Dream Team Omorashi Oneshots

By B0R3D_B33

Dream Team Omorashi Oneshots If you don't like omorashi please do not comment something hateful, if you could... More

Dream Manhunt Omorashi
Requests!
Dreamnap Omorashi
A/N
Dreamnap Omorashi PT.2

DreamNap Omorashi PT.3

548 8 11
By B0R3D_B33

⚠Warning: Harsh language⚠

A/N: I don't want to waste your time but I want to apologize, I haven't uploaded/Updated in quite a while! I've just always had a huge writer's block and not much motivation, plus, I've been stressed with school. Once again I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so SOOOOOOOOOO is sorry!!! (Totally didn't add more "so"'s just for more words..) :D. P.S 60% of this message is for extra words, still genuinely sorry.

CREDIT TO @sunsetfelix FOR THE IDEA OF THE DREAMPNAP OMORASHIS 

(Quick note: For no confusion Dreams text/speaking will be bolded "Like this" Sapnaps text/speaking will be italic "Like this" GeorgeNotFound text/speaking will be underlined "Like this" Tubbos text/speaking will be normal "Like this", BadBoyHalos text/speaking will be Italic + Underlined "Like this" and Tommyinnit text/speaking will be bold + italic "Like this"

POV: Dream/Clay invited a group of his friends to come over and watch a horror movie at his and his boyfriend's place! (Sapnap/Nick), He invited GeorgeNotFound/George, Tommyinnit/Tommy, Tubbo/Toby and BadBoyHalo/Bad/Darryl. Little did the other know, Dream was deathly scared of horror movies. He only invited them to watch a scary movie so he could act cool.

Third POV:

"BABBBBEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Nick's screech rung in Dream's ears as he had echoed his voice across one side of the house to the other.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!?!" Dreams shout echoed back to him, Sapnap shortly after walking into the room. Sparing the poor boys' voice.

"Bad texted that he picked up everyone, he said and I quote, "omw w everyone, 3-5 m away. a short trip but w these children and 1 man child it seems like hrs owo". " Nick slightly smirked holding the laughter in.

Dream wheezed at how his lover sarcastically read the text. Clay pushed open the microwave with a button, he pulled the microwaved popcorn out with steam fluently flowing from the crevices offered from the popped corn cornels.

"[cough] HAHAA-- [cough] O-okay.. [cough]" Clay walked into the other room after seeing Nick responding to Darryl. He left soon after putting the popcorn in a bowl adding things such as Salt and Butter. Also carrying other popcorn toppings encase they wanted different toppings.

He hadn't picked a movie yet, He figured he would let them pick. Of course, he would've rather picked himself and they would watch a lessened scary movie but, the whole point of this was to prove that he was not a wimp since he always got called "pissbaby"

Dream was in a train of thought until he got interrupted, by the one and only ear-piercing doorbell. He heard words from the kitchen, they yelled

"COMEEE INN!!" The words were dragged along.

The door handle turned and swung open, On the outside of the door were the two boys and behind the two men. The younger and older teen rushed in shouting, Not necessarily shouting, more just screaming. Not screaming anything in particular, just genuinely screaming. Tommy the younger boy immediately sprung himself onto the couch. Soon after already sinking into the softness of the cushions. Tubbo, the older boy was to sprinting everywhere. Toby soon after seeing Tommy laying comfortable on the sofa he decided to ruin that moment by also springing himself onto the couch but shortly following, rising to his feet and leaping, making the younger boy eject out of his comfortable state.

"YOU BITCH!! DON'T JUMP WITHOUT ME!?!?" He shrieked at the elder whilst he stood up on his feet and did as the matured did. Dream grumbled as he went lectured them, they had the choice to sit down or get off as if both of the two occurred similar to his cat. 

Quickly following the commotion caused by the younger the elders all settled in, Clay and Nick had one large sofa in which meant they could all sit together. Before starting the movie dream brought out blankets for everyone.

(699 WORDS POGGG!! LMFAO)

They all sat down, them all in different pairs, most pairs cuddling together (Not shipping anyone except Dream x Sapnap) Tommy and Toby were gripped together naturally as they were best friends, George and bad comfortably yet awkwardly were in a hug-ish placement. surprisingly they were not cuddling or hugging but of course, Clay and Nick were holding hands. 

"Cmon, your pick!" Dream exclaimed as he tossed the remote in Bad's direction. Bad caught the remote and clicked on Netflix.

"Oooo~ Netflix and chill..?~," Tommy said in a teasing voice earning a chuckle from most.

"LANGUAGE!" bad shouted going to the movie sections, after scrolling for 1-2 minutes in the horror movies suddenly the remote got snatched. Bad looked over to see tubbo wielding the remote now, 

"Hey! You muffin I was picking!!"

"ughh" Tubbo groaned at bad, "YOU TAKE TO LONGG!!!" Tubbo shouted impatiently.

"JUST SHUT UP AND PICK DAMMIT"

"OO, OO!! LET'S WATCH 'IT 2'! IT ONLY CAME OUT A WEEK AGO" With Tommy's suggestion the group hummed in agreement, Dream sounding hesitant.

(I haven't watched IT 2- the only part I know is some gay dudes get killed at the start sooo, I'm just going to watch the movie as I write, aha.)

"Awee~~ What's wrong little pissbaby?? You going to peepee in your panties~?" George teasingly awed to Clay. Tommy laughed, loud and annoyingly. 'pissbaby' 'You going to peepee in your panties?', Those words made Dreams lower abdomen tingle. Already needing to piss.

"Fuck off.." Dream felt flushed at the comment. Meanwhile already feeling an urge in his bladder, he winced at the realization without anyone noticing. 

"Language!"

"CMONNN START IT!!"

"I knowwwww IM GOING!" He pressed the remote

The movie started with a deadly giggle and then the Warner Bros logo. Unsettling music played throughout the rest of the intro, the beginning started with a scene of a bloody girl who seemed young (this already jump scaring dream a tiny bit) she is floating up it seems, screaming "NO" constantly in the background. the screen went bright, (skipping the rest of that scene) then it cut to a carnival, a crowded one. There was a carnival game a few kids were playing and at the end, an older boy, The elder won a plushie but the child beside him seemed sad "hey do you want this?" he began "thanks for letting me win.." he said whispering in the girl's ear as he passed it to her. Another boy showed up and gave the one that seemed younger a beaver hat "Well, here's your consolation prize~!" he said handing the hat. 

"LOOK ITS FUTURE CLAY AND NICK!!" Tommy screamed getting a nervous giggle from Nick and an 'STFU!!' from Tubbo who was already invested 15 seconds in.

 He smiled widely and placed the hat on the top of his head, "I'm not a big fan of beaver but I mean, look at that!" he said finishing with a kiss on the lips to the other boy, 

"THAT'S GONNA BE ME WITH A GIRL SOMEDAY" Tommy bragged on, and Toby snapped out of his investment, elbowing Tommy with a chuckle.

Dream already got a bad feeling, making him timid. He felt himself getting tenser, moving his legs closer together. he had a sinking feeling in his chest.

(I'm now realizing how hard this is gonna be so I'm just gonna skip 90% of it and just do the jump scares after this one scene BECAUSE IM NOT EXPLAINING A 3 HOUR  MOVIE-)

(Skip this part if wanted it is just explaining the first part it doesn't matter all that much)

As they kissed a 10 to 16-year-old boy saw them, giving a dirty look. "Soo, we need to talk logistics." the older said, "Ooo~ how romantic" The brunette jokingly teased. The boy walked up to them, "Romantic?, What's so fucking romantic, huh?" He growled, slapping the held drink by the younger onto the ground and spitting at it. They stood in silence, soon started to walk away once again. "Momma never teach you to answer when you're asked a question?" Another boy yelled, obviously older. They stopped again "C'mon Adrian," The Man said pulling his lover. 'Adrian' starred. "You got a problem faggot?" The boy pulled away from his lovers' grip and in defence, he replied "I don't, but Meg Ryan called. She wants her wig back." The boy snapped back at the other. His lover pulled him away again, exiting the carnival. The two boys walked onto a bridge discussing a conversation. The boys were suddenly stopped by one of the boys from earlier yelling "Take off that fucking hat!", they were in a group of four, they surrounded the two boys. "We don't want a bunch of assholes like you in the town," One of the group said. "He was born here, asshole!" He defended his lover. " Okay! I'll take off the hat for you. But Y'know, Why leave it there? Anything else you want me to take off?" He teased the group. "Any special request ladies?" He finished, He turned around to see the main guy of the group, and was greeted with a punch. It broke into a small fight until the lovers were on the ground, the group divided in two pinning each one down, The younger 'Adrian' Pulled out an inhaler, "I don't think you'll be needing that!" The one pinning him down kicked the inhaler. "LEAVE HIM ALONE FUCKER! HES GOT ASTHMA YOU BITCH" his partner yelled, They started kicking the younger as he struggled for air. The groups' partner was cheering on the one pinning and beating. They started slapping, kicking and punching 'Adrian' as he spat out blood, His face was now gory, Blood everywhere (Dream during most of this fight got tenser, Sapnap yet to realize due to dream had let go of his hand a long time ago. Dream winced at most the punches they threw, even so, if it was just a movie) "I still hate your hair" 'Adrian' Spat out at the older, then he got brutally punched unconscious. The lovers' screaming words were inaudible as his lover continued to be brutally beating. They were done beating him, he was visibly weak. The boy took off the hat and put it back onto his head as they carried him to the ledge of the bridge. "Welcome to derry mother fucker." Adrian was thrown off the bridge and into the water down below as his lover continued screaming, The group left behind the one as the other had already been punished enough. It cuts to him running down below the bridge to find his lover, and he sees a clown picking him up "Adrian!" The boy screams to the other on the other side, he looks at the clown evil look. as his jaw expands to see 1000's sharpened teeth inside and he dug them into the man's heart "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" the boy screamed in terror. the boy whimpered as thousands of red balloons went by and after they passed the clown along with his lover were gone.

(End of long movie scene now)

Dream suddenly ripped the blanket off him and started walking away, getting looks from most of the group in confusion. 

"Where ya' goin'?" Nick asked as Clay stopped hearing the question.

"U-Uhm,... I-I was going... To-.. Uh.." Clay stuttered not getting much out, "Going t-to get drinks.." Clay mumbled just above a whisper letting everyone hear. 

"WOOOOOO!! DREAM THE WAITRESS?!!?" Tommy shouted as dream walked past the hallway into the kitchen.

It wasn't true that Dream intended to get drinks, He was actually going to go to the bathroom but he felt too embarrassed to say so even though nobody would've cared. He would have to empty his bladder at some point during the movie, he already was squirming a bit. Clay naturally had a small bladder but when it came to horror movies, He could only last about an hour especially with all the jump scares. Dream prepared 12 drinks, just in case anybody wanted more than one drink.

Dream returned with a tray of drinks, "Here you go~!" He said fancily as he placed the tray onto the coffee table, Everyone immediately grabbed a drink. And they continued watching the movie. 

After about an hour most of the drinks were gone, Clay had drunk the most drinks. He had three so far, it seemed to be the only thing that distracted him from the movie. So in his mind, he thought if he'd just drink throughout the whole movie he wouldn't get scared by it. It was a dumb decision. There were still at least two whole hours of the movie and his bladder was full, Bursting even. He squirmed in his spot, whining softly. Grabbing his crotch under the blankets, he'd already leaked a bit by one jumpscare. if he were to stand up they would for sure notice.

In the next scene, Clay couldn't help but watch it, anything to get his mind off his urging bladder.

There were two boys in a hallway, they ran into dog "Awee whos a good boy" one said, they babied the small cute dog for about 2 more seconds, until. suddenly the cute dog turned into a werewolf deformed monster in a matter of seconds. (it was a jumpscare)

Bad gasped.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Tommy screamed.

Tubbo was in shock

But most importantly dream flinched badly getting scared by the screen. Dream whimpered loudly. as he leaked a lot, He realized he couldn't stop. He was flushed, relieved, shocked, terrified, he didn't know what to feel, but he stopped trying. He strongly released all of his three drinks, moaning softly to the releasing pressure. The loud movie covered his gentle moans, he soaked himself and the couch, praying it wouldn't reach sapnap and Tommy but luck wasn't on his side. Nick and Tommy felt liquid slowly spread to him. 

"What the fuck-?" Tommy whisper-yelled slightly but getting cut off by Nick, sapnap jumped off the couch careful the blanket still covered Dream,

"Come let's get popcorn!" Sapnap said creating a distraction, as he felt the piss on his leg too. he glared at dream.

"Coming Dream?" George asked not wanting him to feel forgotten, 

"U-Uhm.. i-i think i-ill s-stay.." Dream stuttered, still pissing strongly. As they walked away, dream moaned loudly not loud enough for the others to hear. With his desperate stream slowly stopping, he had no clue what to do. All he could do was put a towel over the piss and change pants while the others were gone. He swiftly put the blanket back on, not wanting the others to get skeptical. They all walked into the room as a group with various snacks.

"Hey babe, can I talk to you for a sec?" Sapnap asked in a normal-toned voice not to get attention from the others.

"I-.. Uhm, y-yeah.." Dream mumbled his words.

"C'mon then!" Sapnap walked into the bathroom, waiting for dream to follow.

"Y-yeah..?"

Sapnap shut the door firmly, "Did you piss yourself?" He said upfront already knowing.

Dream was taken aback, Of course, Nick already knew considering the wetness, the fact Clay was no longer tense out of nowhere. Also, the fact he drank three drinks made it obvious he would have to piss sooner or later.

"W-..Wel..l... I-.. I-I'm s-s-sor... S-sorry. I-It was... A-an, a-a-c-ident.. I-i d-did-n't. m-mean to!" Dream stuttered out with tears forming, wiping his leaking tears as soon as they feel. Dream looked at the ground ashamed. 

"B-babe! It's okay.." Nick ran over to dream to comfort the poor boy.

"D-dream..."

"Yeah..?"

"What would you think about diapers?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

P             T       .       4          ?

Words: 2669 ;) (hahaha funny number lmao :D)

(I didn't bother to edit most of it because I wanted to get it out as soon as possible so there might be mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 35.2K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
338K 12.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
823K 18.7K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.