When The Unloved Prince Learn...

By akiraaa_writes

in which a prince who has never experienced love, slowly learns how and what is love... 6 years before his fa... More

characters
The beginning of the unloved prince
The invitation and The genius prince
Confrontation
A cup of tea
A Father, a Mother, a Child, but not a Family
Family? Time
ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT

4.2K 143 17
By akiraaa_writes

________________________

Heyy! It's Akira here! Anyways this is obviously not good news, My modules are piled up like, I got shit ton of it, I barely finished the first half of this quarter and I got a whole pile of new activities (〒﹏〒) I'll probably finish my activities first before updating. So pls bare with me and I truly apologize ಥ‿ಥ! I didn't expect to get new activities this early, specially since I barely finished the first one. As compensation pls have some of Gojo Satoru(◠‿・)—☆.

~Akira out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.5K 45
Father hates me. He despises me. Why? Until the end, I never knew. I could never put my finger on his hatred for me. In fact, I could never understan...
1.1M 49.9K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
1.1M 54K 92
This story is complete ✅ 'I look at the back of the boy, sitting in front of me and his shining tousled hair. Before I can even realize what I'm doin...
85.1K 3.1K 41
A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her to the Emperor and Empress ? She who w...