Stray kids reactions

By baby_stay17

Titel speaks fot itself <3 Some stray kids content because I love the boys Request are open Enjoy <33 More

request
Crying at there door / Hyung line
Crying at there door / Maknae line
Being tired / Hyung line
Tired / Hyunjin long version
Being tired / Maknae line
School / Hyung line
School / Maknae line
sleepy / Chan One shot
Cuddling / Felix one shot
Seungmin / painting one shot
first kiss / hyung line
first kiss / maknae line
sleeping on there lap / Hyung line
Sleeping on there lap / Maknae line
Sick / Hyung line
Cooking together Hyung line
Christmas Special // Hyung line
Dates // will you be my valentine
Cooking Together// Maknae Line

Sick / Maknae line

830 15 0
By baby_stay17

pov: You or member are sick and helping each other

Jisung

- You were shocked when the door was slammed open and Jisung stumbled inside looking like he just spent the previous eight hours drinking in a bar. Without looking or greeting you he let himself fall onto the couch, crushing your legs underneath him, reminding you of your old German shepherd which even with being seven years old thought he was still a puppy and regularly jumped onto your legs when you would sit on the couch.
- "Jisung, what the fuck?!" You exclaimed, not sure if he really drank any alcohol or something else happened.
- "Migraine." He mumbled into your hoodie as he snuggled his head into your lap and wrapped his arms around your torso, locking his fingers into each other as he always does.
- Knowing how his migraines were sensitive to noise, you turned off your Netflix show and ran your fingers through his hair, smoothing back any strands that had fallen into his face.
- "If you want to you can already go to the bedroom and I'll join you there with a glass of water and some painkillers." You offered after noticing his scrunched-up eyes and the pain written over his face.
- it wasn't unusual for Jisung to have migraines. Sometimes they lasted for days and turned him into a living vampire with the windows darkened, no sunlight, complete silence, only sleeping and barely eating anything.
- He looked up at you, eyes scrunched together as if the sun was directly shining at him.
- "Deal." He dramatically rolled out of your lap, nearly falling off the couch and making you smile before he was slurring to the bedroom like a zombie, fingers pressed against his temples, drawing circles onto them.
- You grabbed the glass of water and searched for the proper painkillers in the bathroom, to take two pills with you for him.
- Jisung was already laying in bed with the blanket almost completely pulled over his head so that only his hair was peaking out of his sushi roll of blankets.
- You placed everything on the table next to him and continued your way to the window, where you pulled the curtains down to dim the room a bit and opened the window for some fresh air.
-The next thing was Jisung's hand which grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards the bed, where you stumbled and fell into the mattress and into Jisung's arms which caught you.
- He covered your body with the blanket and pulled you closer to him, that way that he could burry his head in your chest and hug your torso.
- You chuckled at him and proceeded to brush your fingers through his hair and massage his scalp for some relief while having whisper conversations until both of you fell asleep.

Felix

- You had already cancelled all of your plans for today when you woke up this morning with that uncomfortable, painful feeling in your lower stomach, signalling it was the time of the month.
- In the beginning you thought of continue to sleep but these thoughts were destroyed after the feeling of vomiting forced you onto your legs and into the bathroom where you kneeled and began to throw up an empty stomach.
- When he heard you running down the hall, Felix followed after you. But even when he wanted to help you, there weren't many options for him and seeing you like this every month hurt him and made him feel useless.
- He knelt down next to you, holding your hair back and gently patting your back to hopefully comfort you a bit.
- You were already able to feel the migraine building on as you begun to sweat as much as you would on a midsummer day. It was stressing you out but worrying about it wouldn't helping right now, so you tried calm down by listening to Felix's sweet nothings.
- as per usual, your circuit failed you, your head and eyelids were extremely heavy, You vision got blurry and the feeling of losing conscious made it harder for you to support your own body weight. It wasn't even necessary to talk about the cramps as the tears started to roll down your cheeks.
- Felix knew by now how these situations normally went on. He put your hair up and handed you a cold cloth while helping you to sit straight against the tiles for some support. Your hands were shaking crazily and even while holding one tight with his own, you couldn't stop.
- When you were a bit better and asked Felix to leave for you to get ready, he gave you some time and space while he warmed your favourite cherry pit cushion and filled a glass with water before searching in the medicine cabinet for your painkillers that you got from your doctor.
- it wasn't easy for you to ask for help in these kind of situations were you felt helpless and not in control of your body. The feeling of not being taken serious for years didn't made anything better. It made you feel weak and uncomfortable in front of others but as your relationship with Felix grew and with it your trust, you started to accept his help.
- When Felix brought everything up he knocked on the door, asking if you were ready and if he should help you with walking back to the bathroom. You let him in, legs being some kind of numb and wobbly and feeling a bit disoriented and not fully there.
- He put his arm around your waist, letting you support your body on his to help you walk back to the bed and under the cozy and warm blanket, thanks to Felix which placed the cherry pit cushion there.
- You sat with your back against the backrest, taking the meds and drinking the water while taking deep breaths and hoping for the pain to leave, In the meantime Felix was tiptoeing around the bed to sit next to you, patiently waiting for you to get ready before he lays his arm around your shoulder and you could lean against him with your head on his shoulder.
- He was gently stroking with his thumb over your shoulder and at times drew a heart with his fingers which made you smile at him as you closed your eyes and started to nod off.
- He never took his eyes off of you, and if the cherry pit cushion slipped he replaced it.
- He would always wait for you to wake up, and it wasn't unusual that when you wake up he was also sleeping.

Seungmin

-Seungmin was known for hiding pieces of information concerning his health. Not because he believed it didn't matter to you, but rather because he believes it isn't that big of a concern.
- He prefers to continue working even when he is ill and only visits the doctor when there is no other option. His terrible tonsillitis ended up being brought on by this kind of behaviour, and it wasn't diagnosed until three weeks later when you forced him to see a doctor.
- However, you were only a few steps away from tying that boy to his bed each time he was ill. You always tried to take care of him when he couldn't take care of himself.

- You could easily tell that Seungmin had a cold despite his best efforts to hide every cough, tissue use, and sneeze. So you started getting everything ready early in the morning while he was still sleeping because you knew he wouldn't stay at home the next day. You hoped that you could help him in that way without making him uncomfortable or going out of bounds.
- For him to warm up at work, you chopped veggies, made fresh soup which your grandma always made when you were sick, and poured it into a container. You lay some of cough drops, which in your perspective don't taste all that bad, right next to it.
- The next thing you did was boil tea and pour it into a thermos flask in order to keep it warm.
- When you had everything ready you took a couple of small sticky notes and wrote him some sweet messages wishing him well. Even though doing it made me feel strange and it reminded of those bento box moms, but finished it before returning back to bed. 
- You missed Seungmin the next time you woke up, which wasn't unusual. He was pretty skilled at sneaking around and being quiet. 
- When you walked into the kitchen all the boxes were gone, and the only thing on the counter was a message written in his handwriting.
- The note was filled with sweet words and him thanking you not only for the food but also for existing and not forcing him to stay home. He also doodled some hearts and left a PS, promising you that he would bring you your favourite takeaway food.
- When he came home he was holding two boxes of pizza in his hand which he set down on the counter before pulling you into a bear hug.

Jeongin

- After your date yesterday, when Jeongin urged you to go together with him to the park in the pouring rain as a lovely little date, he felt awful and didn't stop apologising.
- You both ended up having a wonderful date, being busy running from tree to tree to find some cover from the rain. It was a chilled cozy spring night due to the blooming season had already begun and all the buds were stretching their first blossoms up to the sun
But even after explaining to him that you would get sick because your immune system was as bad as these terrible Disney remakes you watched as a child, he disagreed to staying in.
- In the end, you spent the entire night trying to get your body temperature back to normal as Jeongin brought every blanket he could find in the house to wrap you in a thick burrito of fluffy fabrics. He only left your hands exposed so you could hold your mug inside your hands, which he refilled every few minutes. All you could manage was to laugh.

- Jeongin was troubled with guilt when he heard you coughing loudly and woke up in the middle of the night. In the hopes that it would at least somewhat help you, he gave up his pillow and put it below you to keep you in an upward position.
In the morning he woke up first and you were still sleeping beside him. Without thinking about it he texted his members that he would need to miss work today. He knew very well that you would stop him but you were still dozing off and he was sure that at least he needed to help you get better.
- His first thing to do was check the room temperature before leaving the house to get some medicine and call his mom to ask her to make your favorite soup. He even wrote a small list in his notes to not forget anything.
- The first stop was the groceries market to get a bag filled with your beloved snacks which would be enough for two months and cross out the first todo on his list.
- The next thing on his list was to get the soup from his mom but not without her lecturing him for good 5 minutes, followed by a small stop by your favourite coffee shop to get you your favourite drink.
- When he came home, you sat on the couch watching random shows still half asleep with a box of tissues on the table and a bunch of scrunched-up ones building a mountain in the trash can. He wrapped his arms around you from behind and kissed you on the cheek.
- "Jeongin, what-" but before you finish your sentence, he started apologising again, handed you the drink, and placed a bunch of bags next to you, which could fill up your whole stock of snacks.
- "And I got soup from my mom for you." He continued, placing a big plastic container on the counter.
- "And now I owe your mom a pot filled with soup." You sighed but with a smile on your lips, watching him. You ripped open a bunch of chocolate chip cookies you had to admit that no matter what, it was cute.
- "Stop, you owe nobody anything. Besides, she already scolded me and is very happing that she can cook for someone." He responded, coming back to you and stealing one cookie before wrapping his arm around you.
- "Thanks, But you owe me cuddles." You murmured while nibbling on the cookie and choking on a crumb. Jeongin laughed and handed you your drink.
- "Oh, I love that. Eventually, I should take you out in the rain more often." He wraps the blanket more tightly around you, hugging you.
- "Don't even think about it or I will never hand you your pillow back." You snuggled against his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 0 32
"Why want what you can't have?" "Why not?" (Unedited story I wrote in 2019... scary)
88.7K 1.6K 69
Stray Kids kpop boygroup texts with/without Y/N. Hope you enjoy!
22.4K 278 30
Various stories about our favourite boys in different situations. BoyXfemreader.
37.9K 499 34
stray kids x reader scenarios, imagines and reactions that hopefully won't make you absolutely cringe and die, lower caps intended - this book contai...