Cote: Lonely Masterpiece [ON...

Por KaniiKo

This is my first fanfic and will follow the ln but with my sort of twists. As a reminder MC is in Class B H... Más

Profile
Promises of Freedom
Entrance Examination and Interview
The First Steps of Freedom
Chapter 1: Introductions
Chapter 2: OAA App
QUICK A/N 2
Sorry....
Chapter 4.1: Suddenly I'm now Famous
Chapter 4.2: Suddenly I'm now Famous
Chapter 5: Swimming Class

Chapter 3: Club Fair & Everyday World

1.1K 40 7
Por KaniiKo

(Hachiman POV)

We're now at the Gymnasium, where many first-year students and especially upperclassmen appears to have arrived, as the group just kept walking and having casual talks (except for me, who has been quiet and just listens). We were approached by a member of the school's staff, whom have handed us pamphlets regarding the school's clubs. After reading it, I'm not planning to join any clubs, as it will minimize my time. But I might just go to the Music Club, as I miss playing my guitar and piano at the mansion.

"I appreciate your time, first-year students. The club fair will soon begin. Each club's role will be explained by a representative. My name is Tachibana, I'm the secretary of the student council and the organizer of the club fair. It's nice to meet you all."

After Tachibana's opening remarks, representatives from each club quickly lined up on a stage. It was a diverse group of people.

As I was not paying attention to the groups' minor chitchats, I quietly listened to the representatives' speeches and explanations on club introductions. I notice all of the first-year student classes, beginning on the left with A Class and ending with D Class. I remember that this school is judged not only by our worth, but probably the behaviors of the other classes. I don't believe the school made any errors in our evaluations, but that's probably just my opinion.

I imagine that these clubs are a way for the school to attract new students. As funding for each club are determined by their upbringing and worth in terms of gaining credibility and the school's honor, but it is not my way to criticize evaluation. I am just analyzing this event.

As the upperclassmen finished their introductions, they exited the stage and made their way to an area with some plain tables set up. It's most likely a reception area for new members. Everyone eventually left, leaving only one person behind. Everyone's attention was drawn to him, and I realized I'd seen Horikita in Class D fidgeting and staring at that specific person the entire time.

And then there was one on stage, Everyone saw him appeared to be of average height, as he wasn't particularly tall. He had slender features and sleek black hair. He wore sharp glasses and had a calculating, piercing gaze. He stood calmly in front of the microphone, looking around at the first-year students. What was his club's name, and what was he going to say? My curiosity had been piqued.

But my expectations of him were immediately lowered. He didn't say anything, just stood there on the podium, maybe he has stage fright but I don't see any change in his stance, or is he deaf?

Many of of first-year students began to mock the person on the podium. I'm curious how he reacted to the mockery he received. But looking at him once again his just standing there calmly not even fazing or trembling by the comments and laughs. When the laughter had finally died down. He wore an apathetic expression with an intimidating aura.

The gymnasium was buzzing with conversation, but the person on stage remained motionless. He just stood there, expressionless and silent, staring at the crowd. It was as if there had been some kind of reaction. The entire gymnasium was gripped by an unbelievably tense, quiet mood. Despite the fact that no orders had been issued, the silence was so deafening that it appeared to have paralyzed everyone (well not for me , I am simply amused)

No student appeared to be able to open his or her mouth. The once rowdy atmosphere gradually shifted to one of calmness, and events took an unexpected turn. For about thirty seconds, there was silence. The student then began his speech, scanning the audience slowly.

"I'm the student council president, My name is Horikita Manabu, and the student council is looking for potential candidates among first-year students to replace the graduating third-year students. Although no special qualifications are required for candidacy, we respectfully request that those considering application refrain from participating in other club activities. We generally do not accept students who are involved in other activities, and the student council does not want to appoint anyone with a naive outlook. Not only would such a person not be elected, but he or she would also taint the sanctity of this institution. The student council has the authority and responsibility to enforce and amend the rules, but the school expects more than that. We gladly welcome those of you who understand this.”

Throughout his eloquent speech, he did not pause once. He hopped off the stage and exited the gymnasium as soon as he finished. As we watched him walk away, none of the first-year students could say anything. His mere presence has now imprinted and dominated most of the students here, but to me it's just another one of those kinds of person who brings upholds conversations with a neutral manner, but once there is rule break. He might not willingly agree to it and may even opposed it.

That's what my assumption of the SCP Horikita Manabu in this school and also Horikita? Same surnames and same hair color, must be a family member or distant relative of her

"Thank you all for coming, the club fair has come to an end. We will now make the reception area available to anyone who wishes to sign up. Furthermore, registration will be open until the end of April, so if any student wishes to join at a later date, we ask that you bring the application form directly to the club you wish to join.

As the organizer had finished the closing remarks, many students began to disperse and apply for the reception lines of their chosen clubs.

(3rd POV)

Kanzaki- The SCP was really intimidating, he alone silence all the noice

Yume- His serious presence was quite scary

Himeno- Definitely scary

Shibata- Well enough about the SCP, are you guys gonna join a club? As a heads up I'll be joining the football club

Yume- Yeah I would probably the Tea Ceremony club, what about you guys?

Ichinose- I'll pass, as I am the class rep. My time to manage the class and clubs will be hectic, but I would definitely apply for the student council though

Himeno- I do want to just laze, but I'll be joining the music club, as I enjoy playing the flute

Kanzaki- I'd probably can manage, I'll be joining the basketball club

Ichinose- Umm... Ayanokouji-kun are you  there??

I'd forgotten that I had join their group, I was busy scanning the area and listening to the representatives and the presence of the SCP. She prolly noticed me not paying attention or having chat with them, I still am awkward to socialize, so it's still a pain to adjust

Hachiman- Oh sorry.. what is it again?

Ichinose- Well as were talking about joining clubs, are you perhaps interested in joining one as well?

Oh so that's what it is

Hachiman- Not really, but I do plan on scouring the Music Club

Himeno- Your not joining? Well instead of that what kind of instruments do you play Ayanokouji-kun

Hachiman- Nope, I'm just taking a look. It will take up a lot of my time, so I'm not going to plan or even join one. Well, I enjoy playing the guitar, but the piano is certainly my favorite instrument to play.

Ichinose- Will you play for us Ayanokouji-kun?

Yume- Would you

Kanzaki- I for one would like to see you play, I'll rush to sign up in the basketball club

Shibata- Same for me as well. I'll dashed out

Too much energy, I can't stand it. I admit defeat to this bright energy they all have

Hachiman- (Sigh) fine, I'll play but do guess what song whilst I'm playing

Group- Okay, Now Let's Go onwards to the Music Club

They shouldn't know about that song right? It's what I created though it was just a past time. It is the first song I created in that place

Kanzaki/Shibata/Yume- Well we better go apply now. We'll be quick so catch you later you three

We are now heading to the Music Club while the group disperses to apply for their clubs from the receptionist. We only saw a few students who wanted to apply when we arrived. Then, after noticing that, our group was approached by an upperclassman and she introduced herself to us.

"Welcome to the Music Club, My cute Kouhais. The name's Asahina Nazuna from Class 2-A, I usually play the violin here. Are you three applying?"

Ichinose- Umm Senpai, we were just accompanying our friend here to apply

Himeno- I'm the one applying Senpai, but this guy right here wants to play though

Nazuna- Ohh, and what does my cute male kouhai want to play

Nani?! I'm smart and all but cute? That's definitely the first compliment I'd weirdly received

Hachiman- E-eto Asahina Senpai, I just wanted to accompany them. But I soon rescind to their plead, you wouldn't mind that I could intrude and play right?

Nazuna- Of course

Hachiman- Then I could play some of them, preferably the guitar, but this time I'll be playing the piano

Nazuna- Your quite the genius if you could play them

Hachiman- No, I'm just average Senpai

Ichinose/Himeno- why is he lying though, from the OAA he is definitely a genius

After Senpai giving Himeno the forms and finished applying for the club, she soon got accepted by the adviser and felt happy. Though she's hiding it in public, but I wouldn't mistake
her joy inside... That felt weird saying it moving on

Nazuna- So, Kouhai-kun, would you please play a piece for us now? and I may even give you some Private Points based on your performance.

As I think for my answer I looked and saw stars in the eyes on Ichinose and Himeno, I mean I do want to play, but I didn't expect to get a reward from this

"Sure Senpai"

I can tell they're both pleased with my response and excited about my performance. But before I begin, I buttoned up my blazer to feel more comfortable. I scoured the clubroom, and there I saw the piano, and a wave of nostalgia washed over me.

I slowly walked to it, and finally began playing Everyday World (Oregairu S2 ED)

While playing the opening parts, many students from other clubs and the hallway heard the music being played in the Music Club and gathered around it. Then they noticed a first-year boy playing the piano and began recording his performance. They are soothed by the music because it is a relaxing piece.

The boy appeared unconcerned by his surroundings and continued to play. It was as if he was in his own little world, like a heaven domain, playing the piano in unison alone.

(Hachiman POV)

I didn't look or bother to look at the audience because I was focused on playing. Soon after, something from my performance sparked within me in my own consciousness.

It was the memory of the first week of the 4th Generation's Curriculum had started. I remember that it was literal hell. One student had already gotten disposed in the first day, everyone cried and even me was freaking out on how to  survive in that damn place.

(Scene change)

It was now our free time, and I gradually realized that the me of now and the me of the first week back then had vanished. I am only a new shell of my old self; from the first week of hell onwards, my old self, who was once a happy go lucky kid full of emotions, became  non-existent. I didn't get rid of them, but I might as well have, because I only respond, follow, and obey like a machine. Because weakness will quickly eliminate you if you try and survive in that place, my humanity was now deemed unnecessary as I only focus to survive.

That is why, in my spare time, I enjoy playing the guitar and piano. These two instruments helped me relax in the midst of this place's chaos. But, one by one, the children vanished, leaving me all alone in that generation. I felt no guilt or remorse for their deaths, even the girl who struggled with me eventually ended her life by committing suicide.

And it was because of this mindset that I decided to simply move on with my life; despite the numerous difficulties I had overcome, I felt nothing because the humanity in me had now faded away. If it hadn't been for the reality check, I might have been the next to go. That's when I, Hachiman Ayanokouji, decided to spend the rest of my life alone in isolation.This is the reason for my survival and the beginning of my journey as the Masterpiece of the White Room.

The piano and guitar had greatly supported my survival throughout the years of isolation, perhaps this is why I can still stand here now and begin anew.That was my Everyday World, a decade of sole loneliness on an absurd experimentation

Following the completion of the music piece's ending part. Everyone began to praise and cheer for my performance, and I noticed Kanzaki and Shibata among the group, giving me a thumbs up. Ichinose, Yume, and Himeno were ecstatic and heaped praise on me, describing my performance as magnificent. After that, I noticed Asahina-Senpai approaching me.

Nazuna- Wonderful Kouhai-kun what an excellent performance

Hachiman- Thank you Senpai, It's really nothing much

Nazuna- Quite humble I see, as promised I'll give my terms, but first give me your phone and tell me what's your name Kouhai-kun

"Oh sorry for the late introductions Senpai, My name's Hachiman Ayanokouji from Class 1-B"

As I introduced myself, I handed her my phone, and I noticed she types quickly, so she went to grab her phone, and I heard a notification sound, and she handed my phone back.

Nazuna- Nice to meet you Ayanokouji-kun, she then reeled me in and whispered to my ears 'I might have gave you extra points, but since I had gotten your phone number as well it's no worry teehee'

When she was done whispering, I soon saw Ichinose pouting mad hard in annoyance on what just had happened. I didn't understand why, but I heard Shibata saying "A King was born", (It is so weird and not right if it isn't Hashimoto saying it :< ) I then see sharp glares in Ichinose to him, I'll pray for your condolences my friend. I checked my Balance and saw that I now have 162, 809 Points, She literally gave me 70,000 points like it was nothing.

Thank you very much Senpai

As it now time to head out, Shibata suggested to go to a Cafe to celebrate. As I'm happy with the reward, I said to the group that it's all on me, since it was alot of points from Asahina-Senpai. They agreed to it, and we'd all in all spent around 15,000 points. You know having conversations and spending time with friends is fun.

This is really the life that I've been missing, this school is the best.

END

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS FOR ACHIEVING 2K VIEWS

As promised I complied with the votes and did the Oregairu S2 ED

Though I should have made his flashback like the ones from Shizuku ff and made it look like Yukinoshita but I didn't as It will make the story complicated and filled with loopholes

As my exams are now over, We have now a break and a sports fest, though I'll probably just ignore it and I will try to upload as many chapters as I can before finals can start, College is really no joke so study and work with your all

Once again TY my readers and see you with the next one

Ta ta

Word Count: 2701

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
969K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
167K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
411K 12.4K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...