why me ( bonten X Mikey )

By sokleap456

the story is like the bonten gang they kidnapped takemichi because they love him but our Mikey he only think... More

information
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5

chapter 4

3.1K 80 49
By sokleap456

/Bad grammar ./

I'm not good at writing English so sorry .

Yaoi warning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't like it don't look .

Don't write any hate comments because I already warning you first .

Hope you enjoy it .

After takemichi clothes the door he carry Mikey and throw him on the bed .

Mikey : * hic * .

Take grab Mikey then Mikey kick him but take didn't even hurt but he get angry and hit Mikey stomach .

Mikey : * cough * * cough * * his start to tear up * .

Take start to take of Mikey clothes and his clothes .

Mikey shock then kick take fall of the bed far away and he get up take a clothes and open the door and run and were his clothes .

Ran : hey that Mikey right .

They look at Mikey then get up and run to grab Mikey but Mikey fight back .

Mikey jump and kick them out of his way and run to the door to open it but can't .

Mikey : * run to kick the door * the fuck with this door * fall on the floor because someone grab his foot * .

Ran he grab Mikey foot and the onther come grab Mikey then Mikey see takemichi come out and look at him with a angry face * .

Mikey : let me go * pull his hand and leg away From there hand but they to strong* .

Take : give him to me .

They give Mikey to takemichi and get up to to seat on the couch again don't care about Mikey get hurt .

Take * go and grab Mikey hair and pull him in the room * .

Mikey : hurt let me go * hic * .

Takemichi :tsk grab Mikey throw him on the bed and take out a chain and put in him .

Mikey : * think shit * .

Mikey : let me go * shrugging * .

Takemichi angry and pounds Mikey stomach again then Mikey stop and cry silent take get up and take Mikey clothes and pant of and start to kiss and bite Mikey in every single place of his body but he don't bite Mikey neck .

Mikey : * hic * ahh * hic *, stop it it hurt ah *, hic * .

After he bite Mikey for 10 min .

Mikey : stop already it hurt my body * hic * and * hic * why you * hic * have to bite my leg *hic * .

Takemichi he ignored Mikey and start to take of his pant and take out his boy and put In Mikey hole and do it slowly .

Mikey : ahhh * he start to bleeding * ahhhhhh hurt stop stop it * hic * .

Takemichi : ugh can you just shut up !!!.

Mikey * flich * * hic * you mother fucker !!!.

Takemichi angry and start to kiss Mikey and do it faster .

Mikey : mmmh mm * cry * mmmm mmm * think it hurt help someone help me hic * mmmmm .

Takemichi stop kiss Mikey and start do it faster than before untill Mikey about to faith then .

Mikey : Ahhhh * close his mouth * .

Takemichi : oh did I hit a sweet spot .

Mikey look away close his mouth takemichi see that and angry start to do it faster and harder touch Mikey sweet spot .

Mikey : ahhhhhhh * hic * ahh ahh ah ahhhh ahhh ahhh ah ahhh Sto ahhh ah ahh stop * hic * * cough * st ah * cough * to too much stop .

Takemichi just ignored Mikey then .

Mikey : ahhhhhh * hic * * hic * .

Takemichi : ah * cum in Mikey * .

Mikey :*  hic * * tried * *look away and cry * * hic  then  * Ahhhhh.

Takemichi do it 5 time  more  and take Mikey Chian of and walk out .

They look at takemichi .

Ran : boss you have alot of fun huh .

Takemichi : why you think that * cold * .

They say : you smile   .

Takemichi : whatever just go already but he look like a mess and so cute  * cold *

They say : hmm * smirked and walk to Mikey room and open the door she Mikey can't get up an this body is a mess but he look cute .

Mikey to tried to get up .

Mikey : * hic * * hic * it hurt so much and there alot of c*m too * hic * .

*BANG* .

Mikey flich and look at the door and scared .

Ran close the door and they walk to Mikey .

Mikey : don't come closer * scared * * hic *  .

Sanzu : oh so you can show emotional too huh .

Ran, rindou  : Mikey you look cute * look at Mikey body * .

Koko : you look cute when you look  like that huh * lick his lip * .

Kaku,hanma : you look delicious Mikey .

And ran,rindou ,sanzu walk to Mikey and the onther three go to seat on the chair look at them

Mikey : you all are a pervert * hic *  don't come closer .

Mikey : go go away .

Then sanzu get on the bad and go behind Mikey and hug Mikey From behind and lick his neck .

Ran go to Mikey and open Mikey leg and put his fingers in Mikey hole and rindou go kiss Mikey boday .

Mikey : ahh ah *hic * stop it hurt .

Ran take his finger out then put four   fingers in .

Mikey : ahhhhh * hic * ahhh .

Sanzu : music to My ear * pull Mikey face and kiss him.

rindou : what a cute voice Mikey * start to bite Mikey body * .

Ran he take his finger out and take his boy out and put in Mikey hole .

Mikey :* shocked * mmmhm mmmm  mmmh * shack his face * mmmm .

Ran : wow you already have it but why is it so tight * smirk * .

Sanzu stop kiss Mikey and get up take out his boy and put in Mikey mouth .

Mikey : mmmh mhh * tear in his eye * .

Sanzu he do it slowly in Mikey mouth then start do it faster until he cum .

Sanzu : ah * cum in Mikey mouth and take out * .

Mikey : ughh .

Sanzu close Mikey mouth all the cum Mikey he drink it .

Mikey : ahhhhhhhh .

Ran dont do it slowly he started to faster and harder on Mikey .

Mikey : ah ahhhh ah ahhhh ahh .

They all say : wow what a nice music .

Mikey : ahhh * hic* ahhhhh .

Ran do it 5 time and cum in in Mikey five time and take his boy out and walk to Mikey mouth and sanzu go to Mikey and put his boy in Mikey and ran put his boy in Mikey mouth .

Hanma,Koko,kaku: um we will do it tomorrow he look tired he can't take all of us so you guy do it we will wait outside .

The three walk out and close the door and lock it .

And they do it until Mikey fall unconscious and look like mess and his face is all red because of crying .

Ran, rindou kiss Mikey forehead .

Sanzu : he look cute .

Ran, rindou : yea .

They all look at Mikey and walk out of the room .

(I will not do the yaoi alot in this but you can tell me if you want alot of ysoi in other chapter .)

Hope you enjoyed it 🙂😜.
Have a great day everyone ❣️😘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Khalifa By laiba

Mystery / Thriller

2M 113K 56
✵ featured ~ ❝Once upon a time in Baghdad, a street girl teaches the Khalifa of the kingdom why a king needs a queen.❞ ✵ Started: June 5, 2021. Comp...
586K 7.1K 27
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...
136K 2.8K 62
‼️UNDER HEAVY RE-EDITING ‼️ 𝓣his story is about a 13 year old girl named Y/N, who lives in Denver. Trying to solve the case about the mysterious dis...
17.7K 560 13
"𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠." in which a mysterious yet obnoxious, dead girl has been following the unusual gr...