ษชแด›'๊œฑ แดษดสŸส สŸแดแด แด‡ | สŸ. ๊œฑสœษชส€แด๊œฑแด€ษขษช

By xangelicpeachx

(DISCONTINUED!) ๐ŸŽ€๐˜“๐˜ถ๐˜ช ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐ŸŽ€ . . . . ๐ŸŽ€๐˜ ๐˜›๐˜™๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜›๐˜– ๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜’๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜š... More

>แดบแดผแต€แดฑ!<
๐ŸŽ€ ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‘๏ผŽ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€ ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ’๏ผŽ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€ ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ“๏ผŽ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€ ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ”๏ผŽ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€ ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ•๏ผŽ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€ ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ–๏ผŽ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ—๏ผŽ๐ŸŽ€
>แดบแต’แต— แตƒ แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ แต‡แต˜แต— แต–หกแถป สณแต‰แตƒแตˆ!<
๐ŸŽ€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ˜๏ผŽ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ™๏ผŽ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‘๏ผ๏ผŽ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‘๏ผ‘๏ผŽ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‘๏ผ“๏ผŽ๐ŸŽ€
>ษดแดแด›แด‡ แด˜สŸ๊œฑ ส€แด‡แด€แด…!<
๐ŸŽ€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‘๏ผ”๏ผŽ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‘๏ผ•๏ผŽ๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‘๏ผ–๏ผŽ๐ŸŽ€
>แดธแตƒหขแต— แดบแต’แต—แต‰ แถ แต’สณ แดณแต’แต’แตˆ!<
THE END

๐ŸŽ€๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผ‘๏ผ’๏ผŽ๐ŸŽ€

203 6 6
By xangelicpeachx

>Your pov<

You tried to let go of Aiger but he wouldn't let go. "Aiger?" You asked, "No. I don't want you to go. I want you to stay with me..", Aiger mumbled softly. "But I need to get home so Lui won't get mad.." Aiger's figure tensed up, "Why does it matter if Lui gets mad? You should be able to go and hang out with friends. Even though I wish we were more than friends..." Aiger said, mumbling the last part so you wouldn't hear it. "Aiger...I haven't actually told Lui we knew each other.."  "W-why not?.." You sighed, "Because, he doesn't like when I'm with anyone else. Annnnd if they're his rival.." Aiger held you close, "You need to tell him. If he finds out you're lying to him.. that's even worse than him just knowing." You knew that Aiger was right.

You needed to tell Lui. Even if he got mad; he'd get over it, right?.. "How about.. We have a sleepover after I tell Lui.." Aiger smiled, "I would love that." You gave Aiger one last hug before running off. 

.

.

.

You quickly closed the door and turned around, only to find Lui standing there waiting for you once again. "Hi Lui.." You said shyly, "Tell me." He said in a tone that you never really heard from him before. "W-what do you-"  "Don't pretend you don't know." You shook your head, "No, Lui, I really don't know. What's going on?" Lui stayed silent, so you pretty much knew what was up. "How about I ask you that, Y/N? Why did you lie to me?!" You could feel Lui's angry aura. You messed up.

"Look Lui, I wanted to tell you.. I just didn't know how. You.. I.. I'm sorry.." Lui glared at you, "You wonder why I don't trust you.." You didn't know what to say next, you felt like anything you could say at this point could kill you. "Y/N.. You don't love him, do you?.." Lui had calmed down a bit but he still was angry. "Of course I don't! I love you, Lui! Sometimes I just need someone else to hang out with.." Lui tensed up once more; that probably wasn't the right thing to say..

"You only need me! Why don't you understand?!" Lui pushed you against the wall. "I can't stand seeing you with anyone else.. I don't care if you're only friends with them.. Nobody deserves you, except me." You were taken back by what Lui had said. "Lui.. I understand but its not fair that I can't have anyone else in my life! You can't control who I hang out with! And you definitely can't control my life!" You pushed Lui off of you but Lui grabbed you again. "Let go of me-" Lui kissed you roughly. You wanted to kiss back; but it didn't feel right.

Lui had pushed you too far. You didn't want to talk to him anymore at the moment. You just needed to cool off. "Get off me, Shirosagi. Leave me alone! Just stay away from me!" You went to the room you and Lui had shared. Lui just stood there; he couldn't believe what you had said. He didn't wanna believe it either. "Y/N.. I.." Lui's anger changed into remorse. You had came out moments later with a small bag filled with clothes and other things. "Y/N! What are you-"  "I'm gonna go and hang out with someone who doesn't try to control my life. I'll be back when I feel like it.." Lui's eyes widened; one of his worst fears was actually happening. 

"Y/N, I'm sorry, okay?! Don't go!" Lui had grabbed you and turned you to face him. You felt bad but you didn't like how Lui was acting. He really went too far this time, "I'll see you later, Lui.." You walked out the door; slinging your bag over your shoulder as you kept on walking. 

.

.

>You texted Aiger:

You: So you know how I said something about a sleepover?

Monkey: Yes? Wait, are you coming over right now?! 

You: Yes.. some stuff went down between Lui and I.. and I just need someone to talk to...

Monkey: Okay.. You know I'm here for you always. You know where I live right?

You: No. Could you send me the directions?

Monkey: Of course!

You smiled and felt your cheeks heat up. You were actually about to go and spend the night with someone else rather than Lui! You haven't had a sleepover in for ever! The last one you had was with Valt and Shu. You smiled even more thinking about the memories.

>Aiger's pov<

I couldn't wait for Y/N to get here! Finally, it'll just be us.. and well, my family. I hope they'll like my family. I blushed thinking about Y/N.. Maybe one day we can have our own family.. "Aiger, your friend is here!" I heard my mom call out to me, I quickly rushed to the door. I saw Y/N standing there. "Hey, Aiger!" They smiled at me, "Hey!" I embraced them tightly, "Ah.. Aiger I can't breathe!"  "Oh, sorry!" I quickly let go of them.

"Aiger! Is this your friend?!" I froze when I heard Naru yelling. She ran up to Y/N and shook their hand, "Hi! I'm Naru; Aiger's little sister." Y/N smiled softly, "That's a cute name. I'm Y/N L/N." I blushed a bit from Y/N's introduction. They had such a cute/cool name. "Umm.. Earth to Aiger?"  "Huh? What?" Y/N giggled, "You were spacing out, dummy." My face got really hot all of a sudden, "Ah! Sorry! Let's just get you settled in, okay?" I took Y/N's arm in mine as we made our way to my room. "Stay here, Naru. We'll be right back." Naru nodded and sat down on the couch. 

>Your pov<

Aiger walked you to his room and you sat your stuff down by his bed. You looked around his room; it looked fairly clean. Just your average room, I guess? "Sooo.. where am I gonna sleep?" You asked and you noticed Aiger's face turn a dark red, "Uh.. y-you can sleep with m-me?" Aiger stuttered and you giggled, "Aiger if you don't want me to-"  "No! I do!" Aiger grabbed your hands and looked into your E/C orbs. "Umm... I mean.. I..." Aiger sighed and let go of your hands. He turned around, "Y/N, after dinner.. Can I tell you something important?.." Aiger sounded serious and nervous at the same time. Your heart began to beat faster. You wondered if Aiger was okay. You didn't need anything else bad to happen tonight. "Come.. Let's go." Aiger turned back around and extended his hand out to you. You took your hand in is and walked into the kitchen.

.

.

You took a seat in between Aiger and Naru. You looked over to see what Aiger's mother was making; to your surprise she was making F/F. Aiger then nudged your shoulder, "Yea, I told her to make F/F. Because I knew you'd like that." You smiled at Aiger; he really did care about you a lot. "Here you go, I hope you like it." She smiled at you, "Thank you, Mrs. Akabane." You began digging into your food. You were honestly really hungry; mostly because you didn't eat much today. Then, you remembered when you and Lui made F/F this morning. Thinking about Lui made you tear up; you missed him. You wanted to hate him for his ways but you couldn't. You wanted to see Lui again, but it had to wait, you were with Aiger. You couldn't just leave him; you just got here. 

"Do you like it?" You looked over at Aiger who was waving his hands in your face, "Oh, yea, it's amazing." You smiled politely, "Umm would you guys excuse me for a second?"   "What's wrong?" Aiger asked and you shook your head, "It's nothing." You got up from the table and went outside for a bit. You cried silently to yourself, "Lui.. I'm sorry.." 

"Hey? You okay?" You quickly wiped your eyes as Aiger walked over to you. "Uhm.. Yea.. I'm great.." Aiger quickly embraced you when he noticed you crying. "It's okay.. I'm here for you.." You looked into his teal eyes, "Aiger.. Why am I such a disappointment?.. Why do I mess everything up?!" You started shaking; more tears came from your eyes. You began to sob into Aiger's chest. "Don't say that! You are amazing! Don't you dare anything like that about yourself again!" Aiger lifted your chin up to look him in the eyes, "Y/N.. You are the most beautiful girl/boy in the world. I've never met anyone like you before.. I know we've only known for a little while now but.. I've fallen.. hard for you. I can't stop thinking about you.. You're always on my mind. Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy because I can't stop thinking about you.. I.. Please don't hate me now. I know you're dating Lui but.. I just needed you to know."

You blushed deeply from Aiger's confession. Maybe there was a small chance you liked Aiger back.. "I'm so sorry.." Aiger let go of you and turned away, "I probably just made this weird didn't I?.." Aiger sighed, you patted his shoulder. "No. Aiger.. I.. like you too, you know?.. But.. I'm still with Lui and.. I just.. I..." Aiger was shocked but really happy that you actually liked him back; that he disregarded the last part of your sentence. "Y/N? Do you really mean it? You like me too?" 

"I-" Aiger cut you off by kissing you softly. You couldn't believe what was happening right now. You actually liked it?.. You weren't sure how to feel. You liked it but on the other hand.. Lui.. 

Aiger let go of you and stared into your E/C eyes. "Y/N, I've been waiting so long to do that.~" You noticed a change in Aiger. Was he feeling 'things?' Aiger held you close to him, "I love you so much, Y/N~"

You didn't know how to respond...

You loved Lui? Right?

Both you and Aiger failed to notice the figure watching you guys from afar..

Your situation just got a whole lot worse but not quite in the way you thought it would..

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 199 18
(In Evolution, ok?) Two friends... One girl... Fall in love at their first very meeting... Until "He" came to ruin their lives... They both noticed h...
696 41 13
'*โ€ข.ยธโ™กใ€๐•Š๐•™๐•ฆ ๐•‚๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•š ๐•ฉ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃใ€‘ โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก ๐•Š๐•™๐•ฆ ๐•‚๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•š, ๐•’ ๐•“๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•ฅ ๐•ก๐•š๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–, ๐•จ๐•’๐•ค ๐•’๐•”๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•–๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•’๐•...
90K 1.6K 28
โ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ, ๐™›๐™ช๐™š๐™œ๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ,โž โ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™, ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ...
34.2K 1.5K 32
" ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ. " Recovering from an alcoh...