ᴬⁿⁱᵐᵉ ˣ ᴾᵒᶜ ᴿᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ

By Bonny_Lexi

Anime Oneshots for POC! More

Request!
Perverted Hero ~𝐼𝓏𝓊𝓀𝓊 𝑀𝒾𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶
His BabyMomma-𝓚𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓸 𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓪𝓶𝓲
Handle That~𝐼𝓏𝓊𝓀𝓊 𝑀𝒾𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶
Papi Chulo~ 𝓓𝓪𝓫𝓲 (𝓣𝓸𝓾𝔂𝓪 𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓲)
A/N
Love Me ~𝒮𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓊 (𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 1)
Too Cute~ 𝓐𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓾
What yall want?
Sway With Me ~ 𝒮𝓊𝓀𝓊𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝓎𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃
Love Me ~𝒮𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓊 (𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 2)
His Girl~ 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓲 𝓙𝓲𝓷
I hate you ~ 𝒯𝑜𝒿𝒾 𝐹𝓊𝓈𝒽𝒾𝑔𝓊𝓇𝑜
Wifey ~ 𝐼𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝒾 𝒰𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒽𝒶
Take me Away ~ 𝒯𝑜𝒷𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒶 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒿𝓊
My bad

Angel ~ 𝓣𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲 𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓳𝓲𝓴𝓲

1.6K 40 2
By Bonny_Lexi

Here you go IconicWhxre 😌💕
(Ok so Your Quirk is called Angel and your wings works kinda like hawks.You gave Tamaki a feather to keep with him at all times when you were younger so you could always be there if he needs you.Also Tokoyami is your baby cousin but you call him your baby brother.)

Your POV
It had been a while since I heard from my boyfriend and I'm getting worried since he usually calls at least once a day.

"Damn this school big!"

I was currently at the entrance of U.A to check up on my boyfriend.I mean what's the worst that can happen,Im only checking up on him and making sure no one is messing with him.If they are it's gonna be a problem.

"Now how the hell am I gonna get in?" I whispered to myself looking around.

I knew the school would probably be guarded since all the villain attacks and what not.

"Guess I'll just sneak in."I shrugged my shoulders and spread my wings flying up on the roof.

Hopefully he's fine but I need to make sure.I walked into the building and started following where I could sense Tamaki.

Wait did I ever mention I'm dating the one and only adorable Tamaki Amajiki! He was so cute and shy when he asked me out and he even had flowers and everything!I've known him since we were younger and always were by each other up until high school.

He wanted to be a hero and I didn't.I was fine with that but I still get worried about what others could do to damage his mental state.He's strong on his on but me being a protective Girlfriend I HAVE to make sure everything is fine.

When I finally got to the place I could sense him i seen that it was in class 1A and got really happy because my baby cousin is in the same class.

"HEY!" I shouted busting into the classroom.

"N/N!" "Y/N!" My cousin and Tamaki said at the same time.

I walked over to Tamaki and Hugged him tightly spitting out how worried I was and that I love him.

"Y-Y/N P-Please l-let g-go!" He stuttered out.

"But why!I missed you so much!" I stated looking at him frowning.

"T-There a-are so m-many p-people w-watching!"

"Oh!Sorry Tama!Just come over after school!"I told him happily while backing up from him and turning around to walk out.

"N/N What were you doing here!"Toko said standing up.

"Oh I almost forgot about my baby Bro!" I suddenly went over and hugged Toko tightly.

"BABY BRO!" Everyone shouted lookin at the two of you.

"Can you please let go so I can explain." He said trying to push me away.

"Fineeeee!But you gotta let me see my baby dark shadow!"

"Whatever just get away!"

I let go and stepped away from him smiling with excitement.I ended up petting dark shadow and taking pictures with him silently.

"This is my older cousin but she refers to me as her little brother."Yami told everyone.

"So what!Why the hell is she here!"Some spiky haired boy shouted.

"I'm pretty sure I was here minding my business sir."I said rolling my eyes.

"THE HELL DID YOU SAY!"

"What are you yelling for!Please inform me why!"

"YOU WANNA FIGHT BITCH !"He shouted in my face.

I didn't say anything else but I did slap the shit outta him.Everyone just stood there silently and in shock.

"I'll see you later Yami!"

I walked away and left out of the class.That little bitch pissed me off yelling in my face and shit!
I ended up flying home waiting on Tama to give me a call or come over.

I got a knock at my door and I excitedly went to open it just to see it was my adorable boyfriend.

"TAMA!"

"Y-Y/N...."

"Oh yeah sorry!"

I laughed and pulled him in going straight to my room.
We both got and the bed and immediately started to cuddle.

Y'all was like this🥺💖

"I'm sorry for showing up to the school like that."

"It's f-fine....I know you mean well."

"I just want to protect you no matter what....even if you don't need my protection anymore..."

"I'll always need you Angel..."

"Awww!I'll always need you as well Tama!"

I got silent and so did he.We laid there in a comfortable silence in each other's arms.I love times like these.Times where we can be happy and comfortable together.Times where we can comfort each other no matter what the other is going through.

He has helped me a lot throughout the years and I helped him.He's always there when I need him and the same goes for me to him.Of course we had a couple of fights but who doesn't.

"About you punching the guy-"

"I'm not apologizing!"

"N/N.."

"No!He deserved it!"

"I'll buy you that Sukuna thing you wanted."

"So when do I apologize."

"It's quite ain't no back talk.Did I do it right this time Angel?"

I squealed and held onto him tightly.He so freaking adorable mannnn!

"You did so good baby!"I told him kissing his head.

"I love you Angel.."

"I love you too Tama!"

My birthday was yesterday and I tried to get this out on the same day but I couldn't 💀.Anyway I hoped y'all enjoyed👩🏾‍💻💕

Comment.Vote.Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.1K 24
"𝑯𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔" 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑
209 2 10
A dump full of reader insert One Shots. [Requests Open: Pls read guidelines to requests]
21.7K 166 20
Just some one-shots I wrote most of them will be short. I will probably do requests in the future some will be smut but not a lot. This is my first b...
89.2K 1.6K 28
❝𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩, 𝙛𝙪𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣,❞ ❝𝙣𝙖𝙝 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝, 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩...