His Wolf (Peter Hale)

By thattoneestoryy

Story 1/2 When a young werecoyote moves to beacon hills with her family/pack, she faces many life changing ch... More

Quotes
Welcome to Beacon Hills
First Meet
Whats happening
Authors note

Act 1 Cast

203 5 0
By thattoneestoryy

Olivia Holt as young Cassie Scott.
She's a werecoyote, oldest sibling, 18, and a Senior.

Michael Fjordbak as young Peter Hale. He's a werewolf, youngest child, 18, and a Senior.

Ian Nelson as young Derek Hale.
He's a werewolf, middle child, 6, and in kindergarten.(pretend he looks way younger because I don't feel like going look for a little kid to use as a face claim )

Mädchen Amick as Alice Scott. She's a werecoyote, 40, has 6 kids, and married.

Skeet Ulrich as Troy Scott/dad. He's a Alpha werewolf, 41, has 6 kids, and married.

Kiernan Shipka as young Annalise Scott. She's a werecoyote, second oldest, 17, and junior.

Genevieve Hannelius as young Sabrina Scott. She's a werecoyote, 1st middle child, 15, and a freshman.

Sabrina Carpenter as young Sarah Scott. She's a werecoyote, 2nd middle child, 13, 7th grade.

Lizzy Greene as young Addison Scott. She's a werecoyote, 2nd to youngest sibling, 11, and in 5th grade.

Pierce Gagnon as young Logan Scott. He's a werewolf, youngest sibling, 3, and in preschool.

Baby hope mikaelson as baby Cora Hale. She's a werewolf, youngest sibling, a 10  weeks old.

Alicia Coppola as Talia Hale. She's a Alpha werewolf, oldest sibling, 40, has 3 kids, and married.

Phoebe Tonkin as Laura Hale. She's a werewolf, oldest sibling, 12, and in 6th grade.

Random baby as Issac Lahey. He's the youngest sibling, and 13 weeks old.

Paul Wesley as Camden Lahey. He's the oldest sibling, 18, and a Senior.

John Wesley Shipp as Mr. Lahey. Has 2 kids, 40, wife died.

I don't own any Teen Wolf characters I only own the Scott's!!
(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 10.3K 57
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
512K 15.5K 53
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
748K 16.4K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
2.5M 59.4K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...