Indian Girl with Korean Boy💜

Autorstwa Alicereena

It's a story about an indian girl who meet BTS V accidently, where V fall for her at first sight, will they... Więcej

Having Big Dreams
Getting A High Score of 80%
Checking Out India
Who is that?
Korean Beauty
What is this feeling
Why it's only V
Because It Is Love💜
Coffee Maker☕
India to Korea
Horrible Fans
Accidental Kiss 😘
Expressing love🥰
Sleeping Beauty 😴
Shocking
Friendship
Public Announcement
Love Yourself 💜
Proposal💜💜
Whisky
Couple Letters
Seoul Tower❤️
Room Romance🥰
Love Dinner💜💜
Sorry, I'm Late😢
Never End Friendship🥰
Acceptation💜
Purple You Army 💜
LOVE💜💜💜
Finallyyy

I Want You💜💜

161 13 0
Autorstwa Alicereena

Next day morning:

I am so sleepy, I was so drowsy, my phone rang, I picked up without looking screen.

Alice: Hello.

??: Hello Alice, How are you?

Alice: I am fine, How are you, daddy?

Bill(Alice's dad): I am good Alice.

I want to say about our relationship with my dad, but I stopped by thinking about his health condition.

Alice: How is your health daddy.

Bill: It's good ma.

Alice: I had some work to do, I will call you later.

I sat on my bed covering my legs with a bedsheet, I was thinking about V and those lovely moments that we spend last night, I don't know why I  felt that someone followed us. I got down from my bed and got ready for college. as I was walking to class, everyone whispering by looking at their mobiles, I went into class, my friends came to me.

Ara: Alice, Alice, did you see this?

Alice: What is that?

Chinshu: I think someone was followed you.

Alice: Following me? what are you talking about? I didn't get you.

Ara opened her phone and gave it to me, I looked at it, I was shocked, it was our photo, V was very clear in that photo but I am not clear because the photo was taken from my backside and only my back was clear on that photo, and written as

"V has a girlfriend? who is she? is it a blind date?"

I got scared, everyone in the class is reading that news and giving comments, some are good comments and some are bad comments, I ran to my room and I locked myself in the room, V called me but I didn't pick up, everyone calling me but I didn't lift my phone, Ara and chinshu are shouted at me to open the door, I sat on my bed with folded hands and bent my head on my knees, I started crying, my friends are knocking the door, I didn't open, V is calling me again but I didn't lift my phone.

Meanwhile:

Rm: Hey V, did you go on date with Alice last night.

V: Yeah, we went to date, what happened?

Jimin: Someone posted your photo on the internet.

V: What? are you serious?

Jin: Look yourself, it's you right?

V: Yaa, it's me.

Suga: But the photo was taken from Alice back, so no one knows about Alice.

V: Oh, I'm scared to die, Alice is safe now, right?

Jin: What are you going to do?

Jhope: Now every reporter will fall around you.

Jin: Why did you arrange a date in open places, where is your brain went, Why you did like this V😡.

V: I want to surprise Alice.

Jung Kook: Okay enough, You should be careful, right?

V: I arranged Where people won't see us, but how did it's happening, What should I do now?

Jimin: It may be the reporter who posted your photo.

While BTS are disusing how to solve this problem, the manager came into the room with a serious face, on another side, I am trying to reach Alice but she is not picking my call, I got scared and ran when the manager is shouting, I didn't care about what manager think, he stopped me by dragging my hand, I got angry.

V: I am on my way, Please don't stop me.

Manager: What? What rubbish you are talking V? I won't allow you to go.

V: Manager please, right now Alice needs me.

Manager: She is one in that photo? Got it.

The manager was not leaving me to go, but my friends of BTS caught him and helped me to go. I ran to Alice's hostel without covering my face, I drive the car towards Alice's room, everyone in college looking at me with their shocking faces and they are taking photos of me, I don't know what's wrong with me, I don't care, I want my Alice to be safe. I called her again but her phone was switched off. I heard some noise from Alice's room, I ran towards her room, some people are knocking on her room door and shouting to Alice to open the door, I am so scared, I don't understand what's going on for a second. I hold my breath and break the door with my shoulder, the door was opened, I saw Alice fainted on the floor beside her bed, I run towards Alice and I  tried to wake up her but she didn't open her eyes, Alice friends are screaming.

Ara: Alice, Alice What did you do? Wake up, Alice.

Chinshu: Alice, Alice, Please open your eyes, please.

V: Alice, I want you, please don't leave me alone.

Ara: Let us go to the hospital.

V: let us take her to the hospital.

I hold Alice in my hand, her face was very pale, I know she cried a lot, she looks very dull, she needs me very badly, we went to the hospital, Alice was admitted.

What happens to Alice?

Stay tuned.......

Hey, guys please ignore my mistakes 🙏

Purple you 💜💜

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.4K 142 41
it's a story about a girll alll the way to India went to korea for practicing medical science i mean she went for practicing like a Dr it's a state o...
407 44 14
Story of two bestfriend from India. Belongs to middle class family. Unknowingly they fall for their bias. Can they be that successful to go to Korea...
6.7K 487 17
There are stories written about meeting the right person at the wrong time. In your story, he was the right person who was all wrong for you to claim...
693 138 16
Y/N: H-Hi. Taehyung: Sorry I'm not interested in you. Y/N: (*in mind) wth is wrong with this guy ,how dare he hurt my pride.(gets annoyed). ...