, I told them everything. Literally everything until they satisfied.

After satisfying about my hearing, then only they let me sleep in my deep slumber.

I was so damn tired and exhausted.
Sleep came quickly.

And take me to the dreamland.

Do not forget to Comment, Share and Vote.
Thanks for the reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 2.1K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...
779K 18.3K 17
"How dare you!!" His stare and cold voice made me step back with fear scared of what he will do "You clumsy woman!! Keep those disgusting hands of yo...
156K 3K 23
" Don't tell me you came here for agreement I had with your mother " he said angrily while looking at me. I just turned my face aside because of his...
307K 7.3K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...