πŠπˆπ‹π‹ 𝐌𝐘 π“πˆπŒπ„, w.soot

By manishroom

You're the only one that makes me feel alive I can't keep drowning in the shadows Here I am, lay it all on th... More

ZERO.
ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
TWENTY ONE.
TWENTY TWO.
TWENTY THREE.
TWENTY FOUR.
TWENTY FIVE.
TWENTY SIX.
TWENTY SEVEN.
TWENTY EIGHT.
TWENTY NINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTY ONE.
THIRTY TWO.
THIRTY THREE.
THIRTY FOUR.
THIRTY FIVE.
THIRTY SIX.
THIRTY SEVEN.
THIRTY EIGHT.
THIRTY NINE.
FORTY.
extra chapters !
EXTRA CHAPTER ONE.
EXTRA CHAPTER TWO.
EXTRA CHAPTER THREE.

SEVENTEEN.

11.9K 426 83
By manishroom

SEVENTEEN ;
TommyInnit

messages !

TOMMY
wil told me to tell you we'll be
there in five minutes
I can't wait to meet you in person
we're going to commit so many
crimes together
:D

Lyn
...
how about we lean more towards inconveniencing every unfortunate
soul who even glances in our direction

TOMMY
I like the way you think woman
I mean Lyn
can I call you lyn?
eveLYN
get it
???????

Lyn
yes tommy I get it
and you can absolutely call
me that I don't mind

TOMMY
cool
hey why don't you take the train like the rest of us?

Lyn
I could
but I would literally
throw up everywhere
I get very motion sick

TOMMY
that's disgusting
why would you tell me that

Lyn
idk probably because you asked

TOMMY
wil told me to stop bothering you
but I don't care what he says
he's a bitch

Lyn
a cute one 🥰

TOMMY
STOP
STOP
STOP
I DO NOT CARE

Lyn
just saying

TOMMY
KEEP THOSE DISGUSTING THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF
I DONT NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU THINK HES HOT AND SEXY
PLEASE LYN IM A MINOR

Lyn
I JUST SAID CUTE
YOURE PUTTING WORDS
IN MY MOUTH

TOMMY
I know what you really mean.

Lyn
???????

TOMMY
😐

Lyn
:/

TOMMY
we're here bitch
hurry

It was easy to spot Wilbur and Tommy in the crowd. They towered over a majority of the people coming out of the train, and even if they didn't, the energetic blonde bounding towards her made them easy to find.

"Evelyn! Evelyn, hi!" He exclaimed, pulling her tightly into a hug. "You're so small next to big man Tommy, but that's okay because I think it is funny." Once he released her, he pointed towards Wilbur who was slowly making his way through the crowd. "The bitch sure is taking his sweet time, isnt he? Hey Bitch! Hurry it up, won't you? Evelyns lonely!"

Evelyn sighed loudly as he neared them. "Wil, get some control of your brother. He's a little craz..." she trailed off when she noticed Tommy's glare. "He's a little bit of a delight to be around is what I was going to say."

"Yeah right," Wilbur scoffed as he pulled her to his chest, "you don't have to lie. He needs to know these things to humble him."

"Hey! I'm very humble you fuck! Lyn don't listen to him. He's old and senile and—oh, speaking of. Where's Phil?"

Wilbur shrugged and finally let her step away from his embrace, "dunno. He said he'd be here. Maybe he...you know."

"How old is he?"

"Like seventy three. I don't fuckin know, Lyn. All's I know is that he's old as shit and it's about ten years past the appropriate retirement age and twitch is too scared to force it on him," Tommy replied as the searched for the older blonde. "I sure hope he didn't drop dead somewhere random. We'll never even know."

"Stop tellin people I died you little shit," a voice interrupted, startling Tommy so badly he nearly spit the water he was drinking out.

He turned around quickly and beamed, "Philza Minecraft! Oh, thank god you didn't drop dead on the train or something. Wilbur was so worried about you like the little bitch he is."

"Shut the fuck up, gremlin," Wilbur said while slapping the back of his head, earning him a loud shout and a punch in the shoulder from Tommy. "The child was worried about you, dadza. And he had the audacity to try and blame it on me! The nerve of some people, am I right, Evie? Oh! Phil, look! This is Evelyn Hart. You met her briefly over text but in your case, you know...since you're old and dying, i'll forgive you if you don't remember her. But you should know that if you ever forget her in the future, you will be dead to me. Fair warning. Anyways, who's hungry?"

Phil glanced between Evelyn and Wilbur before scoffing loudly, "I know who she is, Will. Tommy's not the only one who's messaged her privately."

"So you just let me ramble on for a few minutes and embarrass myself because I was under the impression you hadn't talked to each other since the one time we all talked in the group chat? Is that what i'm hearing?"

Evelyn shrugged. "Yeah?"

He was suddenly glaring at Phil, who did nothing but blankly stare at him in return.

"You're dead to me, Philza Minecraft."

"Wh—me?! You know it takes more than one person to have a conversation, right?"

Wilbur crossed his arms, "you expect me to tell Evelyn that she's dead to me? If that's the case, you have truly lost your mind."

"Philllll, Wilburs playing favorites again! Make him stop," Tommy groaned loudly. "It's a fucked up thing to do, honestly and I won't tolerate it any longer—,"

Phil cut him off before he could continue his rant, "Mate, he wasn't even playing talking to you. He was playing favorites against me...I don't understand why you're complaining."

Tommy crossed his arms and glared at Wilbur, who was sticking his tongue out at him. "Because, Phil. He insulted the only man ever and I simply will not stand for this."

"Okay...before this continues for the next hour like George warned me it might, how about we go and get our food or something. Because it's kind of freezing out here if you guys didn't notice and I don't know about the rest of you, but i'm not willing to freeze fo death because you think Wil is playing favorites," Evelyn said, making Tommy direct his glare at her instead.

"You're only saying that because Wilbur is playing favorites in your favor, Lyn," he argued.

"Maybe you should get my good looks and charming personality and he'll start playing favorites in your favor," she shot back, making the teenager scowl.

Wilbur, however, was grinning widely as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Hell yeah, Evie! You tell him!"

Before she could respond, Phil held a hand up, effectively cutting off Tommy's tantrum. "Okay, while I agree with Evelyn about getting to our reservation, I would like to add that if he was going to play favorites with anyone else here it would absolutely be you, Tommy."

"That's just not true at all—,"

"No, no. He's right, Tommy. I love my little gremlin bitch of a baby brother," Wilbur said with a laugh.

"Whatever. Don't care. I'm starving, bitch boy. Let's go get food."

Phil sighed loudly and gently pushed Tommy forward, "You chaotic little shits are gonna be the death of me, I swear to god."

"Us or old age, Phil. Whatever gets you first," Wilbur said while patting his shoulder. "Anyways, we'll follow you. Lead the way, Mr. Minecraft."

Phil nodded and caught up to Tommy, leaving Wilbur and Evelyn behind.

"Come on, then. Don't want the child to start shouting again," he said, offering her his arm.

Evelyn linked their arms and grinned, "Of course not. I'm sure a hangry Tommy is a Tommy nobody wants to deal with."

"Absolutely not. He's awful when he's tired or hungry. We want to avoid that at all costs."

She nodded, "sounds good to me. I—,"

"Hey! Bitch boy and Lyn! Hurry the fuck up or we're leaving you here!"

Wilbur gently tugged her forward, "you heard the gremlin."

Evelyn said nothing, only smiled widely, barely able to contain how excited she was to hang out with Wilbur and two of the most important people in his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.6K 36
━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐀.𝐀.𝐓.𝐓 β™‘α΅ŽπŸŒ·κ’± 𝗐. π—Œπ—ˆπ—ˆπ— π‘₯ 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾!π—ˆπ–Ό π—†π—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ π—‚π—‡π–Ώπ—ˆ π—‚π—‡π—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύ! 𝟒𝟧.𝟒�...
78.5K 738 37
Everything I did was just another way to scream your name . . . 𝓣HE 𝓑LUE ━━ π’Žcyt π’Šmagines DISCONTINUED
434K 14.5K 56
I can't get your smile out of my mind, I think about your eyes all the time or "I'm no photographer, bu...
2.1K 49 17
I never thought I'd regress into my Minecraft phase again but here we are, except it's much worse.