Werewolf Guide

By imu_tiramisoo

A basic guide to better understand werewolf fics. This is just one in many guides on the internet so feel fre... More

Notes and Warning
Introduction
Werewolves & Literature
Characteristics
Werewolf Gene
Ranking (Short)
Ranking (Real Version)
Another Wolf?
Mate
Moon Goddess
Finale

A/N

228 3 0
By imu_tiramisoo

Since I had time on my hands, I thought I should be productive and therefore have decided to make a guide to the werewolf universe. Although I am not a fan of twilight nor am I currently a present reader of werewolf fics since I have gone past that stage in my life. I still enjoy reading omegaverse manga (a topic in which I would be touching into later) and I like to think that I'm quite the expert on that field. 

In short, I was bored and inspired and did something.

Also I made a 10+ page document on this shit because I was bored (which I regretted later) and I wanted to show off so enjoy :)

Edit: Umm... this was supposed to be a gag and less "professional" because I think there are a lot of these out there and I wanted to make different and funny but I've decided to actually publish the things I wrote on the docs because- like I said- I worked hard on this and wanted to show off.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 195 14
Samara Parkington is one of the most feared people in the universe. Chaos himself appeared to her parents and her, and assigned her the job of being...
5.4K 182 10
"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ..." (ʟ/ɴ) (ʏ/ɴ) ᴀɴ ᴀᴍʙɪᴛɪᴏᴜꜱ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ɢɪʀʟ- ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ...
70.3K 1.8K 16
Felix and Hyunjin were about to be stepbrothers, but love couldn't control who they fall for. Hyunlix story ILL TRY TO MAKE THIS LONGER THAN THE LAS...
1.5K 314 29
A story of love, power, betrayal, and the corruption of an innocent soul. ------------ Melusine "Sina" Fisher grows up in the seaside village of Farb...