Ducktales Movie 5 - Wedding B...

By LandofEvil42

Ducktales Movie 5 - Wedding Bells in Duckburg More

Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 1
Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 2
Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 3
Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 5
Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 6
Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 7
Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 8
Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 9
Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 10
Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 11

Wedding Bells in Duckburg Part 4

254 2 0
By LandofEvil42

Back in the church, Launchpad looks at his Darkwing wrist watch to check the time. He sat in front of the grand piano and got out a microphone to speak through.

Launchpad: Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking! Everyone looks to Launchpad. The wedding's about to start in 30 seconds! Take your seats and get ready for a beautiful show.

The crowd of friends and family murmur in agreement before taking their seat, family and relatives sit together on one side next to the red carpet and friends were sat together on the other side.

Launchpad cracks his knuckles in determination.

Launchpad: Showtime Launchpad.

Launchpad begins to 'Here comes the Bride' on the piano. The music sounded out and when everyone takes their seats the doors open. Coming in were Webby, Lena, Violet, Mabel, Julia, April, May and June wearing their flower girl outfits, tossing flower petals near the pews. Everyone is in sheer awe over their cuteness. Beakely, Ty and Indy shed tears over how cute Webby and Violet look.

Mabel: This is so exciting!

Lena: Normally I'm not one for dresses or being a flower girl, but this does feel nice.

As the girls threw flower petals around in the main wedding hall Daisy was stood in front of the door and gulps in nervousness as she holds her bouquet, the thought of walking down the aisle alone is terrifying her but then a man speaks up next to here.

Scrooge: Ready to walk down the aisle dear?

Daisy gasps to see Scrooge stood right next to her with a kind smile and his hands behind his back.

Daisy: Uncle Scrooge, what are you doing out here? I thought you were in there with the others.

Scrooge: There's been a change of plans. I'm going to walk you down the aisle.

Daisy: Really!?

Scrooge: Aye. Donald didn't like the idea of you walking down the aisle by yourself lass so he asked me to be the one to walk with you so you won't be too nervous.

Daisy smiled touched and near tears from what Donald set up and Scrooge's willingness to do this.

Daisy: Thank you, Uncle Scrooge.

Scrooge: Ready?

Scrooge brings down the extra piece of veil to cover her face before wrapping his arm around hers.

Scrooge: Are you okay, Daisy?

Daisy: Yes, I'm fine. I'm just a little nervous.

Scrooge: Don't worry lass; we'll be with you the whole way. Everything will be fine.

Daisy looks behind to see her bridesmaid and maid of honour stood behind her with encouraging smiles. Della gives the thumbs up and Daisy regains her confidence again.

As Launchpad continues playing 'Here Comes the Bride' the door opens once more and everyone gasps in complete awe to see Daisy. She slowly walked in, the church lights making her shine in her wedding dress as she held a bouquet of white flowers in her hands. Behind her, Minnie, Della, Namine, Xandra, and Kairi held the back of her dress. Scrooge held Daisy's arm, gently escorting her down aisle.

Donald: She's so beautiful…

Scrooge led her onto the stage and Daisy now stands directly opposite of Donald. The Mage of Thunder lifts up her veil and stares into her kind eyes, both sharing almost tearful smiles.

Donald: Hiya Toots.

Daisy: Hello Handsome.

Scrooge takes hold of both their hands before he brings them together.

Daisy: Thank you Uncle Scrooge

Scrooge: Of course lass.

He gives a kiss on Daisy's cheek before turning to his nephew.

Scrooge: This is your special day, lad. Protect her Donald.

Donald: I always do.

Scrooge: Take care of him Daisy.

Daisy: I will.

And with that done Scrooge goes to take his seat with Goldie, Matilda, Fergus, Downy and Beakely who all smile proudly at him.

Daisy: Donald and Daisy share loving smiles. Thank you.

Donald: You look beautiful.

Daisy: You look quite handsome yourself.

Donald: Ready to be married?

Daisy: Let's get…

Donald: Quackin,

As Della, Minnie, Xandra, Namine and Kairi took their positions; Dewey came up with a pillow containing the rings, followed by Huey and Louie, who were being bodyguards.

And then, appearing in a cloud of dust… was the most powerful mage in all the worlds, clad in his wizard attire… Yen Sid. And today his robe and hat was white.

Donald: Master Yen Sid!

Yen Sid: Greetings everyone.

Mickey: What are you doing here Master?

Yen Sid: Della asked me to be the prime minister to marry her brother and his love together.

Everyone looked at Della who just flashed a smile and double-thumbs up. Donald and Daisy smiled at her before standing in front of Yen Sid holding up a bible.

Yen Sid: Dearly beloved. Today, we're gathered to bring Donald Fauntleroy Duck and Daisy Donna Duck in marriage.

Della: Donna?

Daisy: Not now, Della.

As Yen Sid gave his monologue everyone was oblivious to the shots that were being fired outside and could easily be seen via the windows at the back if they weren't so preoccupied with the wedding.

One long monologue from the bible later…

Yen Sid: Now then, the vows from the bride and groom. The bride first.

Daisy cleared her throat and spoke, with each sentence tears slowly welled up in her eyes.

Daisy: Donald, I know when we first met, it wasn't really in the most romantic sense. But overtime, I realized how much I loved being with you every time we were together. I know that during our college years, I wasn't really the best girlfriend, with my expectations and all. But after I learned what you had been through, I realized how much of a good person you were and how much of a brat I was. But you were willing to look past all of that because you care about me. That's what gave me the motivation to be a better girlfriend to you. And our relationship grew stronger as the years went by. I always knew that you were the one for me, no one else. You saved me more times than I can count. You always protected me and looked out for me which was always so very sweet, brave, and romantic of you. Della's lucky to have you for a brother and the boys are lucky to have you as a father-figure to them. The fact that you were able to raise the boys all on your own gave me the confidence I needed to raise April, May, and June on my own after my sister died. I always loved how you put family first. And I don't care about your temper. Heck, I have a similar one myself after all. She chuckles. You're my hero Donald Duck. And I will remain true to that forever. You are the only one for me in my life; You're the spark in my heart that keeps me going strong. And I will never stop loving you, no matter what challenges come after all of this.

Everyone smiled at the touching words, tears staining all their eyes.

Donald looked like he was gonna cry too, touched by Daisy's words. He tried to compose himself as he began to say his vows.

Donald: Daisy, from the moment I first met you, I knew you were the right girl for me. I always loved how hardworking you were when it came to basically everything. Aside from being with my family, especially Della and the boys, I was always the happiest with you. You always knew how to cheer me up, to be there for me whenever I needed you. I know that our relationship during our college years was a little rocky, but I always felt that we could get through it together. And after Felldrake and Shellgoose were defeated and we made up, I never felt so happy to have you as a part of my life again. Aside from Della, you were the only one who could understand me. And that made me feel so much better in life, due to my nasally voice always being confusing for others to understand. And you think it's a charming voice, which not many people say. Despite my famous temper, you accept me for who I am…As a mage, a Caballero, and many other things that make me who I am. Whenever life was hard when it came to my bad luck, the death of my parents, and when Della was gone for 11 years, you were always there for me, helping me stay strong for the boys. It was because of you and Mrs B that I even realized that cutting toes with Uncle Scrooge was a big mistake and it made me determined to bring our family back together again. And I don't care about any arguments we've had in the past, because I'll always forgive you Daisy. I love you more than I can say. You're the sun to the sunshine in my life, the light in my heart that makes me the man I am. And I will always remain loyal to you as I am to my family. These Ducks never back down, and I will never back down from loving you Daisy Duck. You're the only one for me and I'll always love you.

Tears were now streaming down everyone's eyes as they watched the romantic scene in front of them with smiles on their faces. Tears were also streaming down Daisy's eyes, her heart melting from Donald's words.

Daisy: I love you too…

Yen Sid: Donald Fauntleroy Duck, do you take Daisy to be your lawfully wedded wife, till death do you part?

Donald: I do.

Yen Sid: And do you, Daisy Donna Duck, take Donald to be your lawfully wedded husband, till death do you part?

Daisy: I do.

Yen Sid: May we have the rings.

Dewey happily held up the pillow. Donald and Daisy put the rings on each other before holding hands again and Yen Sid raised his.

Yen Sid: By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the-

A loud explosion occurs, causing a massive earthquake that rumble that church and everyone screams, almost dropping to the floor.

Donald: HEY, WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA!?

Daisy: WHAT ON EARTH!?

Scrooge: WHAT IN DISMAL DOWNS IS GOING ON OUT THERE!?

Suddenly Penumbra is sent smashing through the door. She screams and flies across the aisle past Yen Sid until she smashes into the wall and drops down in pain. Everyone stood up, staring in horror at what happened, especially those closest to Penumbra.

Donald, Della, Webby & Launchpad: PENNY!

The Duck-McDuck family gather around Penumbra and the Duck Twins lift her head up. She's injured and barely able to open her eyes.

Della: Ohmygosh! Penny! Are you alright!?

Donald: Penny, who did this to you!?

Daisy: What happened out there!?

Penumbra: He's here…He's…

Suddenly multiple smoke bombs are thrown and explode, engulfing the room and everyone in it in red smoke, they're struggling to breathe in.

Dewey: What's up with the red smoke!?

Louie: What the cluck's going on here!?

Lunaris: Your end Earthers.

Donald: Everyone gasps in shock. That voice…! It can't be!

Lunaris: But it is.

The smoke clears to reveal stood by the destroyed door was General Lunaris in all his evil glory, holding his Double-Edged Sword. Everyone stood in horrified astonishment and Louie looks pale.

Donald & Della: Lunaris!

Sora: No way!

Lunaris: Yes way, puny Earther's! I'm back and better than ever! And this time I'm not alone!

Merlock: He most certainly isn't.

Merlock floats in via the red smoke and drops to the floor right next to Lunaris, summoning and crossing his Ethereal blades with a sinister smile.

Donald: Merlock!

Daisy: You two are teaming up!

Merlock: Indeed. We've teamed up to double the danger.

Lunaris: Merlock and I have a common enemy. And that enemy is…

Together they point right at the one who's defeated them.

Merlock & Lunaris: DONALD DUCK!

Donald growls and everyone in the room glare at their tyrannical enemies.

Della & Daisy: You're not laying a hand on my brother/husband!

Mabel: We know all about Merlock…

Julia: But who's the one in green and gold!

Violet: That's Lunaris. He was the former leader of all the Moonlanders until we imprisoned him to orbit the Moon!

Huey: You're ruining the wedding! Where's your heart man!?

Louie: Dude, they don't have hearts!

Donald: Merlock, Lunaris! You crashed the wrong wedding!

Scrooge: You scoundrels never should've come here!

Manny: You've made a big mistake challenging us again!

Matilda: Especially in a wedding where you're completely outnumbered.

Merlock: I wouldn't go that far if I were you.

Lunaris: Indeed, for we're not alone.

Gibbous, Zenith and Palus are blasted by energy and sent flying across the room. Emerging from behind Merlock and Lunaris were all the villains, followed by a bunch of Heartless of all kind, Beagles and Sky Pirates.

Sora: It's the worst of the worst!

Riku: Maleficent!

Scrooge: Glomgold!

Mickey & Minnie: Pete!

Darkwing & Launchpad: Mr Starling!?

Fenton & Gandra: Mark Beaks!

Gladstone: Toad Lu Hai!?

Dewey: Don Karnage!?

Launchpad: Steelbeak!?

Lena: Aunt Magica!?

Huey: It's the Beagle Family!?

Daisy: Falcon Graves!

Della: What in the name of returning guest characters! This wedding has just become Villain-magedon!

Heron: You got that right.

Webby, Mabel & Julia: Black Heron!?

Heron: Greetings my daughters.

Mabel: We thought you died!

Julia: How are you alive and back from the Null Realm!

Donald: Yeah, I blasted you away!

Heron: I have my new dark mage friends to thank for freeing me from that cursed realm.

Maleficent: Yes, with our combined powers I, Merlock, Shellgoose, Felldrake and Magica were able to temporarily reactivate the Solego Vortex and free Heron from her prison of non-existence.

Terra: They've even got the Heartless backing them up!

Steelbeak: You bet we do! And we've all got some new toys we'd love to test out!

Glomgold brings up his cane and it transforms into a vicious axe, Ma Beagle gets out a whip made of purple energy, Big Time and Burger snicker as they hold up metallic axe-like hammers flaring with energy, Bouncer holds up metallic gauntlets also flaring with energy, Steelbeak stylishly spins two blasters, claws of darkness emerge from Graves' knuckles, Lu Hai's hands flare up with energy and he plays with some cards, Negaduck holds up his Chainsaw, Heron's sword arm emerges, Felldrake morphs into a sword for Shellgoose to hold, Leopold brings up his claws and roars, Don Karnage's cutlass enlarges with sinister green fire and Pete holds up his Chain Hammer.

Beaks: And I've got myself a little upgrade! A dark upgrade!

He gets out his phone and the recording of Fenton's password plays, activating the device attached to his neck, only this time it's glowing back. Beak's entire body becomes massive, muscular, ripping through his shirt until he becomes MegaBeaks once more but this time he's slightly larger and his feathers are darker.

Beaks: Bigger than Gizmoduck! Goodbye MegaBeaks, hello Dark MegaBeaks!

Magica is engulfed in an orb of darkness that shatters to reveal her in her battle outfit. She brushes her hair up to form her demonic helmet before summoning her Necrosword and Shadow Blade. She snaps her fingers and crashing through the ceiling was a large sinister-looking vulture covered in darkness. It was Bradford.

Beakely: Is that Bradford!?

Magica: It most certainly is! I decided to make him a real monster!

Lunaris switches out his Double Edged-Sword for the Sword of Swanstantine which glows with energy and dons him in gold medieval armour. His helmet changes too and his cape looks more sinister.

Scrooge: The Sword of Swanstantine!

Merlock places the Ring of Yin on his finger and laughs as he becomes engulfed in a dark of aura of pure evil and his eyes glow blood red.

Donald: The Ring of Yin!

Merlock unleashes dark aura blasts that take the form of multiple insectoid and armadillo-like monsters.

Donald and everyone quickly summons their respective weapons (and Ventus infuses Chirithy into Ultima Weapon), ready for the worst.

Kingdom Hearts 3 – 10,000 Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed Music

Merlock & Lunaris: ATTACK!

The villains and monsters all charge and so do the heroes. An epic and chaotic clash occurs inside the wedding hall. The toons and humans do their very best to fight off the villains, cutting the Heartless to pieces, knocking out Beagles with punches and kicks, trading sword strikes with the sky pirates and attempting to hold off as many villains as possible. The entire hall was practically shaking and getting torn apart by the chaos.

Owlson and those who cannot fight take shelter and help civilians escape the crossfire.

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Terra, Aqua, Roxas, Lea, Xion, Namine and Isa were cutting down as many Soldiers, Lance Warriors, Novashadows, Magnum Loaders and plenty of other heartless as much as possible with their Keyblades and Claymore.

Xandra was shooting arrows and knocking out as many enemies as she could until Shellgoose appears from behind to cut her down. Panchito and Jose arrive on time blocking him with their weapons and smiling at Xandra. The Goddess fires shot that Shellgoose deflects and the Caballeros exchange sword strikes with him.

Hayner, Pence and Olette swing their Struggle Bats to knock out a couple of Beagles and block some sky pirates.

Ari was riding on Humphrey, ramming into a bunch of Beagles and Heartless to send them flying. He then tackles Leopold and both beasts wrestle.

Manny neighs, doing the same as Humphrey with Lil'Bulb riding him and shooting down a bunch of aerial heartless with laser shots.

Manny: Feel the might of the Headless Man Horse and his Bulb compatriot!

Manny punches some Beagles and back kicks a Morning Star. At that moment Big Time and Burger drop down smashing the floor with their hammers and unleashing a rupture of electricity that prompts Manny and Lil'Bulb to jump in opposite directions.

King Arthur, his knights of the Round Table, the Goblin and the Roman Gods work together, keeping a group of Heartless at bay, cutting them down and firing shots at them. Arthur exchanges sword strikes with the Tengu that creates resonations of electricity. A swarm of Shadows and High Soldiers charge them but the Goblins were ready.

Goblin: Goblin Shield wall defensive manoeuvre!

The Goblins bring out their shields and hold back the swarm of enemies.

D'Jinn and Karnage blade lock, exchanging fast sword strikes. The pirate kicks the Arab warrior away before thrusting his cutlass. D'Jinn quickly backflips and trades more blows. Kit Cloudkicker joins in holding Crow B and exchanging strikes with Karnage.

Drake tosses some explosive disks and Gosalyn fires explosive arrows to destroy/knock out some enemies. Negaduck flies up with his grapple gun and throws bombs at them both.

The Moonlanders from outside run in and arrive at the scene to shoot down and stab some enemies but Heartless Bradford drops down and sends a lot of them flying with a loud screech.

Some of the heroes charge Black Heron but she blows them away with missiles from her arm. She charges with her blade and Fergus drops down to blade lock with her. She kicks him down and when she tries to stab him Downy arrives to block in time.

Bouncer smashes the ground with his metal fists and creates an electrifying rupture that sends half of Sora's team flying. Sora himself slashes Merlock but with his enhanced powers he caught Ultima Weapon and tosses Sora like a ragdoll.

Flintheart crazily laughs as he threw around a couple of dynamites that explode everywhere. Magica appears beside him launching blasts of magical energy that sends Aqua, Kairi, Gosalyn and Molly flying.

Goofy blocks Pete with his shield and Mickey and Minnie jump onto the fat cats back, trying to restrain him.

Steelbeak fires multiple shots from his Double Blasters. These shots explode and blow a couple of toon heroes away.

MegaBeaks proceeds to crush Fenton who jumps out of the way. Gandra gets on Beaks' back to engulf in electricity, Officer Cabrera electrocutes him more with her taser and Gyro shoots him with his rays but Beaks yanked Gandra off and threw her into Officer Cabrera. Both are sent screaming and crashing into Gyro.

Beaks was about to crush them and Boyd unleashes laser shots but when he gets to close Beaks smacks him and sends the robot boy screaming away. He proceeds to crush Fenton's family until the scientist gets up in between with a determined look.

Fenton: Blathering Blatherskite!

The Gizmoduck Armour flies out of his back and attaches itself to Fenton. He grapples with Beaks and pushes with all his strength.

Beaks: Hi…Amigo!

Gizmoduck: Get away from my girlfriend, M'ma and Boss, Beaks!

Toad Lu Hai and Black Arts release blasts of magical energy and Amunet attacks Graves only to be back-handed and sent flying away.

Roxas gets on the back on insectoid, wrapping his dual keyblades around its neck while Xion and Namine stab it.

Lea and Isa throw their Chakrams and Claymores to take out some Armadillo Monsters.

Ludwig shot down some enemies with his Ray Gun, Matilda expertly kicks away a couple of Beagles and Goldie whacks some Neoshadows away with her pickaxe. Lunaris walked down the aisle, ignoring all the chaos, effortlessly knocking Ludwig, Matilda and Goldie away.

Negaduck throws around more smoke bombs, releasing red smoke.

Lunaris was the first to approach Donald, Della, Scrooge, Daisy, Gladstone, Fethry, the 11 kids, Beakely and Launchpad all giving angry looks as they summon Monado, Godslayer, Sword of McDucks, Diamond Cutlass, Tri-Halberd, Laser Sabres, Spirit Guandao, Golden Khopesh, Pink, Blue and Yellow Persian Blade, Diamond Dagger, Energy Mace, Starfire Sword, Sun Glaive, Viper Khopesh and Atlantic Trident respectively.

Donald: I don't remember getting your RSVP bucket for brains!

Della: You weren't invited! Get out of this wedding!

Gladstone: Lying to Della and using your people was one thing but crashing the wedding of a Duck is really crossing the line!

Daisy: You're gonna regret ever coming back to our planet and ruining our wedding Lunaris!

Scrooge: How are you even back on our planet you wretched warlord!?

Dewey: Yeah! Didn't we imprison you in your stupid busted up Planetary Engine to orbit the Earth as its Second Moon!?

Louie: Yeah, answer all these pestering questions!

Lunaris is attacked on all sides but counters as he spoke. Drake throws a punch at Lunaris only to be dodged and sent comically flying with a high kick, Lancelot thrusts his sword but he's deflected so hard he's sent flying, Ventus slashes but the tyrant catches his keyblade and tosses him away, when Aqua attack Lunaris sends her screaming back with a kick and then he sends Boyd flying with a blast from his sword.

Lunaris: Yes, you did! And for months I've been forced to suffer a fate worse than death because of this wretched family! Being forced to orbit around the Earth as a Moon was beyond humiliating for a proud Moon Warrior such as myself! However, a new opportunity knocked when Merlock appeared in my Planetary Engine, offering to free me in return for my partnership and cooperation.

Huey: Merlock freed you!?

Lunaris: Yes!

Lunaris leapt forward and the family quickly scattered. He brings down his sword and Donald quickly blocks. He exchanges quick sword strikes with Lunaris, flipping above and then thrusting his sword only for Lunaris to send him flying with a knee to the gut. Della runs into slash but when they meet blades Della is sent screaming. Dewey leapt up to stab Lunaris only for him to duck and when he crosses his blade to catch Lunaris' sword strike he's quickly grabbed and tossed away. Lena sends out a magical energy beam but Lunaris' electric blast from the sword ploughs through and sends her screaming.

Lunaris: All I could think about when I was trapped in my prison was my desire to seek revenge on this infernal family and it's greatest champion who destroyed years of planning and training!

Fethry runs forth to slash Lunaris a couple of times only to be parried and kicked to the ground. when Launchpad fires a lightning blast Lunaris deflects and tosses the pilot over his head. He comically crushes Fethry. Beakely tosses Webby, Mabel and Julia for them to strike Lunaris together but Lunaris easily blocks them with his blade and sends the Genetic Triplets screaming and crashing into some seats. Beakely charges into throw some punches but they do little to nothing. Lunaris catches her kick and throws her up, smashing her into the ground.

Lunaris: Merlock gave me the chance to achieve that desire after the defeat of FOWL. For two weeks we've been in hiding recruiting former FOWL Agents and every enemy you know, we even brought Black Heron back from her dimensional prison in the Null Realm and then we formulated a plan.

As Lunaris held Beakely leg, Scrooge runs in exchanging fast sword strikes with the tyrant but was unable t land a single attack. Lunaris whacks Scrooge with Beakely and then kicks Agent 22 into the air. She screams as she crashes into Scrooge and the seats.

Lunaris: Using Heron's expertise and Steelbeak's enhanced intelligence we developed advanced weaponry far beyond your comprehension, gave Mark Beaks the ability to become the monster he is now and turned Bradford into a Heartless.

Gladstone then throws a couple of his daggers only for Lunaris to duck and deflect them. The Gander then charges, slicing with his cutlass and when he leaps Lunaris bends down before flipping sideways to dodge Donald, sweeping him off his feet and land a strong kick that sends him crashing into Gladstone.

Lunaris: And with the Sword of Swanstantine and the Ring of Yin Merlock and I have reached our fullest potential! I'm far more powerful than I originally was with the Crown Surtur!

Gladstone: No kidding! I'm starting to understand that.

Huey drops down to slash only to be dodged. He barely blocks a couple of Lunaris' sword strikes and when he flips up to unleash a Rapid Tempo Assault Lunaris effortlessly blocks before throwing a punch that sends him flying into the piano. April drops down to stab Lunaris only to be caught and tossed into June when she leapt up. May and Violet attack Lunaris together, the latter unleashing blasts of energy that are deflected and the former leaping up to slash the tyrant only to be blocked. Lunaris then headbutts May, sending her screaming into Violet.

Daisy was the next to attack casting Pearlza spells that Lunaris deflects before launching three strikes that Lunaris blocks before flipping behind when Daisy leapt up to thrust Lunaris sends her screaming with a punch to the face. She smashes into a wall.

Lunaris: Of course with Donald having regained his full powers it would've been foolhardy to launch a final attack straight away. So us team of villains decided to spy on you all and attack when the time was right. We planned on attacking you all next time this entire family and all your allies were gathered together for a party of some kind.

Donald and Della attack together, surrounding Lunaris on both sides to launch expert sword strikes but Lunaris was easily able to parry them both. Della launches a flying kick with her metal leg but Lunaris ducks. Donald casts a Thundaza spell but Lunaris' electric blast from the sword overpowers it. The Twins are blasted and sent screaming to the floor.

Della and Gladstone quickly help them up. As the chaos ensues the Duck family gather to face Lunaris together.

Lunaris: And by fate it would seem that day came sooner than we expected at this most auspicious occasion: The wedding of Donald Duck and Daisy Duck! He looks to the couple. My congratulations to you both. And to you Donald for having the courage to actually propose. It would seem the two of you are now husband and wife.

Donald and Daisy are red with rage.

Daisy: That would've been truly official if you hadn't butted in and left us alone!

Donald: Yeah! No one ruins our wedding and gets away with it!

Scrooge: I paid nearly millions to make this perfect for them!

Lunaris grins evilly as he explodes with energy from the sword and releases a maniacal laughter.

Lunaris: Allow me to make amends for that by providing a wedding gift: A one way ticket to the afterlife.

Quackfaster runs through the wedding hall crazily screaming as she chased some Beagles and Pirates, wildly swinging her sword but to her great dismay she's disarmed when Ma Beagle wraps her whip around the handle and yanks it off. She then jumps onto Quackfaster, smacking her with her purse and forcing her to drop to the floor.

Maleficent releases streams of green flames from her staff that Riku neutralizes by thrusting his keyblade. He then charges Maleficent and clashes with her.

Maleficent: You were more intimidating as my servant, but as a pitiful warrior of light, not so much. If only you had the wisdom to change loyalty once again Riku.

Riku: Never! I'd rather die that be your puppet again witch! And for the record, I'm nobody's servant.

Maleficent: Well, then, I suppose I'll just have to make you my puppet once you're a corpse.

Riku: Fat chance!

Drake sends an Armoured Knight flying with a wheel kick, punches and uppercuts some Beagles while dodging their strikes and then jumping onto a Surveillance Robot, forcing it to shoot down some of its allies before destroying it and jumping off. It was at that moment he sees Negaduck approach.

Negaduck: Let's finish this Deadbeat Dunce!

He throws his sharp disks and Drake quickly jumps out of the way. With the villains too busy to even notice him he takes the chance to quickly stand up and comically rip of his tux to reveal his Darkwing attire underneath, he activates his cape and switches his black hat out for his trademark purple one. Negaduck quickly tosses his bombs but Drake quickly drops a smoke bomb and disappears via purple smoke.

Soon Negaduck finds himself surrounded in Purple smoke and the voice of Darkwing is heard.

Darkwing: I am the Terror that flaps in the night!

He looks up to see purple smoke to form in one of the beams of the ceiling.

Darkwing: I am the Party Guest that ruins the celebration of crime!

It subsides to reveal Drake now wearing his mask and cape epically closed around him before jumping and diving down towards Negaduck.

Darkwing: I am Darkwing Duck!

Darkwing delivers a double flying kick that pushes Negaduck back and he flips behind to land on his feet.

Negaduck: NO! I AM!

Darkwing: Sorry about this Mr Starling!

The two Darkwings charge each other, throwing punches they each avoid. Negaduck sends Darkwing flying back with a cape but he recovers, bouncing off a wall to tackle Negaduck to the floor and rolling on it with him.

Manny is faced with a bunch of Insectoids and Monster-Armadillos.

Manny: So, you all wanna play dirty, huh? Fine! The best way to beat monsters is to become one! Time to bring out the big guns!

Manny throws off his head and smacks his front hooves together. He transforms into his true form, his head forms, wings and necklace emerge and his eyes radiate with flames. Lightning roars down.

Manny: I LIVE AGAIN!

The Insectoids and Armadillo-Monsters charge Manny to rip him to pieces but he breathes fire that completely engulfs them all. The monsters are burned to a crisp until they become ashes. Manny breathes fire everywhere, destroying multiple monsters and the entire hall becomes engulfed in flames.

Duckworth transforms into Demonworth, clawing some Trick Ghosts and scaring away some Beagles until he encounters Toad Lu Hai mystically appearing in front of him.

Demonworth: GET OUT!

Lu Hai: No can do, I have some property I must reclaim.

Duckworth lunges at Lu Hai only for the luck vampire to throw cards that transforms into mystical ropes that ensnare Demonworth. The Demon butler his face, unable to move now.

*After regaining consciousness Penumbra, Gibbous, Zenith and Palus have joined the fight and are fighting off as many enemies as possible.€

More chaos ensues as the heroes continue to fight the villains. Sora (with his Double Arrowguns), Ventus (with Wayward Wind as a gun), Ludwig, Corvus, Anna, Klera, Xandra, Penumbra, Gibbous, Zenith, Palus, D'Jinn, Venus and Palus are stood together shooting down as many enemies as they possibly can, knocking out Beagles, Pirates and destroying Heartlesses. The Beagles with their own advanced blasters, Surveillance Robots and Straffers were sending out multiple shots too and it's become a shootout. Amunet, Roxas and Lea jump forth. Amunet and Roxas cut down some Heartlesses and the Beagle's weapons. Lea smashes his Chakrams to the ground, sending out flaming shockwaves the incinerate some monsters.

Bradford drops down sending out a sonic screech that sends some heroes flying. Manny neighs as he flew in kicking Bradford back and Sora jumps onto the horse.

Sora: Mind if I hitch a ride!?

Manny: Be my guest!

Together Sora and Manny take flight and engage Bradford in aerial combat, the Buzzard heartless barely manages to dodge shots of light Sora fires from his keyblade before releasing another sonic screech that Manny neutralizes by breathing more fire.

A swarm of Heartless had surrounded Master Yen Sid but the Sorcerer was unfazed as he brought out his hands and summoned an eruption of light that destroys all his enemies. A couple of Insectoids and Armadillo-Monsters lunge at him but he lasts them with large beams of light.

Gosalyn kicks a Beagle away, fires a lightning arrow that pierce through a couple of hearts, tosses a pirate over her shoulder and elbows another Beagle. She gasps to see Darkwing having difficulty with Negaduck.

Darkwing was kicks back and hits a pillar. Negaduck launches a flying kick but the caped hero quickly jumps away. The corrupted Darkwing brings out his Chainsaw and now Drake was in real trouble. He struggles to duck and dodge Starling swinging with his Chainsaw but eventually he lands a slice. Drake didn't get hurt but now there was a tear in his outfit.

Gosalyn looks around for a weapon until she spots a long gold metal candle stick which she quickly grabs. She quickly double kicks a Neoshadow and whistles to grab Drake's attention before tossing the candle stick.

Darkwing: Darkwing catches before aiming a smirk at Negaduck. You crashed the wrong wedding Negaduck!

He lunges at his former hero, launching four strikes that Negaduck blocks. The two exchange a flurry of strikes with their weapons, Negaduck ducks a couple of swings before flipping above Darkwing and parrying more swings until he lands a kick that sends Darkwing falling on his back.

Meanwhile, Fenton was struggling against Dark MegaBeaks and his superior strength. The fame hungry parrot bangs Gizmoduck around the ground before tossing him away. Gizmoduck's jets allow him to hover and he unleashes a missile barrage that explodes on Beaks. Unfortunately the Incredible Parrot leapt out of the smoke to smash into Fenton, pinning him to the ground. Gizmoduck quickly brings up his shields to block the punches Beaks was throwing until he's grabbed in the neck and held up to be crushed until gun shots, ray shots and electrical shots are fired that catch Beaks' attention. He looks to see Gandra, Officer Cabrera, Gyro and Lil'Bulb stood together with determined looks.

Gandra: Get away from my boyfriend Beaks!

Gizmoduck: Did she just call me her boyfriend!?

Beaks: Beaks laughs. Am I supposed to be scared of non-robot people? Because I'm not!

Fenton nods and they nod back with a smirk.

Gyro: You will be when we do this you hack! Gyro holds up Lil'Bulb who points up his finger. Blathering Blatherskite!

Parts emerge from the duffel bag and they enlarge, combining with Gyro and Lil'Bulb. Lil'Bulb is integrated into his larger body and Gyro now rides it from the head as its cockpit just like in the GizmoCloud.

Gyro: Call us Gizmo-Bulb!

Beaks: Wait, what?

Officer Cabrera: Now it's my turn! She holds up her finger. Blathering Blatherskite!

More armour parts emerge from the bag and combine with Officer Cabrera, allowing her to don in the blue and white Gizmo Armour she previously wore in the Gizmocloud.

Gizmo-Cop: You can call me Gizmo-Cop!

Gandra: My time to shine! She puts on her headphones and holds up her finger. Blathering Blatherskite!

Another set of armour parts burst of the bag and combine with Gandra. Through electricity Gandra dons in her blue and black electrifying Gizmo Armour she also wore in the Gizmocloud.

Gizmo-Dee: You can call me Gizmo-Dee!

Beaks: Wait, since when did they have Gizmo Armour!?

Gizmo-Cop and Gizmo-Dee run forward, the former firing a bunch of shots from her robot arm that make Beaks flinch a little and Gizmo-Dee leapt up as orb of light forms on her staff which she smashes into Beaks'. He becomes electrocuted enough to release Gizmoduck who flies out of his grip just as Gyro moves the control forward for Gizmo-Bulb to ram into MegaBeaks, sending him flying. The Gizmoducks are now stood together as MegaBeaks stood back up back up growling with pure rage.

Gizmoducks: Let's show him what we can do Gizmoducks!

Gizmo-Dee: I never agreed to that name.

Gizmoduck: But we're ducks…and we're wearing Gizmos.

Gyro: Uh…I'm a rooster.

Gizmo-Cop: Can we just focus on the fame-hungry power mad parrot standing right before us!?

The Gizmoducks charge Beaks and vice versa.

Boyd is midair unleashing a combination of laser shots and heat visions that bisect a bunch of monsters. He flies down ploughing through a bunch of Beagles until Graves appears and lands a punch in his face. Boyd falls on his back and Graves proceeds to stab the robot boy with his claws only for Matilda to arrive on time to block Graves with her sword.

Matilda: Get away from this defenceless robot boy you felonious falcon!

Graves grabs and tosses Matilda and Downy jumps onto Graves back, trying to restrain him.

Downy: Stay away from my daughter, you-

Graves yanks off Matilda and tosses her away just as Fergus ran up with Sword of Thunder in hand before leaping at the hitman.

Fergus: Stay away from my family!

Fergus slashes his sword against Graves' claws. He flips back to sweep the hitman off his feet only for him to flip behind too and they exchange a couple of swing. When Graves thrusts his claws Fergus quickly rolls out of the way and Downy moves into thrust her sword but Graves flips back to sweep the matriarch off her feet and kicks her. Downy screams as she smashes into her husband.

Matilda rides her emu Emutilda with her sword raised in the air.

Matilda: Come Emutilda! We ride once again!

Emutilda charges at Graves who becomes baffled by this. Matilda leapt off to strike Graves but he launches a high kick that send Scrooge's sister flying away and then grabs Emutilda by the neck, tossing her aside like a ragdoll.

The Beagle Boys smash the ground together, unleashing more ruptures of electricity that tear apart the floor and send some heroes flying. The Minotaur charges forward to ram the only for Bouncer to grab its horns and toss him away. D'Jinn, Kairi and Terra leapt forward to strike them down. D'Jinn and Terra exchange a couple of strikes with Big Time and Burger as well as dodging their hammers. Kairi launches a couple of strikes with her keyblade but Bouncer blocks with gauntlets before catching the blade and sending Kairi screaming with a punch.

Leapold flew around scaring some Moonlanders into running and screaming away from him. Penumbra jumped onto his back, trying to take control of him and subdue him.

Panchito and Jose work together in cutting down and stabbing a couple of Heartless. An Insectoid approaches them but Panchito sticks his spear to the throws and jumps up to kick it in the face and then Jose cuts it in half.

Shellgoose and Felldrake saw Penumbra trying to subdue Leopold.

Felldrake: Get off my sweet Leopold you Moon Menace!

Shellgoose unleashes a blast of purple magic that sends Penumbra flying off of Leopold. He then summons purple energy meteors that rain down on everyone. They dodge as best as they could until the Caballeros tackle Shellgoose to the ground.

Kit and Don Karnage locked weapons, pushing with all their strength.

Karnage: Today is a good day, the day that I wipe out my three greatest nemesis: Dewey Duck, Kit Cloudkicker and Della Duck!

Kit: And I'll foil you just I've always done Danny!

Karnage: For the last time, MY NAME IS DON KARNAGE!

As the chaotic battle within the church rages on The Duck Family charge Lunaris together but with one blast of electricity from the Sword of Swanstantine Lunaris sends them screaming away.

Magica emerges right in front of Lena as she gets up with her swords ready.

Lena: Aunt Magica!

Magica: Bring it Lena!

Magica brings down her Necrosword but Lena quickly rolls out of the way and blocks her second strike. Magica and Lena send out blasts of magical energy at each other.

Launchpad is sent flying and hits his back. He lifts his head to see Steelbeak cracking his knuckles in front of him.

Launchpad: Steelbeak!

Steelbeak: Hey, there Dummy-O-Duck!

Steelbeak throws a punch and Launchpad quickly rolls back. The rooster fires shots from his guns that Launchpad deflects by spinning his trident before lunging at him. The pilot thrusts his chauffer but Steelbeak flips behind, combining his guns and adjusting them until a blue sword came out of the hole.

Launchpad: You crashed the wrong wedding pal!

Steelbeak: Really, I'm pretty sure I crashed the right one.

Launchpad: Yeah, well guess what, crashing stuff is my thing!

Launchpad swings his trident but Steelbeak parries with his beak and laser sword. Launchpad launches 3 strikes Steelbeak blocks until they blade lock.

Just as Beakely got up she's wrapped in Ma Beagle's whip. The head Beagle leaps onto Beakely, furiously whacking her purse in the face, Beakely shouts as she stumbles around in pain.

Violet was in a magical clash with Black Arts Beagle who floating midair.

Black Arts: Your powers are mere parlour tricks compared to my mystical arts.

Violet: We shall see about that!

They both launch purple blasts of energy that explode upon collision.

April, May and June get up only to find themselves getting attacked by Leopold. They scream and quickly jump out of the way to avoid getting down.

Webby lifts her head up and gasps to see Black Heron looming above them with a sinister grin.

Webby: Black Heron…

Heron: Time for me to dispose of you once and for all, child.

She brings down her sword and Webby screams in horror but at the last second Mabel and Julia block their creator together with angered looks.

Mabel: Stay away from our sister!

Julia: You're not laying a hand on Webby!

Heron: Is that anyway to talk to your mother May, June.

Mabel: Those aren't our names anymore!

Julia: We're Julia and Mabel and we won't let you hurt our family!

Heron: Fine! Then you can both die with them and your so-called sister!

She pushes so hard her creations are sent flying. Mabel bolts up and charges Heron, launching multiple swings and kicks but Heron sends her screaming away with a high kick. When Julia dives down to land a punch Heron ducks and rapidly jabs her in stomach before elbowing youngest creation and sending her screaming in pain. Just as Webby gets up Heron approaches and kicks her before she could react. Webby is sent screaming into some seats and Heron drops down to impale her. Webby slides underneath another chair and the Genetic Triplets attack Heron together. She dodges a flying kick from Webby, a leg sweep from Julia and leapt back when Mabel through a punch. She fires missiles and the girls quickly dodge.

Scrooge stands picking up Sword of McDucks just as Flintheart approaches him with his axe ready.

Glomgold: Scrooge.

Scrooge: Glomgold.

The two billionaires charge each other and lock blades, glaring at each other intensely.

Scrooge: Why on Earth would you team up with Lunaris! You tried to help us get rid of him, remember!?

Glomgold: Yes, I remember! Saving Earth from the Moon Man is one of my crowing achievements! But how can I resist the offer to help me create a world without Scrooge McDuck!

Scrooge: Ugh…I forget who I'm talking too sometimes!

Scrooge and Glomgold repeatedly swing their sword and axe, exchanging blow for blow. Scrooge holds his sword down to block one swing, Glomgold deflected another and the rival's deadlock again for a bit.

Black Heron stomps on Webby and she screams in pain as Heron violently pins her down. Mabel and Julia jump onto her, comically pulling her and hair. Heron releases her robotic fingers to electrocute the twins and they're sent screaming in pain. They hit the floor hard behind Merlock and Lunaris.

Webby: Mabel! Julia!

The Duck Boys charge Lunaris together only for Merlock to appear and cross his Ethereal Blades to unleash an X-shaped energy blade that smashes into the Duck Boys and the hit the floor hard. Donald, Della, Gladstone, Fethry and Daisy charge together with their weapons ready but Merlock flies forth. With one swing he knocks back Gladstone and Fethry and with another swing he sends Donald, Della and Daisy screaming too. The 5 of them hit the floor and Lunaris walks up next to Merlock.

Lunaris: Impressive.

Merlock: You're too kind. My compliments by the way on dispatching this family with ease.

Lunaris: Oh, but it was only possible thanks to you my friend.

The Duck Cousins and Duck Boys get on their feet, still determined.

Donald: Boys! Get Mabel and Julia! We'll handle these big palookas!

Lunaris: You'll handle nothing! Lunaris walks over to the piano. Your attempt to defeat me and my imprisonment have made me faster… He lifts the piano high above his head. Stronger!

He tosses the piano and it smashes into the 8 ducks, sending them screaming out the church.

They hit the road outside, lying on the floor in pain.

Webby is next to get kicked out of the church, screaming as she lands on top of the boys. Lena and Violet are blasted out the walls, screaming as they crash into the kids. Scrooge, Launchpad and Beakely are next to get kicked out and scream as they crash onto the road with the rest of their family. Leopold flies out the church with April, May and June in his grip before tossing them into a building stood at the opposite side.

Even together the Gizmoducks were struggling against MegaBeaks. Gizmo-Bulb wrestles with the monster but Beaks smashes him with his body and the massive Bulb robot falls on its back. He flinches from Gizmo-Cop's laser shots but when she closes in Beaks smacks her and sends her screaming. Gizmoduck and Gizmo-Dee unleash a missile barrage and electric orb combo but MegaBeaks sends it right back with a punch, causing Gizmo-Dee to gasp in horror.

Gizmo-Dee: Gizmoduck, watch out!

She pushes Gizmoduck out of the way and the orb explodes on her, sending her screaming and crashing into Gizmo-Cop and Gizmo-Bulb.

Gizmoduck: Dr Gearloose, M'Ma, Gandra!

In a fit of rage he launches a stretch punch only for Beaks to dodge and catch it, reeling in Gizmoduck to hold him in the neck.

Beaks: Addios, amigo…

Boyd: Get away from my friend!

Boyd swoops in making Beaks stumble back with a punch to the face. He flies around MegaBeaks hurting him with heat visions.

Beaks: OW! OW! Alright, that's getting really annoying!

Boyd then begins throwing punches and kicks Beaks' face until he's eventually caught and is struggling to escape.

Beaks: Hi, son…

Beaks tosses Gizmoduck and Boyd, sending them screaming away.

Darkwing is struggling against Negaduck. He's pinned on the ground holding back the Chainsaw with his candle stick but it's slowly getting cut in half. Negaduck cackles, preparing to kill Darkwing until Gosalyn jumps onto his back, trying to restrain him but Starling yanks her off and tosses her away. The brief distraction allows Darkwing to kick Negaduck away and toss his disks which the crazed actor cuts in half. Negaduck tosses his Chainsaw and Darkwing quickly flips above to dodge, landing next to Gosalyn with her crossbow ready. But at the moment Negaduck launches 2 bombs that explode in front of Darkwing and Gosalyn, sending them screaming.

Darkwing, Gizmoduck, Gosalyn and Boyd are sent screaming out of the church. They smash into the building, landing near the Ducks.

Merlock blocks Xion, kicking her away and Lunaris tosses Xandra aside. Things are not looking very good for the heroes fighting for their lives in the church.

Lunaris: Playtime is over now!

Merlock: Very well then.

Merlock snaps his fingers and the villains respond the moment they heard that. The wedding hall is practically torn apart.

Sora leapt off of Manny to slash Bradford only for the Heartless Buzzard to slash with his talon and send Sora crashing into one of the seats. With a sonic screech Manny slams into the wall and drops onto the floor.

A bunch of Beagles and Pirates had piled onto Humphrey and were restraining Ari, until they push the bear onto its back and threw Ari away.

Pete throws his chain hammer forward knocking Goofy away into Minnie and Mickey. Don Karnage kicks away Kit before tossing Molly into him and they hit the floor. With a wave of flames Maleficent blew the Riku, Kairi, Ventus, Roxas, Terra, Lea, Aqua, Xion, Namine and Isa away. The Beagle Boys are giving the Knights of the Round Table a difficult time. Glomgold tossed more dynamites and Lu Hai tosses cards that turn to bombs that explode everywhere. The Moonlanders were struggling to fight of the Yin Monsters and Penumbra was barely holding back an Insectoid with her spear. Magica, Black Arts and Heron blasted more heroes like D'Jinn, Amunet and others. Steelbeak sends Fergus flying with a kick before blasting Downy and Matilda. After doing that most of the villains gather while the heroes struggle to deal with the other enemies.

Lunaris: Maleficent, Pete, stay here and lead our forces. Eliminate every one of these so-called heroes.

Maleficent: Of course.

Pete: Leave it to us!

Merlock: The rest of us will take this battle outside and settle old scores. We'll be borrowing Bradford if you don't mind.

Maleficent: Be my guest! In the meanwhile we'll make things more difficult for these urchins.

Maleficent sends up a blast of flames that destroy most of the ceilings and now the church threatens to collapse on everyone. Yen Sid quickly holds up his hands, telepathically stopping the rocks falling. He was about to get attacked by enemies but some of the heroes save him by getting rid of them.

All the villains except Maleficent and Pete take their leave, prompting Mickey, Panchito, Fergus and Jose to run after them.

Mickey: Stop!

Sora: Hold it right there!

Fergus: You're not going anywhere!

Panchito: We're not letting you hurt our amigos!

But just as they attacked Pete throws his chain hammer and Maleficent sends out a wave of flames that sends the 4 of them screaming away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 12 15
Ducktales Movie 3 - Moonvasion Infinity War
5.8K 67 8
The Ducktales series finale finally airs, but when Y/N tries to watch it, she's sucked into the world of Ducktales. Y/N has no idea how to get back h...
2.7K 115 18
Book Four!!!! Now that Bradford is out of the way, we can focus on the important things in life. You know like friends, family, and fifty thousand ye...
1.2K 47 26
We will stand higher than ever before, mark my words...