escondida

Autorstwa xbrieza0510

"Say another fucking word, I dare you." He snarls in my ear as his hold on my throat tightens. "You're a ver... Więcej

HEY
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
THANK YOU
Sequel

Chapter 38

3.7K 123 18
Autorstwa xbrieza0510

Kaia's POV

I wake up again, this time in a dark room. Every part of my body aches. And I mean every part.

I blink my eyes and wait as they adjust to the darkness. I'm in the same room that I was in before.

I jump as I feel movement beside me but relax as I see the orange hair of the boy that just fucked me.

And boy was I now exhausted.

We'd been going at it non-stop. For some reason we just couldn't keep our hands off each other.

My sex drive has never been this high before. I think it's been nearly a week and only now am I exhausted. And I think Silas is too.

I turn to face him and see him already looking at me.

"I would go for another round, but I don't feel like sex." I murmur, "But I'm so hungry." I groan, remembering now that there was no food the last time I went to raid the kitchen.

But I'm not craving any normal food. All I can think about is Silas' steady pulse. How badly I want to bite it.

What the fuck.

"Silas..." I whisper but trail off. He leans himself up onto one elbow, his muscles rippling at the movement. He waits for me to continue. "Why do I want to bite your neck so fucking bad." I ask him, almost groaning out in need. But it doesn't feel like need.

It feels like if I don't, I'm going to throw up. Like my body is going to burn itself from the inside out.

His eyes widen, but I don't realise as with inhuman speed, I slide across the bed and straddle him. Our naked bodies rubbing against each other. I bend down, our chests touching as I resent my forehead in the crook of his neck.

Right where the sound of his pulse is the loudest.

I lift my head back up and slowly lick his neck, making him groan out, me mimicking the sound as I feel him harden beneath me.

Without thinking, I sink my teeth - no, fucking fangs - into the deliecious section of his neck.

He moans out, his hips thrusdting up, rubbing his dick against my clit.

I moan into his neck as I suck the tasty liquid into my mouth. He grabs onto my hips and starts lifting them up and down slowly, rubbing his dick over my clit with every movement.

Without any warning, he suddenly thrusts inside of me and I gasp into his neck, though my fangs stay deeply inside of him. He holds my hips still as he moves himself up and down, thrusting into me continuously from underneath.

I move away from his neck and smash my lips onto his and he groans at the taste of his blood on my lips. I bring my hand up to his neck and gently rub my fingers over the bite mark, feeling the stickiness of his blood on them.

I move my face away from him and he pouts before I sit up. He doesn't stop thrusting into me and he just watches with a lust filled expression on his face as I bring my fingers up to his lips, motioning for him to open.

His lips separate and I push my fingers into his mouth before he closes again. His thrusts start to slow down as he focuses on swirling his tongue around my finger, but that annoys me.

I rise up to my knees and then sink down onto his dick, moving up and down continuously. We both start moaning at the new sensation, despite having been in this position earlier, maybe hours, but maybe even days ago.

The only thing on my mind recently has been the throbbing in between my legs and my dry throat.

Both of which he helps me with.

He gently runs his teeth over my fingers before I take them out, running them across his cheeks and then down his neck.

His hands come up to my boobs and he starts to squeeze them, occasionally pinching my nipple. I rest my hands flat on his chest as I continue using him to fuck myself. I let him play with my breasts for a while before grabbing his wrists and bringing them up beside his head.

I lean down again and bring his nipple - the pierced one - into my mouth, gently sucking on it. He moans at the feeling of my tongue and me continuously rising up and down his dick.

I feel my pussy start to tighten around him and he groans as I push down roughly once more, and we both release.

I collapse onto his chest, tired and let go of his wrists.

Not wanting to stop, he grabs onto my hips again and uses them to flip us around, so that he's now on top of me. He doesn't wait for me to adjust in the new position before he starts to thrust into me, hard and fast, hitting my g-spot every time.

It doesn't take me long to cum again and he smirks as I scream my release. He ignores any of my pleas to stop and just keeps pelting into me.

The overstimulation makes my eyes water and I feel tears dripping down my face, but all he does is lean down and lick them up, keeping his eyes locked on me the whole time.

I scream again as I release and he smiles again but pulls out. My head falls back on the pillow behind me as I take in deep breaths.

Suddenly he flips me over so that I'm lying on my stomach before bending my knees up so that my ass is in the air. He leaves my like that for a few moments as he reaches down to me, gripping onto my neck. He pulls me up by the neck until my back is pressed up against his chest.

His hand tightens around my neck and then he pushes into me again. I gasp out at the feeling, his dick hitting different spots inside me, but the pleasure is almost too much.

He starts to kiss my neck, his hand staying tight around my throat, now being the only thing holding me up and I know he knows that.

He brings his other hand up and starts to roughly play with my clit, circling his finger around it in all different directions.

I feel myself cum again straight away and he smiles against my neck but doesn't stop. I cum a few more times, screaming pleas for him to stop as I get more and more sensitive with every thrust.

I feel him release into me again before he stops, removing his hand from my neck and without his support, I fall face first onto the bed, too tired to move. He pulls out of me and I feel wetness drip down my thighs.

I feel his tongue start to lick all of it, basically licking my legs clean. As he finishes, he gives one rough slap on my clit and I scream out at the feeling, my back arching as more tears fall out.

I hear him laugh and then he falls down next to me, gently flipping me around onto my back. He turns my head to face him and he smiles before licking my lips briefly.

He lies down next to me, both of us exhausted from our little workout.

It's safe to say though that my stamina has increased lots during these past few days.

And so has my need for blood.

When they told me they'd release my vampire side, I didn't know what to expect.

And being cooped up in a small, pretty little cabin in the mountains with one of my siblings friends where we would fuck all day and I would stick my fangs into his neck and drink from him, was definitely not top of my list.

Actually it wasn't even on my list.

I expected to just wake up with red eyes, speed, and maybe a little bit better sight and hearing. I didn't expect for my appetite to be of only blood. I didn't expect to be fucking like animals all dya.

Silas told me a bit about what had happened.

How because I fed off of him I 'bound' him to me. And that for the first week or so we'd feel very horny and needy. Though I believed him. Because if i didn't, that would mean I'd suddenly become very horny and needy out of the blue.

But at least I bound a hot vampire, with stamina, and the need to dominate and lead, and not some ugly vampire who came and then passed out, causing me to go finish the job in the bathroom.

Mason's POV

"Shouldn't they have been done by now?" I ask the room and they laugh. "What? It's been seven days, how can they still be going at it?"

"Because being bound makes them both horny and thirsty and it can only be satisfied by the other." Zilani says as she plays with Priya's hair, who is using her legs as a pillow.

"But it has been a week so they'll probably be back soon." Oliver shrugs.

He's been suspiciously calm during this whole week, though I'm willing to bet it's just a front. He's very good at hiding his emotions, and after spending time with Kaia, it's certainly a trait they both got.

"We all know you're just jealous." Erik says as he rolls his eyes.

"Yeah," Oliver ships in, "We all know you fingered her at a bar."

My lips tighten together as the others laugh.

I wouldn't say I'm jealous. Okay maybe a little.

But only because I would have loved to be the one on a sex marathon with her.

I would have loved hearing her moans of pleasure out loud, rather than suffocated by my lips like they were at the bar.

Silas is one lucky bastard.

What did he do in his past life to get someone like her.

Or maybe it was because he's always hungry that led him to enter the kitchen the same time she was on a blood frenzy.

I need to start going to the kitchen more.

I sigh as I lean my head against the back of the couch, watching the flames flicker in the fireplace.

Fire has always interested me, you could say.

It's such a beautiful, deadly thing. If you're far away, you can see the different colours flickering away. And if you're closer, you can feel the heat it releases. The warmth and comfort it provides.

It's well known that this beautiful sight can kill you if you get too close to it.

Much like people.

You get too close to someone, you'll burn. Just like you'd burn getting thrown in a fire.

Just like I nearly did many years ago when I was a young, stupid boy.

Erik's POV

I can always tell when Mason is thinking of her.

He's always staring into the fire whenever he's around it. Watching it keep burning until there's nothing left.

It always had me curious so I asked him one night.

And he completely flipped. Like, he trashed the room we were in. Broken glass and splintered wood everywhere.

Though he did mention her name lots. Almost before every smashing sound of glass.

And it's very easy to know why he was angry.

The damn guy though. He describes his feelings in metaphors, all the darn time. And no one gets it.

'It makes me think like the sea, how it's so beautiful when you look at it from the shore, but the deeper into it you go, it gets dark and dangerous.'

Like, what the fuck is that supposed to mean. Attikus says that he was talking like it was a person, how some may seem nice and friendly on the outside, but in their heart they're different and I guess it makes sense, but most still drive me nuts thinking about them

'It was like opening a tin of cookies, but finding only needles and string in it.'

'It's like losing rock, paper, scissors every single time.'

'She was like fire, from afar, she was beautiful and magical, but she would burn me when I got too close.'

That was the one that stumped me. I know who the 'she' he was referring to, but no one knows why she just disappeared and Mason became a moody asshole.

One moment they were together and happy, and poof, they didn't see each other ever again.

----

WORD COUNT - 2120

----

Just wait til y'all find out who Mason's ex-girl was.

I have lost all motivation for school, and of course it's nearly time for exams.

Just kill me now.

ANYWAYS THANKYOU FOR READING!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU <3 <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

236K 6.6K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...
195 7 8
I gasped sharply when, in the midst of it all, his long fingers penetrated me, causing my walls to clench around his fingers. The sensation was elect...
662K 29.9K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...