𝟕𝟎 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

By imjustalauren

ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴛᴇᴠᴇ'ꜱ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ'ꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ 1940ꜱ. ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ, ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ ᴅɪᴇᴅ. ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʟɪ... More

•*70 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼*•
•𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮•
PART 1
𝓐𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮
𝓐𝔀𝓪𝓴𝓮 ||
𝓛𝓲𝓪𝓻𝓼
𝓢𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓪𝓷
𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝔂 ?
𝓐𝓷𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼
PART 2
𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝔂
𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼
𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽
𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻
𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
PART 3
𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂
𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂
𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖
a/n

a note on her powers

247 1 1
By imjustalauren

So I never actually explained what her powers were.

Basically, she has power mimicry.

So, things like the fact she is able to run as fast as Steve, she killed a guy in the training room with the exact red light and hand movements as Wandas, and she could pry the metal holding Bucky down off so easily.

You are probably thinking about the first time it happened when she burnt the man outside of the smithsonian. Now- let's just create a bit of a cliffhanger and say that someone in the building next to her had a pyrokenesis power :))).

So, she unknowingly copies the 'powers' of those around her. Obviously the super soldier thing isn't exactly a 'power' but I'm classing super strength and stamina as it's own thing.

I thought people would want to know.

***

The whole reason why the ending was a bit rushed was because I had a hard time writing this story. I got bored really, and lost my passion for writing for a while. I wanted to just finish this one and move on to writing a new one- which I am as of now, the 24th October 2021.

I'm sorry that I had him die so boringly basically, but I needed a way to finish the story that wasn't a happy ending.

So once again I apologise to the hearts I have temporarily broken :)

Thank you for reading this storyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.5K 24
Mᴇᴇᴛ (Y/N) Sᴛᴀʀᴋ. Tʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ Tᴏɴʏ Sᴛᴀʀᴋ. Lɪᴠᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Wᴏʀʟᴅ'ꜱ Mɪɢʜᴛɪᴇꜱᴛ Hᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ. Tʀᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ Aᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ. Rᴀɪꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ Wᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ. Rᴇ...
561 24 5
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥." 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐰...
6.7K 232 200
Please stop reading this lol -- The image isn't my work but I wish it was lol -- Old memes from the realm Benders stuff. For anyone wandering... I'm...