Anonymous - Villain Deku AU

By Braincells_Lost

He typed away at his computer, while glancing at the time. To think it'd already be midnight. He quickly made... More

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2 - A Trip to the Past
Chapter 3 - Rising Outcome
Chapter 4 - A Greater Motivation
Chapter 5 - Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 6 - One Step Closer
Chapter 7 - Stain
Chapter 8 - An Offer Against Heroes
Chapter 9 - Preparation [Part.1]
Chapter 10 - Preparation [Part.2]
Chapter 11 - Action [Part.1]
Possible Concerns + Announcements
Chapter 12 - Action [Part.2]
Chapter 13 - Action [Part.3]
Chapter 14 - Tension
Chapter 16 - Last move
Chapter 17 - The Media
Closure Pt. 1
Closure Pt. 2

Chapter 15 - Crisis

700 33 2
By Braincells_Lost

[I'm giving y'all longer chapters since I feel like I don't do you guys justice.]

The phone rang in the man's hand, as he leaned against the police car he came in.

A voice soon answered the phone call. "....Hello?"

He looked hesitantly at his partner, who only ushered him to get on with it.

He cleared his throat. "How's your end?"

"It's... decent. Actually, it's a good thing you called me," his coworker at the other end of the phone cut to the chase. "The thing is... we're off the case."

"W-what?! How could this be!" He replied, jumping from his comfortable position.

"What do you think I mean?" The man on the phone sighed. "We took too long. There are other things that need attention. The principal of UA thought it would be better for the police force to do this anyway. The investigation team has been narrowed down to only 2 people now."

"Only.... 2...? Will that really be enough? How about the discoveries that aren't documented yet?"

"Maybe they'll have you fill out a record... but other than that, I wouldn't expect any further updates on it whatsoever. Anyway, you should come back to the police station to find out what your next assignment is."

He hung up the phone immediately after his words, leaving his work associate thunderstruck by the new discovery.

The policeman with him took one last look at the Midoriya household, before his friend caught him up on the newly found orders.

[Training Camp.]

"Compress! Didn't expect you'd be around this area," Toga confessed, walking to greet him as he landed.

Deku was about to join her, but a hand had grabbed his pant leg. It wasn't just anyone's hand either. The grip was firm and solid, and to his surprise, the one behind it was at most only slightly awake.

He frowned immensely. "Uraraka..."

He couldn't just leave her like that. What was he thinking anyway?! His attention should have been naturally drawn to her the moment she used her quirk, not this late! ...But at least now his mind was clear on what to do.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He laid both Uraraka and Asui on a tree, the upper parts of their body leaning against it.

"Huh?! Deku, what are you doing?!" Toga pouted, pointing her knife at him.

He ignored her, making sure the two were stabilized before attempting to retreat. However, the girl gripped even tighter onto Deku's hoodie sleeve.

Though slowly, Midoriya's hands soon rested softly on hers, unsure if it would be the solution.

She finally let go.

To Uraraka, though doing it unconsciously, it was muscle memory for how she attempted to reach for him that day.

As he stood, Toga tilted her head. "What was that all about?"

"Oh! It's nothing!" He reassured, scratching the back of his head.

"How odd for such an infamous villain, hm?" The magician voiced, clutching his staff that rested on his shoulder. "But anyway, I take that you're both ready?"

"Lead the way," the two said in sync.

The 2 marbles he played with reappeared in his hands.
---

"Bakugou, dodge!" Todoroki warned, backing away from the enemy as much as he could deem possible. "This guy's dangerous!"

"What are you, scared?!" Bakugou retorted, firing his explosions to spring himself off the ground. "There's no way I'm letting go of this chance!"

"I like your spunk, kid!" Muscular put emphasis on that last word, as he pulled his fist back to hit the student directly.

He got hit, but not without releasing an attack of his own. He fired explosions at the villain's arm, the offense going off like firecrackers in New Years day. However, the extra muscle that covered his arm acted as a shield.

"I barely felt a thing from that!" Muscular gloated, pounding Bakugou to the ground with another fist.

"Bakugou, it's no use!" Todoroki strained, mentally debating if he should just go and get help.

"Shut up!"

"Ah, you!" the villain smiled at Todoroki. "I haven't forgotten about you. Stay right there while I finish your friend off!"

"You... fucker," Bakugou grunted, gripping at the dirt while he gritted his teeth. "WE ARE NOT FRIENDS!"

"Yeah! He's got more where that came from!" A voice rang out.

A sharp hand jabbed at Muscular's arm, along with a wave of acid that hit him on the same area of his muscles.

Todoroki stood more in a shock as the rest of his classmates ran past him. "Kirishima? Mina? Guys?! What are you doing here?"

"What does it look like we're doing, hotshot?" Sero replied. "We're giving you guys a hand!"

"But why?" Todoroki pushed. "Isn't Mr.Aizawa supposed to be with you? We aren't even supposed to fight!"

"Actually, Mr.Aizawa himself said that he encourages it!" Ashido confirmed. "We thought we'd at least spread the message a little! As for getting his permission..."

"Mina! Focus!" The muscled student Sato yelled, eating a small treat to power himself up.

It wasn't much, but it had to do.

"R-right!"

"That attack was interesting!" Muscular shouted, feeling a hint of pain from the combined move. "I wonder, what else can you kids come up with?!"

"...Fine, then I guess we'll have to settle with this formation," Todoroki sighed under his breath, seeing that their enemy was about to make his next move.

"Get ready..." Kirishima said in a hushed voice, while Bakugou tched aside him.

"I have 3 million bolts ready for this guy!" Kaminari threatened.

"Just don't get in my way."

"Deal!" Sero was the first out of the students to act, wrapping his tape around the same arm that Kirishima and Mina attacked.

Using the tape as a vessel, Todoroki lit it on fire. The flame never reached Muscular however, due to him retracting his additional muscles to be released from the bind.

Bakugou was about to use his explosions once again, but his energy was instead used to swat another enemy that was flying towards him. He narrowly missed, and so did the villain from capturing him.

Compress landed harmlessly on a tree, putting the unoccupied marble in his hat. "Looks like I missed. Good evening, Muscular."

"What do you want?! I'm having so much fun!"

"I'll be out of your hair in just a second," he assured. "I just need the thing we came here for in the first place. You seem to prioritize other things over that. Afterwords, you can kill as many students as you like."

The Yuuei scholars tensed to those words, but still stayed in their fighting positions.

"Oh-oh yeah?! Take this!" Kaminari adjusted his aim to the new villain, while Sero assisted him.

"W-wait!" Todoroki and Sato warned at once, but they were too late.

The magician jumped over them, and at the same time the buff villain slammed the ground with his fists. Dust flew in the air.

"I can't see!" Mina yelled, and struggled along with her other classmates.

"Hey! Who turned off the lights?!" Kaminari added, matching the same volume.

A cocky voice soon responded to their panic.

"...Hmp. Pathetic!"

Bakugou's explosions cleared most of the dirt, granting some of his classmates to be able to open their eyes.

Kirishima was one of them. "Thanks Baku- look out!"

Compress was able to successfully reach for the student this time.

"Hey! Give him back!" Todoroki yelled.

"No can do," Compress denied, the crystal ball disappearing from his hands. "But on a lighter note, you should have as much fun as you can before we discharge Muscular!"

"He's getting away!" Sato yelled.

Another earthquake sounded.

"Ugh! What is it this time?!" Mina squeaked, trying to keep her balance.

"....Tokoyami?!"
---

Mr.Aizawa entered the shelter, with Kota wrapped around his arms. "Vlad. Take care of him for me."

"...Aizawa, you aren't going to like this."
.

.

.

The homeroom teacher rushed into the room where he left the Yuuei students, only to see the most talkative of them all.

"Where are my students, Monoma?" Aizawa asked urgently.

"Sir, class A thrives off of only trouble!" Monoma replied biasedly. "They probably left because they know class B is doing far better than their class out there!"

"Why did you let them leave Vlad King? I trusted them with you," his anger shifted to the only other pro.

"You already told them the consequences, so I figured I wouldn't have to keep a hawks eye out," He explained. "My class isn't like this."

"Indeed it isn't! Ahaha-!"

Aizawa started to choke Monoma with his capture weapon. "I don't care what your class is or what your class isn't. They could be killed out there. Any pro should be able to adapt with something as simple as this."

"Y-you're right. Now wasn't the time to bring something like that up," Vlad King sighed. "The least I'll do is watch over Monoma."

Aizawa released the boy from his weapon's grip. "Consider something more than just a hero lesson for him when he awakes."

As Vlad now had to ponder a lesson covering proper manners, Aizawa got to work.

"Why do they all have to be problem children," Aizawa grunted, sprinting from the shelter. "At least Monoma was the only one who listened."

"Nuh uh uh Eraser," the real Dabi warned, covering the hero's path with a wall of fire. "The fight's over here. Did you forget about me?"

The pro mentally apologized to his students. It looked like he wouldn't be able to reach them momentarily.
---

Tokoyami's dark shadow overshadowed the entire group of people; including Muscular.

"Get....AWAY!!" He warned, before any further disaster was created.

The shadow beast swung its arm, knocking trees down with a much greater force than the villain had. It also had luckily thrown the villain elsewhere, while the rest of the students tried their best to not be met with the same fate.

"Hurry!" Todoroki shouted, covering his classmates with an ice barrier the moment they were all close enough.

It had to be as small as possible, so then that way it could be more durable. That detail mattered most of all right now.

"Todoroki!" The students heard Shoji yell over the crossfire. "Use your fire! Tokoyami is surrounded by too much darkness!"

Todoroki complied immediately, using all of the firepower he had in him.

As soon as Tokoyami's quirk was under control, the students came rushing to him.

"Tokoyami! Thank you so much man!" Kirishima smirked. "Now that that villain's gone, we have a chance to save Bakugou!"

"...Bakugou? What happened to him..?" The bird said in a daze, Shoji helping him up.

"There's no time to explain!" Sato rushed.

"Ok, but there's also no time to run either!" Kaminari pointed out. "How else are we supposed to reach them?!"

Todoroki looked at his left hand. "There's only one simple alternative I can think of."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 9.5K 44
His mind, erased. Corrupted. A lingering insanity plagues him. Will Deku really choose a morbid curiosity over his morals? --- COMPLETE #2 in villa...
71.3K 2.5K 25
In the summer before high school, Deku went missing. But dispite his disappearance, Bakugōu got into UA just as he'd planned. Now the number one hero...
57.8K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
13.6K 248 53
The top Villains, All for One the feared leader of the League of Villains. The Death, the myth of the underworld And his Death angel... who are thos...