tour - ariana grande/you

By joricaminah

You(G!P) Co-headlining a tour with Ariana Grande sounds like something that only happens in dreams and Wattpa... More

Blowing Up
Meetings & Managers
Victoria & Ariana
Coffee & Studio's
What A Day
Tour Prep/Drunk Nights
Show #1 - L.A
They Know
VMA's
She's What?
Can't Stay Mad Forever
Where is Y/N?
Mission Impossible (Part 1)
Are You Jealous?
Pay Him A Visit
You Told?
Trial and Error
Pete Davidson?
Prison Fights & Dates
Freestyle
Letter To My Daughter
New Book
Help
NEW BOOK AGAIN
Together Again
exciting news!!!!!!
BOOK TWO

Mission Impossible (Part 2)

2.4K 71 8
By joricaminah

Y/N's P.O.V

"Victoria?" I say in shock.

What could she possibly be doing here? There's no way she willingly agreed to help Dalton.

"Why are you here? There's no way you're helping him." I say.

"He came to me about the idea and I offered to help." She answers.

"But why?" I ask.

"Because Y/N I actually liked you. You played me like I was a video game. You were with Ariana the entire time. Not to mention you disappeared on me the night of the VMA's and got Camila pregnant. You thought you were just gonna get away with that? Because if so then you thought wrong." Victoria says coldly.

"We were never official Vic. What about that costar that you got caught messing around with? You know you two are only playing the victim when both of you have done shit wrong too. Y'all are sick minded people." I spit.

Victoria tases me on the side of my ribs. I hiss at the pain. It definitely wasn't as bad as the first few times. It didn't paralyze me as long as it did before. Maybe I was getting use to it.

"You have a smart mouth for someone that's chained up." She chuckles.

"You have a smart mouth for someone that isn't chained up." I reply not really caring anymore.

If this was how I was gonna die at least I ain't dying like no pussy.

"I can't believe I ever liked you." Victoria muttered.

"Oh boo hoo, cry me a fucking river. I can't believe that I liked you either. And as for you." I say turning my focus on Dalton.

"I never liked you and I will never like you. I will never understand how Ariana married you. This whole kidnapping me thing isn't gonna get her to come back. Just get over it."

Seriously, how could someone be this obsessed with a person? After a certain point it becomes creepy.

He leans forward in the chair and punches me in the face. He can't hit that hard so it wasn't too painful.

"Victoria probably hits harder than that." I mumble.

I leaned my head back against the pipe I was chained to. I really wanted to get out of here. I miss Ariana so damn much. I wonder how she's handling this.

_____________________

Ariana's P.O.V

Once again I was stuck scrolling through pictures of Y/N. I was currently looking at her photos from when she was a child. She was so bright.

Literally, she's light skin or like a caramel color. Her mother was white and her father was black. They managed to create the finest motherfucker that I've ever seen.

She always seemed so happy in these pictures with her parents. Apart of me really wishes that I was able to meet them. If they were anything like Y/N then I have no doubt that I'd love them.

"Hey Ari." Jess says entering the room.

"What's up?" I ask.

"When's the last time you ate?" She asks.

"Yesterday morning." I answer.

I know that was bad considering that I'm pregnant but I really didn't have an appetite. All I cared about was Y/N coming home.

"You need to eat sis. I know you probably don't want too but you have a child to look out for as well. Whether it's Y/N's child or not I'm still gonna be an aunt. Feed my nephew." She says.

"Nephew?" I question.

"We're all hoping for a boy. Now bring your ass. I'll even cook some vegan shit for you." Jess replies.

I couldn't help but giggle at what she said. Jessica was surely the sister I never had.

———————————

Dinah's P.O.V

"Bryson said he'd be here 10 fucking minutes ago." I say in frustration.

Bry was definitely the muscle behind this operation and we needed him. It looked like only two figures was surrounding Y/N. I don't doubt that Ty and I could handle it but I didn't want to do it without Bryson.

"Yo fool, where you at?" Ty asked into the walkie talkie.

We waited for a reply but we didn't get one.

"That fucking idiot better be alright." I sigh.

Y/N was already captured and we can't have another person taken.

"I'm sure he's-" Tyler proceeded to say until he was cut off.

It was the walkie talkie. It sounded like a whole lot of commotion and static.

"Never mind, I guess he isn't fine." Ty shrugs.

"Dumbasses. I'm on a mission with dumbasses." I whisper to myself. 

I walk back towards the end of the warehouse with Tyler closely behind me. The closer I got the more noise I heard. This was starting to become stressful. Y/N owes me her life if we're successful at saving her.

"Yo look." Ty says pointing in the far distance.

Once I seen what he was pointing at I sighed, deeply.

That fool was stuck in the corner. He had Dalton's three other friends surrounding him. It seemed as if they had his weapons too. Could this get any worse?

"We have to sneak up quietly. Have your stun gun ready." I whisper.

I pulled out my taser.

"There's three of them, though." Tyler says.

He was right, we were outnumbered. I had to think of something quick. I normally had good ideas. My advice was pure shit but my ideas is what helped me. Wait, I got it.

I took one of my cans of pepper spray from around my belt.

"You have a better arm than me. Throw this over there. They'll think someone else is over there and that'll give us some time." I instruct.

He does as told and throws it far in some corner. The can rattles as it hits the ground.

"You heard that?" One of the dudes asked.

"Yeah, I'll go check it out." Another one says.

That left only two of them.

"Now is our chance." I hurriedly say.

There was no telling how long it was gonna take for the third guy to make it back. We had to do this quick.

I walk silently behind one guy, Tyler doing the same to the other.

"One. Two. Three. Now." I say.

I taser the man in front of me while Ty stun guns his. Their bodies drop to the floor.

"You're stupid." I tell Bry as he picks up his weapons from the paralyzed guys.

He rolls his eyes. "Thanks for saving me loser."

We tape their legs, mouth, and hands together with the tape I took from earlier.

"Hey, what are you doing?" The guy yells as he returns.

Bryson jumps as the guy startled him and raises his gun. He quickly pulled the trigger. The bullet went straight through the mans chest and he drops to the floor.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God." I mumble.

I just watched him kill a man. I can feel my nerves start to act up. My hand starts shaking lightly.

"W-We have to get Y/N and leave now." I stutter.

This seems a lot easier on TV.

___________________

Y/N's P.O.V

There was a loud bang off in the distance. A gunshot sound to be exact. I wasn't scared by it. My father used to take me to the gun range a lot. Dalton and Victoria were clearly scared by the sound.

"I'll go check it out." Dalton said.

He leaves with Victoria following right behind him.

Once they were out of view I started looking around for something to pick the lock. I had to get out of here. My eyes fall on something shiny left in the seat that Dalton was sitting in.

The idiot left the key on the chair.

I stretch my legs trying to pull the chair towards me.

"Damn." I mumble.

The chair was a little too far.

Out of the corner of my eye I see three bodies sneakily walk my way.

"Oh my God Y/N you're okay." A female voice said.

That voice belonged to none other than Dinah Jane.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I whisper.

"Bry, Ty, and I. Hey that rhymed. Anyway we came to rescue your ass." She answers.

"It was my idea." Bryson says.

"Dalton and Vic will be back any second. The key is on that chair." I say and nod my head towards it.

Dinah grabs the keys and opens the lock, freeing my arms.

"Thank the Lord. My arms was fucking killing me." I say.

"We have to go now. Go through that door." Tyler says.

We all rush out and run towards the truck. Bryson hops in the driver seat and waste no time starting the car to drive away. I was finally free. I know I was only there for 20 hours but man that felt like years.

Besides seeing Ari, the only thing I really wanted to do was take a fucking shower. Warehouses are disgusting. I tune out the rest of the drive just thinking about the things that happened. Life was surely crazy right now.

We arrive to the Air Bnb not too long later. I was about to walk in but I stopped in my tracks.

"Wait, hold up." I say.

"What's up?" Bryson asks.

"First, thank you guys so much. Y'all are the best friends I could ever ask for. Secondly, I need you guys to do something." I say.

"Something like what?" Dinah asked.

"I want to surprise everyone and I don't want go in there all dirty, so I need you guys to distract them. I'll sneak through the back door and run upstairs to take a quick shower." I respond.

"We got this. Go freshen up. You smell like a dump." Bryson laughs.

"Shut up. I know you missed me and my dump smelling ass." I chuckle.

"He did. Now go wash your ass." Dinah says.

I walk to the back of the house and slowly open the sliding glass door. I see Bry, Ty, and DJ enter the front door and all of the girls attention turns toward them.

Tyler mouths "go" and I run up the stairs as quietly as I can.

I grab some black Calvin Klein boxers, a black t-shirt, a sports bra, some red and black Nike shorts, as well as some Nike socks and head towards the shower. I strip the disgusting smelling clothes off my body and hop in the shower. The warm water hits my skin and I immediately feel much better. I wash myself and my hair before getting out.

I change into the clothes I grabbed and brush my teeth before exiting the bathroom. I put on some deodorant and spray some cologne. I exit the room and hear a lot of yelling from the girls.

They were not happy.

___________________

Ariana's P.O.V

The girls was still stressing about their significant others. I knew what they were doing but I didn't want to say anything.

Jess had forced me to watch some movies with her so we were all in the living room. Halloween was playing on the screen.

The boys and Dinah walk through the door and the girls moods immediately changes.

"So where the fuck have you been?" Normani asked Dinah.

Dinah looked like she was about to shit herself. I couldn't blame her, Normani is very intimidating.

"You all disappear and think that shit is cool? Oh and why are y'all's phones going straight to voicemail?" Victoria chimes in.

Vic was sweet but she definitely wasn't one to piss off either.

Jess completely ignored Tyler. I felt bad for the boy considering I knew what they were trying to do.

Speaking of which, I don't see Y/N so I'm assuming they weren't able to find her. I can feel my mood change just by thinking about it.

"Baby calm down." Dinah says.

"Calm down? You want me to fucking calm down after you've been gone all day? And you weren't answering your phone. Dinah you got me fucked up. Are you cheating on me?" Normani asks.

Ouch. This is about to go left really fast.

"Is it cheating if it's with me?" A voice asked.

The group looks towards the voice coming from the bottom of the stairs.

"Y/N." They all scream.

She was here. My baby was actually here and she was safe.

The girls tackle her in a group hug. Once the hug breaks apart she turns her focus to me. I waste no time running and jumping on her. I wrap my legs around her waist and bury my head into her neck.

"I missed you so much." I say.

"I've missed you too princess." She replies.

I lift my head up and smash my lips on hers. She responds quickly, moving her lips in sync with mine. We break apart when oxygen becomes a problem.

I jump down but I don't leave her side. I examine her face and I see cuts and bruises. I don't know what she went through but I'm glad that she's okay.

"So what's been going on?" Y/N asks.

"We've been missing you." Jess replies.

"We'll I'm back and I wanna turn up." Y/N says.

She's still the same. No matter what happens she always wants to turn up.

I really missed my baby. I swear she's never leaving my eyesight again.

_________________

Y/N's P.O.V

To end the night the gang and I was just asking each other Truth or Dare questions. The girls finally stopped being mad at the boys and Dinah. They had told them that they went to save me. I don't know why they didn't do that since the beginning.

Ariana was cuddled into my side on the couch. She's been super clingy since I returned but I don't mind it.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Victoria asks.

"Truth." I answer.

"How'd you lose your virginity?" She asked.

I can feel myself tense up at the question. I'm assuming Ariana noticed because she's looking at me with her eyebrows raised. The others are waiting for the question to get answered but Jess's face is what caught my attention. It's like all the blood drained from her face.

Remember how I said that hook up I had with Jess was a one time thing? Yeah, I lied. No one here knows this, not even Tyler. Jess and I dated in high school. Everyone thought that we were just best friends. She had told me that she had feelings for me and I decided to give it a try. We dated for two years before we decided to just stay best friends.

We lost our virginity to each other. I was on the basketball team and I managed to hit the game winning shot that resulted in us winning the championship. The entire school got drunk that night and well that's when it happened. She ended up getting pregnant. If not for the miscarriage, we'd have a eight year old daughter. That's also how I knew my sperm worked.

"Earth to Y/N." Ariana says, snapping her fingers.

"Huh? My bad. Um- I lost it like any other high schooler. Wild party, wild night." I reply.

"Who'd you lose it to?" Dinah asks.

"It's not my turn anymore." I answer.

"Is Y/N afraid to answer the question? Don't be a pussy." Bryson chuckles.

That would've made me answer the question immediately but I can't.

"It was with me." Jess blurts out.

"Dammit Jessica." I whisper to myself.

The group appears to be in shock. No one really saying anything.

"So you two did it?" Dinah asks clearly confused.

"Yes DJ. We uh- we dated for two years. Our senior year in high school and the year after that. We both agreed that we were better as best friends and it's been that way ever since." I respond.

That was true to a certain point. Jessica was actually the first person I ever fell in love with. We had a great relationship until I introduced her to Tyler. She cheated on me with him. After awhile I forgave her and we just decided to be friends instead.

"You know I think I'm gonna call it a night. See you all in the morning." I say and disappear upstairs.

I lay in the bed just thinking about it. I know I'm wrong for thinking so but if it wasn't for Tyler then Jess and I would probably still be together.

The bed dips next to me and Ariana lays her head on my chest.

"You know I don't care about what you and Jess had as long as it's in the past." She says.

"It's been over with for years. You'd have nothing to worry about anyway." I respond.

"Good." She replies.

I kiss the top of her forehead and relax in her embrace.

"I really missed you." I say.

"I missed you more." Ari said.

We lay there cuddled up with each other, enjoying the moment until we eventually drift off into a deep sleep.

___________________

No cap this chapter sucks 😭
I had no idea wtf to write and this is what I came up with.

You and Jess were lovers👀
She was pregnant with your baby👀
She cheated on you with Tyler👀

I think I might do a dip into the past next chapter and talk about what really went down with Jess and make Ariana jealous or something because jealous Ariana is hot.

Anyway Until Next Time Lovely Folks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.1K 12
Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande song fanfictions based on Ariana's album, Yours Truly. ©biebuhftari
84.4K 2.4K 18
Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande song fanfictions based on Justin's album, Journals. ©biebuhftari
217K 5.6K 54
Ariana grande is starting her sweetener world tour and is in need of a few dancers , what happens when she falls for one ? Y/n is a dancer and is re...
193K 6.3K 105
Tour is starting, which means Ariana will need dancers, get to see her fans and even meet the love of her life Ariana Grande X OC contains: -abuse -d...