ยฉ ,๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐’๐Œ๐„๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๏ฟฝ...

By mqrshszn

๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐œ๐ค๐›๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ More

๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ถ
๐š›๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐šs
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐’Š. ๐™ฐ๐š™๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ
๐’Š๐’Š. ๐™ผ๐šข ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š•
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š 
๐’Š๐’—. ๐š‚๐š•๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐’—. ๐š‚๐š•๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š™๐š๐Ÿธ
69
๐š‚๐š•๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š™๐š๐Ÿน
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ

๐’—๐’Š. ๐š‚๐š•๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š™๐š๐Ÿน [real]

172 10 74
By mqrshszn

Alex and Wilbur became closer as they frequently went on cheap dates whenever they were free. They even broke the barriers of physical contact and dirty talk, allowing Alex to show his true colors.

Wilbur really started to grow on Alex, which formed this deep pit of despair inside Alex. He knew what would happen in the end.

And he was scared.

Wilbur would've been able to save himself, and Alex, if he wouldn't have overlooked a key detail. Alex always seemed to text someone or take note after Wilbur vented to him, it could be about family life, music business, or even just his pet peeves. Alex always seemed to take great interest to it. Who knew it would lead to his demise? (So it haha didn't so just ignore this)

I did. But it's not my part to spoil the fun. I just tell the story. If I had pointed this out to Wilbur, he would still be with us.

                                                                                             ○○○

Alex let out a prolonged sigh. Today was the day. As he brought his knees to his chin and buried his head in the gap, he tried to calm himself down. Today, he had to kill Wilbur. Techno didn't want the relationship going on for too long. And Alex has to listen to Techno, he has to.

Alex wondered why his loved ones always had to go, if they didn't leave on their own, Alex would chase them out. Sometimes figuratively, sometimes literally. But, no matter what, it always happens.

His nails dug into his knees just thinking about Wilbur's lifeless body floating in the River Thames. It was sickening. Even for a mercenary of four years. He was used to death, especially to those close to him. But, this is different, he never really liked those people.

Tears began to prick Alex's eyes, he really shouldn't have picked the dating route. A quick assassination would've hurt less. Way less.

But no. Alex had to take the hard route and get attached, he should know better.

Alex began to cry, to sob, to break down. He was just letting it out before their date later that night. He didn't want to burst into tears while killing Wilbur, he still needed to look cool after all.

After a while Alex began to calm down, his breathes less shallow and his tears now dry. He was coming to terms with the end of his and Wilbur's relationship, it was short, too short. But it was never meant to be in the first place. Right?

Alex decided to go on a walk. He needed a bit of fresh air before the last date. So he shuffled out of bed and walked towards the closet. A duck onesie isn't the most ideal outfit for a walk. Even thought Alex didn't give a fuck if some dumb strangers stared at him, he gave a fuck about the weather, and it was hot out.

He pulled out his favorite shirt hoping it would uplift his spirits, it was a red tropical button up with palm trees and fruit. He threw it on his bed before using his stool to grab a pair of khaki shorts. He jumped off the stool and scurried over to his drawer and pulled out a pair of underwear before making his way back to his bed and getting changed.

Alex waltzed down the stairs and through the kitchen, casually grabbing his keys along with his favorite lighter and a pack of cigarettes before exiting apartment. He locked the door behind him and continued down the sidewalk, leaving school property.

As Alex turned the corner he pulled out a cigarette and his navy blue lighter that was encrusted with white jewels. He held the cigarette between his index finger and middle finger and lit the lighter with his other hand. He dipped the lighter to the tip of the cigarette and put the cig to his mouth and inhaled. Alex pulled out the cigarette leaving a long drag of smoke as he exhaled. Alex shoved the lighter into his back pocket as he continued down the sidewalk.

                            ○○○

Alex sinked further into the couch as he watched the TV portray a stupid, yet bloody, death. A girl was crushed by a racecar engine. He watched the death, unfazed.

His phone began to buzz uncontrollably which peeled Alex's eyes from the hilarious Racetrack massacre that was taking place. He picked up his phone and grogily typed in his password. He checked his missed messages.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 5 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴
┈➤  𝘚𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘺 🤠💞

Wilbur:  ALEX

I WILL BE LATE

IN SOME TROUBLE

LOVE

CATCH YOU LATER

Alex:  Need me to kill someone?/srs

Wilbur:  What. No. Bye.

                           ○○○

Alex told himself not to worry. That Techno knew Wilbur was a strong guy, and that Techno knew everything.

It was already 6:29 pm and Alex was just re-watching Final Destination movies while waiting for it to hit 9pm. That's when the sun will start to set. Wilbur and Alex were planning to walk on the shore together during the dark. Wilbur suggested night swimming but Alex quickly denied, he highly disliked swimming.

So they set on a cliche nighttime walk that would result in a kiss, a peaceful, genuine kiss. This time, only half would be true.

Alex continued to re-watch the gore filled movies. He really enjoyed how creatively stupid the deaths were. But it was getting kind of boring. He was thinking of watching that toy box movie Techno recommended, if it came from Techno it was sure to be entertaining.

Alex lazily exited out the 3rd movie and searched up the toy box killer. Sadly, Alex had to pay 4 bucks, good money well wasted.

He eagerly watched the movie, not only for pastime, but finally, for his own enjoyment.

                           ○○○

It was now around 8:50 pm and Alex had just arrived at the boardwalk. He had bought a plastic shovel and bucket along with a funnel cake as he made his way towards the beach. The only people within gunshot were a lesbian couple that were just now leaving.

Alex found a nice spot of sand and sat down on the blanket he brought. He began to shove pieces of funnel cake into his mouth, he was almost drooling at the heavenly taste.

Alex scrolled through Twitter lazily as he waited for Wilbur to come. And he already had a plan. He would simply swalk down the shore with Wilbur and lean in for a kiss when they're far enough, during said kiss Alex would slide a knife through Wilburs ribs. He'd walk back to his car and leave. He would have kept all articles of clothing on. He most likely wouldn't have left any DNA, but sand is tricky. There is a chance...

Alex sighed as he fell back onto the blanket, he cringed at the sound of sand crunching beneath his back.

Alex let his phone drop to his chest as he stared up at the sky. The stars speckled the pitch black sky as if the sky had freckles. Beautiful bright freckles that accompanied Alex in his temporary loneliness, a feeling of loneliness that never failed to pull him out of his merry daydreams. A feeling of loneliness that was always there for him.

Forever and always, we shall be lonely together

Techno's words rung through his ears. A promise Techno made when they were much younger. 7 or 8, Alex couldn't quite recall. But the faint cloud of that memory looming over Alex made him surprisingly mad. They were always lonely. And always together. Always lonely together. But at the moment, it felt as if they were lonely...apart.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Soft sniffles could be heard in the boys bathroom. A short ravenette boy tiptoed towards the sobbing, wincing every time the soles of his addidas squeaked against the polished tile floor. He softly knocked on the stall door, awaiting a signal of entry. The lanky boy on the other side warily unlocked the stall, allowing the shorter boy to come in.

The crying boy had his back on the wall and his feet out crooked. He had dry pale skin, speckled with light brown freckles. The boy had short light brown hair that fell over his face in thick layers. His face washed over with distraught. The crying boy rubbed at his tearstained cheeks as he let in a little sniffle. He watched the shorter boy warily as he inched his way towards himself. He was hesitant to accept the bear hug the short boy was initiating. But, he accepted.

They just stood there. Two 3rd grade boys hugging in the last bathroom stall. When you saw such a sight you wouldn't question it, you don't know what people are going through.

"What's wrong?" The shorter boy whispered as he cranes his neck to look the lanky boy in the eyes. His eyes were red and swollen from tears, but you could see his deep brown eyes through his golden rimmed glasses. And you could only cry too.

"Just having a bad day.." The taller boy whimpered as his glasses fell farther down his nose bridge. The shorter boy pushed them up for him and offered a small genuine smile.

"I'll protect you from the bad days. The lonely days too !" The shorter boy squealed happily as he let go of the tall boy. "Wait! What's your name?" The shorter boy asked quizzically.

"I'm Technoblade."

"No you're not."

"Just call me Davey then."

"Well then Davey. I'm Alexis!"

Techno held Alex's hands in his and kissed them lightly. "Promise to be lonely with me?" Techno whispered as Alex looked at him blankly.

"But that doesn't make se-"

"Just promise me." Techno said bossily as Alex let out a small giggle.

"I promise."

"Pinkie promise?"

"Pinkie promise."

"Forever and always, we shall be lonely together."

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

Alex let out a sad sigh, he squeezed his eyes shut as a single tear fell down his cheek. Not again, he mentally scolded himself. What if Wilbur saw you like this, he questioned himself aggressively. And as if Wilbur could read his thoughts, he appeared.

Wilbur wore a fluffy yellow sweater, black sweatpants, a musty brown trench coat, and clunky black high-tops. He looked a bit shook and just a tad out of it, and yet he still wore that charming smile of his that never wavered, until today.

"Hey..you alright?" Alex asked softly as he sat up to look at Wilbur better. He then patted the spot next to him, gesturing him to sit down. Wilbur sat next Alex and rested his head upon Alex's while he on Wilbur's shoulder.

"Just a bit shook. Can we take a breather before our walk?" Wilbur asked breathlessly as he reached over Alex's lap to grab a piece of funnel cake. Wilbur gripped onto Alex's knee for stability as he stretched to reach the delicious snack.

"I could just get it for you, you moron." Alex murmured with a scoff afterwards before handing the treat over to Wilbur. He just gave a small smile before stuffing his face with the sweet treat.

Alex sat there motionless as he silently watched Wilbur eat. Wilbur took notice of Alex's blank glare and took pity. Not even knowing why.

"Are you doing alright?" Wilbur asked as he wiped away some crumbs on his cheek with his brown leather glove.

"Uh- I- if anything I should be the one asking you!" Alex stated quite defensively as he mentally slapped himself for spacing out while with Wilbur.

"And why is that?" Wilbur asked softly as he leaned closer to Alex, causing the shorter boy's face to be overrun with a tint of pink.

"Well- I mean you texted me today as if you were on the run!" Alex whisper shouted as if someone was listening nearby.

"I was. My Father has a lot of enemies. And his enemies, are my enemies." Wilbur stated a matter-of-factly as he picked at the grains of sand that made their way onto the blanket.

"Oh." A pang of guilt washed over Alex. He was a part of Wilbur's problem. No. He was the problem. Alex repeatedly told himself to get it over with. Finally, Alex grew some balls, and when he brought himself to speak his voice was quiet and distant, as if he was the one dying.

"Can we...walk now?" Wilbur looked up at Alex quizzically, his eyes softened at Alex's panicked state, and he quickly gave in, even though he wanted to rest a little more.

Wilbur slowly stood up, wary of Alex's eyes slowly following him as he gave a quiet yawn. Wilbur extended a hand to which Alex immediately accepted. As Alex stood up Wilbur yanked him to his chest, closing any gap between them. Wilbur looked down at Alex with a sly smirk. He truly loved how much heat Alex radiated. And how much sexual tension he brings.  Wait...what was that last bit? -

Alex nudged Wilbur away with a sheepish grin as he led Wilbur down the beach. Salty air flew through their soft air as the crescent moon shone subtly in the dark sky. The way the moonlight cascaded on Alex's eyelashes really captivated Wilbur, his eyes always finding Alex as they trudged on the wet sand.

"Quit it. You're drooling." Alex stated between muffled giggles. Wilbur's cheeks flushed and his eyes began to fixate on anything but the handsome boy holding his hand.

"High tides today. Huh?" Wilbur muttered as a heavy wave crashed into a rigid black rock that stood high next to Alex. Wilbur pulled the shorter boy backwards in a form of reflex, even though they weren't close enough to be damaged by the violent wave.

"Calm down...I'll protect you." Alex muttered with a light chuckle. Wilbur rolled his eyes at the comment, and yet his grip on Alex's petite hands grew stronger.

Silence ensued, a comfortable one at that. And not only was Alex holding Wilbur's hand, but his free on his elbow and his head rested on his forearm as they continued to walk along the empty shore. The sudden crash of a wave and the cries of a seagull pry their way into the two's enclosed bubble.

"I love you." Alex whispered to Wilbur suddenly. His breath hitched at the words, his muscles tensed, and he mentally rejoiced. Alex wanted Wilbur to know this before he departed. It might not change much but at least he can be content knowing he confessed.

"Kinda early for-" Wilbur's nervous little sentence was interrupted by Alex stating his claim with more authority than before.

"I love you." Once again, Wilbur's breath hitched, his heartbeat quickened, his hands got clammy, and the world seemed to be rotating around him and Alex. He slowly looked down at Alex, who was already staring at him, eyebrows furrowed.

"Do you...really?" Wilbur whispered with a hopeful smile creeping onto his pale face. Alex could only nod. Words couldn't even begin to describe the mess of emotions swirling around in his shriveled-up heart.

"Yes. I love you. You dumbass." Alex muttered shakily, tears threatening to fall down his cheeks. Wilbur pulled Alex into a warm bear hug. They warmed each other with the burning sensation of love inside them. Wilbur's trembling hands squeezed Alex's shoulder while he cringed to the taller boy's coat. They stood there. In a semicircle of rigid black rocks, two touch starved men, hugging, loving, being, and soon, dying.

Wilbur pulled away from the warm hug to look at Alex's face. He wanted to make sure, to double check, that he wasn't going crazy. Alex's eyes raked over Wilbur's face before quickly pulling his chin down and smashing their lips together.

Alex's free hand wrung itself around Wilbur's neck while the other lazily held his hand. Both of Wilbur's arms wrapped around Alex's waist in an attempt to bring him closer. Wilbur was needy for the love, his lips entangled, looking for something, really wanting something. And Alex provided that something. He made Wilbur happy. Because if you wanted to feel anything before death, it would be happiness, satisfaction. It would be love.

Alex slowly let go of Wilbur's hand, quietly reaching into his coat pocket and retrieving a small and sharp blade. It was cold and slender, perfectly fitting in Alex's grasp. While bringing the blade closer to Wilbur, Alex accidentally scarred Wilbur's thumb, causing him to attempt to keep away from the kiss. But Alex kept him steady, causing Wilbur to lose himself in the satisfaction of the kiss and the pain in his hand and heart.

Alex placed his hand along with the blade on Wilbur's chest. He pulled out of the kiss with a gasp and made eye contact with Wilbur, his arm still round his neck, keeping him close.

"I love you." Alex whispered before plunging the blade right in Wilbur's chest. Wilbur's eyes widen and Alex could only look away. Wilbur collapsed into Alex's arms causing him to stumble and fall onto his knees.

Alex cradled Wilbur's head as blood dripped from Wilbur's heart and onto Alex's mittens. The shorter boy let out a stifle sob as the taller one slowly faded away.

"I know you do. And I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 193 9
Compilations of KimCop oneshots it wrote. Hope you enjoy reading.โ™ก
27.9K 733 8
DreamNotFound (and maybe other mcytbers when requested) oneshots Fluff and angst oneshots