Lowkey

By leiiii403

Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter. The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known... More

Authors Note
Aesthetics & Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chpater 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter
SEQUEL

Chapter 53

35.2K 862 321
By leiiii403

Arabella

"𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞"

My eyes widened.

How hadn't I thought of that before?

Clearly, this gang has a problem with Roman, but also with me. Assuming on the number of times they've tried to kill me.

Roman clenched his jaw angrily, his eyes rolling and he motioned for me to kill him. I grinned, feeling Roman walk away as my fingers pulled off the safety.

The man's eyes widened—crying and pleading for me to let him go. Calling me such names—that I was sort of disappointed Roman couldn't hear them—as I would most definitely know if Roman did hear the names, this man wouldn't have the privilege of dying tonight.

My hands came in front of my body, aiming the gun right towards his temple. He thrashed around, making this slightly more difficult—though nothing I couldn't accomplish.

Looking the tortured male in the eyes, my fingers loop around the trigger as it was pulled on sight.

All traces of his screaming and crying was cut off immediately, his limbs were flat on the ground—lifeless.

I nodded my head in approval, feeling the adrenaline run through my veins—I skipped back over to Roman, who was nowhere to be seen from my sight.

Frowning, I turn towards one of the guards. "Where is he?" I asked, curiously. The man raised his head, his black eyes blazing into mine, almost sending shivers down my spine.

"The back." He said darkly, indicating towards a door beside him. I smiled and thanked him as I moved to the door.

Cool air welcomed my skin as I unlatched the handle. My eyes scoured the open space for him—on what appeared to be a rooftop.

Strolling across the rooftop, I found him sitting up against a railing. A cigarette was between his lips, making me a tad concerned as to how many he consumed an hour.

His eyes caught mine from across the roof, piercing them with their deadly intensity. The phone held to his ear was quickly withdrawn before he looked down at it and motioned me over with two of his tatted fingers.

I crossed the rooftop and came to a halt immediately in front of him; his eyes were drawn away from the device and towards me.

His hands came under my arms; he lifted me up swiftly and placed me beside him on the railing.

My heart pounded while my eyes widened. I clutched onto his arm tightly as I glanced below us.

Fucking heights.

"Scared?" He questioned with a risen eyebrow. He exhaled the smoke from his mouth as he spoke.

"No," I muttered as I cast another downward gaze. The bustling streets below us were vivid enough to conjure up images of my death.

His arm wrapped around my waist, drawing me to his side while his entire arm gave all of the security I needed.

Because his large arm was probably the same size as my entire body.

"You won't fall, baby," He whispered into my ear, kissing my neck and sliding his chin to rest on top of my head.

"I've got you,"

Smiling, I snuggled into his chest, embracing his warmth. Reassuringly, I felt safe even if I was near the midst of death.

Because that's what he brought with him. Security and warmth—two things of the many he provided me with, and two of which I have gotten addicted to.

"Want to go home?" He asked quietly. Nodding, I sighed and smiled into his chest.

"Yes please,"

Sitting on top of the counter, I gracefully watched my talented boyfriend fry a bunch of food in a pan.

Cooking was amongst one of the many 'hidden' talents he had—to which I had yet to judge.

I blared my music from my phone—a good range of Arctic Monkeys playing and Chase Atlantic.

"Roman?" I called as I scrolled through my playlist, searching for a certain song.

"Hm?" He replied and I felt his presence near me now. I grin as I look up from my phone. "Did you know there's a song about me?"

He narrowed his eyes slightly as he looked at my phone, then back to my eyes—while I simply smiled innocently as I began playing the music.

Roman gave me a funny look before getting out a new cutting board and starting to chop some vegetables. I placed the phone back on the counter with the music blasting from it.

"Arabella's got some interstellar-gator skin boots,"

Roman glanced up from the board as I sipped my red wine, wiggling my eyebrows at the mention of my name.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully, going back to cutting. "It's okay Roman, I'm sure you will have a song about you one day," I cooed, patting his back.

He walked away and returned his gaze to the sizzling fry pan, rolling his eyes once more. I giggled at his attitude and continued to vibe to the song.

It was roughly around midnight and we were eating dinner. But that was partly my fault. I ended up passing out on the couch when we returned home, exhausted from the day.

Roman was preoccupied with business, which he handled in his little home office—and from then on I basically woke up at eleven, showered and then begged Roman to cook for me.

Fortunately, the convincing didn't take much.

So now we were here, even though we had a big-ish day tomorrow, I simply convinced myself I would be fine.

The smell of the heavenly food he has magically made—brought absolute life back to my body.

I peeked over his shoulder from my counter position, but due to his height and body looming over it, I was still unable to see.

Instead, I focused on the other snack that was visible in front of me.

This man was completely shirtless. Displaying the endless tattoos etched on his golden skin, along with the flexing back muscles and abs he possessed.

Fuck, he was better than any kind of food.

And that's saying a lot coming from a food addict herself.

Just as drool was bound to fall from my mouth, he turned and my eyes snapped away—innocently looking anywhere but his direction.

He came next to me, seemingly with the pan as he poured the food skilfully onto the plates—another drooling sight.

The food looked fucking amazing and smelt amazing. My stomach even grumbled from just looking at it.

Roman walked over to the sink, dumped the pan, and then returned to the plates.

Grabbing utensils, he took one plate and took a fork—seemingly mixing it and then grabbed a mouth full onto the fork.

Coming in front of me, I readied myself as he blew on the steam. He brought it towards my mouth, and I opened it.

Placing the food in my mouth, I had an entire foodgasm in my mouth. My eyes shut closed as I swallowed the food wholly.

When I opened my eyes again, he was standing in front of me, staring blankly at my reaction. I smile and grab the plate from his grip, holding it in my hands as if it were my life support.

"You really never disappoint, do you?" I said, confidently staring up at him. Scoffing, he shook his head and patted my head once—moving to grab his own plate.

"You should consider becoming a chef," I mumbled. "You know like, give up the whole Mafia thing and just run your own restaurant full time,"

I took another mouthful, holding in a moan as it tasted so blissfully good. Roman sat next to me on the counter, glancing at me as he took his first bite.

"I'm sure you own multiple restaurants though," I mumbled again, taking another bite.

He turned in my direction, staring at me blankly as he ate. Randomly, I laughed.

And then I continued to laugh, nearly choking on air as I did. I coughed until I was sober and looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Did you put drugs in this?" I asked him, wiping away a tear. A small smile mused on his lips, it seemed that me suffering was all I needed to do to make him smile.

He lifted my empty wine glass and tapped it with one finger, and then I realised it was most definitely the little alcohol I consumed.

Giggling, I shrugged and finished off my food in silence. The music still blared from my phone as I swung my legs, glancing between my food and Roman.

This continued until I was completely finished. His eyes were on me the entire time, somehow enlightening some spark between my legs.

After finishing, I rinsed Roman and my plate, then went back to our room to brush my teeth.

I was alone in our bedroom now that Roman had gone somewhere. I switched on the faucet and brushed my teeth with a wet toothbrush.

As I brushed, Roman had appeared out of thin air and came beside me. He applied toothpaste to his toothbrush, washed it, and then drew it to his mouth.

My eyes watched him from the mirror's view, his expression, expressionless—as he so effortlessly brushed.

I rinsed my mouth after, placing my toothbrush aside and walked back into the bedroom.

Flopping my entire body onto the bed, I sigh heavily as I stare up at the ceiling. It was considerably late though I still felt up and alive.

The bed beside me dipped. Looking over, Roman tossed his phone onto the nightstand and then turned to face me.

I goofily smiled at him, and in response he leant over, bringing his legs on either side of mine and hovering over me.

His cologne caught my nostrils right away, giving me a whiff of the alluring scent. As he loomed above me emotionlessly, heat flooded through me.

His eyes glared straight into mine, as his head lowered further and further until he was an inch away from my lips.

Slowly, my arms looped around his neck. One of my hands ran through the back of his hair, as he then pressed his lips to my own.

He gently pressed his lips against mine, plush and soft. His tongue slipped through my parted lips, the familiar taste of mint surrounded my mouth.

The kiss was passionate yet gentle. My body lit up with fire, igniting a deep desire within me.

My back arched upwards as the kiss had gotten deeper and faster. With our tongues mingling, our bodies entwined naturally.

My legs encircled his torso, and he supported himself with one arm as the other lingered down my body.

My core began to heat, and a puddle of lust began to grow merely because of him. That stream of lust then soon turned into a need.

Pushing up against him, I moaned into his mouth as my heat met with his hidden erection. This seemed to have caused some sort of reaction from him, as he so abruptly tightened his hand on my waist and pulled me up onto the pillows.

Hanging over me, he disconnected our lips but then reconnected his own to my neck—starting kisses from my jaw—down to the column of my throat.

My breathing fastened as he nibbled on particular areas, causing a high reaction from both my core and my mouth.

Moaning, I tug below the depths of his hair—physically aching from the wanting pleasure.

Bucking my lower body, I feel his hardened cock against my stomach and I nearly fucking collapsed.

I needed him—now.

Bringing my hands towards the sides of his face, I lifted him away from my neck and back to my lips.

Smashing them to mine, I kissed him vulnerably and expressed the message I wanted through it. I felt his jaw clench beneath my touch, he backed away slightly and looked deeply into my eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked deeply. His voice was much lower than its usual lowness—possessing some sort of strain to it.

I bit down on my bottom lips and nodded. "I'm sure," I confirmed and he nodded, slowly bringing his hands under his large shirt on me.

Again, he this time, smashed his lips to mine. Kissing me fiercely and hungrily—and I matched his pace.

The feel of his hands lifting slowly towards the hem of my panties had my ache—aching more.

Completely desperate for closure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.3K 40
Maya applied pressure to my wound. I hissed from the pain. "Stop fucking around." She rolled her eyes at me. Maya finished tending my wound, wrapping...
448K 18.5K 42
『 𝙉𝙊 𝘿𝙊𝙐𝘽𝙏 』 What happens when a 22-year old lands a job in a restaurant, and meets the owner's son. Excerpt from book: 《 His voice was...
1M 26.3K 59
Two notorious mafias in Italy one is ruled by Gabriella Sangriento and the other is ruled by Giovanni Carson. Both of their gangs loathe each other...
341K 9.2K 32
Dimitri's voice lowered, sending shivers down my spine. "Unless your goal is to get me hard princess, best believe I'll be using your tongue as my re...