PUPPY LOVE¹

By GeorgiesRippedOffArm

❝they're like puppies in love.❞ [ liam dunbar × fem¡oc ] [ season 5 - 6 ] [ lowercase intended ] [ TRAIN WREC... More

intro one/act one
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
intro two/act two
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}

{7}

562 16 8
By GeorgiesRippedOffArm

"stiles, keep going!" lydia exclaimed.

"stiles, come on!" scott urged.

"we can see you, stiles, don't stop!"

"stiles!"

the light faded out.

scott gaped. "no... stiles! stiles!"

"stiles?" lydia called.

tay shook her head. "guys, he's not here."

"i'm sorry," isaac whispered to them.

"no, where is he?" lydia asked.

"lydia..." malia sighed. 

"it was working," she insisted.

"he was there." scott nodded. 

"you didn't see him?" lydia asked.

"no one was there," tay muttered.

"we didn't see anyone," malia added.

"stiles isn't here," isaac told them.

"no." lydia shook her head, she and scott staring at where the light just was. "he was here. i know it"

scott nodded. "i know, lydia. he was right there."

"stiles was here."

"maybe he ended up somewhere else," tay tried.

isaac and malia shared a look.

"come on," he said, pulling the two gently. "let's go back in there."

they went back to the room.

scott went to shut the door but someone stopped him.

"liam..."

tay's head snapped over. "oh thank god. how'd it go? where's theo? are you hurt?"

liam quickly hugged her, burying his face into her neck. "i love you. oh god." 

"i love you too." tay kissed his cheek. "ok, but really, where's theo?"

he hesitated, lifting his head. "he fought the ghost riders. i don't know where he went or if he was taken."

she frowned. "oh." she cleared her throat and nodded. "ok. i'm sure he's fine." she knew he was probably taken, so she would have to get him out as soon as possible. but for now, she had to focus.

liam squeezed her hand before looking at scott. "there's something you need to see. you too, tay."

"you're still here," scott noted.

"no shit," he muttered light-heartedly. "everyone else is gone. all of them. they're all gone. look, you have to come with me."

"wh-what is it?" scott asked.

"i-i-i-i can't explain it," liam stuttered. "i have to show you." he turned to tay. "and you're not leaving my side. i hated that. now, come on." he started walking, tay doing the same.

scott turned to the others. "uh, alright. yo-you guys stay here. just in case."

"in case stiles comes back?" malia asked. 

"yeah." he nodded. "and you need to keep trying."

"scott-" isaac spoke.

"stay here," he told him. he left the room and shut the door, him and tay following liam.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"jesus," tay whispered, seeing train tracks in the hall of the hospital. 

liam sighed with a nod, keeping tay under his arm.

"this is happening everywhere?" scott asked.

"here, the school, lacrosse field."

they walked down some of the tracks.

"what does this mean?" scott inquired.

"it means..."

they turned around at the voice, seeing douglas.

"it's working." then douglas roared, his eyes green and canines out.

liam and scott growled back, tay's eyes glowing white along with her hands.

"he can't take all of us?" liam tried.

"no way." scott shook his head.

"hollenhund," douglas called.

"you jinxed it," tay grumbled.

parrish growled, his body having green flaming lines from behind the trio. they turned their heads toward him. he walked toward them.

"parrish," scott tried. "parrish, you don't wanna do this. stop!"

"parrish!" tay exclaimed.

"the train is coming," douglas said, walking closer. "there's no stopping the wild hunt. you'll make a fine ghost rider, scott. and i'll have a true alpha by my side."

"parrish! stop!"

he growled.

"and then a banshee, a werecoyote, a fairy, two betas..."

"a stiles."

douglas furrowed his eyebrows as the three members of the back froze, parrish just stopping in confusion.

"a what?"

stiles showed up, hitting douglas in the back of the head with a metal bat.

tay gaped.

"bad guy, right? i didn't misread that?" stiles checked. "oh god!" he ran over to his friends when douglas started getting back up.

"stiles," she whispered. "oh my god!" 

"tay." he grinned as he dropped the bat, pulling her into the tightest hug ever. "oh, i missed you so much. wow." he jumped up, wrapping his legs around her middle as she held him up, just like in the library when she came back from england.

she took a deep breath, tightening her arms around him. "you're back!" she laughed. "oh my god, you're here!"

"i'm here. i'm back. you loook amazing, i missed you, it's so good to see you."

scott turned to parrish, taking this moment to his advantage. he pushed parrish toward douglas.

stiles looked at the two on the tracks before looking at scott, pulling away from tay. "oh!" he sighed in relief. he hugged scott with a chuckle. "buddy! oh, man! oh, it's so good to see you too."

"hey, hey, hey!" liam tapped him and scott, pointing to douglas and parrish. "uh..."

"big liam!" stiles threw his arms around the beta. "it's so good to see you too!"

"yeah, no yeah!" liam hugged back, tapping stiles' back. "good to see you, stiles. but, uh..."

parrish was on fire with green and orange flames and glaring at them.

"guys!" tay exclaimed, pulling stiles off of liam so he could see.

"oh. right. ok, yeah, we should go. go. go, go!"

they started running.

parrish roared, his arms up and hands together, sending the fire down the hall.

"shit!" stiles pushed tay in front of him, knowing fire was much more deadly to faires than humans.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"can't believe i'm gone a couple days, the whole place falls apart," stiles complained, grabbing something from a hospital room.

tay sighed. "stiles..."

scott exhaled. "no, you were gone for three months."

stiles ran out of the room, to them. "i was... what?"

"three months." liam nodded.

"ok, if they don't let me graduate, i swear to god..." he went into the other room.

"what are you looking for?" liam asked.

"ah! this." stiles ran back to them, holding up a fire extinguisher proudly. "and him."

parrish was on the other end of the hall, growling and still on fire.

"grab him. grab him now," stiles demanded. "not you, tay."

scott and liam shared a look before rushing to parrish when he picked up the pace. they pinned him to the wall as stiles held up the fire extinguisher, cooling parrish down - literally - with a funny expression.

the flames went away and he slid down the wall.

liam groaned. "ah!" he let out a small scream, patting his hands on his shirt. "god, ow!"

tay's heart nearly melted at how cute that was.

"liam, you're fine."

"god, that doesn't feel good. you know?"

"you poor thing," tay teased.

his face heated up.

"stiles?" parrish looked up. "what are you doing here?"

"buddy, love you, but we're way past that, ok?" stiles raised his eyebrows. "you gotta fill us in. what's going on?"

"douglas... he's merging the worlds so the ghost riders can cross over." parrish stood with liam and scott's help.

"yeah, he wants his supernatural army in our world," liam added.

"how do we stop him?" scott asked.

"the train. it's coming."

"ok, and how do we stop that?"

"you can't stop it."

"there's gotta be a way to stop it!" tay exclaimed. "parrish, you have to know something! think! focus! how do we stop the wild hunt?!"

he shook his head. "no, you can't stop it. but you can divert it."

"and how do we do that?"

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"ok, how the hell do you 'merge worlds'?" stiles questioned. "ok, nowhere in the manual does it say that werewolves can do that. and scott and i pretty much wrote the manual."

"douglas is part lion, part ghost rider, and all that bull," tay deadpanned.

"we can't even move between them, alright?" scott huffed. "look what it took to break you out."

liam turned to tay. "i have an idea."

"what is it?" she asked.

"i..."

she sighed. "whatever. i'll do it with you. just, tell me what i have to do."

"you have to stay with me," he told her. "just, do what i do. and whenever i tell you to do something, you gotta do it. ok? and i know i sound like a controlling person but-"

"blue eyes, you gotta tell me more than that," tay said. "the plan. what is it?"

scott and stiles stopped walking, turning to the two.

liam looked at them. "we can't move between worlds. but corey can. and if he can, so can tay. he can exist in both worlds."

"and he can take people with him."

"so that means tay can too." liam nodded. "at scott's house, he pulled a ghost rider into our world."

"at the lacrosse game, he brought us into theirs," scott added.

"what if that's how douglas is doing it?" liam thought aloud. "what if corey and/or tay are the keys?"

"interesting theory, ok? solid logic," stiles stated. "it is, but he's in there and we're out here."

"and tay is right here," liam exclaimed. 

"the only way to save everyone right now is to just divert the train. we don't know if it'll work for tay. she turns invisible, yeah, but she isn't the same as corey."

"we have to find him," liam decided.

"how?"

"tay. and we go into the hunt."

"no, no, no. liam. i think you're confused, we're trying to get people out of the hunt," stiles told him, he and scott walking closer. 

"they can get taken by a ghost rider," scott said. 

"it's just... that's not a pleasant option. i'm speaking from experience."

"blue eyes," tay whispered, pointing to the horse hove marks on the ground that has some green smoke.

"w-w-we don't need to get taken to get into the hunt," liam told the seniors. 

"ok. seems like you got an idea, let's disc-"

"c'mon!" liam and tay ran off, following the horse hove marks.

"where are you going?!" stiles exclaimed.

"we'll be back!"

"were we like that?" stiles asked.

"worse." scott sighed.

"this way!" tay exclaimed, running up the stairs. "ok, so, i don't totally get your plan, but i kinda grasp it. so, am i the one-"

"no." he shook his head. "stiles made me realize it's too dangerous to try you because i cannot lose you again. it's selfish of me, but honestly i don't care. we gotta get corey."

they ran down the hall thing, seeing a horse on the ground.

"i hate horses," liam commented.

"you hated them ever since one kicked you in the d-"

"we don't talk about that." he shook his head. he sighed, climbing up. "nice horse... t-"

"oh!" tay exclaimed when she was suddenly grabbed by a ghost rider, using her elbow to hit his ribs. "shit! liam!"

"tay!" he shouted, trying to pull her away from him as he used his other hand to punch his face.

she tried to flip the ghost rider over her shoulder, liam trying to pull him off of her now. "come on!" she gritted her teeth. "get the hell of of me, you dirty piece of shit!"

someone showed up behind the ghost rider, plunging their claws into his back and getting him to let go of tay.

she looked up and smiled, exhaling heavily. "theo."

liam panted, holding tay tightly. "hey, you made it out!"

"yeah, barely!" theo said, wrapping his arm around the ghost riders throat to keep him from doing anything. "what's the plan?" he grunted in effort.

"uh, steal the horse to get to the hunt."

he scowled at liam. "you're kidding right? i went through all of this to keep you from being taken!"

"you need a hand?" liam asked.

"probably." tay nodded.

theo sighed and shook his head. "i'm good." he pushed the ghost rider against the railing. "go already! go! don't let tay get hurt."

"you go first," tay told him.

liam nodded, running and jumping over the railing, onto the horse with a scream. "ah! oh god!"

tay watched as theo fought the ghost rider, the boy clawing his chest and kicking him down. she waited to make sure the ghost rider was either unconscious or dead before she rushed forward, hugging the life out of theo. "you're ok."

theo took a moment before hugging her back, lifting her off the ground. "i'm ok. are you ok?"

she nodded, burying her face into his neck, not caring how his skin was covered in dirt. "i'm ok."

theo tapped her reluctantly as he lowered her, not wanting her to let go but knowing she had to go. "c'mon, you gotta get to the hunt."

tay let go reluctantly, looking over the railing with theo. she looked at the spot behind liam before she teleported there, scaring the shit out of her boyfriend.

"ah!" he exclaimed. "jesus, tay!"

she laughed. "sorry." she wrapped her arms around his waist to stay on the horse when it leaned back a bit.

theo shook his head with a slight smile, trying to hold it back. "liam, you know how to ride a horse?"

"not really." liam shook his head.

then they were off.

"be careful!" theo called after tay.

"right back at you!"

𖦹𖦹𖦹

tay's face lit up as she and liam jumped off of the horse. "mase! hayden!"

"oh my god," mason whispered.

hayden smiled. "guys."

tay and liam ran forward, pulling the two in a hug.

"when did you learn how to ride a horse?" hayden asked.

"just now." liam nodded.

mason chuckled.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"attention, all passengers. the train will be arriving in nine minutes."

"so that's corey?" tay asked as they all pushed through everyone, following mason who was following the wires. 

"yeah." mason frowned.

"jesus," she whispered.

mason took off running, the three following up quickly. he opened a door, all of them freezing at the sight.

"oh my god," tay whispered, tears prickling her eyes.

corey was wide awake, wires connected all over his arms and chest - all over his body, actually - which connected to the wall thing behind him, a mic in front of his face.

"attention, all passengers. the train will be arriving in eight minutes."

𖦹𖦹𖦹

they walked up to corey slowly, staring at him in shock.

mason hardly even pulled one of the wires, corey groaning in pain. "ok, we need to unplug him. we need to just get him out of this thing."

"mase, we can't get these out of him without hurting him." tay shook her head. "we might even kill him. we don't know how this works."

hayden took a deep breath. "we gotta get him out. i'll start with the big one. i'll pull it quick."

"wait!" tay exclaimed, grabbing her arm.

"it'll hurt, but corey can heal," she said.

"no, we can't," liam agreed with tay. "not until scott diverts the train. if we stop the merging, scott won't be able to find the diverter."

"you wanna just leave him like this?" mason gaped.

"no," tay told him. "god no."

"we have to give scott more time."

"look at him! we-we need to do something!"

"i know," tay whispered, putting a hand on his shoulder. "we'll get him out of this. but for now, scott needs to get to the diverter to save everyone before we save corey."

corey tried to nod. "not yet..."

mason grabbed his hand gently.

"you have to try to save everyone."

"how do we save you?" 

tay put a hand on her mouth to keep herself from crying, hating that she had to wait to save one of her best friends.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

tay looked up when she heard scott roar, sharing a look with liam.

"now!"

mason hesitated.

"it's ok," corey said. "i'll heal."

"promise?"

he nodded, then they pulled one by one, corey screaming in pain and them apologizing.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"ok!" stiles exclaimed. "so, liam, since you're the new alpha-"

"i'm not an alpha," liam cut him off, leaning on the jeep with an arm around tay's waist.

"right, but, you know, alpha-in-training."

tay laughed. "you were right. you and scott did make the manual because no one has ever said alpha-in-training."

stiles rolled his eyes playfully. "anyway-"

"well, i'd have to kill an alpha," liam accidentally interrupted again. 

"liam. since you're taking over, the most important thing you can remember is is that mason is always gonna be the one you's there to save your ass all the time. actually no, tay and mason."

"well, not all the time," scott spoke. 

"most of the time though," stiles told him. "which is why..." he grabbed his metal bat from the backseat. "i think you're gonna need this, mason."

"uh, i don't play baseball." mason chuckled, his arm around tay's shoulders.

"right, neither do i. it's... it's not the point." mason shook his head.

"his bat and sarcasm are his only defenses," tay informed.

mason nodded slowly, taking the bat. "ok. thanks."

"here you go."

"we gotta go," liam said. the trio started walking off.

"love you guys." stiles waved.

"we love you too, stiles." tay grinned. "you too, scott."

he chuckled.

they walked away.

scott turned to stiles. "is it just me or do the remind me of us and allison?"

stiles shook his head. "not just you, buddy." he sighed. "right." he continued his talk with scott.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

ONE MONTH LATER

"what?" tay asked, her voice emotionless but her face completely dropped.

"you need to come back, now," lena demanded.

"what?" she repeated. "why?! are you kidding me? i'm fine here with isaac, nothing has been happening that's put me in danger!"

lena scoffed. "get back to manchester. as soon as possible. we are having a very important talk when you get here." she hung up.

tay gaped at her phone before she felt her eyes burning with tears. 

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"i'm sorry," tay whispered, in liam's arms as tears streamed down her cheeks. "i don't-"

"no, no, it's ok." liam shook his head. 

"no, it's not," tay argued quietly. "i can't do this, liam."

"i know," he muttered. "but it is. it's ok."

"liam, i'm..." tay took a moment. "i'm trying to... i'm trying to get us to take a break," her voice broke and got quiet. "i'm trying to break up with you."

"i know," liam told her. "it's ok."

"how?" she cried. "it's not ok. it's not, liam. it isn't ok."

"i'll wait," he stated, trying not to cry too. "i'm gonna wait for you to come back. and the second you do, we'll be back together. we're gonna be ok."

"i ca- i can't make you wait. i can't do that. you don't have to wait-"

"i want to wait," liam insisted. "i told you, you're the love of my life. i love you. i will wait for you. i know we're going to be together again."

tay looked down. "liam..."

he placed his hand on her chin, lifting her head and kissing her gently. "i love you so much."

she sniffled, wiping the stray tear from his eye that fell. "i love you. way more. i love you more than anything. i'm so sorry."

liam shook his head. "we're going to be ok. tay, listen to me. we'll be ok. it's gonna be hell but we'll be ok eventually."

she sobbed softly. then she wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him and taking deep breaths. "i'm sorry. i love you."

liam rubbed her back, moving her head to kiss her forehead. "i love you too."

alex speaking,.
yep i had to have a sad ending yet again - but luckily this is S6A, so they'll get back together in S6B. which i'm writing now bc i don't wanna leave you guys hanging

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 5.1K 60
- Scott McCall - Stiles Stilinski - Liam Dunbar - Theo Raeken - Jordan Parrish - Isaac Lahey - Aiden Steiner - Jackson Whittemore - Derek Hale ...
15.5K 131 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...
162K 3.8K 50
TEEN WOLF UNIVERSE MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES!! WILL UPDATE "ℐ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽ℴ𝓅ℯ 𝓈𝒽ℯ 𝒹ℴ𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓂ℯ ℋℴ𝓃ℯ𝓎, ℐ 𝒷ℯ𝓁ℴ𝓃ℊ �...
26.7K 1.3K 31
This book is a season 7 of Teen Wolf! Liam takes over and him and his pack have to protect beacon hills and fight whatever supernatural beings come t...