F R E A K -- Obanai!Reader X...

By NOTLilyS

❝I should praise you or something...❞ -Y/n Iguro ❝I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all...❞ -Queen, Boh... More

𓆙 Character 𓆙
𓆙 Love Interests 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter One 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Two 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Three 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Four 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Five 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Seven 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eight 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Nine 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Ten 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eleven 𓆙
𓆙 Character 𓆙
𓆙 Love Interests 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter One 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Two 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Three 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Four 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Five 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Six 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Seven 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eight 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Nine 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Ten 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eleven 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twelve 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Thirteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Fourteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Fifteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Sixteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Seventeen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Eighteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Nineteen 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty One 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Two 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Three 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Four 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Five 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Six 𓆙
𓆙 Chapter Twenty Seven 𓆙

𓆙 Chapter Six 𓆙

19.9K 773 852
By NOTLilyS

3rd Person POV:

All of team seven, except Kakashi and Sasuke, were all just hanging out in the village. Kakashi was at the hokage tower, probably having a meeting, while Sasuke has gone off to train or something.

Suddenly, Konohamaru appeared and interrupted the trio, "Oi boss is that your girlfriend?" He tilted his head, pointing at Sakura.

Naruto blushed in embarrassment, "No~...But Y/n is actually my lover, not her...!" Naruto whispered, but Sakura heard and began to irk.

Konohamaru then begins to compliment the duo on how they were a good couple.

Y/n deadpanned, slightly confused on why Naruto would lie about such a thing. You sweatdrop at Sakura's expression.

"NARUTO!!" She shouts, a large irk mark on her head.

She begins to chase Naruto and Konohamaru. You just walk, following them wherever they were running to.

Suddenly, Konohamaru bumps into a...cat...man?-

"Oi, brat! You bumped into me!" He says, annoyed, picking up konohamaru by his scarf.

This makes Kaburamaru hiss at him, pissed off at the balls of this guy.

He looks over at you, pissed.

"Oi! Bandages! Make that dumb snake shut up!" The Cat-boy said, irritably.

Y/n instantly scowled at him, glaring down upon him, "Who do you think you are?" You spoke in a cold tone.

Kankuro instantly paused. Your aura and chakra...It was so similar to...Gaara's!?

"OI! Let go of Konohamaru, Dattebayo!" Naruto shouted, causing Kankuro's mind to come back to earth.

Sakura determinedly nodded in agreement, too scared to actually say anything. But she was still prepared to help anyone who got hurt.

They began to talk for a bit, while you spaced out, looking at the clouds. You liked clouds.

Abruptly, a red-haired boy that looked like a red panda showed his face.

"Oi...Kankuro. You are a disgrace to our village..." He says, with a void of emotion.

This shocked everyone. Why was this guy just randomly insulting his own friend?!

The red-haired boy looks over at Team Seven, "I apologise for his behaviour..." He says, in a non-meaningful way.

You narrow your eyes at him. You could sense the Ichibi inside of him.

"Hey....What's your name...?" Sasuke asked looking at the sand trio with a suspicious gaze.

You slightly jumped. You didn't realise Sasuke had arrived!!?

"M-Me..?" The blonde-haired female said, flushed, thinking Sasuke was talking about her.

"No...I meant the one with red hair and the gorge....!" Sasuke deadpanned, pointing at the panda-like boy.

"My name is Gaara of the Sand....I'm interested in you and bandages' names as well...." Gaara speaks, narrowing his eyes at you.

"Hn...Sasuke Uchiha is my name..." Sasuke announced his surname with pride.

"Y/n...L/n...." You introduced yourself, slightly hesitating at your surname, as you gazed at the mysterious male.

"I've never heard of that surname..? But you look like you have a clan?" Gaara questions, confused. You looked like a certain clan. The Iguro clan.

The Iguro clan was a clan of dangerous people who do a lot of illegal trade and other things. Iconic for only having female members, and that's what confused Gaara.

"I changed my surname..." You say, narrowing your eyes, knowing that Gaara knew.

You stared at him with a gaze that told him to keep quiet about it.

He frowns, but complies and stays silent...He understood you in some way. A way in which he cannot explain.

Kaburamaru was glaring at Gaara, getting bad vibes from him.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Gaara's POV:

Mother is telling me to stay away from that bandaged person....

And also...The Iguro clan...

"BRAT! STAY AWAY FROM THAT Y/N!!" Shukaku screams, making Gaara wince.

"Yes...mother." Gaara gave a pained whisper in reply, as Shukaku buried himself inside of his jinchuriki, afraid of Y/n.

However, Gaara felt weirdly connected to Y/n...A craving to become their friend...

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

3rd Person POV:

Team Seven looks as Gaara winces for some reason and mutters something under his breath with a pained expression.

He then suddenly walks away out of nowhere, giving Y/n one last glance with an odd expression.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

"Yo!" Kakashi says with an eye smile, late as usual.

"YOU'RE LATE!" Naruto and Sakura shout, with tick-marks on their foreheads.

Sasuke and Y/n were just standing there, slightly annoyed and bored.

"Um...I have papers for something called the Chunin exams..." Kakashi explains.

You perked up at this, "The chunin exams? Do you think some kids fresh out of the academy have a chance?" You narrowed their eyes at Kakashi slightly.

Kakashi chuckles with a sweatdrop, "Well...um...." He begins to sweat a bunch.

This confuses Naruto, so Kakashi explains what the chunin exams are, glad that the subject has been changed.

"WOW! KAKASHI-SENSEI, YOU ROCK!" Naruto exclaimed, hugging Kakashi, as Kakashi groaned,"H-Hey! Don't slobber on my vest!" Kakashi sighed, as he secretly smiled at his sensei's son.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

They were walking up the stairs until they heard a noise. It was an argument.

Sakura paused for a second, "It says we're on the right floor but...We haven't gone up enough steps for it to be correct..." Sakura analysed, narrowing her eyes in suspicion.

The team nodded, as they entered the room with the argument.

"You do realise this is the wrong floor..." Sasuke told the people who were fighting, smirking slightly, proud to show off a bit.

This confuses everyone.

"Sakura was the first to find this out." He adds, glancing at Sakura and giving her the credit.

"U-Um...He's right!" Sakura stutters at the sudden attention.

Unexpectedly, the person who was guarding the 'examination room' tries to hit Sasuke.

A person with bushy eyebrows and a green jumpsuit suddenly appears, and blocks both attacks.

"Lee! You promised not to reveal our abilities!" The brown haired girl scolds him. Her name was Tenten

In Y/n's opinion, she looked like a character that needed more screen-time.

They talked for a bit and began to walk away...until-

"HEY! YOU WITH THE BROODING LOOKS; THE UCHIHA!" The boy with the green jumpsuit suddenly shouts.

"This green guy is so loud.." Y/n complained, as Sakura nodded in agreement.

This makes Sasuke turn around, confused.

"What...?" Sasuke questions, an eyebrow raised, not wanting to talk to someone he sees as inferior to him.

"You said a person should introduce themselves first, right?" Bushy-brows started, "My name is Rock Lee, and you are Sasuke Uchiha, am I correct?" Lee questions.

All of this talking began to irk Y/n.

Why did everyone find that emo Uchiha so interesting?!

As you were zoned out, making fun of Sasuke, Lee and Sasuke had fought.

And Lee had won.

"Now Y/n, I've now defeated Sasuke, SO LET'S GET MARRIED!" Lee shouts at you, hearts in his eyes.

Y/n gaped.

YOU JUST SPACED OUT FOR A FEW MINUTES? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!

This made everyone in team seven realise you weren't paying attention at all to what had just occurred.

They sweat-dropped and you all quickly ran away to the normal-ness of Kakashi.

"Yo...?" Kakashi paused, seeing his cute students traumatised faces.

"What happened?" Kakashi asked with a slightly amused tone, but there was also a tinge of worry in there.

"Rock Lee..." Sakura says, shivering slightly.

This makes Kakashi nod to himself, understanding his students traumatised reactions, "His sensei is also weird, don't worry."

Soon after, he then shows his team the room where the chunin exams will commence....

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 21.7K 49
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ🐍 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 ﹔fem iguro obanai reader ㅤㅤㅤㅤ"unlike the others, i'm not a nice person." 🍸 ㅤㅤㅤㅤx bonten ﹗ 🍾🗯️ tokrev x dem...
181K 6K 14
❝I swear I'm not the devil, though you think I am.❞ female reader. reverse harem. start;; 02/17/2022 end;; waiting for s2. 18,793 word count. aouadxr...
30.8K 993 19
━━━━━━ "you're fine as fuck!" completed. fluff. possible angst. smut. chat-fic. crack. ༉‧₊˚✧
197K 5.4K 41
I hope you enjoy this one : )