Ducktales Season 2 Rewritten

Від LandofEvil42

Ducktales Season 2 Rewritten Більше

Double Triplets
Duck Couple
Last Christmas
What Ever Happened to Della Duck! Part 1
What Ever Happened to Della Duck! Part 2
What Ever Happened to Della Duck! Part 3
Meeting of the Minds
Friendship Hates Magic
Six Best Friends Part 1
Six Best Friends Part 2
Kingdom Ducktales Part 1
Kingdom Ducktales Part 2
Kingdom Ducktales Part 3
Dewey and Webby Part 1
Dewey and Webby Part 2
Louie and Lena
Huey and Violet
Nightmare on Killmotor Hill
Legend of the Three Caballeros Part 1
Legend of the Three Caballeros Part 2
Return of the Lost Keyblade Hero
Golden Spear Part 1
Golden Spear Part 2
Nothing can Stop Della Duck Part 1
Nothing can Stop Della Duck Part 2
Della and Webby
The Golden Armoury of Cornelius Coot Part 1
The Golden Armoury of Cornelius Coot Part 2
Timephoon
Glomtales Part 1
Glomtales Part 2
Glomtales Part 3
The Richest Duck in the World Part 1
The Richest Duck in the World Part 2
Della & Louie Part 1
Della & Louie Part 2
Della & Louie Part 3
Whatever Happened to Donald Duck! Part 1
Whatever Happened to Donald Duck! Part 2
Whatever Happened to Donald Duck! Part 3

Dewey and Webby Part 3

160 1 3
Від LandofEvil42

Dewey is effortlessly holding back Heron's giant Mecha-Destroyed Behemoth with his sabre held downward one-handed and with a fierce expression, saving the unconscious Webby. Heron yanks out the sabre jammed in her metal shoulder and tosses it away, glaring at Dewey in outrage.

Heron: How did you find us!?

Dewey: It's nice to know how much family helps when you let them tag along on a rescue mission like this.

Heron: How is a mere boy like you holding back a giant heartless with only one hand?! Your super strong friend there couldn't even hold it back with two!

Dewey: Dewey gives a smug smirk. You'd be surprised to know what this "mere boy" is capable of. He glares at the heartless. LIKE THIS!

He slashes horizontally, sending the giant heartless reeling back before giving jumping back and giving his sabre stylishly epic spins and twirls, pointing it and blasting off towards the Behemoth when it's vulnerable. He moved so fast he disappears in a blur.

Kingdom Hearts BBS (Vanitas Boss Fight Music – Enter the Darkness)

Everything blacks out for multiple slashes to happen and Dewey reappears behind the Behemoth with a stylish pose after slicing through it. Heron could watch in horror as her creation is stood on its hind legs getting cut and falling apart until it fully disappears into darkness. She growls at Dewey in anger.

Heron: YOU…!?

Dewey: Crap, like your heartless doesn't interest me but…

Dewey resummons his other sabre before giving it an epic and expert spin by the handle and pointing at Heron.

Dewey: Your swan song will! Now let go of my Webby!

Heron brings out her bo-staff and glares.

Heron: If you want her back then you'll have to go through me! Let's see what you're capable off!

Dewey: Fine! Bring it on! I'll show you how I De-wey it! He gets into a fighting stance.

Party Members:

Dewey Duck

Information: Defeat Black Heron!

Dewey and Heron charge at each other, giving off battle cries just as they jump at each other and clash. Dewey double kicks and they both flip back on the floor. Dewey then rushes at Heron to launch multiple swords strikes that she has difficulty blocking this time and then follows it up with air vertical spin slash that Heron struggles to push back against.

She quickly leaps high into the air and Dewey follows. Both of them exchange blows with their weapons mid-air, Dewey pushes her up but then Heron finds an opening smashes down her staff. Dewey blocks it but is pushed back towards the floor where he lands on his feet. Heron drops down swinging her staff but Dewey crosses his blades to block, pushing back with all his strength as the sparks grind. Dewey spins his twin sabres, throwing Heron's bo-staff away and effectively disarming her much to Heron's surprise.

Dewey throws a slash with one sabre that Heron leans back to avoid and another that grazes her dress, causing her to reel back in stinging pain. Dewey jumps and delivers a wheel kick that sends her flying back. She flips on her feet before bringing up her robotic arm and Dewey his Sabres. After and intense stare off Dewey charges at Heron to attack only for her to catch one of blades with her robot arm. When Dewey thrusts his other sabre Heron stops it by grabbing his wrist and lifting him up. The middle triplet was unable to defend himself from the kick to the stomach that sends him flying and screaming. Heron tosses his Sabres away and takes aim with her metal arm and fires a missile. Dewey summons his Quad Blasters to fire energy shots that meet the missile in an explosion.

Vs FOWL Agent Battle Music

Heron fires multiple missiles at Dewey while running in a circle and Dewey counters by running, dodging and launching a barrage of shots. He charges forward, prompting two missiles to be fired at him but he jumps and in slow-motion spins through the gap between them before firing an electric shot that electrocutes Black Heron and makes her shout in pain before being tackled to the floor.

The FOWL Agent quickly kicks him off. Dewey dismisses his blasters and jumps up to flip and launches a drop kick blocked by Heron's robot arm. He flips back and rushes forward to deliver a couple of punches, followed up by a kick that Heron blocks but still pushes her back.

Kingdom Hearts BBS (Vanitas Boss Fight Music – Enter the Darkness)

Dewey: Your mine, robot lady!

He leaps forward with his fist outstretched only for Heron to fire her robot hand and catch him with it. Dewey gives pained sounds as he struggles to escape and Heron gives an evil grin.

Heron: Foolish mistake child!

Dewey screams in pain as Heron thrashes and bangs him on the cold hard metal floor and then smashes him into an electrical panel. The blue wearing duck groans in pain, bruised and a little battered. Heron then begins chocking him and he struggles to get her off.

Heron: I'll chock you until I either break your neck or make you as blue as your clothes!

Dewey is chocking violently and his face is starting to become blue, he notices two fairly large loose cables from the panel with electricity at the tip. He grabs the wires and sticks them against Heron's metal hand. The electricity is conducted and flows towards Heron herself, giving her a harsh dosage of electrocution that makes her screams in pain and agony. When it ends she groans and falls unconscious, bruised and singed.

The pressure is released on Dewey and he drops on his tail feather along with the hand. He catches his breath before running up to brag in Heron's face.

Dewey: HA! Take that! How's that for a "mere boy"!? I'm no Huey but even I know that metal conducts electricity! So you might wanna be careful when you slam someone into an electric panel. By the way that one was for- He gasps, realizing he almost forgot someone. Webby!

He looks over to see his injured girlfriend lying on the metal floor and rushes over but not before stopping to pick up her flower decoration. He quickly lifts Webby up in a bridal manner and desperately and gently tries to shake her awake. Her cheeks aren't puffy anymore but she's still badly injured.

Dewey: Webby…Webby, wake up! I'm here for you! It's me Dewey!

Webby opens her foggy looking eyes slowly. She gives a groan as she looks up and when her vision clears up she sees Dewey's kind, smiling face in front of her.

Dewey: Hi, Webs.

Webby: Dewey…is it you?

Dewey: Who did you expect?

Webby: Webby smiles lovingly. You came for me.

Dewey: Of course I did. You didn't think I'd leave you, did you?

Webby: Of course not. I knew you'd come.

Dewey: Oh man Webby, what did she do to you? I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner.

Webby: It's okay, you're here now and that's all that matters to me. Webby couldn't help but let out tears of joy as she rubs Dewey's cheek. Oh, Dewey…thank you so much. You saved my life… you're my hero…!

Dewey: Dewey almost cries. I'm just glad you're okay. I promised I'd always be there for you after all.

With a cry of joy Webby tackles Dewey and wraps her arm around for a hug with the tears still leaking out. Dewey blushes in surprise as Webby cries on his shoulder but that turns into a smile and he brings her in closer to return her hug. They pull back and warmly stare at each other.

Dewey: Come on. Let's get out of here before the crazy cyborg gets up.

Webby: There's open hatch above us at the top of the dome.

Dewey looks up to see the circular hole at the top of the dome and brings out Webby's grappling hook with a smirk.

Dewey: On it! Hold on tight Webs!

Webby hugs onto Dewey as he aims the hook straight up and fires. The hooks grapples onto a horizontal pole attached to the ceiling. It reels them in and they fly straight up. Though in pain, Webby is clearly impressed with Dewey's use of her grappling hook.

Webby: Wow…you've really gotten good with my grappling hook.

Dewey: Well, I've learned from the best. You.

Webby blushes from the compliment and the use of her earlier sentence at Funso. When they exit the dome via the top, Dewey swings and retracts the hook. He slides down the dome with Webby hanging on and when they get near the bottom he jumps off. After landing he looks to Webby worriedly.

Dewey: Webby, can you still walk?

Webby: I think so. Let me try.

Webby is set down gently but the moment she tries to walk slowly she cries out and drops to her knees and hands in pain much to Dewey's shock.

Dewey: Webby!

Webby is panting and sweating profusely, blood drips from a little and she feels veins form all around every part of her face and body. Webby feels herself bulking up once more, becoming overly-muscular and she shouts in pain from it.

Dewey: What's going on!?

Webby: Must control it! Must…control…it! Must…control…my power…!

She shouts again and eventually gets her muscles under control, but she's still sweating and panting a lot.

Dewey: What was that!?

Webby: My body…the heartless broke every bone in my body… so…tired… I feel so weak… I…can't move…it hurts…

Webby is surprised when Dewey walks and gently picks him up in a bridal manner. He gives her a warm smile.

Dewey: Then I'll just have to carry you until you get your strength back.

Webby can't help but blush deeply from being in Dewey's arm and so close to him. Dewey blushes too and becomes a little embarrassed.

Dewey: Um…if this is a little to awkward for you, Webby, then…

Webby: No, no it's fine. I don't mind this at all! In fact… She leans her head on his shoulder and he blushes more. I actually really like being held in your sweet arms like this.

Dewey smiles before spotting a door and heading out through it.

On the metal floor inside the dome, Black Heron's robot hand twitches a little.

In the room with the piranhas and the metal door leading to the elevator that will take them to Heron's lair a boulder is move to the left and Dewey comes out still holding Webby.

Dewey: Where are we now?

Webby: I know this place. She points to the circular door up the stairs. See the door over there. There's an elevator that will take us to Heron's lair.

Dewey immediately runs for the elevator without question. The door opens up and he gets on. The elevator goes up and Dewey hears his phone vibrating. He picks up and puts it to his ear as he holds Webby.

Dewey: Uncle Donald?

Donald: Dewey, Beakely and I have taken care of things up here and are waiting in the Sunchaser. Where are you?

Dewey: I've got Webby! I'm heading back up to the lair right now. I'll meet you at the rooftops!

Donald: Great job! We'll see you there!

Dewey hangs up and puts his phone away.

Webby: Uncle Donald and Granny are here too?

Dewey: Yeah, they were really worried about you. They stayed in Heron's lab to distract some robots while I went to find you.

Webby: It's nice to know they're okay.

They arrive back in the lab and are surprised to find it in such a mess. There's debris and piles of robot scraps on the floor all around them.

Dewey: Whoa! Uncle Donald and Mrs B have been really busy here!

Webby: Where are they now?

Dewey: The both of them look up. Uncle Donald said they were in the Sunchaser, which means they're at the rooftop.

Webby: I'm guessing Launchpad crashed it there.

Dewey: They smile to each other. Yeah, he did, but only because I told him to. He gets out the grappling hook again. Hold on tight, Webs. We're blowing this mechanical dump!

Webby holds on as Dewey fires the grappling hook and it snags onto the roof. The both of them fly up through the room, burst out through the exit to the roof. Dewey lands and retracts the hook.

The skies have gone eerily grey and cloudy right now but Dewey and Webby pay no attention to it as they look around for the Sunchaser.

Dewey: Where's the plane!? It should be here! This is where we left it! Hang on, I'm gonna call Uncle Donald again and see what's up.

Webby: Webby cringes when she feels a stinging pain in her muscles. Dewey, wait. Could you…set me down?

Dewey: Dewey is confused and worried. Are you sure?

Webby: I think I've recovered enough strength to stand.

Dewey: Okay, if that's what you want.

Dewey gently sets Webby down on her feet. Her knees bend a little in pain but she manages to stay standing. She pants as she tiredly walks to the antenna poles with Dewey helping her. She grabs two of the poles, looking down and breathing heavily as sweat pours down her face and body as her stressed out muscles, are bulking out of control again, especially her back muscles much to Dewey's fear and concern when her breathing becomes pained and rapid.

Dewey: Webby, what's wrong?

Webby: She clutches the poles and bends them a little. Gotta…control…my strength…

She manages to control it but her injuries are spurring up and an idea comes to Dewey's mind. The next thing Webby knew Dewey was offering up a Potion. She turns to see his smiling face.

Dewey: Here, this oughta help. Uncle Donald gave me this. The Potion should heal you. I don't think it'll get rid of all your injuries but it should help.

Webby: Webby smiles gratefully. Dewey…I'll take whatever you got…thank you…

She takes the potion and drinks up the liquid inside. The vase disappears in sparkles of light and Webby takes a deep breath as the liquid courses through her veins, restoring some of her strength. Her eyes snap open when her entire body flexes all of a sudden. First her biceps, her abs and then her back muscles and then she smiles fully as she flexes her muscular arms, her beak wide open in amazement. She's still covered in a lot of cuts, bruises and burns but she has recovered a lot.

Webby: WOW! I feel amazing!

Dewey has his beak wide open happiness but that turns into shock and amazement when he finally fully registers Webby's muscles. He watches her flex her muscular arms repeatedly, her shredded 8-pack abs, turning to flex her absolutely ripped back muscles. Just looking at her makes Dewey blush madly to see the kind of girlfriend he has as she continues flexing, oblivious to her boyfriend's reaction.

Dewey: Wow…

Webby: I'm still a little banged up. She happily tackles Dewey for a huge hug. OH! THANK YOU! THANK YOU DEWEY! YOU'RE THE BEST!

Dewey: Dewey warmly returns the hug. I'm just glad I could get rid of that broken look on your face and bring back that pretty smile.

Webby: They pull back still holding hands as Webby coos. AWWW! That's so nice!

Dewey: But, whoa, Webby! What happened to you!? Did Selene come from Ithaquack and used her magic to give you muscles or something!?

Webby: Huh?

Webby is confused until she blushes after realizing that Dewey's referring to her muscles and abs. She motions to herself.

Webby: Oh! Oh you mean this?

Dewey: Yeah!

Webby blushes deeply with her hands sheepishly behind her back as she sweetly smiles at her boyfriend.

Webby: I guess I've got some explaining to do when we get home. You're not scared of me, are you Dewey?

Dewey: Are you kidding!? You look incredible Webs! You look…hot!

Webby smiles, her face becoming redder as she is touched by the compliment. Dewey blushes to until he turns around with his phone out.

Dewey: I'm gonna try calling Uncle Donald and find out what's happened to the Sunchaser.

Dewey walks away from Webby and puts his phone to his ear to call his uncle. Webby stands in the same place sadly staring at him for a while. She thinks back to their moment in the Ferris wheel when she was about to finally admit her true feelings to Dewey. It was ruined by Heron but now they're once again all alone. She looks down a little nervous but then steels those nerves and summons the courage to say what needs to be said as she walks up to Dewey who failed t call Donald.

Dewey: He won't pick up? What's going on here?

Webby: Dewey!

Dewey puts his phone turning to see Webby's pleading face and almost tearful eyes, surprising him.

Dewey: Webby, what is it?

Webby: There's something important I need to tell you. It's about what happened in the Ferris wheel before Black Heron attacked.

Dewey: Dewey heavily blushes. Webby, I don't think now is the right time.

Webby: Now might be the only time. I didn't know what to say back there before, but…now I do. I'm gonna come right out and say it. Dewey…

Webby smiles and closes her eyes for a bit before opening them for tears to stream down her face.

Webby: I love you…

Dewey widens his eyes in complete surprise and shock before it turns to doubt and denial as he looks down.

Dewey: Huh…this must be a dystopian alternate dimension…or I must be speaking to a Webby clone right now.

Webby: No…this is the real me.

Dewey's eyes and beak widen in shock and happiness. She said…she really said…and she truly meant. She loves him…she truly shares the feelings he has for her which are feelings he was too afraid to speak out. He's almost speechless.

Dewey: Wait…you mean it? You actually love me?

Webby: Of course I do. I love you.

Dewey: How long?

Webby: Since we first met. I always saw you as an amazing guy, Dewey. You and I share a huge love for adventure and danger and during those adventures you always protected me, even risking your life in the process. You were willing to invite me to Funso's even though I never really had any experience in the outside world before. You helped me be a normal kid so I'd be able to fit in with the world. After I lost Lena in the Shadow War you did your very best to cheer me up. I'm still happy and that's all thanks to you. I'll always be grateful to you for the rest of my life. You're sweet, brave, sensitive, handsome, and the strongest boy I ever knew in my life. I can't imagine life with you. Dewey. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. And that's why… I love you Dewford Duck.

Dewey is now speechless and touched by Webby's loving words and confession. He puts on a big, tearful smile with tears leaving his eyes as he touches Webby's cheeks.

Dewey: I love you too Webby.

Webby: Excitement gleams on Webby's face. You do?

Dewey: When I first met you Webby, you were always so excited and energetic that it was awesome and cute at the same time. I admit at first you scared me…but after I got to know you, I saw that you were just a girl who had been cut off from the outside world and living a cooped up life in a trillionaire's mansion. I wanted to help you open up to the outside world and I really wanted to get to know you better and hang out with you. You're so strong, happy, bold, kind and the thing I admire the most about you Webby is how you always see the best in others. Whenever I needed you, you were always there for me; you always cheered me up, especially during Christmas. After that little time-travelling adventure I realized just how much you truly mean to me. You stuck by my side when we investigated my Mom and I never would've found anything out about her without you. You're the strongest and most amazing girl I ever knew in my life and you're also the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're the light in my heart just as Kairi is for Sora and Daisy is for Donald. And that's why… I love you too Webbigail Vanderquack.

Now it's Webby's turn to be speechless and tearfully touched by Dewey's confession of love and sweet words. More tears of joy leave her eyes as she gives a loving smile and they hold each other's faces.

Webby: Oh, Dewey! That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me! Thank you! I'll always love you to the ends of the earth.

Dewey: I'll always love you too Webby. And l promise I'll always be there for you, no matter what.

Webby: Then I guess…there's nothing holding us back now…

Dewey: …From doing this…

The both of them exchange romantic smiles. Dewey and Webby lean towards one another, as slowly as possible. Soon they're inches away and seconds later their beaks meet together. Dewey and Webby share a true, passionate and romantic kiss. They wrap their arms around one another to embrace in the kiss under the grey skies. They hold nothing back, the adventurous duo let out the true love for each other they've been holding back and kiss for about 5 whole minutes.

They both pull back romantically smiling and blushing deeply before embracing in a loving hug.

It's disturbed when they hear the sounds of a plan and they look to see the Sunchaser in the air hovering in front of the hideout. Donald, Beakely and Launchpad watched and heard the whole thing. Launchpad was leaning on the controls while Beakely gives a happy wave. It turns around to reveal the hatch open. Donald hangs on with a playful smile for both of them.

Donald: Hey, enough of that. Time to go, lovebirds!

Dewey and Webby smile at their uncle for his teasing nature. The Sunchaser closes in and the both of them proceed to run to the hatch, until a cube is thrown high into the air, forming an a huge electric net dome that surrounds the entire roof, causing Dewey and Webby to stop in shock and horror.

Dewey & Webby: WHAT THE-!?

Beakely joins Donald and they're both horrified.

Beakely: What in the blazes!?

Donald: Hey, what's the big idea!? He touches the net, only to get comically electrocuted. I can't get through.

Heron: You're not going anywhere!

Kingdom Hearts 3 (Vanitas Boss Music – Unbreakable Chains)

Dewey and Webby turn around in shock to see a bruised and singed Black Heron climb onto the roof to maniacally stand and glare at the kids.

Donald & Dewey: Aww…phooey…

Dewey: Not you again!

Webby: Don't you ever give up!?

Heron: Not yet, not until I get my revenge. If you want to ever leave this lair, you'll have to remove this arm from my body!

Dewey: You bastard!

Heron: Either you surrender or you fight and die! Heron laughs maniacally.

Donald: You're as insane as Magica, Black Heron!

Beakely: You're deranged Heron!

Dewey and Webby are in angry offensive stances.

Dewey: Black Heron. I never thought you were this crazy.

Webby: If you're so bent on destroying us then fine. Let's finish this!

Heron: Heron brings out her bo-staff again. Do you children seriously expect to defeat me? You couldn't even beat me when it was 2 against 1.

Dewey: Dewey steps up with a smirk. Someone taught us 'Ducks don't back down!' Donald smiles proudly at his middle nephew. And that's what we are, so we're not backing down. No matter how badly you beat us down we'll always get back up because together we can do anything. He turns to Webby with a warm smile which she returns. Right, Webs.

Webby: That's right. No matter the obstacles we'll face it together! And no matter what villains try to destroy us we'll beat them as a team. Webby walks up next to Dewey. Let's fight together Dewey.

Dewey: Yeah!

To Dewey's surprise Webby relaxes and her muscles disappear for her to return to normal and her Power Gauntlets are dismissed. Her body is now back to the way it was during their date.

Dewey: Aren't you gonna need those muscles against this lady, Webs?

Webby: Webby romantically smiles as they hold hands. I don't need them…because I have you standing by my side. All the muscles in the world isn't anything compared to fighting with my boyfriend…with you Dewey.

Dewey smiles as they clutch their hands together tightly and Donald and Beakely smile proudly at the romance between their kids.

Heron: How touching, but you children still don't have what it takes to defeat me!

Dewey and Webby continue holding hands as they glare at Black Heron.

Dewey: We'll see about that. He brings out Webby's friendship bracelet and smirks to her. Shall we?

Webby: He tosses it and Webby catches with a smirk. We shall. Nothing can stop us…

Dewey: Not when we're together.

They let go and Webby places her bracelet back on and they hold them up to each other before as a sign of determination. They slowly walk up a couple of metres in Heron's direction while Donald and Beakely are anxious.

Donald: Good luck Dewey.

Beakely: Be careful Webby.

Dewey and Webby stop to swipe their bracelets one by one.

The both of them are engulfed in a blue and pink blast of light that subsides to show they have donned in their new battle outfits given by Donald.

Dewey presses an earpiece and his AR Device materialises. He walks up, crosses his arms and holds them out to both his sides, summoning his Laser Sabres and gets into a fighting stance.

Webby walks and holds an arm to her side, summoning her Persian Blade before getting into a fighting stance too.

Black: New Garments. Impressive, but you still cannot beat me.

She gets into a battler stance with her bo-staff.

Party Members:

Dewey Duck

Webby Vanderquack

Information: Defeat Black Heron!

Dewey: Come on Webs!

Dewey and Webby charge at Black Heron together giving off battle cries. She starts off by shooting a couple of missiles. Dewey vertically spin slices through two and Webby slashes another in half. They explode behind them as they attack. Dewey jumps up slashes Black Heron. She blocks his blades with both ends of her staff before pushing the blue-loving duck off. Webby is the next to attack and she delivers a series of sword strikes that Heron skilfully parries before jumping back to avoid a horizontal slash.

Dewey: You go left!

Webby: And you go right!

They run at Heron together again, this time circling around her. Dewey slides to her left and Webby slides to her right before leaping. Dewey spins and slashes only for Heron to block him with the bottom of her staff. And when Webby attempts to strike Heron blocks with her robotic arm. They push but Heron eventually blows them away and Dewey and Webby are both sent screaming. Dewey gets out Webby's grappling hook.

Dewey: Webby! Catch!

Dewey tosses the grappling hook and when Webby gets up she leaps and catches it.

Webby: I got it!

She fires her hook and it snags onto Heron's bo-staff wrist, much to her shock.

Heron: What!?

Webby gives it a pull Heron feels her wrist get pulled in her direction.

Webby: Now Dewey!

Dewey charges forward, switching to his double Quad Blasters and taking aim.

Dewey: Fire away!

He shoots a barrage of energy shots that strike Heron who is unable to defend herself and she is sent flying and screaming. She flips back and grinds on the metal floor on her feet as Dewey and Webby charge with their Laser Sabres and Persian Blade. They slash Black Heron together and she skilfully swings her bo-staff to parry them but just barely as she is forced to quickly use both ends. Dewey launches a combination of double slashes with his sabres and Heron barely parries them. She attempts to thrust her bo-staff but Webby blocks it, protecting Dewey before pushing back and using a combination of acrobatics and slashes to force Black Heron back. She diagonally flips to slash and the force throws Heron off-balance. Dewey and Webby jump forward, Dewey spinning like a wheel and Webby like a tornado to slash Heron multiple times. They slash FOWL agent and sends her flying into the electric net, electrocuting her and making her scream in pain.

She opens her eyes to see Dewey and Webby jump and dive down towards her to deliver the finishing blow but to their dismay Heron sends out two missiles and they explode on the adventurous duo, sending them flying and screaming in pain. The roughly bounce across to the other side of the roof, stopping on their chests.

Heron runs to the centre and sends out her metal hand to snag Webby, much to Dewey's horror.

Dewey: Webby no! Dewey tries to save her but robots burst out from underneath and surround him. Not you guys again!

Webby screams in pain as she gets slammed into the antennas and then screams louder when she's repeatedly banged all over the roof around Heron who laughs.

Heron: Feeling dizzy child? Here, let me relieve you of that with THIS!

She tosses Webby into the electrical net and the girl duck screams in pain and agony and another missile explodes on her, making her scream louder.

Donald & Beakely: Webby/Webbigail!

Webby's sword drops to the floor and she drops to her knees and hands, groaning and panting in pain.

Webby: I haven't lost yet, Heron!

She looks up to see Heron approaching her slowly and picks up her blade, weakly running at her. She slashes the agent only for her sword to be knocked away. Webby gasps in pain when the staff is thrust into her stomach, then she's kicked in the air and screams when Heron punches her with her metal arm. Webby gets electrocuted again, her screams becoming louder before dropping to her face. Smoke leaves her body as she looks up to see Heron slowly approaching her again, too wounded to get up right now.

Heron: Looks like I win again child.

She sticks Webby against the net, causing the girl duck to scream in absolute pain and agony.

Dewey is struggling to get rid of the robots surrounding and attacking him. He blocks one by crossing his sabres but the other one punch his sides and he's sent flying on his back. Just as he gets up they send out lasers from their eyes that engulf the middle triplet. Dewey screams in pain agony as he is also sent crashing into the electrical net, the electrocution makes him scream even louder. He drops down on his face and looks up to see another robot try to smash him, prompting him to roll to the side. When he gets on a leg he watches Webby getting brutally electrocuted and screaming.

Dewey: WEBBY! HOLD ON, I'M COMING!

Dewey rushes in Webby direction but when he gets halfway to the middle he's blasted by the lasers from behind that makes him scream and drop to his knees in pain. He looks to the robots jump in front of him and he gets up holding his blades in anger.

Dewey: Out of my way you jerks! I have to save my love life!

Dewey charges in and dodges one punch before slicing the robot who threw it in half. He leaps up to impale both his sabres through the face of another. He leaps off switching to his blasters and shooting off as many robots as he could until he gets blasted by another laser that makes him scream in pain before getting pilled on. Dewey feels the weight of the robots crushing but he's able to see Webby in pain and reaches out to his girlfriend.

Dewey: Webby…I can't let it all end like this…not after we admitted our feelings for each other.

Donald: Dewey!

Dewey: Uncle Donald!?

Beakely tries to punch through only to get electrocuted and sent back. Donald tries blasting it with some spells but that doesn't work either.

Donald: Dewey! Remember what I told you about your new clothes possessing special powers! It's time for you to use them!

Dewey: But I don't know how! I don't even know what it is!?

Donald: You don't need to know, Dewey! Feel your powers!

Dewey: What do you mean!?

Donald: Dig deep, Dewey! Think with all your heart: what is it that you want right now! What's your desire!?

Dewey: My desire!?

(Flashback)

Dewey is flooded with memories of him and Webby. He remembers their first meeting together.

Webby surprising him when he tried to look at her top-secret notebooks.

The two of them are exploring the archives together.

Dewey siding with Webby in regards to the Terra-firmians.

They're having fun on Mount Neverest. They blush when Dewey accidentally holds Webby in a bridal fashion.

Dewey and Webby have hot cocoa together.

Their exploration of the Temple of Heroes, Webby giving him comfort after narrowly escaping booby traps.

They're fighting in the temple, Dewey giving Webby a black eye and then saving her from a snake pit.

€Dewey and Webby hugging and making amends in the chamber of Selene and then Webby giving the kiss that made them both blush.*

Webby showering Dewey with kisses after they're all freed from the Money Shark.

The duo is fighting the Sword horse together.

The both of them are fighting Magica together.

Dewey is cheering Webby up in the manor after losing Lena and she gratefully hugs him. The both of them exchange loving words.

Dewey and Webby are singing "Duet with Dewey and Webby."

The both of them are saying "Teamwork makes the dreamwork" before high-fiving.

Webby is annoyed with Dewey's antics in the fake town.

Dewey and Webby are sharing their first kiss and Dewey asking her out on Christmas.

Dewey gifts Webby with a heart-shaped necklace and Webby gifts Dewey with a friendship bracelet of his own.

The both of them are having fun together with Huey, Louie, Lena and Violet in the carnival.

Their moments in Twilight Town after meeting Sora are shown.

And lastly, Dewey sees the fun he had with Webby during their date and their kiss.

(End of Flashback)

All these memories fill Dewey with determination and righteous anger and his eyes suddenly glow blue with power and energy flares around him.

Dewey: I want to save the one I love most! I want to save… He shouts as he blows all the robots away while getting on his feet. WEBBBBBYYYYY!

One of the robots charge at him and attempt to smack him but to Dewey's amazement the mechanical foe before him was moving incredibly slow.

Dewey: What the-!?

He looks around his entire vicinity. Webby getting electrocuted and Donald and Beakely mouth movement had become incredibly slow. Everything around him had slow down.

Dewey: What's going? Everything's moving so slow!

Deciding to put it behind him for now and he jumps to wheel kick the robot in the face, destroying it and sending it back. Everything was normal speed again and Dewey looks at his body glowing in an outline of blue light in amazement.

Dewey: Whoa! What just happened!?

Beakely has her beak wide open in shock while Donald is amazed.

Beakely: What in the blazes was that!? Dewey just moved faster than the blink of an eye!

Donald: Dewey! What you just used was Super Speed!

Dewey: My new outfit's special power is Super Speed! He hops in excitement. That is so AWESOME!

Another robot tries to punch him but Dewey moves so fast a trail of blue light is formed and he appears behind the robot with a snide look while crossing his arms. It turns to attack him only for Dewey to kick its head off. He moves at super speed, punching through another robot and resummons his Laser Sabres to slice apart a couple more robots. When he stops moving they all fall apart. 5 more robots gather to blast him with lasers but he moves so fast, leaving another trail of light, dodging the lasers and cutting a the floor around the robots until it creates a circle. The piece of the roof falls apart along with the robots.

Dewey: This power is the coolest! I move so fast I make a rocket look slow!

He looks to see the more robots after him and out of instinct another new power is unlocked. Dewey curls into a ball and rolls at high speed, becoming a sharp and concussive ball with a wave of wind surrounding him. (1) He blasts off at high speed, deflecting incoming lasers and cutting smashing the robots into the electrical net where they're fried and Dewey bounces back on his feet.

Dewey: WOW! I'm gonna call that the Spin Attack!

Beakely: Remarkable!

Donald: Yeah! That's my boy!

Three more robots burst from underneath but when they attempt to smash Dewey he disappears. They look around but are unable to find any sight of him and that's not because of his new speed. One of the robots get punched a couple of times, getting dented in the process and eventually sent flying off the roof. An invisible force is picking them apart and that force is Dewey.

Dewey: I have invisibility powers too! Super Speed, Spin Attack and Invisibility! Wicked! HA! Let's see how tough you mechanical punks are against something you can't see!

The invisible Dewey slices the robots into pieces and they fall apart. When Dewey becomes visible again he strikes a stylish pose with his sabres.

Webby continues screaming from the electrocution until Heron releases her and she drops on her tail feathers singed, her outfit tattered and her face once again bruised. She clutches her stomach as she groans in pain and looks up at Black Heron.

Webby: Is it just me or are there two of you…?

Heron: This is the last time we'll meet! Say goodbye child!

Heron brings up her bo-staff and prepares to deliver the finishing strike. Webby screams in horror and braces herself for the end.

Dewey: NOOO!

Just as Heron brings down her bo-staff Dewey blasts off in the form a blue light and blocks Heron's blow in time by crossing his blade much to hers and Webby shock when the latter looks up.

Webby: Dewey!?

Dewey: Don't…touch…my…Webby!

Heron: But how…how could you move so fast!?

Dewey slashes his blades to push back before using slamming into Heron with his new Spin Attack, sending her flying and screaming in pain. Dewey dismisses his weapons and runs over to Webby, helping her up.

Dewey: Webby! Are you okay!?

Dewey's answer was a big kiss right in beak, followed up by hug which he returns. When Webby pulls back he's in a romantic state with hearts coming out of him.

Webby: My hero! Thank you Dewey! You saved me again!

Dewey: Don't…mention it…

Webby: What was that just now!? You moved so fast! You never told me you had Super Speed!

Dewey: I didn't know I had it 'till today! That's the special power of this outfit.

Webby: THAT IS SO COOL DEWEY!

Dewey: He gives a warm smile. All I wanted was to save you and it suddenly came to me.

Webby: Webby is touched. Aww!

Before anything else can be said they Black Heron angrily growling as she uses her bo-staff to stand up. Dewey and Webby are quick to resummons Laser Sabres and Persian Blade.

Webby: Let's finish this together!

Dewey: We'll attack together!

Webby: Dewey and Webby team-up! You've got the speed!

Dewey: And you've got the strength! Let's use them!

Dewey and Webby give off battle cries as they charge at Black Heron who prepares herself. Webby blocks a swing from her, allowing Dewey to flip up with his speed and then use his Spin Attack. With his Laser Sabres, the concussive has been sharpened and is surrounded by outline of Blue Light. He grinds against Heron's back; making her scream and allowing Webby push her off and slash across her chest, making her reel back in pain with a gash formed.

Dewey and Webby switch to their secondary weapons. Dewey runs in and Webby digs her fingers through the floor, ripping out a large piece of metal before following Dewey. Heron fires two missiles but Dewey destroys them with double energy shots. He blasts out of the smoke at super speed before appearing behind Heron mid-air and upside down with his blasters.

Dewey blasts an electrified energy shot that engulfs and sends her stumbling forward.

Webby smashes Heron with the metal piece she ripped out.

Dewey smashes her with Bladed-Spin Attack, slicing across her stomach and cutting her dress a little.

Webby delivers an uppercut to Heron's chin with her gauntlets.

Dewey moves at super speed and slices across her side with his Sabre.

She is pushed back by Webby's sword strike with her Blade.

Heron stumbles back as Dewey and Webby finally catch her off-guard. Dewey turns invisible again to jab Heron unseen with his fists and sends her skidding back. Dewey becomes visible again and he and Webby charge together. Heron swings down her staff but Dewey and Webby parry it together and then Dewey flips up to deliver a vertical slash so powerful it cuts the staff in pieces. Heron is in shock.

Heron: No!

Dewey and Webby both smirk. The adventurous duo jumps forward to punch Heron in the face and send her falling on her back. They stand together holding their weapons.

Dewey: Webby! Let's finish this fight with our own Limit Attack! Just you and me!

Webby: Webby is surprised by the suggestion. But can we really do it?

Dewey: They dismiss their weapons and Dewey takes a hold of her hand. When we're together… we can do anything.

Webby: Webby returns his smile. You're right! Let's do it!

Black Heron gets up and snaps her fingers for more robots to burst from underneath for direction but Dewey and Webby aren't deterred as they prepare their own limit attack.

Dewey: Ready Webs!?

Webby: With you all the way Dewey!

Dewey and Webby leap into their air, summoning one sword each and holding hands while facing opposite directions. Through Dewey the duo spin together in the air, creating enough speed to become a concussive ball together surrounded in blue and pink sharp outlines of light.

Dewey: Come on!

Webby: Go!

The duo blast off, slicing a lot of the robots in half and smashing into Heron, sending the FOWL agent flying high into the air.

They both land on the floor where Dewey summons his Quad Blasters and throws one to Webby. They get side to side and aim the blasters together as one as the barrels charge with blue and pink energy.

Dewey: What's the phrase!?

Webby: It's…!

Dewey & Webby: Teamwork makes the dreamwork!

They fire blue and pink energy beams that combine, vaporize more robots and engulf Heron, making her scream as she is blow further into air.

Dewey and Webby separate to fly around in the air and back together to link each other's hands after dismissing their weapons.

Dewey & Webby: LIGHT!

Dewey and Webby struck a pose midair, surrounding themselves in an aura of light and out of nowhere giant angel wings of light burst out from their backs. One wing grew from Dewey and another from Kairi and they're surrounded by feathers of the same light. They flew towards the robot towards the robots and spun together faster than a disk to ram into them, sending them spiralling into the air where they're destroyed. They then fly towards Black Heron and she screams as she gets rammed into the electric net. The light engulfing her and the electrocution makes her scream in agony as her metal arm short circuits and the entire dome becomes engulfed in a blinding blast of blue and pink light.

The light was so bright Donald and Beakely were forced to cover their eyes and the grey clouds cleared to reveal the sunset in its final stretch. Donald and Beakely are in to see the electrical net has been destroyed and feathers of light are gently raining down on the rooftops.

Beakely: Remarkable…

Donald: Quack-a-Rooney…that is one beautiful limit attack…

They both smile proudly as they see their nephew and granddaughter flying around the roof with their wings spread.

Beakely: That's my girl.

Donald: That's my boy. They've truly earned their wings.

Beakely: They sure have.

Dewey and Webby fly around to see the feathers floating around them.

Dewey: That was totally awesome!

Webby: Webby raises her fist. Team-up!

Dewey: Whoa…look at us…we're flying!

Webby: I know! It's so amazing! And look at these giant feathers! They're so beautiful!

Dewey: Wait, look!

They see images of themselves in the feathers, memories of all of Dewey and Webby's moments together.

Dewey: That's us in those feathers.

Webby: They're showing memories…our memories…

Dewey: They're showing the bond you and I have.

They warmly smile at one another as they clutch hands tightly.

Webby: You know…it's funny…first we started out as friends…

Dewey: Then we became best friends…we investigated the Spear of Selene together…

Webby: Then we both had a crush on each other at some point…

Dewey: And then that crush turned into true love…and now look at us…

Webby: Yeah, we're a boyfriend and girlfriend…a real couple…we're perfect for each other…

Dewey: Yeah…we sure are…

Webby: So what do you want to name this limit attack?

Dewey: How about…we name after our favourite thing.

Webby smiles warmly at each other as they flipped up and dropped down slowly while holding each other with warm expressions as their bodies glowed in blue and pink outlines of light.

Dewey & Webby: Teamwork makes a Dreamwork.

Webby: I like that…but not as much as I like you…

The two of them share another romantic kiss in the glowing sunset until they fully land on the roof where they separate and smile warmly at each other while blushing. They turn to be greeted by Donald and Beakely who stand in front of them with proud smiles

In a rush of emotions Dewey and Webby hug their respective uncle and grandmother before the four of them get into a group hug. They hear the crackling of electricity and look in the direction Heron was blasted. They walk up to the edge and fearfully see Heron's severed robotic arm latched onto the edge like before but not sign of the villain herself. Dewey and Webby clutch hands tightly while Donald and Beakely places a hand on their shoulders.

Donald: Is she…

Beakely: Unlikely. This happened the last time we met and she survived. I wouldn't be surprised if she survived again.

Dewey: If she ever comes back…we'll be ready for her…

An hour later it's night-time and the moon shines brightly as the Sunchaser landed near McDuck Manor. Donald, Beakely, Dewey and Webby are outside the hatch, exhausted after the gruelling battle that was just fought. Dewey and Donald are back in their tattered regular clothes while Webby is back in her tattered gym clothes. All of them have their faces and body's plastered with Webby and Dewey being covered in bandages in the forehead and other places since they took the worst of it, especially Webby.

Launchpad: Launchpad happily walks out. Boy, what a day! See you tomorrow morning.

Donald: Well, I'm gonna go shower.

Beakely: I'm right with you and then probably sleep for a hundred years. This has certainly been a rough day.

They proceed to walk in the manor except for Dewey and Webby who look to each other before looking back to the grown-ups.

Dewey: You guys go on ahead. Donald and Beakely turn in surprise.

Webby: Dewey and I have something we need to talk about.

Donald and Beakely smile and nod in understanding.

Kingdom Hearts 2 (Kairi Theme)

Dewey and Webby are sat down by the pool right next to each other in the backyard. They look up the night sky with all the stars shining.

Webby: The night sky is really beautiful after a death defying adventure, huh?

Dewey: Yeah, it sure is. I never really gave myself the time to notice them. Having a girlfriend has really changed me for the better.

Webby: I can say the same thing about myself because I have a boyfriend. They look to each other with nervous smiles.

Dewey: You know this has been one crazy date.

Webby: You can say that again. All the robots, the giant Heartlesses, a supervillain's lair, the sword fighting, the limit attack and the near death experiences…not what you'd expect out of date.

Dewey: Tell me about it. The both of them laugh a little until Dewey looks down in guilt. Webby…I'm really sorry.

Webby: Huh? For what Dewey?

Dewey: For not making this date the way you wanted it to go. I really wanted to make this first date completely perfect and normal just for you but then Black Heron came, things got messed up and-

Webby: Webby just smiles. Dewey, what are you talking about!? This was the best date ever!

Dewey: It was!?

Webby: Yeah! I had a lot of fun with you today, Dewey! Webby kindly rubs his face. I mean sure it wasn't perfect since I ended up getting kidnapped and brutally tortured but at the end of the day we both had a really great time together! The important thing is we had a lot of fun. Right?

Dewey: Dewey's smiles. Yeah. You're right; I had a lot of fun today. This date was a real blast and it's one I'll never forget. And… He blushes along with Webby. We finally admitted our true feelings for each other.

Webby: Yeah and I'm really happy that we did. Now, we don't have to feel so awkward when we do anything romantic anymore.

Dewey: Yeah. He gasps. Oh! I forgot something! He offers up Webby's flower hair decoration. Here. This belongs to you!

Webby: Webby gasps with joy. My flower!

She takes it back and puts it back on the side of her head before smiling at her boyfriend nearly in tears.

Dewey: It was on the floor after I threw my sabre at Black Heron.

Webby: I thought I lost this! This flower means so much to me and Granny! Thank you Dewey! Thank you so much!

Dewey: Don't mention it, Webs. He then becomes worried. By the way Webby, how are you holding up? You took a really brutal beating today. You sure you'll be okay.

Webby: I'll be fine, Dewey. I mean, I'm still banged up from fighting Heron, her heartless and her robots… but I'll be okay. I should be fully healed after sleeping.

Dewey: Webby, I'm sorry I let that crazy cyborg kidnap you. I promised I'd always protect you but I failed and you got hurt because of it.

Webby: Don't be silly you handsome idiot. You have kept your promise. You saved my life twice today and so many other times in the past. You protected me and were there for me just like you said you'd do. If you hadn't been there Dewey I would've died a possibly horrifying death. So thank you Dewey, thank you so much for saving me and giving me the best date of my life!

Dewey: Don't mention. I'm really happy you're okay. If I had lost you like Louie lost Lena…I don't know how what I'd do.

Webby touched by his words places her hand over his and they warmly smile at one another.

Webby: You know...you were really handsome today when you fought. In fact...you were amazing against Black Heron, Dewey.

Dewey: I learned from the best, Uncle Donald, Uncle Scrooge... and you. Besides, you weren't so bad yourself Webs. Your Super Strength was amazing!

Webby: Well, you used your Super Speed and Spin Attack like a pro! And turning invisible...! How cool is that!? I wonder what Huey and Louie's powers are! We've already seen Lena and Violet's!

Dewey: Speaking of power…you mind telling me how you got those muscles?

Webby: Oh! Right, I never got around to telling you, did I?

Dewey: Do you mind if I see them again?

Webby: Of course not.

Dewey and Webby both get up and Webby holds up her arms. She growls a little as she flexes her muscles, revealing her shredded 8-pack abs, her powerfully built biceps and her ripped back muscles. She flexes so hard her muscles are about to explode and multiple veins are about to pop out as she heavily pants until she relaxes and gives off a grin.

Webby: So…?

Dewey: Whoa…you're so ripped! How'd this happen in the first place?

Webby: Before our date, I was doing an intense workout.

Dewey: How did you manage to get so strong overnight?!

Webby: It was a special simulation work-out. Gyro had it made with Uncle Donald's magic so it could be timeless like that secret forest he told us about. I pushed my body beyond its limit. I worked out for so long I was practically in a puddle of my sweat and my body felt like it was going to break. She shows of her biceps and back muscles. I feel so RIPPED!

Dewey: Awesome!

Webby: Webby sheepishly blushes with a smile and her hands behind her back. So...do you like it? I did this just for you.

Dewey: You look amazing Webs! Those muscles and abs are so you! You look so hot and sexy! You're like some sort of super role model! And a really beautiful one at that!

Webby: Webby coos at the compliments. Aww! Thanks Dewey! That's really sweet of you! Her smile soon turns into a frown of shame and regret. Though, even after all that training… she looks at her hand. …And even with all the super strength, muscles and abs in the world I'm still so weak I have to rely on you to save me. I'm really sorry you have to keep risking your life for me like this Dewey.

Dewey: Dewey gives a kind smile. Don't be ridiculous Webby. You're not weak. Sometimes our enemies have unexpected skills and powers.

Webby: Yeah, that's true.

Dewey: Besides, you're the strongest girl I know.

Webby: I am?

Dewey: Yeah. When I met you, you were one of the best fighters I ever met. You're always so tough and daring whenever we face off against our enemies. Heck, you even fought bad guys' way bigger than you and you still come out on top. And now look at you; you're like an incredibly muscular super model that's capable of fighting giants. He raises his fist. Good triumphing over evil! Webby giggles at that last part. And I always enjoy saving your life because… I would die for you Webby.

Webby: Webby is surprised and touched. You really mean that?

Dewey: Of course I do! I don't care how dangerous it is. 'Danger' is my middle name!

Webby: It is?

Dewey: Well...no, i-it's actually Dingus.

Webby: Your full name is Dewford Dingus Duck?

Dewey: Uncle Donald thought the alliteration would make it sound cool.

Webby: I'd say it's more cute than cool.

Dewey: Thanks. Aside from that, like I said I'd die for you Webs. You mean the world to me. Heck, the reason I wanted to learn how to fight wasn't just to defend myself, but…I wanted to impress you.

Webby: Aww Dewey! That's so sweet of you! But you didn't have to go that far for me.

Dewey: I didn't?

The two of them now have their arms wrapped around each other ready for a hug.

Webby: Yeah. Dewey, you're the strongest guy I've ever known. I always loved how much you care for me and are willing to protect me. And I really admire your talent and you being stronger than me... even though I've had more training, have super strength and got muscles, but all that aside... all those things that make you Dewey Duck... is what makes me love you with all my heart. You have the heart and kindness of a real warrior and prince. You're my Blue Warrior. And it's because of that I love you, for you Dewey. And I'll always be true to that. You also mean the world to me.

Dewey: Dewey is near tears, touched by these loving words. Wow…thanks Webby. That's…gotta be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. And I want you to know that I believe…no…I know that your heart is that of an angel. You have the heart, innocence and the kindness of an angel and you're as beautiful as one. That's what makes you the heart of the Duckburg Six, Webs. That's why you're me Pink Angel. For the rest of my life I'll always love you more than anything in the world. And I mean that from the heart.

Webby: Webby is near tears herself as she smiles, touched. Thank you…my Blue Warrior.

They smile romantically and flirtatiously at each other.

Dewey: Do you want to make this dating thing a regular thing every week.

Webby: Let me answer that in the following way.

Dewey and Webby lean forward and one last time for the day their beaks meet. The share a huge, loving, tender, sweet, warm, passionate and romantic kiss under the moonlight, letting out as much love as possible. They finally separate but their arms are still wrapped around each other.

Webby: Best kiss of my life.

Dewey: The best kiss of your life so far. (2)

Webby: Dewey, do you think you could keep my muscles a secret? I'd rather tell the others myself.

Dewey: My lips are sealed.

Webby: I guess this is the official end of our first date.

Dewey: Not quite. There's one last thing we can do. He slyly smiles. Though, you might want to take those trainers off.

Webby: Webby lowers an eyebrow in confusion. Um…okay… She forces her trainers off. Now what?

Dewey: Now…THINK FAST!

He dives into the pool with Webby in her arms.

Webby: Whoa!

And it's a splash! Dewey and Webby emerge from the water soaking wet, the latter gasping for breath before aiming a grin at her mischievous boyfriend. She tackles him into the water and they emerge erupting with laughter as they either splash each other's face or play fight underwater.

Donald and Beakely had watched everything from a room window. The both of them have sweet and almost tearfully proud expression for their children. Beakely wraps an arm around Donald.

Beakely: Looks like I'm going to get a new nephew-in-law, eh, Donald?

Donald: You said it…Aunt B.

The both of them burst into laughter again.

Dewey and Webby emerge from the water, gasping for air before laughing again. They smile at each other sweetly before swimming and sharing a touching, romantic embrace in the water. They're now a true couple.

Unbeknownst to any of them, near Heron's island is a crate floating in the water. Black Heron's organic arm emerges from the water and grabs onto the crate. She has survived and will be more desperate than ever.

Reference

(1) Sonic X – Sonic Spin Attack

(2) Simpson Movie

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

50.2K 1.5K 19
Louie always had inner demons, but when they start to get worse, Louie questions not only his bad side but his good side. (Contains: bad thoughts, b...
182 5 6
If you like the original DuckTales then you'll love this story if you don't like the original DuckTales then don't read
3.4K 27 11
Ducktales Movie 5 - Wedding Bells in Duckburg
3.1K 69 16
Reunited, the McDucks seek new adventures to finish the work of Scrooge's childhood idol. New enemies arise, secrets are revealed, and the fate of th...