ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ❀

By Wrenchxoxo

A very bright boy, an outgoing one. Energetic brat and an airhead at that, those are the things that describe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
MatsuHana Ending
Regarding the endings!!
Iwaoi Ending Pt 2
Kyotani Ending
Yahaba Ending
Kunimi Ending
Thank you!!!

Iwaoi Ending Part 1?

935 34 3
By Wrenchxoxo

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

They say that your dreams are what your heart wants or what it wishes.

M/n once dreamt of his former friends back in highschool, now that he's in college, life has been a bit hectic and he had to leave his country.

He did stay in contact in some for a while, but as the longer he stayed in los angeles, the bigger the gap became between him and his friends back in japan.

Most importantly, he lost his old senpais' phone numbers, now that he's los angeles life had take a turn for him.

He studied mass media, and continued to study a two year's master degrees in communication and journalism for him to be referred as PR manager.

Everything was fine and dandy for him until his best friend, Enzo and only friend in los angeles confessed that he had some kind of terminal illness and was needed to come back to his hometown in california. This of course shocked m/n, he always saw his friend as someone who was perfectly healthy, and never getting even the simplest cold. So it was not an exaggeration when he said he was flabbergasted.

Today was his last day in school, and tomorrow morning he was planning to spend the last remaining months in enzo's life with him. He already had prepared his hotel and other necessities. He wasn't going to turn back, it's now or never.

Fast forward to the moment he step out, of course, no one was there to fetch him in the airport, he inhaled deeply as he prepares himself to meet his long time best friend.

He first went to an apartment he bought in advance, it was also a walking distance from the hospital where enzo resides within, and settled his bags before meeting him.

It took a lot of pep talk to himself before having the balls to get out of his apartment door. Just the mere thought of his best friend in his deathbed makes him dizzy and nauseous.

"We got this, m/n. For enzo"

He cheered himself once more, slapping his face a but harsh but it effective nonetheless.

The moment he exited the building, the skin piercing heat enveloped him, making him sweat in a matter of seconds, cursing profanities as he removed his cardigan and tied it around his waist.

Despite the glaring heat he pressed on forward, he cannot afford to waste any more days, years, hours, minutes or even just a second.

He briskly walked, passing by the slow walkers, countless stalls, and various tourist spots. One thing is in his mind and it is to meet his friend.

He was so deep in thought that he accidentally bumped into someone much larger than him, a small crack was heard in m/n's chest.

He quickly apologized to the man before looking at his chest, there he saw the frame of his reading glasses was cracked. He let out a groan as he held it to see if there were any more damage.

"fucking hell, i have to buy a new pair..tch"

He mumbled, not realising that man he bumped into was still standing infront of him.

"Oh? im sorry, what do i owe you?"

He asked, not really giving a glance to the man he bumped into, no, he was busy inspecting his glasses thoroughly.

"M/n...?"

"Huh? How'd you know my name mister?"

He asked looking at the man, an attractive man. Body so well built, tanned skin whilst wearing a plain shirt and some shorts? Fashion bleh but his looks is payment enough for the lack of tacky style sense. He seems to he somewhat familiar to m/n but he can't quite put it who.

"Look man, im sorry i have some pressing matters to go, ill give you my phone number so i can repay you or something"

m/n said in a hurry, pulling one of the man's hand and started writing with the pen from his pocket patting the man in his shoulder before leaving him, but his arm was grabbed by the said man. He turned a bit annoyed this time.

"I already told you-"

"It's not that, it's...do you remember me?"

M/n looked at him like he was some sort of mad man and shook his head. Removing the man's hands on his arm before crossing his arms to his chest.

"Look mister, i don't know you, i don't know anyone who's attractive as you do okay? And i came here for my friend, i don't live here."

"Wait you find me attractive?"

"Yeah i mean-"

He cut himself off before he could explain any further, the heat seemed to be ten times hotter from the moment he realised what he said. The man infront of him was slightly flustered, rubbing his nape as he looked away.

"You find your old ace attractive?"

"Boy wha-? HAJIME?!"

Iwaizumi seems to like the reaction he got from the boy, letting out a chortle as he watches his kuohai's eyes grew wide like saucers.
"The one and only, baby"
M/n wasted no time and hugged the man he missed for years. Hajime felt a familiar tinge in his heart as he felt m/n's warmth, it was so nice it felt like he was on cloud nine.
"I hate you...i hate you so fucking much! I hope you know that hajime!"
After the graduation, he never saw him or any of the other third years anymore. He held onto their promise that they'd visit him but they never did. I guess you can say he developed a love and hate for them.

He told him, punching the man's chest softly, his tears welled up but before it can fall he wiped it. He looked at iwaizumi with hurtful, betrayed eyes.
"I hate you that i loved you! I hate you guys, all of you!"
He screamed, a hint of venom is in his words, garnering attention from the bystanders and vendors, normally he'd be conscious but his feelings controlled him.
"The fact that i fell inlove with you and tooru! I was so stupid so fucking stupid to ever thought i was something to you, to him!"
Iwaizumi watch him as he became a crying mess, m/n's chest felt heavy, remembering the days he used to stay past school time in hopes that he'd caught a glimpse of their faces.
He knew better than holding onto those empty promises, but he can't help it. He's a human, human tends to hold on to things the people they love, regardless how skeptical it was. He sounds selfish but would it hurt them to inform him they won't be going anymore? He would understand, he loves them too much to the point he's willing to bleed for them.
"But you know what hurts more? It's the fact i am still inlove with the two of you even after all that!"
He wiped his tears before turning back, he lost the motivation to see his friend, he can't let his friend see him in a crying mess. All he wanted right now was to be covered in his blankets and listen to taylor swift.
"I'm sorry m/n"
M/n put his palm in the air, stopping iwaizumi from walking near him. He looked at him his eyes begged for consolation.
"Let's not do this, hajime. I'm already suffering, don't add in."
He told him, leaving the man he longed for all these years. He walked back to his place, crestfallen. He reached his apartment room before going under the covers, curling to a small size and cried until his eyes gave in.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

M/n's eyes fluttered open, he rub his eyelids as he rose from his previous position. He looked around to see it was dark around. He felt his phone to open the flashlight to locate the light switch, once opened, he did the same to the other parts of his apartment.

He sighed deeply as he slowly took in his surroundings, his hair was messy, his eyes were stinging everytime he blinks. A knock comes from his door, he slowly approached the door before opening whoever it was.

There, his messy look was met with the man he least want to see. It was iwaizumi holding a paper bag, his outfit was now different. Wearing the iconic sweater and jeans look. M/n was surprised to see him in his doorstep.

"Why are you here?"

"Ill answer that later, will you please let me in?"

"No-"

As m/n was about to close the door, his feet left the floor making him close his eyes waiting for some kind of impact on his ass or his face. But instead he felt a huge strong arm wrap around his waist.

He opened his eyes to see himself in iwaizumi's shoulder, with one hand holding him with ease. He held iwaizumi's hand tight, scared to fall face first.

Iwaizumi would be a big fat liar if he didn't like how m/n held in his hand tight. He walked towards the couch and set him there. Before putting the paper bag on the dining table.
"You didn't answer my question"

Iwaizumi ignored him and continued on placing the tupperwares on the dining table and out of the paper bags.

"What are you even do...ing.."

M/n stopped halfway as he saw iwaizumi preparing a plate for the two of them. Various food was placed on the table. M/n looked away and was about to return to his room but it seems his stomach begs to disagree with his decision as it made a growling sound.

"Eat, your stomach is begging you to eat already."

He simply said, as he started eating watching m/n stand there like a mad man. M/n, still resisting the urge has finally gave in and sat beside him. He carefully took a good amount of food and started eating.

Once he got a taste of the food, it tasted like he was back at japan, it's not the usual pizza, mac and cheese he used to eat or salads that he deprived of himself just to fit in with the people back in los angeles.

He started digging in, as if he did not eat for three days. Iwaizumi watched him in content as a feeling of proudness swell upon his chest. Afterall, he was the one who cooked it. He was glad to see m/n enjoy eating it.

"Im sorry"

M/n stopped from his feeding frenzy, and slowly looked at iwaizumi who had an empathetic smile one his face.

"I'm..sorry too..for bursting on you like that, you didn't deserve it"

"No i did, and it was okay, i understand why. I held up a promise i couldn't keep up."

A moment of silence passed through between the two, only the sound of metal clinking with the plate and the water being chugged down was heard.

"I came here because i followed you earlier... and i'm friends with the security here."

Iwaizumi started, his voice was rather soft, maybe comforting? I digress. M/n only nodded.

"So what do you want from me? now that you said sorry now what?"

He asked, a bit harshly, iwaizumi fidget his hands before replying.

"I have something to tell you..."

M/n did not reply and only listened, drinking from his glass.

"Me and tooru are together, since two years"

M/n almost choked on the water he's drinking. His eyes widened like saucers.

"I-is that so...i see."

He replied curtly, he felt a pinch on his heart, knowing the two men he fell for, was already taken and by one another at that. M/n felt pathetic, but nonetheless he congratulated him, not wanting to sound bitter.

"Congrats! Im...happy for you guys"

He said, giving him a two thumbs up, iwaizumi smiled and thanked him for it.

"But that's not all...uhm...m/n.."

'What more does this guy want? Gonna tell me they don't wanna be my friend anymore?' He said to himself, already preparing himself for another painful heartbreak. M/n felt like crying once more, he felt like the world wants him to fall. As if he were made to be used as a punching bag.

M/n inhaled deeply before facing him once more and giving him a smile with his last remaining strength.

"We've been thinking and um...we were wondering if you want to give us a try?"

M/n's brow perched up, he looked at him like iwaizumi grew another pair of head on the spot.

"A try? pardon my french but the fuck you mean?"

He asked, standing up, taking his and iwaizumi's plate to the sink before going back to the table.

"W-we mean-! ugh, wait i'll just let tooru do the talking"

He groaned, pulling out his phone, tapping for a few minutes before facing his phone towards m/n who was clearly not suitable to be seen in the camera.

So in a panic, he combed his hair with his hand. Iwaizumi smiled at the scene, he did adore the boy, it was just things weren't good when they left seijoh.

But that's a story for another day. Iwaizumi was pulled out of his thoughts once he heard oikawa's trademark greeting.

"Yahoo! m/n-chan! Have hajime told you already?"

He asked, they were in a video call, and it seems like oikawa was getting ready to start his day, he was in his comfort room, putting on various skin care products.

"No actually, he wants you to do the talking"

He replied, boredom was getting to him, and the more he sees the two the more it hurts for him. It was torture.

"Well, we were talking earlier and we think we should add you to our relationship!"

He explained, popping his lips as he applied a lip scrub. M/n's looked at him in disbelief.

"What are you saying?"

"Let me rephrase that, we want to have a polyamorous relationship with you, cutie"

Confident as ever, oikawa told him. A taunting smile was etched on his face whilst his boyfriend was holding the phone with his cheeks red.

"Why?"

"Why not? I like hajime, hajime likes me, i like you, you like me, hajime likes you and you like hajime"

He explained to him as if it was a easy mathematical question to a grade school student.

"You both consent to this?"

The two wordlessly nodded, the other being a bit shy than the other. M/n was surprised, no fuck that, he was beyond surprised. Should he take it?

"Wait, wouldn't i interfere with your relationship if i happen to agree? And also, you do know im asexual i don't do sex tooru."

"Good point but nope! Cutie, didn't we tell you already? We've liked you for so long, and we both consent on having you as our little baby boy, and about you being ace? I don't care, do you care hajime?"

"no.."

"Then that's it! Easy as that, we love you in the most romantic lover way!"

M/n's felt butterflies in his stomach from the man from a different country's words. To be fair, he still have feelings for the two.

"Okay, im in"

"Really?! you're our boyfriend now!?"

Oikawa exclaimed, surprising m/n, he looked at iwaizumi who was looking at him like he saw godzilla for the first time.

"Y-yeah...that also means you guys are my boyfriend right..?"

"Yeah-"

"Of course stupid!"

M/n was surprised by iwaizumi's voice. The tip of his ears were cotton candy pink. Iwaizumi's face went closer to m/n's,  before m/n could turn to oikawa who was spectating the whole thing. His lips met with iwa's. He felt iwa's tongue lick his lower lip for entrance, m/n unable to control his body happily obliged and let iwaizumi's tongue collide with his own, their salivas mixing with one another.

"Hey!! rude! just you wait m/n-chan i'll make out with you too!"

Iwa pulled away due to the lack of air, which he cursed internally. He grinned triumphantly whilst m/n was hella flustered with the fact iwaizumi got his first kiss.

"You were my first kiss..."

"Wait..really?!"

"Whaaaat?! unfair iwa-chan!"

Iwaizumi panned the camera towards him, wearing a smug look as he flexed on oikawa that he was m/n's first.

"I'll clean the plates now, and tooru"

"yes my darling?"

"I...i love you"

With that m/n zoomed out of the dining table and towards the kitchen, ignoring oikawa's call towards him.

"UWAHHH M/N-CHAN SAID I LOVE YOU TO ME, TAKE THAT IWA-CHAN BLEHHH-"

Iwaizumi hanged up. Joining m/n in the sink, hugging him from behind as he whispered.

"I love you, m/n, i love you more than anything in this world, me and tooru will be your first and last"

He kissed the boy's shoulder, making him shiver from the contact, such delicate touch was being given by someone who looks rough.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

"So, why are you here in cali by the way? Not that i don't want you to be here, it's just that i never expected you here and-"

M/n put his index finger on iwaizumi's mouth to shut him up, before explaining everything.

"I studied in los angeles, and i met someone named enzo, and soon he became my best friend and my only friend. Now, he's at a hospital with his remaining days are numbered..."

Iwaizumi was deeply saddened for his lover, pulling him in for a hug as he let the boy cry in his arms, caressing him ever so softly until he calmed down.

"I'm sorry, it's just that- he's so important to me, and knowing he's going to die any time soon hurts me so much, i want him to succeed and reach his dreams but he can't and y'know...it hurts knowing i completed my degree without him"

M/n rambled tears flow more and more, and iwaizumi listened intently.

"Can i come when you visit him tomorrow?"

"Yeah...i think he'd be happy to know i found someone"

Iwaizumi smiled, giving m/n a kiss on his forehead, they watched the movie playing in the television and iwaizumi carried m/n to his bed once he felt his weight became heavier.

He slipped under the covers beside m/n, carefully brushing away the h/c locks before whispering goodnight to his partner and drifting off to sleep.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Should i make a part 2? Where you guys meet enzo, and maybe oikawa? Let me know. Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 795 44
[Going Through Editing] Hi there! I'm Oikawa Midori and yes, I'm the sister of that flat-ass, annoying brat, Oikawa Toru. I'm a 1st year at Aoba Josh...
193K 7.5K 28
They are all teammates when it comes to volleyball, but they are rivals when it comes to the game of love! Toyohira Hisui is new to Aoba Johsai High...
17.5K 467 27
So my english is ... its ok so don't complain ( Ö-Ö ) It's gonna be a long story so buckle up my dudes !!! it's gonna be - cringe - fun - romant...
59.4K 1.6K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...