Fanart book!

By ushijimasbigcock

This is a big fanart album all drawn by my lovely readers! I'll try my best to find all of your fanarts, plea... More

A/N
1. MissMira
2. 1Tokyo
3. Miyuki
4. Ione
5. DEE
6. Nope
7. Bippity Boppity Boo
8. SpecialGemme's friend
9. LilBunny39
10. Neru
11. SwearingCrumb
12. Sleepy Zombie
12.2 SleepyZombie
13. Cupid || Fanarts
13.1 Cupid || Eros
13.3 Cupid || Expectations
14. Dawn
15. Shrek
12.3 Sleepyz0mbie
13.4 Cupid || Worms

13.2 Cupid || Lore i.

349 5 2
By ushijimasbigcock

Alright, the start of the lore! For everyone who has read Fantome, congratulations it's where everything started so it'll be easier to understand.

I'll just use her summary that I asked for in discord instead since it covers and explains a lot.

(Idk how to do it so thank you Cu 🙇)

For the arrow explanation :

Cupid's arrows: though yes she can control the arrows sometimes they change color midshot by their own will for love is a curious thing.

The arrows determine what form of love they will feel and be driven with.

Main Types:
EROS (Red) [Romantic Love]
LUDUS (Blue) [Playful Love]
PHILIA (Pastel Green) [Platonic Love]
STORGE (Yellow) [Familial Love]

Secondary Types:
MANIA (Magenta) [Obsessive Love]
AGAPE (Orange) [Selfless Love]
PRAGMA (Forest Green) [Practical Love]

---

By : Eros (Cupid)

Here's a summary:

The story ties in with the fantome book aight.

Cupid was on field on a mission to get together a ghost and a human, something only she can do so she was in the corridors one day during break time aiming at jeremy and ghost y/n who were out in the hallway. Henry was just passing by but noticed the strange girl who wasn't wearing the uniform and had a bow and arrow.

15. The bow drawing again!

He approached and started questioning her, not believing her when she said she was the God of Love. Pride damaged, cupid basically went "then you wouldn't mind if i make you fall in love?" and stabbed him with her arrow.

Henry was overwhelmed for a moment but he had started to fall in love for the god infront of him (she cannot control who the person falls in love with at times.)

But seeing as he had disturbed her and Zues was pulling an impromptu meeting. She jumped out the window and disappeared Henry had then been bothered by the effects for 2 weeks.

The next meeting was when was in the mall with Alex and his friends when he passed by a guy. His heart beat rose and he stopped for a bit to turn and look. He couldn't help but find the guy familiar.

16. Borgor boi again 🙇

Dingdongding that was Cupid's male human form, she was out to buy some food since it was her break.

So since 2 weeks from when they met. On monday he was walking into the school grounds a little early only to feel hyper aware.

He looked up at the rooftop and saw a familiar green hoodie. No one else seemed to notice the person so he began to speed walk to her.

Cupid was up there waiting for Jeremy and y/n to walk into the school grounds so she can finally shoot y/n since she was only able to shoot Jeremy the last time.

Just as she saw them arriving at the gates with brian. She readied her bow and an arrow.

Just as she was about to shoot Y/n someone grabbed her shoulder a bit frantically, causing her aim to falter and shoot Brian instead of y/n. (Dhshs Genius Cu)

Pissed, she turned to see a henry who was catching his breath, a frustrated expression on his face. "What did you do to me???"

Cupid basically explains to him about the arrow he got stabbed with and then he speaks a bit desperately. "Please- I need you to get rid of it, it's unbearable."

"I can't do that."

"What do you mean you can't?? I'm tired of having you on my mind all the time- It's frustrating and distracting. It's all your fault, it's all this thing's fault-" he tried slapping the arrow out of cupid's hand but he just got pricked instead.

So WhOOp love x2.

"You fucking idiot." Cupid said in disbelief. she suddenly remembered she still has to shoot y/n.

"Ugh, just let me do my job." completely shrugging off the silent Henry who was being overwhelmed and gripping his uniform where his heart was. Cupid just spawned her bow again and made an Eros Arrow.

When Henry suddenly grabbed her and pulled her into his arms.

"If i'm going to feel this way."

"Then you will too."

And yes, Henry stabbed her with the arrow too the red turned magenta

19. Back to the original count, we have this drawing heuheue. Like i- sudhshsb

Now he got an obsessive god. Then basically the two just yknow.

Cupid was angry about it so she left Henry alone for a bit but damn did she underestimate the effects of her arrow.

Eventually she finds herself knocking on the window of his bedroom and Henry's just confused cus all Cupid said was -

"Fuck you."

Eventually they start dating

Idk where to insert these two art so I'll just put it here!

20. Foolish human i- ajfbsusbsus 🙇

21. Cupid's song is Bust your kneecaps, we were vibing along the music bot and suddenly this was drawn. Yandere Cu 👀

Jhonny don't leave me
You said you'd love me forever
Honey believe me
I'll have your heart on a platter

Might you recall
We've got a small family business
And my family won't like this

They'll bust your kneecaps
Oooh lopdeedoo
They'll bust your kneecaps
Ooooh lopdeeddoo~

More parts to come! 🙇 It's purely about henry getting his expectations stepped upon and getting trolled (Tortured) by Cupid AHAHAHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 6.1K 38
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 34K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.2M 47.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...