Someone's Calling My Name And...

By FlourryLTHS

The Styles Triplets and Louis Tomlinson have been best friends ever since they're still in diapers. Years lat... More

prologue
Chapter 1: In a field of Dandelions, wishing on every one that you'll be mine
Chapter 2 - knew I was falling when I looked inside your eyes
Chapter 3 he fell in love with his best friends part
Chapter 4 - I tried to be cool but my feelings they don't allow me to..
Chapter 5 - Cause nobody knows you baby, the way I do.
Chapter 6 - When you're with me, no judgement
Chapter 7 - I'm right here.
Chapter 8 - only if you knew how much I liked you.
Chapter 9 - If we're not friends, someone else might love you too.
Chapter 10 - Cause I like you but that's not enough.
Chapter 11 - I'm still longing for you.
Capter 12 - When you look in to her eyes hope you think of me.
Chapter 13 - Ang damdamin kong napagtanto na gusto kita.
Chapter 14 - Leave you lover.
Chapter 15 -his lips on mine, so soft. Feelings I don't know.

Notes

707 8 0
By FlourryLTHS

Hiii hiiii, Eiza here. So i just thought of this story and the concept of it immediately after i woke up. This is obviously a styles triplets fics because i really love styles triplets. A lot of styles triplet books have incest but this book will have none of it. Except the brothers only kiss here and there and they have a pack and they bond together with the omega they court and love. I'll probably prioritize this first like update this immidiately than "he was a skt8r boi." i have both plans for the book but i have more motivation and ideas to finish this first. i hope yall like/ love this fic. kudos and comments are very much appreciated. As always I don't own the character or places mentioned in the story but i simply own the story and plot. English is not my first language and i haven't been to the country mentioned in the story i heavily rely on google so please let me know if i made any mistakes but please tell it nicely i'm sensitive.

connect with me!
tiktok- https://www.tiktok.com/@eiza_sunflowers?lang=en
https://www.tiktok.com/@lths_edits?lang=en

twitter:https://twitter.com/SunflowersLTHS

tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/honeysugarlou

instagram:https://www.instagram.com/_eiza_bella_/?hl=en

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 2.6K 24
"What are you doing here?" Louis didn't know what surprised him the most; the sharp tone Harry was using or that he had talked to him. No matter what...
913K 35.6K 41
Edward, Harry, and Marcel Styles had decided to mate together before they could even decipher the significance of the act; but now, looking back, the...
82.5K 3.9K 21
When youngs boy turn seven, they find out if they can give birth or not. If they can, they're sent off to learn the motherly duties of the house and...
75K 4K 80
He lost the love of his life on his wedding day... He lost his only sister and was blamed for her death for the rest of his life... "I swear I didn't...