The vampire world

By MelodyT24

"For your information, I refuse to barbie myself up to be sold to some bloodsucking demons?" Gabriella yelled... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Chapter 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

29

28 2 0
By MelodyT24

Gabriella Monet POV

It's been two days since I last saw Slade and those two days were miserable for me as I felt pains in my chest. It was as if my chest was being cut into pieces. I knew it was the bond that I shared with Slade and being away from him Made me realize that I could not do without him and it was infuriating.

After the episode with my supposed sister, Rhoda gave me another guest to serve and for two days, I've been used more than I expected. The guests I served were not Couples but siblings. The female was too demanding and orders me around while the Male make passes at me. They were both annoying but I decided to play along with them because I didn't want to anger any of them

"Clean my shoe for the party tonight," Candice, the female order. She bears a resemblance to a doll I used to play with as a child. She was slim and wears makeup all the time. Her blonde hair was always styled in a bun style and her nails were so long that they could pierce a person's heart.

"There is a party tonight?" I questioned her.

"Yes," she scrunched her nose in disgust. "Clean my shoe slave!"

"That's what I'm doing," I replied with gritted teeth.

"Be fast about it. I need to look good for the princes." Candice squealed. At the mention of princes, my mind went to Slade so I decided to ask her.

"Which of the prince?"

"Prince Kyle. He is so dreamy!" She said softly and then turned to glare at me. "What is your business with the princes? You have a crush on Prince Kyle."

"No," I shook my head in denial and continued cleaning her shoe.

"Daphne likes Kyle," I thought and looked at Candice who was busy staring at her reflection In the mirror.

After cleaning Candice's shoes, I helped prepare her dress. A red sequin dress that shows all her back and was too short. I never knew Vampires could be so slutty. Her brother Gerald wasn't an exception. He made me iron his blue tuxedo and polish his Italian brown shoes. When the time for the party came, they didn't even ask if I wanted to change my clothes. They made me go to the party in a pink gown that I have been wearing for two days.

When I bought up the idea of changing my clothes, Candice almost bite my head off. "You are not changing anything. You need to be by my side throughout the night." She shouted at me so I went into the party hall with them in my pink gown.

The hall was really large and enough to accommodate thousands of Vampires. The theme of the party was red and blue and there were at least a hundred round tables with three chairs each in the hall. Candice and Gerald walked toward their seat that was at the center of the hall. They both sat down while I stood behind them. The hall soon get filled with vampires and I found that my supposed sister and her husband were sitting beside Candice and Herald and Elegance happened to be their Slaves.

I pretend I didn't see Lady Aneka and when I turned to look at her, She smiled at me. Well, it wasn't something I was expecting but I wasn't ready to fall for her stupid pretense. "The King and Queen are here!" The arrival of the royal family was announced and they all walked inside the hall and took their seat in the front row. The princes soon joined as they walked into the hall in blue tuxedos. Luciana who wore a red mermaid dress had her hand around Slade's.

"He seems to be happy while I suffer." I thought and scoffed.

Slade must have heard my thought as he looked around probably searching for me. I looked in his direction and when our eyes met, we shared a moment. I shivered feeling cold as if he was right beside me. "Get me a drink!" Candice ordered and broke the connection.

"Right," I walked to the end of the hall where the drinks were. It was blood mixed with ice. I scrunched my nose as I found it disgusting. "Hey Gab," someone said beside me. It was Daphne.

"Daphne!" I exclaimed. "I would have loved to hug you but," I pointed to the drink in my hand.

"Right. We rarely see each other." Daphne confessed.

"Yes, it's so sad," I admitted. "So how are the guests you are serving?" I changed the topic.

"They are very demanding." She snorted. "The wife is a pain in the neck while the husband is a pain in the whole body!" She complained. "They treat me like I'm worthless and I...." She paused and looked at me. "I missed when I was with Kyle."

At the mention of Kyle, I looked toward where Candice and Gerald sat but she was nowhere to be found instead she was talking to Kyle.

That bitch, I thought.

I stood in front of Daphne blocking get from seeing them. "I need to get this back to the guests." She referred to the drinks in her hand.

"But," I turned to look at Kyle and saw that he was still talking to Candice and they weren't only talking, Candice has her hand on Kyle's. I didn't want my friend to see them because I knew it'll break her heart so I did everything to stop her from leaving. "What do you miss the most about Kyle?" I questioned out of the blue.

"What?" Daphne sounded confused but I didn't want her to see Kyle and Candice. "Look Gab, we'll talk later. I need to take this to my master."

"Erm," I scratched my head with my free hand. "Can you not?" I scratched my head again unable to form any words.

"Gab!" Daphne shouted. "I need to leave," she pushed me to one side and walked away.

"Damn it!" I balled my hand into a fist and punch the thin air.

"You still do that," Someone said behind me. "You are Still the same Gab." I turned and when I saw that it was Lady Aneka, I walked away.

"Wait!" She shouted and jogged after me. "I'm sorry Gab. "

"What are you sorry for Lady Aneka? Stop pestering me. I don't know you." I said to her and continue walking.

"Gab listen to me," she grabbed my hand but I slapped her hand away. "You can do anything you want Gab but I won't stop until I apologize to you."

I suddenly stopped and faced her. "Why are you following me? The last time I checked you don't know me."

"I'm sorry. I had to do that for you."

"For me?" I scoffed. "You slapped me because I thought you were my sister. You, vampires, are all the same." I accused.

"I am your sister!" She shouted at me. "Look Gab, everything I did was for you. If I hadn't slapped you then Xavier would find out that you are my sister and he would come after you."

"Easy for you to say. I don't have anything to say to you," I paused and bite my Lips to fight back the tears that were threatening to fall. "The Annabella I know would hug me and tell me that she missed me. You are not my sister, you are just someone that looks like her. My sister would never submit to a vampire let alone get pregnant and become a blood-sucking demon. "

"Gab!" Aneka cried. "I.......," I didn't allow her to finish as I walked away leaving her standing alone. She deserved it for ignoring and slapping me. If she was truly my sister then she wouldn't have done that.

"Here is your drink," I announced my presence to Candice as I dropped her drink on the table where Teale, Slade, and Kyle were. "I didn't see you at your table."

"Now you've seen me. Shoo!' She pushed me away.

I stumbled and was about to fall but Slade held me before I could hit the ground. Time stopped as I melt away in his arms.

" Erm, Erm!" Luciana came over to the table. "Slade, The king would like to see you." She eyed me and then smiled at Slade.

"I think I should go," I pushed Slade away from their table. I walked outside the hall and held my beating chest. "Gabby get a grip!" I shouted at myself. "He doesn't even like you!"

"Talking about me?" I jumped in fright as Gerald appeared in front of me.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were inside the hall."

"The party was getting boring so I decided to come outside for a while." He explained. "You okay? I heard you talking to yourself a few seconds ago."

"You saw me!" I exclaimed and cover my eyes. "I'm so foolish."

"No, you are not." Gerald grabbed my hand and placed it into his. "Come, I need your help with a few clothes of mine." He tried to pull me but I didn't budge. "Are you a rock or something?" He groaned.

"But Your sister needs me back in the hall. "

"It's only for a second. Candice wouldn't even know you are gone."

"Fine but," I freed my hand from his and walked forward. "Let's go "

"Okay." He put his hands inside his pocket and whistled as we walked towards his room.  

Once we got to his room, he locked the door behind him and pointed toward his closet. He picked a white shirt for me. "I need you to help me iron it," he ordered.

"But the party," I tried to argue but he grabbed my hand. Before I knew what was happening, he had placed my hand inside his mouth. He licked my hand with his tongue and winked at me. "What the hell?" I tried to free my hand from his mouth but his grip on it was too tight.

"I've always wanted to have a taste of your blood and body," Gerald confessed. He pulled me closer to himself and sniffed my neck.

Not again.

"Please, let me go please!" I begged and struggled against him. "Please."

"That's one thing about you humans. You are too weak and surrender quickly. That's why you are our slaves. " he burst into laughter.

"You don't know what you are doing? Slade will come after me," I didn't know when I said that but Slade and I shared a bond so he'll come for me.

"You mean Prince Slade?" He scoffed. "I heard you are his slave but do you think he cares about you?" He questioned and when I didn't reply, he chuckled. "Let's make this easy little human. " his hand found my dress and in a blink of an eye, he ripped it off with his strong hands. He placed a hand on my left breast which was now visible and groped it.

I trembled and hot tears spilled out as I thought of how I was going to be defiled by a worthless Vampire. I closed my eyes as I wished Slade could save me. Gerald lick my bare chest and trailed it down to my belly button. He sucked on it and I yelled out in pain.

"Stop screaming!" He backhand slapped me but I didn't stop and continued screaming.

"Slade, please save me," I wished.

Gerald pushed me to his bed and pulled off what was remaining of my dress. He laid on top of me and pinned my hand to the bed. I continued screaming as I was afraid of him and what he'll do to me. I kept wishing Slade would come help and just when I thought Gerald was going to have his way with me, His door burst open and we both turned to face it.

"Slade!" I shouted.

"Sorry, little sister but it's me," The person who had come to save me was my supposed sister Aneka. "Get off my sister!"

She was not whom I was expecting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 45.8K 27
What if I told you those fairytale creatures were real? That werewolves and vampires really do hate each other? You would say that I was crazy right...
81.3K 7K 33
Ariella doesn't want to love a human, they have ruined her world, tried to steal from her, taken those she loved away from her and made her life diff...
6.2K 297 12
In the world today, Vampires rule, they are above all. Humans are slaves. Children who are born through a Vampire and human are killed right away. ...
1.1K 116 23
Bridget Sheehan has three major problems. 1. She is a vampire, and has no idea how it happened. 2. Someone is trying to kill her (most likely witch...