earthmix | oneshots

By byeolid

just my one-chaptered earthmix/phutian fanfiction, all in one place *can also be read separately on ao3: bye... More

black shirt (m*)
if only (t*)
with meaning (t*)

4 + 1, say my name (t*)

3.9K 49 0
By byeolid

summary: four times tian calls his boyfriend chief and the one time he says his name

1.

Tian was not expecting Chief Phupha to share the same feelings as him, but somehow he had liked him as well. The Chief was always scolding him, frowning at him sternly and constantly teasing Tian for anything and everything he did, so Tian thought it was a one-sided crush all along. What he didn't expect the most was for Phupha to confess first.

They were drinking at Tian's home on a weekend, alcohol thanks to the Chief who had gifted it to him with no reason given from the older male. Tian didn't want to question him further, thinking Phupha would take it back if he pried. After a few glasses, Chief Phupha had slammed his cup down and confidently announced, "Tian, I like you!"

Tian froze, holding his own glass in the air as he dumbly blinked, wondering if he heard the male right or if he was already drunk. "What?" he asked.

"I said!" Phupha said, less confidently now as he avoided Tian's stare and instead examined the wooden floorboards, "I like you. Tian...a lot."

"What?" Tian repeated stupidly, mind blanking out as he tried to figure out if he was drunk or if he had already passed out and was dreaming. Resting his glass on the floor, he pinched his arm and yelped when it hurt. Definitely not a dream.

"I said — " the Chief began once more, but Tian held up a hand to stop him with a blush scattering his cheeks.

"I heard you," Tian told him, dropping his hand after and just staring at the Chief in bewilderment. "I just...didn't expect this."

"I just, I thought," Phupha began, Tian watching the older man fumble with his words. It wasn't like the Chief to be this frazzled and panicked, only amazing Tian at how different he's become — how cute he's become. "I just wanted to let you know. About my feelings...uhm. I should stop talking, or I can go if you're uncomfortable...should I go?"

Tian couldn't help but break out into a smile, giggling first before immediately shaking his head at the Chief's question.

"No?" Phupha asks, eyes filled with worry.

"No," Tian confirms with a nod, his hands busy as he moves their glasses and plate of snacks away to leave the area between them bare. He scoots himself toward the older male after, holding both of his hands up.

Phupha only stares at them in confusion.

"Hands," Tian tells him, wiggling his fingers in invitation. Phupha brings his own up toward Tian's as the younger laces their fingers together. He's always wanted to hold them; wanted to see the difference between their hands and wanted to feel how Phupha's hands felt compared to his own.

"What are you doing?" the Chief asks, breaking the silence between them. He seemed back to his self - composed, relaxed, and calm.

Tian looks up, meeting the Chief's eyes. "What do you like about me?" he asks him seriously, curiously.

Phupha stares, not had expecting Tian to ask him such a question. "Well," he begins, straightening his back to relax, "I like seeing you teach. I like seeing you around the children. I think you look really happy when you're with them. I like the smile you get and how softly you speak with them. It makes me wish you spoke that way with me."

"I don't speak that way with you?" Tian asks, raising his eyebrows in tease as he catches Phupha's nervous eyes.

"Sometimes you do," Phupha answers honestly, "but it's rare...I hate how stubborn you are though and you do things without thinking them through."

Tian snorts. "I didn't ask you to list my faults." He makes to pull his hands away, but Phupha holds him tighter.

"I still like those parts about you," he continues, "even when you're infuriating and trying to argue with me, I still like you. I just...like you, Tian."

Tian looks at him in silence, holding his gaze before dropping his head down in embarrassment, a blush flushing his entire face as he nods his head in understanding. He confesses, "I like you too, Chief. A lot."

-

2.

Tian was setting up his materials for class one morning, getting everything set up and ready before the children would arrive for the day. Tian glanced up at his boyfriend who was sat at the first desk in front of him, a smile forming on Tian's lips when he notices the male already staring at him.

It became a habitual thing for Chief Phupha long before they got together - walking Tian to school and keeping him company before heading off to do his own job.

"Why are you staring at me?" Tian asks, a shy flush at his cheeks. He doesn't think he can get used to how lovely his boyfriend's eyes were when he was looking at him.

"Because you're pretty," Phupha answers cheekily, a smirk on his lips as he stands from the desk and makes his way over towards Tian before he was standing right in front of Tian's own desk.

Tian watches his boyfriend look down, following his eyes and noticing Phupha's hand sneaking its way towards Tian's before finally resting it on top of his. Tian smiles warmly at the action, flipping his hand over so they can interlock fingers.

"Aren't you going back?" Tian decides to ask, looking back up to gaze at his Chief, "You're going to be late."

Phupha only frowns, squeezing Tian's hand and leaning across the desk. "I'm going to miss you."

Tian chuckles, leaning forward and getting rid of the distance between their faces just until they're only a few inches apart. He tells him, "You'll see me later."

Phupha only nods, lifting his chin up slightly and grazing their lips together softly. "I'm still going to miss you," he speaks against Tian's mouth softly.

Tian only responds by leaning forward and pressing their lips together, his free hand reaching up to rest on the back of his boyfriend's neck as the older does the same. He moves his mouth against him softly, savoring the feeling as the two kiss each other slowly. He pulls away after, opening his eyes and resting it on Phupha's brown ones.

"A gift for keeping me company," Tian speaks, his free hand gliding from the back of Phupha's neck to rest on his cheek instead, rubbing small circles on the skin. "And this," he continues, leaning back in and leaving a quick peck on his boyfriend's lips before pulling away, "a teaser for later."

"A teaser?" Phupha asks, wiggling his eyebrows as two separate, putting distance between each other. Tian only pulls his hand away from Phupha's hold to lightly push the older male.

"Shut up and go to work, Chief," he says.

Phupha only laughs, starting to walk backwards as he nods his head. Tian hears him shout-whisper sweetly, "Goodbye Tian."

-

3.

"You still haven't fixed that wooden step?" Phupha asks as he invites himself inside Tian's home. Or would it be their home now since Phupha sleeps over constantly ever since they've started dating. He was practically living with Tian now.

Tian hums to Phupha's question, busy setting up the mosquito tent for the night.

"Who was the one who told Yod he was going to fix it?" Phupha asked, watching Tian set up the tent around their shared mattress. "If you don't do it now, you won't do it later. Putting these things off will make you continue putting them o — "

"I will eventually," Tian whined, interrupting Phupha as he finished tying up the final string. Turning around, he frowns at his boyfriend. "Stop," he tells him with his arms crossed.

Phupha laughs at the stance. "Stop what?" he asks, holding his arms up in the air, his way of asking Tian for a hug and a way to reconcile.

Tian steps into Phupha's arms without question, wrapping his own arms around the older's waist. "Stop scolding me."

He feels Phupha squeeze him between his buff arms. "I'm worried about you, Tian. I don't want you to get hurt."

Tian hums. "Thank you," he says, letting him know he acknowledges his reason. "I will fix it up this weekend, promise."

He feels Phupha kiss the top of his head. "I'll help you," he tells him. He's always helping him, Tian realizes, the thought making Tian's heart melt for the male. Tian really liked him.

"Of course," Tian replies, pulling away to look up at Phupha smugly, "you're the chief for a reason, right, Chief?"

Phupha only retaliates by tickling Tian's side.

-

4.

"How long will you be gone?" Phupha asks him, holding Tian tightly in his arms.

"Just for two days," Tian answers, pushing his face closer against Phupha's chest. They were laying in bed, still early in the night so they had time to bask in each other's warmth before having to sleep. "You're going to drive me, right?"

"Of course," Phupha answers, adding, "I'm going to miss you."

"You'll see me Monday morning," Tian answered, laughing at his boyfriend. He was only going away to meet with his parents for the weekend as it's been a while since the last time he's visited them.

"Are you saying you won't miss me?"

Tian pulls away from his Chief's chest to look up at his face in mock offense. "How dare you accuse me of such a thing?" he asks before leaving a kiss on Phupha's naked chest, "Of course, I'll miss you."

Phupha hums, pulling Tian closer and letting out a sigh of content. He then asks cheekily, "How much?"

"A lot." Tian smiles, leaving another peck on his boyfriend's chest as he continues, "I'm going to miss your annoying voice, your stupid abs, and your ugly face."

Tian feels Phupha laugh against him. "Are you sure we're dating?" he teasingly asks.

"Of course, Chief," Tian answers seriously, "I'm just kidding...except about the annoying voice part." He feels Phupha poke his side, making him laugh out loud. "Okay, okay! I'm sorry! I take it back, I love your voice!"

"That's what I thought," hums Phupha in triumph.

-

5.

Tian counted every star he could see with his eyes, finger held high in the air as he silently numbered the shiny dots. Although he wasn't sure if he was skipping some in the night sky, he still continued until he got to 1000.

"What are you going to wish for?" Phupha asked beside him as he watched Tian count the stars. They were sat together on a big boulder, hands held together between them.

Tian shrugged as he continued his mission, although it seemed like it will take too long for him to even reach the thousand. "Secret," he answers between counting.

"What about us staying together forever?" Phupha offered teasingly, lightly elbowing Tian on the side.

"That's already a given, Phupha."

Tian continued counting, but it became weirdly silent from beside him. Pausing his count, he glances beside him at his boyfriend who sat staring at him in shock.

"What's wrong?" he asks him, dropping his finger and letting the free hand rest on Phupha's forehead. "Are you feeling sick? Do you want to head home?"

"No, I just...," Phupha began, shaking his head in answer for Tian's question and then swallowing his nerves away, "That was just the first time you've said my name."

Tian's eyebrows furrow, bringing his free hand down to rest on his own lap. "Is it?" he questions.

"Say it again."

Tian laughs at his boyfriend. "Is it that special?"

"Tian," Phupha says, serious and full of emotion, making Tian stop laughing.

"...Phupha."

"Tian."

Tian blushes, suddenly feeling very shy under his boyfriend's gaze. "Phupha."

"Tian," Phupha says once again, "Tian, Tian, Tian."

Tian stares at him, looking at his eyes and how much emotion was staring right back at him. He's always looking at his with those eyes, always full of love and care. Feeling his own emotion rising up in his throat, Tian quickly tells the older, "I think I know what my wish is going to be." Tian hears his heart start to beat knowing what he was planning to say. He squeezes Phupha's hand, pulling it closer to his lap for courage as he continues, "For you to always look at me like this, to always care for me, always scold me when I've done something wrong or if I don't take care of myself and to always like me..." Tian squeezes their interlocked hands, "like this. Forever."

"Tian."

"Phupha. Fuck, Phupha, I love you. I'll say your name forever now, I'm sorry. I love you a lot."

Tian feels Phupha's free hand rest on his cheek, caressing his skin. "I was supposed to say it first," he simply says quietly, leaning in and leaving a soft kiss on Tian's cheek. "I love you too, Tian."

"You confessed first," Tian replies, blinking away the forming water in his eyes as he lightly laughs, "at least let me have this."

Phupha smiles, leaning his forehead against Tian's as he answers, "Okay."

They stay like that for a while, enjoying the quiet night air as the two exchanged small pecks between each other. Then, Tian interrupts the silence.

"Fuck, I forgot my number," Tian says, laughing when he remembers what he was doing prior. He pouts at Phupha, "Now, I can't make the wish."

Phupha smiles at him. "It's okay. We'll make it come true together," he says before leaning in and capturing Tian's lips for a longer kiss. He pulls on his bottom lip, licking inside Tian's mouth hungrily causing Tian to giggle at his boyfriend's eagerness.

"Phupha," Tian says after they pull away, "Phupha, Phupha, Phupha."

"Tian, Tian, Tian," Phupha says back, "I love you forever, Tian. Let's head home."

-

+ 6

The two boys stubbled into Tian's home, wandering hands under each other's shirts as their mouths latched against each other's skin.

"Phupha," Tian managed to speak between huffs of breath, eyes closed as he titled his head to the side as Phupha sucked on his skin on the opposite side, "Did you buy a new box of condoms?"

His hands rubbed Phupha's sides, feeling the muscle under his hands. God, his boyfriend was sexy.

Phupha groaned against his skin, pulling away only to press a kiss against his lips. "Fuck," he answered between pecks, "I haven't been to town in a while."

Tian hungrily kisses him back, pushing himself against Phupha to allow him to feel Tian's growing cock under his pants. Taking his hands away from under Phupha's shirt and instead resting them around his boyfriend's neck, Tian tilts his head to the side and asks, "So, how are we going to fix this," he presses his hips forward once more, "issue?"

"Blowjob?" Phupha offers.

byeolid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 77 10
ALL male reader, no gen or f! Reader. Feel free to use any of the oneshots to create ideas for a fanfic of your own! :3
66.1K 3K 24
#1 in EarthMixx (15th August 2021) #2 in EarthMix (18th August 2021) #3 in PhuphaTian (31st May 2022) "I wish to connect with my one true love and to...
14.7K 559 5
Now my All short stories and one shots under one roof . Even epilogues of some of my tale..which stand out as independent chapters
28.5K 621 16
Stories of EarthMix. Fan fic ofc Sorry I'm not good with descriptions. :( Warning: Including foul words and smut😏