WILL THE REAL Y/N PLEASE STAN...

By jiminthighsss

An assortment of the most cringe and cliché plots and storylines, with a side of bts. Disclaimer: The entire... More

Table of mf contents
🎬 Bully. 🎬
🎬 Bully pt.2 🎬
⛓ Kidnapped ⛓
⛓ Kidnapped pt. 2 ⛓
⛓ Kidnapped pt. 3 ⛓
🩸Vampires and wolves 🐺
🩸Vampires & wolves pt. 3 🐺
🩸Vampires & wolves pt. 4 🐺
Thank you.

🩸Vampires & wolves pt. 2 🐺

2.8K 321 1.1K
By jiminthighsss

The mysterious boy from class grabbed my arm, pushing me into an empty alley. I bit my lip in fear as his red orbs scanned me up and down. "I have to kill you now. You know too much." He hissed.

"J-Jungkook stop. NO—" I started to scream as he sunk his teeth into my ear.

"Y/N?"

I opened my eyes and my orbs landed on Daddy Joon, who looked concerned. "Are you still having nightmares about that day?" He sat on the edge of my bed.

"N-No." I sat up in my bed, still confused.

"-Because I told you, leaving you at McDonald's was the biggest mistake I've ever made-" He began pacing back and forth.

"Dad!" I yelled and he looked at me. "I mean.. Daddy Joon.."

"No Y/N." He put his hand on my shoulder. "Just call me daddy."

"I wasn't dreaming about McDonald's." I blinked my orbs. "It was something else. It's not important." I brushed it off.

"Well, I'm here to talk if you ever need me." He reassured.

"Well actually, I wanted to know—"

"Gotta blast to the police station! Bye!" Daddy Joon flew out the door, leaving me alone.

Again.

I'm always alone.

My mother left us when I was—

My alarm suddenly rang, making me whimper. "I thought someone was trying to break in and kidnap me." I sighed with relief. I was going to be late for school.

I looked down at the vampire book I spent all night reading and shoved it into my backpack. "The truth has to come out." I said to myself before grabbing my skateboard.

I saw a note on the table.

Y/N, wear your helmet for shits sake you don't know how to skate.

"I'm not a kid anymore." I muttered to myself, before tripping over a step and tumbling down the stairs.

I saw another note on the floor next to where I fell and picked it up.

Sorry Y/N, I purposely put that chord there so that you'd fall and realize you need your helmet. There are bandaids in the closet.

I lifted my hand to my bleeding elbow. "Blood." I whispered. I can't let this heal yet! I need him to smell it!" I grabbed my skateboard and a helmet before running to school.

The bell rang right as I entered the classroom. Everyone stared at me as I had an asthma attack from running up two flights of stairs. "Y/N, have a seat." The teacher said.

I looked over at the mysterious pale boy, before rolling up my sleeve so that the wound showed. I placed my elbow on the table, making sure that he would sense the blood.

"That's a little unsanitary for our lab, don't you think?" The boy finally spoke.

"AHA!" I yelled. "Wait, what." I gave him a blank stare. "You don't like the smell of blood?"

"Not particularly." He shrugged.

I groaned in defeat, and pulled my lab book out rather harshly. "Paper cut." I moaned and looked over at him.

Jungkook:

"Y-You're not gonna do anything?" I questioned him.

"Here." Jungkook handed me a paper towel.

The ball suddenly rang, because apparently all our classes are five minutes long.

I watched as Jungkook walked away, and decided to spy on him. He walked up to two other boys who were just as pale as him. I followed them into the cafeteria.

"Hey, can I sit here." I asked a random table of nerds. I was obviously too quirky and weird to sit with the popular kids.

"Sure."

"W-Who are they?" I asked, pointing at Jungkook and the two boys.

"Those are the cummers."

"T-The what?"

"That's their last name. They're all a bunch of orphans living together. That's Suga. They call him that because he's pale. That's Hoseok, they call him that because he's obsessed with socks , and that's Jungkook. The call him that because his favorite movie is junglebook."

"Interesting." I nodded. "I'm gonna go get some lunch." I left the table and walked up to the line. I suddenly remembered one of the signs that you've met a vampire. "Garlic." I whispered. "Vampires hate garlic."

I searched the line of food but couldn't find any garlic. "Um, do you by chance have any garlic back there?" I asked the lunch lady.

"No, but I got half an onion." She shrugged.

"I mean, garlic and onions are cousins right?" I grabbed the onion from her and took a deep breath in. "This could be it. I'm gonna find out if he's a vampire or not."

I threw the onion from across the cafeteria and watched as it landed on their table, splattering their food everywhere.

"Shit." I ran off before they could see me.

I hid behind my locker when I heard Jungkook's voice with others. Then I did what I do best, and eavesdropped on their conversation.

"What's that girls problem?" One of them said.

"I don't know." Jungkook shrugged.

"Do you think she knows about us?" Another one whispered.

"I don't think so." Jungkook reassured them. "I've done everything I could to keep our families secret, and it's going to stay that way."

The bell rang and everyone began to head to their lockers.

"You guys go home, I'm going through the woods to add even more suspicion to us." Jungkook let his brothers know.

"Good plan." Suga nodded.

Suga and Hoseok left, as Jungkook went the opposite way. I put my hoodie over my head and followed him, keeping my distance.

I followed him into the forest but lost sight of him. All of a sudden, I heard rustling in the woods and screamed when something jumped on the rock in front of me.

"H-How did you do that." I bit my lip and then stopped biting my lip and then bit my lip again.

"Oh I think you know." He whispered close to my ear.

"I-I don't." I shook my head, not wanting to get eaten by him— well wait—

"Say it." Jungkook ordered.

"I—"

"SAY IT." Jungkook shouted.

I gulped and looked into his glistening orbs. "You're fast. You're cold. You're pale." I bit my lip. "Your eyes are red. And you didn't eat from the garlic tomato soup at lunch today."

"SAY IT." He shouted.

"Y-You have the Spanish Flu." I bit my lip.

"Yes—wait what."

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 20.6K 11
It was hard keeping everything a secret. After all, you are dating a member from the biggest K-Pop group in the world. book 2 to 'annoying' | ©liquor...
168K 5.6K 19
I wrote this when I was very young so uh.... too late to take it down anyway- Cringe alert- i wrote this on my cringe phase- A kindergarten teacher...
344K 8.5K 59
~ A fanfic where 7 boys unknowingly fall in love with you. ~ Just one of those cringy fanfics ;) *COMPLETED* ~ check out my new ff
3.6K 164 8
TW// cringe in which the careless and bubbly university student Y/N gets forcefully married to the most popular and wealthy man in the whole country...