𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 ━━ 𝘥𝘳𝘦...

By fynnaroo

❚ powerless ❚ ❝ practice lines with me? ❞ ❝ are we actually going to practice ... More

𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 ━━ 𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘴
𝐢. character moodboards
𝐢𝐢. act one, playlist
𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter one
𝐢𝐯. chapter two
𝐯. chapter three
𝐯𝐢. chapter four
𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter five
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter six
𝐢𝐱. chapter seven
𝐱. chapter eight
𝐱𝐢. chapter nine
𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter ten
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter eleven
𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter twelve
𝐱𝐯. chapter thirteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢. chapter fourteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter fifteen
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter sixteen
𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter seventeen
𝐱𝐱. chapter eighteen
𝐱𝐱𝐢. chapter ninteen
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty one
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter twenty two
𝐱𝐱𝐯. chapter twenty three
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. chapter twenty four
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty five
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. chapter twenty six
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter twenty seven
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. chapter twenty nine
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. chapter thirty
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. act two, playlist
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. chapter thirty one
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. chapter thirty two
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯i. chapter thirty three
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯ii. chapter thirty four
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯iii. chapter thirty five
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. chapter thirty six
𝐱𝐥. chapter thirty seven
𝐱𝐥𝐢. chapter thirty eight

𝐱𝐱𝐱. chapter twenty eight

5K 139 236
By fynnaroo

birthday present

(a/n: this chapter is set in november; season one wrapped up in october, elle moved back into her old apartment, while drew moved into one with madelyn, chase, and rudy. they've been together 6-7 months.)
✍︎︎
content warning.

when elle entered her apartment bedroom, she was very surprised to find a neatly, gift-wrapped package perched upon her desk. putting down her coffee, her eyes light up as she spots a note with the word 'darling' written on it in her lover's handwriting.

instantly, with a huge grin on her face, elle carefully tears open the letter, her eyes quickly reading the words:

blushing at his kind gesture, the writer's hands fly to the package tied closed in a gold string. carefully unraveling the detailing, she opens the box and tears away the white sleeve shielding the emerald and dark forest colors of the dress she saw in the window back in august— almost three entire months ago.

"holy fucking shit-balls," elle exclaims, her eyes tearing up as a beaming smile begins to plaster on her sweet-looking face. "no fucking way!" rolling her eyes in disbelief, she grabs the dress and raises it in the air, admiring it.

scoffing, she holds the fabric to her healing heart, like a bandaid over uneven stitching, finally after all this time, he was the one who healed her pain; that it was his caring gift that finally fixed it.

"i'm gonna kill that— that tall, cute, kind, funny, handsome motherfucker!" her laugh airy as she realizes what just happened.

suddenly, elle felt sick to her stomach.
with no control over her impulses, she softly throws away the dress on her bed.

her hands shaking from the overwhelming feeling she is enduring— something she promised herself she would never feel again—
but there derrielle is, standing, realizing that in fact, she is in love.

"i'm a fucking idiot in love with another idiot, god kill me now."

✍︎︎

"cheer up, drewseph! it's your birthday!" chase yells as he pats his brunet friend on the shoulder. madelyn agrees, drinking some of her wine.

"thanks chase," drew sends him an appreciating smile before looking down at the two-story vanilla cake with the candles lit.

"can we do presents first?" he asks, hesitating to blow out the flame.

"why? but the wax will melt," madison says, sending him a pity half-smile as he watches his blue eyes darken in disappointment.

"you're right, sorry," he nods, which alerts a drunk rudy to start singing the happy birthday theme song.

he chortles at his beloved friends, before turning his head and asks nick about his girlfriend's whereabouts.

"where's elle?"

"she said she'll be here, don't worry," nick softly pats him on the chest, trying to distract him and push him into the right direction. "just focus on making that wish, okay? you only got one."

nick had told him that derrielle might not be able to make it to his twenty-seventh birthday party; that netflix had a last-minute mandatory meeting with her, that she could not miss it or it would affect her position with the company in the future.

but she'll try, of course.
she didn't want to miss her boyfriend's birthday.

it ruined his whole night. he wanted her to be there; wanted her to be his star and show her off to the world; share their secret and not have to hide anymore.

he'd rather have her blow off the invite altogether than to hear that it was her own career that separated them from being happy.

swallowing away his anger, he closes his eyes as the end of the song starts to come about, searching his mind for the one thing he really wanted— the actor wished that the writer would appear.

his newfound friends and cast-mates cheering in excitement, the sound of their whoops and hollers completely overwhelming, deafening the birthday boy so much that everything turns into mumbles and blurry voices— except for the distinct sound of heels scuffing up the floorboards, as if someone was running into their party room.

their breath heavy and short as they clear their dry throat, "c-could you guys sing again? i missed it."

"oh my god! dj?!" maddie yells in excitement, snapping drew out of his trancelike state. she stands and sort've, tipsily runs over to her best friend. "i can't believe you made it! yeah, of course, we'll sing it again! someone light those bad boys up again!"

"already on it!" madison bailey laughs, pulling out her own lighter as she leans over the table and expertly lights each one.

"oh wow, look at you! you look soo good!" mads pulls away from her squeezing hug before turning around and showing off elle's body like she was a new car on wheel of fortune.

"ayo! birthday boy drewsky! tell elle she looks pretty!"

drew starkey couldn't believe it.
yet, there she is. in his favorite color.

her body perfectly wrapped in the tight fabric; her hair up off her neck, showing plenty of skin and cleavage with that deep v-cut; her thighs— god, those thighs he could recognize them easily now that he has been in between them; her pretty hands clutching a golden purse and a black gift bag.

nick nudges drew in his ribs, smirking at the actor's blatant gawking. "did your wish come true?" his sly voice hinting that this was all planned.

"why you?!" drew playfully pushes nick away, earning a couple of laughs from the boys around the table. "did you all know?!"

austin and dion shrug, both of the men making a funny face before locking eyes with each other and laughing with jonathan, chase and rudy. mads-squared joined in, but were mostly making fun of elle's blushing state.

"yes! we all been knew!" maddie nods, pulling derry towards her boyfriend. "now tell your girlfriend that she's pretty!" she points at the actor, commanding him to do so.

drew chuckles at his sister-on-set's threat, pushing down her pointed finger and standing to meet elle. without hesitation, he pushes back some flyaways that had loosened from her hairdo and relaxes his decorated hand on her chin.

"i think you look beautiful, derry."

"awww, you guys are so cute," mads gushes at the sight, along with the rest of their friends. "but i think i'm gonna throw up."

"okay, mads," chase says, coming up from behind and taking care of his longtime crush, "it's time for you to put down the wine." he grabs the delicate glass from the fake blonde and settles it back on the table.

"you wore the dress," his eyes blatantly checks her out, not caring if anyone saw. he still has no control over his bodily functions.

"of course, i did," she says, leaning forward a bit more. her hands instantly clutching his jean-covered hips. she stands on her tippy toes, whispering only for him to hear. "i'm also wearing that pretty little number you bought me."

"oh, yeah?" he teases, raising her chin and leaning down to her lips.

"kiss her already! you dumb fuck!" maddie yells, tired of all this teasing.

"yeah! c'mon! kiss! kiss! kiss!" rudy says, starting a loud chant in the back party room.

"you wanna give 'em a show?" drew asks, smirking a bit as his eyes flock to hers.

"well, you are an actor," elle bites her bottom lip, "it's kinda your job."

"fuck that. i want you all to myself," he says, shockingly. pulling away, he grabs his jacket off his chair and her hand.

"sorry to disappoint you guys but, there's no free show tonight. we gotta go," he laughs as their friends whoop and yell in encouragement, all the while pulling a shy elle along for the ride.

✍︎︎

"i still can't believe you did that," elle says as she races to undress her man in her studio apartment— her man, who had suddenly gotten so feral at the sight of his star that he almost got a speeding ticket for going nearly seventy in a thirty speed limit.

his callous hands carefully unzipping the back of her dress as she shoves his shirt to the wooden floor, leaving him shirtless. quickly, but extremely carefully not to rip the expensive outfit, derrielle slips out of the green dress to reveal the form-fitting lingerie set.

"you are just full of surprises tonight," he says, grunting at the feeling of her petite hands on his crotch as she starts to rub him harder than he already was.

"aren't you, darling?" drew reaches out and grabs her by the neck, pulling her to be on his lap as he settles on her bed.

"what?" elle starts to dry-hump on his crotch, biting her lip as his fingers squeeze into the sides. her hands finding their way on his abs, his lips finding them to be permanently attached on her dewey skin. "y-you don't like my s-surprises?"

"oh, just the opposite, fuck- darling," he moans mid-sentence as she presses down harder, finding herself become more needy. "i love them."

drew loosens the grip on his lover's neck, and starts to bite and suck down her neck, on her collarbone and towards her chest; with each kiss he mumbles something he loves about her. "i love how smart you are; i love the way you write; i love your cute-ass nicknames; i love that you can stand your ground; i love that your favorite color is cherry red; i love the way you care about others."

all the while his other hand reaches behind and unclasps the band on her back. elle releases a moan she didn't know she was holding as his soft lips attach to her perky nipples, his large hands squeezing them in a delicate manner— as if drew is nervous about being too rough with her.

"fuck, god you're so good," she praises, running her hands through his brown locks. "baby, please, i want you."

"i am yours, elle," drew whispers, giving consent for her to pull down his pants and boxers— he hisses at the sensation of the cold air in the room nipping at his throbbing dick, his tip leaking pre-cum as it it hits his stomach.

"god, needy little thing aren't you?" she teases, referring to the first night they had started their sexual relationship. elle smirks as she leans upward and pulls off her underwear, not risking what drew could do to it this time, before carefully grabbing his dick and teasing him further— rubbing the head between the dripping folds of her pussy.

"shut up and fuck me," he mumbles, grabbing her hips and pushing her down on top of him. the harshness of his size stretching her once more— it's been so long since they last fucked.

"oh, fuck how i missed your dick," elle says as she begins to ride him. she bites her lip as his moans underneath send her into overdrive. "yes, moan for me baby, only i can make you feel this way. isn't that— oh shit!— r-right?" her hips moving at speed as she uses him to chase her high.

his fingers digging into her skin, his eyebrows contorting as he absorbs what he sees: her breasts bouncing as she spells out her name in her hip movement.

"oh, fuck, derry you look so pretty on top," he praises, helping her ride him by pushing and pulling on her hips. "yeah, just like that, darling."

"drew, p-please, you feel so g-good," derry moans, her legs giving out at the sensitive sensation, her juices dripping down her legs and onto his pelvis.

her arms buckling as she tries to stay in rhythm, "you're stretching me out so full, god, i can't take it."

"you can, elle," drew says, bending his knees a certain way and grabs her thighs open, "and you will."

man-handling her, drew begins to pummel back up into her sweet pussy, causing elle to shake and shudder from the overstimulation. "my love, you did all that work, i think you deserve something nice. don't you?"

"oh fuck, yes! please!" his girlfriend pleaded, squeezing around him. "god, i-!"

"you what?" he questions, feeling his lower stomach start to strain as her tight walls continuously pump him to come.

"i"— she swallows what she really wants to say— "i think i'm cumming, shit! come with me, drew, please!"

"oh, fuck, derry," drew groans, as his hips becoming sloppy and slowing down instantly, finishing inside her.

releasing his harsh hold off her underside of her thighs, elle fully sinks back down on him. drew leans forward, shuffling her legs to lay wrapped around his hips; their chests pressing together as they hug each other, tightly— never letting go.

"drew?" elle mumbles into the nape of his sweaty neck, before pulling away and looks at her love with tears in her eyes.

"what's wrong derry? did i hurt you? i'm so sorry, i would never want"— drew automatically starts to ramble apology after apology.

—"no, no, i'm fine. i know you could never hurt me," she dismisses, softly smiling at him as she swallows her nerves.

"then why are you crying?" he asks, brushing away some tears that escaped her eye-ducts with the spiral pad of his thumb.

"because..." her amber irises search his electric blues. she leans forward and softly kisses him on the lips, before pulling away to see a smile on his face— giving her the right reassurance to say... "i love you."

his eyes sparkle instantly.
his smile growing wider.

"oh elle, i love you too."

✍︎︎

fez speaking!!

not LOVER playing when i was writing this.
so i included it, why not?? ALSOO hello 2400+ words?!?

AND TALK ABOUT FUCKING FINALLY!!

ONLY THREE MORE CHAPTERS OF ACT ONE! </3
SO YOU KNOW I HAD TO KEEP IT CUTE BUT ADD SOME SMUT BC ITS BEEN A WHILE LOLOLOL.

THANK YOU FOR 53K READS!! AND YOUR CONSTANT SUPPORT <33 i love you all so much.

I am taking a two-week break in order to focus on my college finals, so PLEASE DONT ASK WHEN THE NEXT UPDATE IS!! (I literally don't know. And this goes for all my books! I UPDATE WHENEVER I WANT!)

please don't forget to vote and comment bc i love reading/interacting with y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.8K 17
-𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 ʳᵃᶠᵉ ᶜᵃᵐᵉʳᵒⁿ, ᶜˡᵉᵒ "𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙚. ...
713K 19.8K 51
If I'm on fire, you'll be made of ashes too. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 1 FIRST DRAFT ⸻ 05/08/20 → 07/17/20 EDITED ⸻ 02/09/23 → 04/19/23 #1st in...
45.7K 819 14
❁ཻུ۪۪┊ 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐄𝐗. 🖇 🪩 ❝ 𝗆𝗒 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 ❞ 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 �...
234K 2.1K 18
✗ DISCONTINUED ~ be careful what you search for rafe cameron x fem!oc [ obx season 1 ]