HER REPLACED GROOM ✔️

By shi_infinity

What happen when you are getting married but your groom ran away from the wedding and you are waiting for him... More

COPYRIGHT
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER-1 (Edited)
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER-47
CHAPTER-48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-53
CHAPTER-54
CHAPTER-55
CHAPTER-56
CHAPTER-57
NOTE!!!!
CHAPTER-58
CHAPTER-59
CHAPTER-60
CHAPTER-61
CHAPTER-62
CHAPTER-63
CHAPTER-64
CHAPTER-65
CHAPTER-66
CHAPTER-67
CHAPTER-68
CHAPTER-69
CHAPTER-70
CHAPTER-71
IMPORTANT!!!
Important
NEW BOOK
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER-50

11.3K 518 37
By shi_infinity

I walked away to save myself.

-ISHIKA

ISHIKA POV

How can I come in between someone? How can I stoop so low that I never think of Ranveer's feeling. I still remember that, I was the one who asked that we should give this marriage a chance. I shouldn't have said that. If only I didn't, and went away from these people's life on the very next day, if only I never return back from London that day, then these people, this beautiful family won't fight over me.

Why always me god. Why?

Why I ha-.

Don't think useless Ishika. Both are nothing but cousins-.

It's not like cousin don't marry each other.

You are taking everything wrong Ishu, let Ranveer ca-.

No, l won't think any bad.

Yes, don't think the worst case. You are strong than this.

Dadi bua came towards me and shake me by holding my arms tightly breaking my chain of thoughts, and said;

"Just because of you Gauri and Ranveer didn't marry each other. Are you happy make two souls apart, why can't you just understand that you won't fit with us, in this family; you are nothing but a manipulating bitch who control Ranveer under her spell. You know Gauri was betrothal to Ranveer when she was born, in presence of everyone by my brother and my daughter's in-laws. And you spoiled everything. You came in-between them, snatch Ranveer from Gauri, and he being an idiot following you like a love sick puppy. But mind you girl, once the purpose of him complete of using your body, he will left the trash you are." She said with evil glint in her eyes, all this new information is suffocating me. Is she even listening her own words, how can she just say that, how can she assume that he will use me.

He can't. He won't. He will never do that. Or will he-

No Ishu don't think. She is manipulating you.

"your marriage was love marriage right, so what happen you really fast moved on from your ex-lover, oh god I don't even know what things they both have done before marriage, we don't even know you are pure or not. And maybe, we don't know how many lovers you had back then, and what- what deeds you have done with them, after all you are billionaire." She continued spatting dramatically.

"have you even thought about what could have happen if your lover didn't ran away from the marriage, you could have been married to him and my Ranveer and Gauri would have also married and you would have come to their wedding to dance your ass off. Just think about it, am I saying anything wrong, these people just showed pity on you and as always my Ranveer accept their request after all they are his parents. No one would have married a girl whose barat didn't came, the whole society would have called you  with names, rich or not society treat everyone the same. Your father got attack right, that's why Rahul asked Ranveer to marry you, otherwise he never accept a bitch like you. "

"oh you are thinking that Ranveer loves you right, but he doesn't even like you. Have he ever said to you that he like you, I bet he even never touched you. why? because he never accept you as his wife. Now he is showing interest in you because of his needs also to show this world that you guys are happily married. Have you ever thought he never paved any heed to you before this so called marriage and now he is roaming around you. Why don't you yourself leave him for good and let him live a happy and satisfied life with his love my grand daughter. But oh! how I forget you wont leave him, even if he wants to leave you. He have to carry your weight on his shoulder, due to his responsibilities, after all he promised your good for nothing father. I bet he never told you about his betrothal with Gauri, why? because you are not that important to him to tell a matter to you." 

I became numb on hearing her words but didn't give the reaction she wants from me, I stood with expressionless face in front of her and keep listening all the new found information which is doing nothing but squeezing my heart tightly, its really hard for me to breath but I stood straight in front of her holding my ground tightly.

She is continuously ranting about my character where she don't even know about a single piece of information about me. How can she judge someone when she don't know them? How people do that to a soul. but somewhere she is right, I never thought this whole fiasco in other way, what if Rudra never ran away from the marriage, I would have never married Ranveer, he never would be my husband in fact I would have heard about his wedding. she is right before marriage he never tried to talk to me, in fact he always ran away from there, but nowadays he is becoming so cozy with me. 

I look towards mom and sideways in hope that Ranveer will come from somewhere and tell me that all she is saying bullshit, and again look at mom in hope that she will assure me all this is not true, but no one, when I say no one come to stop her, I really mean it. She ranted continuously while mom stood their crying and Gauri look at her grandmother in shock. Again I am alone. 

Just accept it Ishika there was, is and will never be someone who would stand beside you. you are alone in this world, it is enough for you, you are strong than this. 

It's not like I have no words to say, it's just that it's not new for me to listen these bullshits. All I am doing is controlling myself from doing something I regret later.

"Don't your parents give you some manners on how to be a good girl in the society, whether you are rich or not. Oh sorry how I forget your own parents didn't accept you and ask you to leave their house-." She again continued but this time my anger took a toll and no one can save her now.

"ENOUGH." I yell showing my palm to her.

"You speak a lot. I am not saying anything doesn't mean you can say anything to me, I am standing here respecting you that you will shut the fuck your mouth but no you can't keep your shit inside you." I said coldly to her, and I swear I see her shiver.

"What you said, that my groom ran away because I am a bitch right. Well guess what you are right, but you phrase it incorrectly, let me rephrase it for you, "I am the m*therfucking queen who can destroy you and your so called little world in snap of my fingers, why? Because I own this world, the place where you live I own that place." I said pointing my finger first towards her then at me.

"That piece of shit ran away on his own, I didn't ask him to ran away, what he did was his own choice not mine, and that was the marriage of convenience to shut the society where your kind of people live, who herself a woman but didn't treat other women as human"

"I never asked these people to show pity on me, and let their son sacrifice his life on me, they did it on their own, I never intent to stay here, but he asked me to give us a chance so I stayed. And what you said, I came between Ranveer and Gauri, like I know that these both are getting married. Are you for real." I continued coldly.

"You are talking about betrothal, who the hell tie the kids in marriage just when they pop out of their mother's womb, you know on doing this I can put you behind the bars. Hm... Well leave it, okay let just say I came in between them, so what, if they really love each other, if you really want to tie them, then where was she or you or your family from last four and half months. Why you came now when everything is going smoothly. Why? Just tell me." I said calmly but did really calmly. Swear to god sweat beads are rising up her forehead.

"Oh cat got your tongue. Should I tell you why you came now." I said with evil smirk plastered on my face, and Dadi bua look scared now. Ah I love this feeling, when people got scared of me. Really I love looking at her who is trembling in fear.

"What was the third thing, hum... yeah, I snatch my grandfather, then my bua right. So can you enlighten me how can a two year old kill her own grandfather." I asked with dramatic sigh and shook my head negatively.

"And last of all, you are no saint so who are you to question my purity. I am pure or not; you are no one to judge. And I am no goddess sita who will prove herself to people about what she is.... About lovers, well I have a lot, you know how many around 56 million, you want to see them." I asked her and look around to see everyone looking at me with shock.

Well it's not new, I know this is coming. It's just that if I am good it doesn't mean I can't be bad. I can be worst.

"So it will be better for you to have your food quietly and rest how many days you want but just mind your own fucking business. Don not try to meddle in others, especially mine. Because all I know your son is in very need of money, and you came here to break my relationship just to achieve your fucking goals by forcing Gauri in it. So stop doing this before I do something, which won't end up good." I said coldly with a blank expression she nodded her head quickly and sat down on the sofa.

"and last but not the least, tell Mrs. Sharma, your so called friend that if she try to meddle in my business for one more fucking time, I swear to god I will destroy her completely, I have gave her enough warnings, and this would be mine last warning." I told her by going towards her and bowing my head to her level with hard eyes that make he back on her own.

"I am sorry Gauri, I took your name but it's just that she is crossing her line." I said to Gauri she shook her head and give me a teary smile at me.

"No Bhabhi you did right, I never wants to marry Bhai on first place, and it's just that my family is forcing me-." She replied but I cut her off in between and went out of the house without hearing mom and Gauri's call.

I need air, it was so difficult for me to breathe inside, like everything was eating me, like if I didn't get air I will die.

I taught myself from young age how to be stone cold, self-reliant, to hold myself high and poised, with a readymade smile and subtle charm to conquer the world, but sometimes, some situations make me depend on others for the things I lack from childhood, and that are the things that make me regret.

I went to the garage, took my car and rode to my safest place where I get nothing but peace. The peace I really need right now.

_________________________________

HOLA FRIENDS,

WHAT IS DADI BUA TALKING ABOUT??

HOW WAS ISHIKA'S COME BACK?

DADI BUA LOOK SO SCARED RIGHT NOW...

HOW'S THE UPDATE?

WHAT IS GOING TO COME ANY IDEA?????

AND GUYS PLEASE SHOW SOME LOVE TO YOUR AUTHOR, NOWADAYS YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT COMMENTING ANY THING NOT EVEN LIKING THE UPDATES, I FEEL LIKE STORY IS NOT GOOD.

IF YOU ARE FEELING BORED PLEASE TELL ME.

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 36.6K 53
I said in a low voice realising whom was i shouting "maaf kariyega main yeh sab nhi bolna chahati thi". He replied making me look at him "aap sab ku...
1.2M 50.1K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
617K 38.1K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
25.1K 2.4K 13
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓵𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂. _________★...