- BONTEN'S ANGEL , tokrev ✓

Galing kay tsuubame

𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨!𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝You didn't go through all that for nothing.❞ In which Bo... Higit pa

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
- 𝖎
- 𝖎𝖎
- 𝖎𝖎𝖎
- 𝖎𝖛
- 𝖛
- 𝖛𝖎
- 𝖛𝖎𝖎
- 𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎
- 𝖎𝖝
- 𝖝
- 𝖝𝖎
- 𝖝𝖎𝖎
- 𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎
- 𝖝𝖎𝖛
- 𝖝𝖛
- 𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎
- 𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎
- 𝖝𝖎𝖝
- 𝖝𝖝
- 𝖝𝖝𝖎
- 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎
- 𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎𝖎
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

- 𝖝𝖛𝖎

10K 565 197
Galing kay tsuubame

After spending time with Kakucho, winter season finally came. You love this season since then, cold and you love how the small snow falls on the ground. It's already December, how fast time could be.

"So, how's your trip with Kakucho? Is it fun?" Harumi said, while brushing your sorft and silky H/L hair.

Harumi actually planned this. Being with you, saying that this is a sleepover. Well you don't mind. She's fun to be with.

She wear a large shirt that falls on her knees, red hair tied in a loose bun making hair dangles in her shoulders. While you wear your cream colored night gown. You always love long night gowns.

"It was fun, Kakucho is happy that he went to Yokohama to see the abandoned Orphanage that him and his late friend live with."

"Wow so you know about Izana, huh? You're lucky they tell their secrets to you, well who am I to say this because they don't care about me." She sigh, you noticed the sarcasm in her tone.

"Well, I care for you."

"Really? You care for me after all that I've said to you last month ago?"

"People can change, I know you've changed so I forgive you." You said, Harumi smiled. She never felt this way before, being cared about. She never experience this with her parents. Only you.

"You forgive people that easily?"

"Yeah. Is that bad?"

"Well, it depends how damage they put into you. Well I made a lot of damage and you just forgive me? Are you nuts?"

"Because I know you'll change if I show some kindness into you."

"Why are you even sure about that? What if I'm just pretending to be good? Will you still forgive me?"

"You don't look like you're pretending. Whenever I say something. You always insult m or mak fun of me."

"Ha! That's how I express my true feelings!"

You chuckled at her as she pouted.

"Hey, can I ask something?"

"You are already asking."

Harumi rolled her eyes and took another sigh as she put the comb down to the corner.

"Miss Y/N!" Shichiro yelled. "Hey, don't just shout at night, Shichiro!" Harumi scolded. Shichiro sheepishly smiled at Harumi.

"What's the matter, Shichiro?" You asked calmly, you pat the bed as he run towards your bed and hugged you.

"Mmm, can't sleep at my room. Can I sleep here?" He smiled while Harumi widen her eyes and looks at Shichiro.

"What?! You can't sleep here! I'm going to sleep here!" She shouted.

Grr! This kid!

You only smiled. "You can sleep here. My bed is big so three of us can share."

"What?! I thought this is our sleepover?! We don't need a kid here!"

"Why are you mad? Because I steal Miss Y/N to you, huh?"

"You! Fine! Nevermind! I'm going to sleep!"

Harumi flopped on the bed and covered herself with a futon. You heard Shichiro giggles and looks up to you. 

--

The next day you woke up. You looked to your side. Seeing Shichiro still sleeping peacefully, sucking his thumb like a baby. You kissed his forehead making him smile faintly.

Your eyes shifted seeing that Harumi is not at the bed. So you got up slowly so Shichiro wont wake up. You walked outside, smelling the cooked bacon and eggs in the kitchen.

There you saw Harumi, cooking. She already wore her tucked-in long sleeve and her pencil skirt that is hugging her waist.

She hummed a lullaby while cooking, hips moving from left to right. You find it adorable how she dance while cooking.

Sitting on the stool, you watched her dancing while cooking the bacons. Oblivious that you're watching her.

"Y/N will love this food—aahhh!! What the hell?!" She shouts when she turned back seeing you smiling. She was startled to death and embarrassed that you're watching the whole thing. "What the fuck, Y/N?! You're there and you didn't even speak? You scared me. Good thing I didn't hit your beautiful face with this sizzling frying pan!" She shouted. Putting the bacons on the plate.

"Morning." You said, dragging the 'o' in a teasing tone. Harumi rolled her eyes and pour the coffee in the empty mug.

"So where are you going?" You ask, pointing a finger at her clothes. She take a sip of her coffee before she speak. "Oh, Mikey sent me a mission to spy another Yakuza in Roponggi. I'm coming with Ran. Man, that guy is a pain. I just realized that." She clicked her tongue and continued to eat.

Harumi's been dealing with Ran's shit since he always mention you in the mission. Thinking that you would look good killing people which makes Harumi got angry and let the older Haitani like a stupid man he is thinking about you. "How about me? Did he also sent me on a mission?"

Harumi shook her head at you. Suddenly you heard a creak from the door. Looking back, you saw Shichiro clutching his white towel. Other hand rubbing his eye.

"Good morning miss Y/N! Morning miss Harumi!" He smiled walking towards you. Harumi felt her heart melts when Shichiro finally calls her miss instead of witch.

You helped him sat on the stool giving him some bacon and bread as he ate his breakfast.

Harumi cleared her throat making you look at her. "Mikey said that you'll be having a day off. He'll text you later."

"Hmm. Thanks for the info."

"Oh and by the way. I'll be moving in next to you."

You stopped eating and look at her, smiling while eating, she also looks at you and wink.

"Really? Wow! Now Miss Y/N wont be alone!" Shichiro smiled making Harumi snickered.

"Of course! Without me, you two won't have a happy day."

"Seeing you just makes it worst."

"Hold me, Y/N. I'm gonna kill that kid." Shichiro blew raspberry at Harumi who offendedly scoffed.

Then they continue to argue.

After eating, Harumi grabbed her blazer. Putting a red lipstick. She looks at you. "Well, I'll be going now. I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N." She said and left your house.

"Miss Y/N! I'm ready to go to school!" You looked down, seeing Shichiro with a wide smile on his face. Wearing his uniform and a bag hangs on his back.

"You seem rather, excited. Do you wanna see Sayaka already?" You said, neatly fixing his collar. A tint of red hues marked her pale cheeks making you smile. "I-I'm not excited to see her!" He shouted, denying it. But he slowly gives up and nods. "...Maybe I want to see her..." He pouted. You chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"You two have each other's back. Keep her safe, yeah?" He nodded at you and salutes. "Aye aye! I'll protect her like how I protect you miss Y/N!"

"Hmm. That's my boy. We should go. You'll be late."

--

While at the car, your phone vibrates. Seeing Mikey name on the screen. You immediately swipe call and place your phone to your ear.

"Yes, Mikey?" You asked, your eyes focused on the road.

"Hey, Y/N. Did Candice said that you'll have your break this day?"

"Yes, she did mention it. Why all of a sudden?"

"Well, I was thinking you want to come with me at the cemetery."

You stayed silent for seconds, as for Mikey was panicking inside. Why is he even panicking? A man who fought and kill many guys is still afraid of a woman who he likes.

Yes you read it right. Mikey's feelings for you slowly blooming. He couldn't believe it. Falling in love with you. Is even a criminal capable of loving?

He even asked Kakucho how to speak normally on the phone. Which he did great. Bat man, he is trembling. Sighing like he is verge of death.

He wanted this, so he'll suffer from this.

He waited your answer.

"Sure, I'll come with you." And that made him sigh in relief. "W-Well. That's g-great to here. I'll see you later."

"Sure, Mikey. Goodbye."

"Hmm, goodbye."

He ended the call and placed the phone on the table. He ran his thin fingers on his platinum blonde hair.

"What the hell did you do to me, Y/N?"

--

Finally arriving at the school. You hold Shichiro's hand while walking to the gate. It seems like the school is all new. Like what Kokonoi said. This school is now being constructed with new building and the place is now clean.

While Shichiro is walking. He saw Sayaka waving at her. He smile widely as he let go from your grasp and runs towards Sayaka.

After what happened, Shichiro and Sayaka become best friends. Shichiro also promised to Sayaka that he'll protect her no matter what making the girl smiled and blush at those words.

"Remember this, Sayaka-chan! I'll protect you like a man I am! Don't be scared because I'm here with you!" He exclaimed, looking down at Sayaka.

The girl's eyes gleam with such amazement seeing Shichiro smiling at her. Promising those words for her. Her heart warms. She really felt protected.

"Thank you, Shichiro-kun..."

Shichiro giggled as he hold Sayaka's hand. Squeezing it. "Don't be afraid. I'm here now!"

You walked towards them. You smiled seeing Shichiro holding Sayaka's hand as they go inside the room.

"Oh? Y/N!" Your eyes looked at the familiar voice. There you saw Haru waving at you. "Haru." You greeted the woman as she hugged you. "It's good to see you, Y/N. How's work?" She smiled. "It's fine, Haru. I actually have a day off today. I'll be seeing Mikey later. How about you?"

"Oh I'm fine. Me and Omi have some dinner date last night and we have done something else last night." Haru remembers what happened last night making her blush. You only smiled so it doesn't have to look awkward.

"Shichiro and Sayaka are really close now, huh?" You said. Looking at them. Haru smiled sweetly and nodded.

"They look good together. I'm actually hoping that they'll end up together when they grow up."

"They might be. That would be cute."

Haru looked at you. Seeing you smile. Haru was happy that she can see you finally be happy and learn how to love.

"I'm glad your okay now, Y/N. So proud of you."

"Thank you Haru. For making me realize that they cared for me. I owe you."

"You don't owe me sweetie. Consider it as a gift." She winked at you making chuckle.

"Well, I should be heading now Haru Thank you for your time."

"It was nice to see you again, Y/N. Next time let's have some fun again."

"Sure, I'll see you next time."

"Okay, take care sweetie."

--

Mikey walked to the Cemetery, holding a Chrysanthemum flowers. He placed it in front of his siblings' tomb. He sat there and prayed.

You parked your car on the road as you headed inside the cemetery. Also holding a Posy Pad flowers.

There you saw Mikey wearing his long blazer, sitting on the stone. Praying. You walked there silently and also prayed for them.

"You're finally here, Y/N." Mikey said, opening his eyes. You hummed and placed the flower next to Emma.

"Are they your siblings?"

"Yes, Emma, Shichiro, and Izana. This is Y/N Evergarden. Bonten's Executive." Mikey introduced to you. You already knew about Izana being related to Mikey even though they are not related by blood. Mikey will still call him brother.

"And my best friend, Baji Keisuke."

You felt your heart ache. He lost many people that is special to him. How did he even deserve this cruelty?

Is this what happened to him? To become a criminal?

You wanted to talk about his past. But you are not in the position to talk about his personal life so you remained silent.

"If only they were alive. This wouldn't happen to me." Mikey finally spoke, you looked at him. "I wish have the ability to time leap. So I can save them all again. But I can't.... I just want them to be here with me. So I won't suffer from this depression."

You finally noticed his shoulder is shaking, hearing a faint sob.

You moved closer and sat next to him.

"I wish that too." Mikey looked at you, seeing you looking at him. He felt something in his stomach but he ignored it. He only focused on your face.

"So I won't suffer from my past." You said, breaking the tense staring competition.

"If only I can save Gilbert again. Will I ever saw you and the executives? I think not. But I'm thankful that I meet all of you. Specially you, Mikey. You help me. And I want to help you." You hold his hand as you looked into his dark eyes. You saw the sadness and desperate for help in those eyes.

"I'll help you no matter what."

"I'll help you no matter what! Mikey-kun! I promise to make your future better!"

He heard those familiar voice in those words.

But you made it into a worst one, Takemicchi.

Suddenly you hugged him, making him taken aback by your actions. "I'll make you happy again, Mikey. Trust me on this."

That made him melt from your words and touch. He have trust issues, but those words of yours making him trust those. So he finally gave in your hug. Burrying his face on the crook of your neck.

"Thank you, Y/N..."

"Do you still wanna see them again?"

That made him look at you. Is he really wanted to see them again?

But he can't, he doesn't want them to see him like this. A criminal.

"If I made you uncomfortable with my words, I'm sorry. I won't ask it again."

He only nodded. He wanted to see them. But not like this.

He's not ready, yet.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

591K 30.1K 106
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
5.9K 279 5
♡✿➥ 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀𝙈𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙔 𝙄𝙎 𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙏, 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙄𝙎𝙉'𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙁𝙊𝘾𝙐𝙎 ▷Manga Spoilers◅ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ...
37.4K 1.1K 25
This is after everything happened so when mikey made bonten and sanzu would go with mikey anywhere to make sure he's safe but one day bonten gets a n...
32K 1.2K 34
✧₊∘~"" 𝐈𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡, 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 "" ~∘₊✧ ╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙉 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘺...