RamYa An Eternal Lovestory

Od qwerty12345ind

A journey of two lost souls who find trust , comfort , solace and love In each other breaking the chains of t... Více

The wedding
CHARACTERS
The First Feeling
A shock
The destined meet
So They Met, Again!!!
The proposal
Yes And Call
First Date
Date Continues.....
She said...Yes!!
The family talks
First drive
Engagement
Hearts
Bakery talks
💛 Haldi💛
Shopping
Office
A start
One forever
Married ..!!
Meri biwi....
Apologizing her
First Night
Welcome home Priya
Their room
I Trust My Husband
Talks and thoughts
Her care.
I still love her...
Moments
Unsaid Feelings
Engagement
Coffee talks and more....
Care...
Them❤️
Far yet close.
The gang and 🔥❤️
Back to normal?
Mr Husband ❤️
Priya and her talks
That him❤
First confession❤️ ? sort of...
Revelation and ❤️
Truth and trust
Tu ishq ke saare rang de gaya❤️
Them.. uff...❤️✨
Ram❤️
Misunderstandings and silence.
Broken souls.
Priya's guilt...
Hug and a start❤️
Night , them and roses❤️
Their convo ❤️😂
Growing closer❤️
For him❤️
Start of a Lovestory?❤️
Ram , Priya and love?
Solace and Smiles❤️
More than Friends?
First Kiss❤️🔥
Bomb to blast 😂
Cutie Priya and Mr Husband ❤️
Priya Ram Kapoor❤️
Dance , Kiss and feelings ❤️
Oops , Periods
Feelings ❤️❤️
Who's the man?
My wife and more❤️❤️
World's best husband?
Yearning for him💔💕
I can't live without you 💕❤️
Suprise ✨
Ram ❤️
All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤️
Announcement..!!!
Romance..uff❤️🔥
I'll never leave you...
Smitten by him❤️💕
Mere paas tum raho❤️...
The depth of his heart❤️💔
Trip🏔️❄️✨
Shimla and Them🏔️❤️
Kiss , feelings and hearts ❤️
Romance 💕 Priya's feelings
I'll miss you❤️💕
Night date and talks❤️❤️
Romance, jealousy , fighting...
Mrs Jealous Ram Kapoor
Growing Closer,by heart,by body ❤️🔥
Romance💕Mystery?🤨
Priya in love?❤️💕🥺
You are special baby..❤️💕
Tere sang Yaara...❤️💕
Their marriage, Their everything ❤️
Let's feel and fall in LOVE❤️🔥
Ram Priya~Adi Ram❤️

Mehndi💚

1.1K 74 11
Od qwerty12345ind

Priya was back home and found Sara in her room .

Priya - Hi sara di , aap log aagaye .

Sara - haan , 20 minute huye hain , tera kaam hogaya?

Priya- haan.

Sara - Great , by the way , look here is your mehndi dress.

Sara handed the dress to Priya . Priya examined it .

Priya - it's nice Sara di , but I can't believe aap ne ithna simple dress select kiya .

Sara - first say , yeh dress kaisa laga ?

Priya - kahan na , it's nice , something which I would prefer and I like.

Sara - tumhe pata hain , Yeh dress Ram ne select ki .

Said Sara teasing Priya . Priya was both shocked and suprised .

Priya - kya?

Ram - haan , humne hi insist kiya ki woh select karein aur unhone yeh select ki .

Priya- toh teek haina , usme kya hain , I will ...I will go and take a shower.

Saying so Priya ran before Sara could tease her further.

It was the evening of the next day . The whole day Ram and Priya didn't talk or have chat . Ram's family and friends were at Priya's house while she was still getting ready . While getting ready all that was going in her mind were Sara's words. Wearing her dupatta at the last , she walked out her room and just then Ram was going to the balcony to take a call . He saw her coming out of the room wearing the dress he has selected. The moment their eyes met they stuck at their place . Ram spoke.

Ram - Hi.

Priya- Hi.

Ram fumbling spoke.

Ram - You.. you ar..are looking beau.. beautiful.

Priya was stunned hearing this , without letting what she was exactly feeling inside come out, She spoke.

Priya - Thank you.

Ram left like a jet to the balcony before things could become more weird.

Priya went to the hall were everyone were sitting. As soon as Brinda and shivina saw Priya, they engulfed her in a hug .

Brinda- Priya you are looking beautiful.

As soon as priya heard this she remembered something that happened 2 mins ago . Uff..!! Forget it Priya....she said to herself.

Meera took Priya to the main mehndi artist and made her sit . She insisted other ladies to also get the mehndi applied to their hands . Priya said .

Priya - Maa , please , aapne kahan tho maine maan liya mehndi ke liye , par main apne pure haath nahi lagaungi .

Meera - teek hain , dono hathon ke hateli par mehndi lagvana aur Ram ka Naam likhvana .
Mujhe kuch kaam hain main chalthi hoon .

Priya was about to say something that Meera left . Sara came .

Sara - kya hua ? Why you look so irritated?

Priya - maa keh rahi thi ki main Mr Kapoor ka naam likvao apne haath par .

Sara - haan tho , usme kya hain.

Priya - usme kya hain kya , main kaise lik sakthi hoon unka naam.

Sara - Don't think much priya , he is your to be husband and every bride applies mehndi for her groom , that's okay . Aap mehndi lagayeye isse.

Mehndi artist applied mehndi and asked Priya what is name to be written . Priya was about to say Mr Kapoor , but she knew it would be funny and weird to write Mr Kapoor . So after a minute , she said .

Priya - Aap Ram likh dijiye .

Ram was just back after taking his phone call and heard his name from Priya's mouth . It was the first time she said Ram when he heard and it was special for him . Just then Meera ma and Brinda came to Ram.

Brinda - Priya tumhare naam ka mehndi laga rahi hain .

Ram - Okay ....

Brinda - toh tumhe bhi lagana chahiye , atleast priya ka naam likvao.

Meera - beta , hum aapko force nahi karna chahte , par mehndi lagvana acha Shagun hota hain , baaki aapki marzi.

Brinda - tumhari marzi nahi , agar Priya ko mehndi pasand nahi , phir bhi laga rahi hain , tho tumhe bhi lagana chahiye . Aunty keh rahi hain toh maan lo.

Just then shivi came and rolled her hands around Ram's neck.

Shivina - haan bhai , it'll be cute , aap please lagvaaona mehndi.

Ram - Ek minute , maa , shivi , bri maine kab manaa kiya , main lagvaane ke liye tayaar hoon par aap lo hain ki khud assume kar rahe hain ki nahi lagaunga aur mujhe convince kar rahe hain . Mujhe koyi problem nahi hain , I will get mehndi applied if you all want .

Brinda - thank you , chalo come.

Brinda took ram to a mehndi artist and she asked Ram name .

Ram - Priya .

Artist - sirf P likhu yah pura naam.

Ram - nahi , pura naam likhiye

Ram observed as the mehndi artist in small italic letters wrote priya .

Artist - half an hour ke baad aap hand wash kar sakthe hain.

Though on one hand he had Priya's name , he was busy talking on phone with the other on the terrace. While priya was sitting there talking with Sara .

Priya went to the washroom to wash her hands . She looked at her hands which had mehndi in dark orange and kind of Red with Ram written on it . She huffed , she didn't knew what all these rituals meant . Since she was sitting for a long time for mehndi to dry , she decided to take some fresh air on the terrace . She went on the Terrace and found Ram talking on phone and wiping his hands . She thought he will be busy on Phone and anyone being around may disturb him , so she turned back and decided to go down . But as she was going down , Ram saw her and shouted.

Ram - Priya .

Priya turned back with a blank face.

Ram - Kahan jaa rahi ho ?

Priya - Aap phone pe baath kar rahe the , so i thought not to disturb you .

Ram - no , I am done talking , you can come.

Priya came towards him speaking.

Priya - Since the past one and half hour I was down , I was feeling suffocated so I came here to be in the open air.

Ram - I am sorry.

Priya - kyun?

Ram - Meri wajah se , tumhe mehndi and all....

Priya - nahi , isme aapki kya galti hain . You don't have to apologise . Maine mehndi isiliye lagaya kyunki mere mehndi lagvana se maa ko aur sab ko kushi milegi ki hamari shaadi puri tarah se , sab rasmon ke saath hogi .

Ram - maine bhi sabki kushi ke liye hi yeh lagaya .

Priya - kya lagaya ?

Ram - mehndi.

Priya - kya mehndi?

Ram - kya mehndi kya hoti hain ? Tumhara naam likha hain mere haath pe.

Saying so he showed his hand to her . Priya was stunned seeing her name on his hand . She thought everyone forced Ram to do this .

Priya - I am sorry , I am sure sab ne force kiya hoga aapko iss ke liye . Agar aapko pasand nahi tha tho aap mana karthe .

Ram - nahi kissi ne force nahi kiya , aur meri chodo , tumhe mehndi aur iss sab mein interest nahi hain na , phir bhi tumne lagaya , agar tum laga sakthi ho tho main bhi laga saktha hoon .

Priya - par woh alag baath hain.

Ram - kya alag baath hain , Tumne mera naam likyava , aur maine tumhara.Bas , dono taraf se settled. Yahi nahi , hamare shaadi main, Hamare rishthe mein jo bhi hain , woh aadha tumhara hain aur aadha mera . Yeh shaadi hum dono ke liye zimmedari hain aur main yeh zimmedari akele tumhare sir pe nahi chod saktha .

Priya kept looking at Ram without Saying anything .

Ram - waise maine Tumhe apna haath dikhaya , tum nahi dikhaogi mujhe tumhara haath?

Priya slowly lifted her hand and showed Ram her mehndi . Ram smiled and said.

Ram - tumhari mehndi mujhse zyada achi hain.

Priya- kyun ?

Ram - kyunki tumhari mehndi main mera naam likha hua hain

Priya - acha , aapko ek hi kaam hain kya , khud ki tareef karna .

Ram - what do you mean , khud ki tareef karna , jo sach hain woh sach hain , Ram priya se acha naam hain .

Priya - dekha firse , maine sahi kahan aapko ek hi kaam hain Self Praising .

Ram - at least main khud ki tareef kartha hoon , tumhari tarah sabko daant ke lecture nahi sunatha .

Ram realised what he said and he was damn scared now. He knew Priya was about to shout and he was in no mood to get scolded now . So quickly he said pointing his finger in the opposite side .

Ram - Priya , wahan kya hain?

Priya turned back to see and he ran.

Priya again turned and found him hopping and going down th stairs.

Priya - oh god , how does he always manage to mess everything and run away like a child .

Ram's family left before having dinner . Only Shivi , Ram and Ram's friends were left at Priya's house for dinner.

They all sat on the dinning table and started eating . Everyone were talking except ram and priya.

Ram saw Priya's face and knew she was kinda in a bad mood . Though she was sitting right in front of him , he texted.

Ram - kya hua?

Priya- kuch nahi . Main aapse kuch poochu ?

Ram - haan .

Priya - aap konse class mein padte hain?

Ram typed- kya?
And looked confusingly at priya .

Priya - fir terrace se aise kyun bhag rahe the.

Ram - main nahi bhaagta thi tum mujhe daanthi.

Priya - main kyun aapko daantungi , aap hi mujhe irritate karne wale kaam karthe hain.

Ram - fine fine , I am sorry I wil not irritate you.....

Priya - acha hain

Ram - listen completely, I will not irritate you till tomorrow.

Priya - uff , bad joke tha na.

Ram - haan .

Priya had a helpless smile on her face .

Priya - aapna bilkul bache hain. Let me eat now , agar brinda yah shivi aapko mujse chat karthe dekhenge na , they'll tease you to no extent.

Ram smiled seeing the message and everyone completed their dinner.

Ram - Maa , hum chalte hain . Sirf do din bache hain shaadi ke liye , Agar aapko kuch bhi chahiye aap mujhe call kijiye . Aapka beta hoon , aap kuch bhi keh sakthi hain mujhe.

Meera caressed his face and said

Meera - teek hain beta , agar kuch problem huyi hain tho main aapko zaroor bolungi.

Ram whispered to Meera .

Ram - maa , I am sure mere jaane ke baad aapki beti meri buraayi karegi. Aap mujhe boliye usne kya kahan mere liye.

Meera chuckled hearing him and Priya doubted whether they were talking about her .

Bidding Bye , everyone left .!!

Please do lemme know how was the chapter

Thank you.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

19.6K 871 10
Its about how 5 years later Ram and Priya sort out their differences and reunite along with their daughter even after facing so many hurdles.💜
84.9K 4K 55
I just love RAYA. I think the combination of both of their personalities is very unique and that's what makes them a beautiful couple. So here is my...
2.9K 158 1
Ram and Priya who were mere strangers to eachother help eachother to move on from the betrayal they got from their respective life partners.
28.9K 2.1K 37
BALH2 Re-imagined: Ram and Priya, two lonely and broken individuals, devoid of affection, agree to a compromise for their families. Will their marria...