His Beloved Morrigan

By lemonade_joey

"All you do is bark no bite" His smirk immediately dropped which caused me to smirk. But then he chuckled da... More

Intro
Aesthetic
Prologue
due
tre
quattro
cinque
sei

una

205 2 1
By lemonade_joey

Chapter 1
The night job.

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return"

-Christian, Moulin Rouge (2001)

Sweat dripping, with half naked people grinding to each other with the loud music that would burst your ears in any minute. As soon she stepped in the club, multiple eyes stared at her like a shining goddess just entered, well she is.

Some men eyeing her with lust, licking their bottom lips like they just saw the expensive meat. While women looked at her with range because of jealousy.

She looked to her left to see a desperate girl sitting in a man's lap trying to get the attention of the man still looking at her.

'I mean can you blame him' She thought to herself, smirking.

Her hour glass body clothed with the tightest black dress stopping at her mid thighs with a slit cut slightly teasing people that would looked at her direction. Her lips tinted with the boldest color of crimson red. Her straight dark black Bob cut with blunt bangs styled to perfection.

While the people still stared at her beauty, her eyes wondered to where the VIP room is.

Bingo

She swayed her hips more, slightly moving her body the way the beat of the loud music as she made her way on the bouncer guarding the VIP room.

The bouncer eyed her stopping at her breast, licking his bottom lips like the other men did awhile ago.

"You can't enter kitten"

"But I have a friend inside that invited me" She said biting her bottom lip seductively. "And maybe we can enjoy more later if you let me in, we can have a deal if you want" She traced her fingers on his skin, slightly peeking on his chest.

"okay" He gulped, letting her in not before sending him a wink.

She swayed her hips as she enters gaining attentions as she would always get.

She scrunch her nose in disgust as she spotted a stripper almost naked giving a blow job to an man in his tux wearing a tuxedo, playing poker.

Her eyes wandered at the the room stopping at a hot man in his 30's playing poker at an another table.

'Another Bingo' she thought

She sat at empty chair next to her target.

"Pretty girls like you don't play" said at the old man seating in front of her

"Why? scared to loose to a woman like me" She then simply smiled and took her bands of thousands of dollars from her black duffle bag and placed it on the table as the men's eyes glistened on the sight.

"Let the lady play Harold and besides its not everyday that we'll get to accompany by a lady" The fine man cleared his throat and smiled at her direction. "What's your name love?"

"Emily"

"What a pretty name for a pretty lady"

She laughed politely more seductively. "You are very nice Mr.-

"Romano, Jake Romano" He smirked

Jake Romano
31 years old
Casino owner
Scammer

Of course As always she won. Through out the game she would either battle her eyelashes or would trace her toes on Mr. Romano's leg to his crotch area that would make him groan and sweat hard.

The other 3 gentleman or are they? groaned in irritation as she won. 'How could that be possible she's just a woman' they thought.

As she was about to leave, a hand stopped her. "About all of that teasing do you think you can leave like that" He whispered to her ear.

"Well what are you for" she responded and smiled seductively, biting her lip.

Romano dragged her to an apartment. As soon as they entered the bedroom, he started kissing her neck making her moan.

...

Of course she's not a loser to just kill him and leave like other assassins would do. She let him railed her. In fact he was long and big.

After a few rounds of pleasure. The Casino owner passed out. The assassin then stabbed him and took out his heart and placed it in a red box with a matching red bow on top. She then poured gasoline all over his body and lit him to fire not before whispering the dead man's ear.

"Tell Satan to reserve more seats"

She then took the box with her initial M stands for the legend herself Morrigan. Like her name, she is the goddess of death and war.

She sent it on the location they agreed picking the evidence of his death. She then received a bag full cash worth 2 million dollars.

After an successful assassination she went home at her apartment to be welcomed by her cutest white Samoyed, Timmy.

She had Timmy almost 5 years ago after she had escaped the hell hole from him. Where all shit started and happened. How she met her best friends. Where she met Timmy. Where she never saw him again. When she lost him.

or she thought

"Timmy"

Timmy is a trained dog and very fluffy perfect for cuddles to singles like her.

When his master is not home, Timmy would go out and walk himself. One time when the two walked at a park, Timmy run to pond on his own as Morrigan would laugh and watch from afar when someone tries to kidnapped and own Timmy so he bit him and run back to Morrigan. Funny because after that day, Morrigan killed him as the man abuses and slaughter dogs for fun.

She took her wig off her and let her brunette hair reaching almost her waist, untangle it from the braids she did and brush it.

Just like their every night routine, she would feed Timmy and would cuddle him to sleep.

"Good night Timmy" She kissed Timmy as Timmy licked her cheek in response. "I love you with all my heart" Timmy licked her again which caused her to chuckle and nuzzle onto him.

With that darkness find it's way to her.

TW: Abuse/ Rape

"Number 126 you next"

I slowly went in the room. I've never been to the 39th room. One of the girls that share the same cell as me did enter the room but she never comeback.

"You must be 126"

A voice made me look up to see a man smirking at me eyeing me up and down. I nodded in response.

"Verbal answer Principessa"

(princess)

"Y-yes" I stuttered and shivered in fear.

"Come here Principessa, I won't hurt you"

I went near him and scrunch my nose at disgust. He then grabbed me and slapped my face so hard.

Don't cry don't cry M!

"You bitch, you failed the mission and when you get punished really bad, I bet you will love this" He kneeled next to me holding me in my chin that would bruise in any minute.

He smirked as he went taking he's belt off

"No please, No, please don't" I yelled out trying to get out his hold but I got no energy as they have been starving me since 2 days ago. "Please I'm sorry I will do much better"

"Shut up bitch"

Regret, The feeling I most felt.

Regret

I wish I never run outside the orphanage. I wish I wish I just burned at the fire.

I wish I was dead.

TW: end

She jolt up, sweating and panting trying to catch her breath like she just ran a marathon. Timmy looked at her sweating master and nuzzled his head onto her chest, comforting her knowing her master had another nightmare.

She opened her phone to see its almost 6 in the morning.

"Great, just great to start my day"

Please Vote and Comment!

Total words: 1379

Y'all first chapter is posted I'm so happy <3

btw this is her wig. As you can see I'm a fan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 253K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
147K 11.5K 20
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
242K 29.1K 23
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
597K 32K 50
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...